All Comments on 'Cricket Anyone? India vs Australia'

by Rustyoznail

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sweetdreamsssssweetdreamssssover 3 years ago
So happy to see my spark.come alive

Thanks Rusty for taking your time to write this story based in a simple idea I professed. Your extra attention to detail over getting things right about how indian women thought process by picking my brain and develop the romance in a very natural way .

Your story is a breath of fresh air in the Indian section of literotuca where noone writes about normal indian women without involving a scandal..

Thank you once again for this story..

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Bonza story- ripper tale! Always enjoy a story of a woman expressing her sexuality and a man respecting her too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting characters in a well told tale! As a Yank I was delighted to read erotic lit told from other cultural viewpoints. I'm pineing for more tales of Madi and Rusty's romance.

MistbreakerMistbreakerover 3 years ago
Would love a reversal of roles with same story theme !

Extremely detail oriented person. I feel the author is very successful professional. It is really great to see the Indian woman living her life and enjoying exactly what she likes. A rare kind of story- in the world where Indian woman does not explore/share their feelings fairly openly.

I would love to see an Indian male with Aussie woman, going through the experience Russ and Madi went through. It would be interesting to see how that would turn out - except, I want to be that male in the story :). Any takers (partners) to pen such a marathon? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why can't I give these a 10? Great story, great characters.

koolme98koolme98over 2 years ago

oh wow... awesome

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

There is so much kindness in this story - and it is hot! I love your enthusiasm for all things Australian, all kinds of sex, and for Madiha. And the slow burn is great. Rushing into hot sex is great AND I really enjoy reading just a fun story, with the awareness that (like life) somewhere, good sex will show up.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

I was going to give you 5 stars but you cannot end the story like that. That sucks.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Oops. Sorry I just saw the sequel. 5 stars!

shaknashaknaover 1 year ago

> Be warned - it's a slow burn and full of Aussie lingo. Vegemite is consumed.

Whoa. Ya not meant to make me cum, before I read the damn thing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRustyoznail@Rustyoznail
Apologies to those who have favourited my Sammy stories. Due to a change in personal circumstances, they've been removed. I'm really sorry. Civil engineer by trade. Usually write technical documents. Have all these thoughts rattling around in my head that need to get out. Mo...