Crescent Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's getting close, I thought in exasperation. Yes... I can feel it... I'm so close, I... I...?

It took me a hot second to realize that the wonderful feeling in my lower body was gone, and I had to force my eyes open to see what was happening. Looking down at my crotch, I saw the diver struggling somewhat to hold his breath, not helped by the fact that my thighs were involuntarily locked around his neck and squeezing tightly. I gave a muffled gasp as I let him go and floated back to a normal position, and he quickly placed his reg back in his mouth to take deep breaths, coughing a bit from exertion.

Seeing him recover made me feel guilty for putting him in such danger, and I floated closer to him with a look of apology plain to see on my mask-covered face. Once his breathing was back under control, he returned the look with a soft gaze of his own and a hand stroking against my cheek, making it more than clear that he forgave me. Smiling back, I once more looked down at his fit body, staring at his breathing pecs before eventually gazing down his crotch... where my own prize waited for a taste. I gave my new friend a naughty wink before taking a deep breath and removing my own reg as I began to kiss his body.

He knelt with his back upright instead of laying down, so I kept myself in a floating position as I went to work, my legs and fins lifting upwards behind me as I held onto his back. I nibbled and bubbled at his own features in the same way he did for me, and was able to hold my breath long enough to reach his lower belly before taking back my mouthpiece for air. His member stood erect in front of me as I recovered, and I grazed my free hand along his shaft in preparation. I heard him give a muffled groan at my touch, and I giggled in response before taking a deep breath from my reg.

Removing it, I moved my lips close to the impatient rod and slightly swallowed its tip, wrapping my arms around his firm glutes for leverage. The warmth and musk of his flesh tasted wonderful in my mouth, which had a salty taste thanks to the seawater that once enveloped it. It felt immensely satisfying to suckle on the bulbous point and take in his flavor.

"Mmm... mmmph... mmbl..."

I released my lips from the shaft and placed back my own regulator to catch a breath. Looking back up, I could see that the man was just as enraptured as I was when he went down on me. His closed eyes and relaxed posture made me feel glad that I could give the same kind of pleasure, and I wanted to resume giving it to him freely. Very soon, I got enough air to remove my bit and resume my motions.

I wasted no time in almost completely swallowing the man's dick fully, feeling the shaft envelop my mouth and the edge of my throat as it throbbed in response. The girth of this little beast felt amazing, and my head seemed to start bobbing on its own as I felt myself getting drunk on the taste. The diver's hands stroked my long hair like otters roaming through seaweed, and I could hear the grunts from his breathing shift into deep moans of his own. I knew that he truly loved this feeling, which I did not intend to let up any time soon.

A few seconds seemed to stretch into a long minute as I progressed, tasting the crescendo of his pleasure build up in my mouth. The distinct taste of precum was now apparent on his tip, sweeter than the rest of the salty rod I sucked at. It was an indication that he was close to unloading, and I relished at the thought of what it would feel like.

"Mmmph...hmm? Hm- mmphbl!"

My grunts and the fits of my chest brought me back to reality, as my body was now telling me what it truly needed. I tried to pry my head away from the diver's member, but his hands seemed to hold my head in place. I looked up to see his eyes still closed in absolute pleasure, and I had to move one of my hands up to his back to slap him somewhat. He blinked down at my struggling form, and immediately released his grip on my head as I bubbled away from his crotch. I took up my regulator as I knelt back in front of him and took gasping breaths, trying to find my center and ease my now throbbing heart.

I had to admit, while I didn't like the idea of drowning one bit, that little rush gave me more excitement than I was anticipating. My body was now fully awake and aroused in a way that I never really achieved on land. If it was something that I wanted to work on, then I could see myself really enjoying breathless moments such as this.

Once my breathing became relaxed again, I stared back at the diver, who gave me the same guilty look I offered just a moment ago, with his shoulders slouched in resignation. In apology, I floated towards him and wrapped my arms around his body for a soft hug, giving a soft smile of forgiveness that he returned in kind. We sat in that position for a little while longer, the water cooling our hot bodies as the moonlight beamed through the holes in the rocky ceiling. The hisses and bubbling of our regs were lulling with the sound of the ocean as a backdrop. It's as if we never wanted to be rid of each other in this submerged cave, or that we've forgotten the reason to even shift position.

The familiar poking of the diver's tip against my belly reminded us why.

Before we shifted ourselves to the main event, we gave each other longing looks. They weren't playful or teasing in the way they were before. He and I seemed to know exactly what needed to happen next, and our eyes shared sincerity and trust with each other as they twinkled with the ambient light of the chamber. For better or worse, this next exchange would happen, and we both seemed willing to make it so.

With deliberate grace, I positioned myself in front of him, guided the shaft with my hand... and felt it slide through my lips as he entered me.

My vision suddenly flashed as I let out a shrill gasp through my regulator. I could feel the already rampant heat all over my body surge to what felt like boiling. All my nerves and bones twitched at the thick, hot mass that brushed its tip against the deepest part of myself. Nothing we say or show as humans can ever truly describe the pleasure that now filled my entire being, save for one word that appeared like a faint ghost in my mind.

Nirvana..., I thought in rapture. ...This is... Nirvana...

It felt even more real as the stranger began to softly straddle me, standing on the sand for balance as he held my legs up. The movements of his thrusts started to follow a primal rhythm, one so deeply ingrained into my core that I instinctually humped my own hips against it. In no time at all, the two of us were linked in a bond that almost felt eternal, mired in a swirl of warmth and passion.

We stayed connected through all of it. The tumbling across the chamber as we copulated like wild animals. Our shifting positions and stretches as we fondled each other's bodies. The near-total absence of gravity allowed us to continue our lovemaking without pause. All of this was a dream of truly satisfied desire, not wanting anything more than this moment in time.

If my own body felt like it had been lifted up beyond what I thought possible, then my head felt like it transcended every other concern I had in life. It was awash with nothing but emotion. A sensory whirlpool that effortlessly carried me across its span. Deeper and deeper, I fell into it willingly as I got closer to a divine conclusion as the diver hastened his thrusts into me. The only factor reminding me of the fact that I was mortal was the mantra I set up from what felt like a lifetime ago to help keep me breathing from the regulator that I held in my mouth. Yet even that thought started to inevitably drift away against the flood of joy around me.

In... Out... I-in... Ou... Oh... Oh my... God...

The loss of that thought, coupled with the sound of my hoarse gasps and the rapid thrusts against my pussy, tipped me off to a climax that was about to approach. The chamber around me shined like the stars above the surface now. We were no longer underwater around an island paradise. We were in a new world altogether, an entirely new realm of space even. It was the empty bastion of two new, lustful gods that awaited its rebirth through the culmination of our desire. An end that now came so very close to me.

The idea of such complete bliss put me on one final train of thought before it was over. What kind of man could ever make me feel this way before? Who could so confidently, effortlessly approach me and be rewarded with this gift that I share? Who would ever...

...the warmth of his hand against mine...

...his hair, short and soft like seaweed...

...that look in his blue eyes...

It was so obvious. No one else could've done this so easily! As the climax of our exchange began to appear, a new torrent of emotion surrounded and enveloped my very being. A joyous feeling, where all regret and doubt evaporates before its very presence. The emotion propelled me to the end like a whale coming to breach the surface, after enduring the deep abyss for far too long. I rode the feeling ever onwards, higher and higher.

The peak was finally reached, and I screamed a final, muffled exaltation into my mouthpiece.

"LEEEEEOOOOON!"

The final gasps of my exhaustion were the perfect compliment to the hotness that swelled up in my loins. My husband's rod burst to life as I felt his essence unleash from its tip toward my womb. His seed became an ocean of new life and potential as it filled in the empty holes in my body and soul. All sadness and suffering that I felt before was now just a memory, which even now faded away into nothing.

Along with that sorrow came the steady dwindling of my own consciousness. The impossible blaze that surrounded my body now smoothed out and calmed its voracious heat. It lulled me into a soothing, murky warmth that made me melt in the afterglow. My vision hazed up and muddled down into a blank shadow of colors. Sleep was upon me, and I was cradled in its open, loving arms.

The only clear sight that stayed with me to the end was the half-closed eyes of the man that invited me on this journey. It was the surest sign that my husband felt the same love and relief as I did.

I became aware that I was waking up after what felt like an eternity. Immediately, I knew that I was longer surrounded by tropical water, or had a mask covering my face and fins on my feet. My nude body was dry, covered by something soft and warm, and I breathed comfortably through my nose. My being felt as muddled and content as molasses, unwilling to really wake up or remember what happened before this moment. But I still knew that I was safe from the very real problem of drowning, so I allowed my body to wake up on its own at whatever pace it set.

After a time, my eyes sluggishly opened to reveal a foggy image before me, with distinct shapes and lights that looked like an abstract painting. My memory filled in the blanks as I did my best to focus on the geometry of where I was, recognizing distinct elements. The brighter spots were incandescent against the dark brown outliers, like the sun shining against wooden walls. Smudged edges filled the interior of what was clearly a bedroom. And below the walls and splash of light, a cream-colored mass enveloped me from below with its gentle touch.

I'm home, I groggily thought as my body started to boot up. But... I wasn't... here a while ago. Where did I...?

The memories of the night before were unveiled before me like an old VHS film, grainy and tinted by age. My grief, unsatisfied by wine. The light of the night sky shining on my nude, high body. The rush of the sea as I swam its depths. My encounter and love-making with the diver who...

Leon... Leon came to me. How else could I be here now? I couldn't have swum back to the surface after all that by myself. He had to bring me back up. So... where is he now?

The slow opening of a door answered my inquiry, followed by the soft padding of bare feet against a carpeted floor. I turned my foggy head in the direction of the sound and saw a blurry figure enter my field of view. I couldn't make out any distinct features of the tan body, bare from the top half and wearing what looked like black boxers at the bottom. Looking up to the head, however, revealed a crystal clear face, with handsome features, golden brown hair, and loving blue eyes. His eyes.

"Leon...," I sighed contentedly, smiling with mirth. My husband returned the look as he spoke.

"Morning, Priss. Are you alright?"

I answered with a lethargic nod.

"Good to know. I was worried when you blanked out last night. Panicked for a bit before bringing you back up."

My eyes drifted to the side as I frowned guiltily, remembering what happened at the end of our session.

"Yeah... I'm sorry about that."

Leon gave a soft chuckle before saying, "It's okay. I forgive you, honey. I just wanted to know if you were fine."

Looking back at Leon, I was greeted again with his soft smile which then shifted into an amused smirk.

"Although...given how I saw that open box of gummies in the kitchen when we got back, I'd like to think you felt a bit more than fine. Am I wrong?"

Instinctually, I gave him a cheeky smile, only slightly embarrassed from being caught in the act.

"Yeah...," I stated honestly. "Been a while since I had fun like that. You understand, right?"

His strong hand reached up to stroke my cheek, and I closed my eyes as I felt its heat against me.

"Priss," he said. "You have no idea how right you are."

After that exchange, the rest of the day passed by breezily. We spent it together, in and around our house, not bothering to leave for town or any sort of special occasion. We showered off the salt and residue on our bodies from our adventure. We cut fruit and cooked loaves of sourdough to feast upon. We lounged on our pier reminiscing about the past, and ran across the sandy beach, chasing after and playing around each other like bright-eyed children. It was a fittingly cozy parallel to the unrestrained passion we let loose below the waves last night.

At the end of this day, we nestled up to each other on a flat stone, just a foot deep in gently lapping water. The sunset before us exploded into life as clouds gathered and snaked around it, lit up orange like the ripest and sweetest fruit. The light bounced against the open ocean and shone like pure gold. We witnessed it all in comfy, oversized clothes that billowed faintly against the winds of the beach.

As we sat, I held one of Leon's hands in both of mine, clasping onto a feeling of security as he brought me close to him. It was then that I decided to resume our conversation earlier when we were in the shower.

"So that's a done deal then," I asked him. "You'll be working at home from now on?"

His hand softly gripped around mine, reassuring me with its quiet strength.

"You got it right, Priss," he said. "It may not be the easiest set-up in the world, but knowing that I'm now closer to you is more than worth the change."

A sudden, nagging idea brought my spirit down a tad bit, and I loosened my hands from his grip as I looked away from the sunset. I could feel Leon turn his head toward me, probably in concern.

"Something wrong?" he asked innocently.

Even though I tried to force the thought out of my head with all of the wonderful things that occurred so far, it refused to leave my head, stuck like an insect in amber. Eventually, I gave in and let the notion fly freely.

"I'm glad that you made this choice for yourself, but... I... hope that I'm not getting in the way of you moving up. I mean... you've worked so hard to get where you are in your company, and you can still do so much more. I just don't want this change to get in the way of any... sort of..."

My words drifted away as Leon's hand cupped my chin and turned my head back to his. His striking blue eyes showed no doubt or regret, not at any of the decisions he had made to reach this point in his life. Such a look rekindled my own confidence in a way, and I was emboldened by him once more as he spoke.

"Nothing they give me from this point forward will be worth more than what I already have. I wanted to reach a point where I can give you and me the best life possible, and I made it. Now I want to savor what we have and be content in the here and now. With you. My beautiful, amazing wife."

Tears sprung up from my eyes as I embraced the man I had come to trust above all others. I can't deny the obvious. He is my best friend, my soul mate. He would stop at nothing to ensure that he is as close to me as possible. In return, I'll give him all my own love back, an equal partner to his complete journey of peace. It is a lifelong promise, in memory of the night that I took my crescent dive upon.

I brushed his lips with the most gentle kiss I could muster and then spoke unabashedly to him.

"I love you, Leon."

One of his hands stroked my long hair while another massaged my abdomen, feeling the warmth that he had placed in the night before. A warmth... that I now felt blossoming inside me.

"I love you, Priss," he answered, resuming our unbreakable, unstoppable kiss.