Crescent Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even so, they didn't distract me from the unpleasant thoughts in my mind.

I must go back at some point. To that world that I have always known. To the problems that I must deal with. To the people whose attitudes towards you can drastically change when you least expect it. Back to... chaos.

It was the only word that came to mind as I felt my stomach convulse slightly, reminding me of my need for oxygen. Without any effort, I simply released my grip on the stone below, and my warm, relaxed body drifted upwards. The stale air in my lungs would be enough to slowly bring me back to the surface.

What would the point even be? So much can go wrong back up there. Where people can talk too much, fight too hard, and dismiss each other all too easily. It's so simple down here compared to that life.

Moonlight bathed me as my head and breasts broke the surface of the water, and I began to take deep breaths once more. I positioned myself to where the majority of my body remained under the surface. Only my face, neck, and chest rose as I inhaled sweet, tropical nectar, my rising and falling tits betraying the satisfaction that my lungs felt. My mantra repeated, yet my mind still raced like it was in a roller derby.

The worse thing was that, with my mind affected by both my light snack and this swim, I felt as though I had forgotten something crucial. The one clear point that would let me come back home. I was so strung up about it only a little while ago, but now, as I stared at the blinking stars and white crescent once more, I could barely keep focused on it before.

How was this one thing so important? What was it? What...?

That was when I heard that peculiar noise beneath me. Since my ears were still underwater, I was able to pick it up as I drifted on the surface. It was faint to start with, but with a little time, it gradually grew in volume, and I was able to define it as the hiss of a regulator. The kind of regulator that only scuba divers are likely to use. On top of that, I saw the water gurgle a bit to my right, indicating expelled air.

Someone was close, and they were almost directly beneath me. Had I still been sobered enough, I would've flailed for shore at the thought of another person seeing me indecent. But I wasn't really myself in this instance, and more than panic, I felt... curious.

Taking a shallow breath and flipping myself around on the surface, I scanned the sea floor beneath me, trying to locate the apparently close visitor. The faint moonlight gave me enough clearance to see the rocks and coral with relatively little trouble, but it was still tricky to make out the finer details. So, I followed the nearby trail of bubbles that was close by and, looking down, quickly made out the figure that dove underneath.

It was too dark to make out any distinct features - they looked about as dark as the rocks surrounding them - but I could distinguish some parts from their outline. Their broad shoulders and solid-looking limbs made them likely to be male, and a subtle glint from their head showed that they also wore a mask. Around one side of his body was a large kind of cylinder, which I could guess was a spare scuba tank. He appeared relaxed as he floated in place just above the sand, though I couldn't be quite certain if he noticed me, other than his head tilt in my direction.

Just to be sure, I covered my naked chest and groin with my arms in a feminine posture that seemed to ask, Can I help you with something?

After a few seconds, the diver gave his answer by visibly raising his free arm, and wiggling a finger at me like it was an invitation. A clearer gesture of "follow me" there never was.

With that motion, the man lifted himself slightly from the seafloor, spun in place, and swam off in an eastward direction. He did not look back, as if expectant of me to follow him without a second thought.

I did have to think about this predicament, though, as I floated upright in the water to catch my breath once more. Primarily, I thought blankly about how odd this person was. Shouldn't he be embarrassed? Shouldn't I be more so? Then, a different, quite intrusive thought came to mind.

Do I follow him? See where it all goes?

In my lightheadedness, nothing seemed to give a clear answer. I knew, logically, that it was wrong to even think about it. I was married, alone, and way in over my head as weed made my head a cerebral playground. There wasn't any real benefit to following this stranger into God-knows-what and potentially - no, definitely - causing more drama than what it was worth. It was stupid... and yet...

It's not like this feeling's going away now, is it? Maybe this is the moment to help put you truly at ease. You've been stressed for too long. Just follow him. See where all this leads. You only have tonight.

I conceded all too certainly to this darker side of mine and took in deep, lazy breaths before diving back down again. This time with a clear prize in mind.

I searched for a steady stream of bubbles rising to the surface and saw that the diver was not too far ahead of me. My legs steadily kicked in his direction as I tried to make out where the dark figure was going. A problem arose as I was watching the dark diver move toward a large rock. When he got near, he just... disappeared, like the stone up and swallowed him whole. My messed-up head was already conjuring images of a boulder doing the same to me, but I shook the intrusive nightmare out of my head and hastened my kicks and strokes into the large, ebony sphere on the seafloor.

Once I had gotten close enough, I could make out an outline on the rock itself: a jagged opening into the heart of what was, quite apparently, a hollow undersea landmark. Concluding that the diver had nowhere to go but through here, I steeled myself and gingerly made my way through the generously sized hole.

The inside of the rock was decently spacious, like a small bedroom that was no less cozy enough to unwind in after a hard day. Soft sand covered the floor like a natural carpet, while the circular circumference of the stone walls was dotted with numerous holes. With the moonlight shining through them, the whole space looked like an empty pocket of outer space, plucked from the nighttime heavens and delicately, yet purposefully, placed on this simple beach.

In the middle of this humble piece of near nothingness, the diver, with the scuba tank to his side, knelt on the sandy floor, like he was in meditation on the very idea of his own being. The hiss from his regulator was now distinctly heard, and slow plumes of bubbles left his mouth towards the roof of the chamber. A few unlucky bits of air got caught in the divots and cracks of the ceiling while the rest of their brothers escaped through the open holes that would eventually lead to the surface.

Feeling braver than only a short while ago, I swam to the resting diver, carefully so as not to cause him any surprise. My body language was as relaxed as it could manage underwater, making it clear to him that I was, at the very least, not afraid of the man. Even so, he remained calm as I floated down to his level and sat on the sandy floor before him, my legs closed up like a mermaid's tail.

To keep the peace between us, I gave him a soft, friendly smile, my eyes open wide enough to share my curiosity with the new figure before me. As I adjusted to both the dark chamber and his shadowy features, I could make out some of the finer details of the man's face. Distinctly, I could see him smile in greeting underneath his regulator, which coupled well with his shaved face and clean short hair.

I could also see the eyes. The deep blue sapphires looked like the open ocean during the brightest days. And I couldn't shake the feeling that they looked familiar, in a way. They almost reminded me of...

"Mmpphh..."

The strain in my chest brought me back to my senses. Dull as they were, they could still tell when I needed air. Putting a hand to my chest to try and quell the fire within me, I gave the diver a pained, apologetic look, thinking he would give me time to return to the surface for a refresher. Surprisingly, his blue eyes brightened, and he reached for something on the side opposite his own scuba tank. I raised an eyebrow in confusion for a second, only to then see him offer me a small object attached to a decently thick line.

I forgot about the second scuba tank! And, from how the man acted, he seemed all too willing to give it to me.

I graciously cupped the regulator in my hand and opened my mouth to place it in. After pressing the purge button to release whatever sea water was inside, I clamped down gently and took in a generous gulp of processed air. It did not have the sweetness like the fresh air that Fiji gave freely above the water, but it was still clean regardless and revitalized my lungs as I returned to my mantra, which I could now comfortably do under the waves.

In... out... in... out... in... out...

As soon as I got my breathing steady and posture comfortable, I gave the diver a side look and a wink in thanks. A subtle nod from him told me that it was his pleasure.

For a good minute, we just sat on the rock together, two wayward souls observing each other keenly, but not unkindly. Despite my steadily dulling vision, it wasn't hard to make out the diver's other features as my eyes adjusted to the dark space. Since he was kneeling I couldn't make out much, but I could definitely make out an exposed chest and arms, all of which had the soft outlines of some musculature. I wouldn't blame him for simply swimming in some swim trunks to enjoy the warm water. Though, it would be a huge and admittedly, funny prospect to think that he may also not have...

Before that thought finished stewing up in my head, I spotted one of the man's arms raise up to me, though not in an aggressive gesture. He opened his palm to mine as a flower would unfurl its petals to a patient butterfly eager to land on it for rest and nectar. My first response was to cock my head slightly to the left, slightly curious as to his purpose. Since I knew that the mystery diver meant no real harm to me, I accepted his gesture by outstretching my own hand to it. He held on to my delicate fingers as a prince would in courting a lady to his humble castle, and I flushed slightly in appreciation.

But in no short time, both our hands shifted in place, almost of their own accord, till they were pressed against each other in the most specific way. The warmth of the palms was packed neatly together, and all of the fingers were curled together like... like...

Palm trees.

My head and body felt higher than I ever dreamed thanks to what I took earlier, but I could still pull that faint memory out even in all of this confusion. I was... recognizing features that were all too important to me. This handhold, and his eyes. They spoke of familiarity to me, and I tried to dig through my swampy mire of a brain to fish out what that experience was. Where did I feel all this before? How did...?

My train of thought was halted when the man shifted in place slightly and moved his free arm up to his regulator before tapping it with a finger. It was an indication to me, and I could read what he intended. Taking a deeper-than-usual breath from my own regulator, I removed the bit from my mouth as the diver did the same with me. I was able to hold my breath comfortably for some time, but I didn't see where he was going with this motion.

Wordlessly, with only the sound of the living waters as a backdrop, he moved his head closer to my own. I stayed put as he did so, allowing his hand to gingerly cradle the back of my head, and seeing his eyes full of intent. Warm intent, with nothing but the best hopes and dreams in mind. He tilted our heads so that our masks wouldn't clash... and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Mmmph?!"

I felt my eyes widen and face flush in surprise at how bold he had been. I only just met this person for a few minutes and he wants to do this now? We didn't even talk to each other because we were so deep underwater! I suppose I appreciate his confidence on the matter, but one can still be too bold in this scenario.

Brazen as he was, he stayed comfortably still as he kissed me, his hand still behind my head and grazing my flowing hair. The ease with which he ensnared me was... touching, to my surprise, and I found myself easing up alongside him.

"Mm...mmm..."

I leaned closer to him, and our soft kiss got deeper as we opened our mouths to each other. Our tongues danced together gingerly while our lips formed a seal, keeping the salty sea water out of our exchange. My free hand grabbed one of his broad shoulders as my eyes sleepily closed, taking in the diver's taste and steamy breath. It was an invigorating invitation and my initial apprehensions soon melted away as I tasted him closely.

"Hmmm..."

Almost in sync, we broke away from our initial kiss and grabbed our regulators to catch up on oxygen. I felt my eyes flutter open as I stared back into the diver's blue eyes, and I felt my body heat up from our encounter. The way he gazed at me, envious yet patient, was a clear indication that he was ready to go a bit further with our game. I smiled coyly around my regulator to show my agreement.

Well... you certainly know how to get things started. Now let's take this a bit further.

We cued our inhalations almost exactly and took off our bits to continue where we left off. This time, I took the initiative and moved in closer to him, adjusting my head like before and wrapping my arms around his body. The little kiss that we began shifted into a cozy make-out session as my tongue played with his more earnestly. One of my hands stroked his scalp, feeling soft short hair enrapture my fingers, as the other carefully explored the firm muscles of his back. He wrapped his arms around me in a mellow bear hug, and my generous breasts squeezed against his moderately fuzzy chest. I could feel his heartbeat solidly with my own as goosebumps rose on my back where his fingers stroked.

The way I saw it, this night was a winning streak in a poker game that I didn't prepare for, but kept with it and still got bank. The treats boosted my mood from my sorrow, the swim made me feel more alive than ever, and my meeting with this honestly bold man was getting quite exhilarating. I felt swept up in a miasma of pleasure. My head lost focus as my body warmed up more and more, to the point where the once-perfect sea water felt more like a lukewarm bath now. Surely, it couldn't get any more intense than what was happening right now.

"Mmhmm...mmm?"

My eyes opened slightly as a peculiar feeling crept up along my abdomen. It was much warmer than my own body, and I could almost feel it pulsate against me somehow. Still holding on to our kiss, I moved the hand that stroked his back towards the area between us and reached down to...

Ah... I guess your "diving buddy" wants in on the action too.

The little buddy in question was almost if not fully erect, and felt quite hot as my hand began to examine it teasingly. Its head was a bulbous mushroom that ballooned against tender digits. Moving down the shaft revealed stiff flesh just as hot as the tip, and a few veins that pulsed with male purpose. It felt fun to fondle and tease as our kiss got even deeper. In a way, it felt like it had a mind of its own, and it only got harder as the member poked against my belly, subconsciously aiming for my pussy.

"Mmph...mmmph..."

The subtle moans from the diver as I pleasured him betrayed his desire all too easily. Once again we broke our kiss, bubbling our air away as we grabbed our lifelines again. My one hand still stroked the hot penis as my other gripped the regulator that I breathed from. Once my breathing was stable, I moved that hand underneath the shaft to where his balls would be. They felt firm and hot, impatient as I massaged them with care. Now that my eyes adjusted to the dark chamber, I took in the sight of his thick member with glee.

Still playing and cupping his manhood, I looked back to face the diver, whose eyes were half closed in pleasure behind his slightly steamed-up mask. He breathed from his regulator more erratically as he let out soft moans, and I giggled at the thought of how much personal attention I gave him.

That thought made me realize my own need, as a deep twinge was felt in my nether regions. The hand that gripped his shaft moved away to my own folds, which were now swollen in their own way. Merely touching it made me quietly gasp, and it took so much willpower to not start masturbating there and then. It was clear that I needed him just as much, and the way he turned his glazed-over eyes at me made my senses burst into flame. I really wanted to see where we could take it from here.

Easy now, I heard my guiding voice say again. Fun like this should be made to last. Let him know that as well... and take the lead again.

Smirking under my regulator, I wagged my finger up at the diver as he was trying to shift my hand back to his throbbing member. I instead gripped his index finger and guided it towards my lower belly, and gave him a winking glance to let him know whose needs took priority. His mischievous look back to me gave enough of an answer: above or under the sea, ladies always come first.

The diver took a deep breath before pulling away his regulator and pulling himself closer to where I knelt. Instead of my lips, he prompted to kiss a path down the rest of my body, starting at my tender cheek and gradually moving down to my neck, upper chest, and breasts. He took a pause when he reached my hardened nipples, which he treated with tentative care by playfully nibbling one and softly pinching the other. The gesture caused me to moan deeply in my mouthpiece, basking in the pleasure of him bubbling away at my tits. After what felt like almost a minute, he went back to his reg to refill, giving me a seductive wink as I watched his chest rise and fall with each breath.

As he got back to his work by kissing down my abdomen, I laid myself down on the sandy bottom, adjusting my legs to make room for his encroaching lips. His steady pace of love continued down my belly button, waist, and lower crotch before he stopped at his journey's end. He laid on his belly as he faced my vagina, and although my legs now arched over his arms, he still had enough leverage to reach for his life-giving air hose.

While he recovered, the diver gave me an appetizer for what was to come by rubbing and prodding at my bud with two fingers. I moaned again at his advance, a bit deeper than before, as my folds were examined with the grace of a librarian, treating his book with absolute reverence. It was enough to at least make me feel like he had me in his metaphorical clutches as well as his literal ones.

Then he removed his reg, and then I knew that he had me as he began to feast.

It took me off guard with how... naturally he went at it, like a cheetah running across hot grasslands and plains. His lips opened my folds like a zipper, and his tongue flicked and probed into me, tasting the waiting flesh that now steamed at its touch. The nose cover on his mask flicked at my clitoris, and I could feel his strong hands move around my waist and massage my ass. He was giving me all his attention, and I stroked his soft hair as I felt myself drowning in pleasure, ironic as that may sound.

In fact, with how intimate we've been, I could now feel the effects from the edibles begin to peak in some way. What was once a relaxing sensation that made my limbs heavy now became a passionate wave of energy that made the blood in my veins flare up like molten lava. This man was somehow waking this ambient energy in me with his attention, which I rewarded with the building heat of my loins and deep moans that sounded like whale songs.