Crème Brûlée and Two Spoons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry about that, Steve." Mary responded, as she leaned in toward him, now whispering. "I'm horny tonight. I want you, badly! But seriously, my body is feeling a little hypersensitive right now, so please, be gentle with me?"

"Of course, baby." Steve said, as he smiled and winked at his wife. "I must admit, I'm desperate for you. We haven't done it since that Friday night, when we went out to the bar. I've been thinking about you all day long!"

Mary smiled lovingly back at her handsome husband.

"Hey, I meant to tell you something when I got home last night." Steve continued, his tone changing. "But then I got caught up in the basketball game and you were asleep when I came up to bed. Guess who I saw yesterday afternoon at the convenience store!"

"Who's that, sweetie?" Mary asked.

"That old guy." Steve grumbled, with a note of disgust in his voice. "The one that hit on you at the bar that night! Benny?"

A chill went down Mary's spine as Steve referenced the man with whom she spent her morning.

"Wow. How about that!" Mary said, trying to conceal her uneasiness.

"And that old jerk managed to humiliate me all over again!" Steve said, his agitation reflected in his rising voice. "I was standing in line to pay for gas, talking to a couple of utility workers about the football game on Monday night. All the sudden, Benny walked up to me and introduced himself!"

Mary gulped.

"Really?" She mustered.

"Here I am, wearing my business suit, and this old guy in baggy sweatpants, who needs a shave, starts apologizing to me for hitting on you at the bar that night! He even said his son told him that he saw him grab your butt right in front of me, which I don't remember, to be honest, and that he's lucky I didn't punch him in the mouth!"

"Oh my." A tense Mary followed, thinking back to Benny's quick, meaty, pinch that night.

"The utility guys started laughing at me, as if I'm some sort of wimp who lets old guys play with his wife's ass!"

"I'm sorry, Steve." Mary said, consolingly, feeling remorseful.

"I just decided I needed to shut this guy up, once and for all!" Steve proclaimed.

"Um, what, what did you say to him?" Mary stammered.

"I said, 'No offense pal, but you must have had a few too many that night and were imagining things. I only remember you because you are wearing the same goofy red jeff cap and sweatpants that you wore that night. I doubt my wife remembers you at all!'"

"Oh my." Mary managed, gasping.

"Ha! Old Benny had nothing to say after that. He just walked away!" A red-faced Steve vented, his voice rising, earning stares from restaurant staff and other diners, before dropping his voice only slightly. "I'm sorry that I'm getting so worked up telling you this."

"That's ok, honey." she said softly, shaking inside.

"It's silly, I know." Steve said in a more hushed tone as he tried to calm himself down. "But that guy really got under my skin, and for once, I just wanted to have the final word!"

Mary said nothing as she reached across the table and took hold of Steve's hand. First looking at him with a gentle smile, she quickly averted her eyes downward as her smile faded and she felt flushed. Trying to quell her inner turmoil, Mary's palms were sweating. She wondered if Steve would notice.

She took a long, slow, deep breath and exhaled just as deliberately.

Then, Mary looked back up into Steve's eyes, smiling at him with that needy look of lustful desire that always made him melt before her eyes. This time would be no different as Steve gave off his telltale sign, squirming in his seat, which she knew meant his cock was twitching in his pants.

Now, with her husband's undivided attention, Mary slowly licked the length of her upper lip, causing a horny Steve's tongue to wag. Finally, she broke the lingering silence, in a soft, sultry, whisper.

"So, Steve. What do you think? A crème brûlée and two spoons?"