Cricket Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We set off at a gentler pace and I asked what had happened. "I don't know, the guy said push the tiller handle thing and it would turn around."

"Well, it did, it turned upside down, you're not very good at this are you?"

"Hey Sarah, that's not fair, it's my first time."

"What?" I yelled, "I thought you'd done this before, the way you were talking I was expecting Admiral Nelson or Francis Drake at the very least, now it seems I've got Captain Pugwash (a bumbling old UK cartoon character). I could be out here all day, stranded."

"Shut up, or I'll make you walk the plank."

I laughed, "We don't have a plank."

"No, but I could throw you overboard."

"You already did that!" I laughed, I wasn't that worried and added, "And here I thought you cared for me."

"If you criticise my sailing anymore, you're chucked." She paused before asking, "What did he say about 'tacking', we're going to have to do that to get back, right?"

My face fell. "I assumed that you'd done this before and knew what you were doing. Looks like I might be swimming back."

"Best of luck with that, these are shark-infested waters." I tried not to laugh, there weren't any sharks in these waters.

It took a long time to get back, changing course trying to get the sail in the right place to catch the breeze. Hayley gave direction and I did as instructed. When I suggested a new strategy, it didn't go down well. I thought that I detected a hint of embarrassment from her. It was quite endearing and despite us not making much progress it made me love her a tiny bit more.

We swam in the sea and then chilled in the pool to get the salt out of our hair. A burger for lunch and Hayley brought me a drink. I realised that there was rum in the coke but didn't think much of it until I started gibbering rubbish. Hayley took my hand and we headed for our room, me talking ten to the dozen. I managed to get out of my swimsuit and she pushed me back on the bed. I watched as she pulled her clothes off and suddenly had this overwhelming desire to hold her.

That didn't happen, she kissed me then sucked on my nipples, but it was just enough to get me going before she manoeuvred between my thighs and ran her tongue over my slit and onto the clit. I asked her what she was doing, no idea why as I knew quite well and then I yelled something as she really got to work. Time passed, but I've no idea if it went slowly or quickly, my only thoughts were about the sexual crescendo she was causing and the orgasms that rolled on from one to the next, almost without pause.

Suddenly she stopped, cuddled me and I knew nothing else. It turns out I'd slept for two hours. Hayley's arm was around me and she was reading. "Hi, what happened?"

She smiled as she looked down at me. "I made you come and you fell asleep, too much rum."

"Too much fresh sea air, rum and good sex, thank you. You do know that I'm in love with you, head over heels."

She leaned over and kissed me, "A few hours ago, you were slagging my maritime expertise and now you say that you love me?"

"I do love you, even though you have no maritime expertise at all."

"I got you back, didn't I?"

"There was a lot of luck involved in that. Can I kiss you?"

I didn't wait for an answer, but our lips only met briefly before I nursed on her breasts. She was a full cup size bigger than me and they were a perfect shape and very sensitive. It didn't take long before she was moaning and asking for more. I slid down and drew my lips to her nether regions. Until two weeks ago my experience was limited but now, I was working towards becoming a master craftsman, woman, who knows, I had other stuff to think about.

*****

The following evening, after a day of practice and some swimming, the two of us were chilling out on sun loungers under a parasol, sipping soft drinks and chatting. Hayley was staring off into the distance when she asked me a question. "Sarah, when did you know that you liked girls? It's personal and it doesn't matter if you feel uncomfortable, you don't have to answer."

I took a deep breath, not because I didn't know the answer, not because I didn't want to answer, but I wanted to explain it properly. "I always seemed ill at ease around boys and when other girls talked about them, I wasn't interested." I paused for a minute. "There was never a point when I decided, I just knew, it's like I've always been like that, like this, and it's never bothered me. I've never shouted about it, I don't intend to either, but I won't ever deny it."

Hayley waited a few moments before responding. "I mucked about with boy's a few times, it was okay as far as it went, never actual intercourse, but it felt wrong. I steered clear of them, then on my nineteenth birthday, one of the girls at my party went to kiss my cheek, missed and it was on the mouth. It took ages before we pulled apart and then we stared at each other for another few minutes before kissing again. I was hooked, we both were. It didn't last for long, but it told me that it was girls for me from then on."

"Can I ask, have you ever had sex with a guy?"

"No, never and don't want to."

"I'm the same." I paused for a moment, "Actually, I do fancy someone, she turns me on, makes my knickers damp, arouses me. I love kissing her." I finished speaking and I think that I'd managed to keep a straight face. She turned quickly and stared at me. I'm certain she was about to ask who when she started to smile and I started to laugh. I leaned over to kiss her; I was right it was wonderful.

We spent quite some time kissing, stroking and cuddling before it was time for dinner.

Dinner was lively with lots of laughter, the coach gave a speech afterwards and it was peppered with jokes and fun poked at most of the team members, although I wasn't on the receiving end of any stories. A couple of jokes were aimed at Hayley, but they were old stories about pranks that had backfired.

We all trooped off to our rooms for an early night, well apart from a group of about four girls who liked to party and they slagged Hayley, previously one of their regular party goers, for crying off.

As I was getting undressed, I asked her about it. "I guess that you're usually one of that group? Didn't you want to go?"

"I would normally go and, yes I have been known to party with them."

"You could have gone." I wouldn't have minded; she'd been friends and teammates with most of the girls on this tour.

"I could, but I didn't want to." She stared at me, "I'd rather stay with you. I like being with you." With that, she turned away and headed for the bathroom and I smiled to myself, happy with what she'd said.

I stood staring out into the darkness, facing the sea, the moonlight illuminated the tips of the small waves in the distance and my mind was blank. Suddenly, Hayley pressed her naked body against my back, her hands snaked around my waist and she gently kissed the side of my neck. I felt myself starting to flush, goosebumps appeared on my forearms and possibly elsewhere.

"It looks lovely doesn't it, the sea by moonlight?"

"Yes, but there's an even more beautiful sight if only I could turn around to see it." I giggled, like a schoolgirl. My crush on Hayley had been that of a schoolgirl, but now I was an international cricketer, albeit a baby one, but I felt vulnerable, no, not that, I was being held and felt safe. I suspect that my vulnerability was coming from a concern about where our relationship was going, it wasn't very old but I knew that I was in love, really deeply.

She eased her hold and I turned around to see her smiling at me, eyes glinting, her breasts touching mine. "Hayley, I... I feel so strongly about..."

She smiled even wider, "Shush, Princess. We both feel the same way about each other, but it's new. Don't try to get ahead of it, for the next couple of weeks we'll see how things go. I might irritate you."

"I doubt it, I love you. I know it's new, but how I feel is scary. Please let me kiss you."

We kissed, long luxurious and crazily good. I dashed to the bathroom and a couple of minutes later dived onto the bed from a few feet away causing Hayley to call me an idiot but smiling as she did so. Then she opened her arms and pulled me close. We kissed for a while and I lay with my head on her shoulder only to hear her soft purring, she was asleep and smiling.

I smiled to myself. Who knew what would happen? But for now, I was where I wanted to be and content.

One Day Games

Two days after the Test Match we were back at the cricket ground for a One Day International. I loved playing cricket in all its guises. Test matches were slower, more thoughtful, batters had time to get used to the conditions before starting to play shots. Those conditions and the state of the wicket changed throughout the four days of play adding other dimensions. T20 was fast and furious, batters had no time to 'get their eye in,' it was off to the races from the start. The batters had to take risks and could afford to because there were only twenty overs and the bowlers often took a lot of stick, it was fun but furious. In an ODI there were fifty overs per side, so the batters didn't have to go hell for leather right away and the bowlers got the chance to try out some variations and so, it was my favourite form of the game.

I took a wicket bowling, two catches and scored eleven runs with the bat. It wasn't awful, but not my finest game, oh, we lost by twenty runs. Hayley didn't fare much better and the two of us were pretty glum when we got back to our room.

The next morning, we were up early, no time for a run, just pack, a quick breakfast and off to the airport for a flight to Antigua. We arrived early and as the hotel wasn't going to be ready until mid-afternoon we headed off to Nelson's Dockyard for lunch. What I thought was a glass of fruit juice turned out to be a rum punch and there was more rum than punch. I gave half of mine to Hayley and wondered about the people in the Caribbean. They were lovely, welcoming, friendly folk, they always had a smile, served great food, nothing was hurried, but it seemed to me that they constantly wanted to get people drunk! We got to see some of the countryside and waved to the kids we passed on the way to our hotel. It was an all-inclusive resort and set close to the beach. Hayley and I were in a first-floor room with a small balcony.

At dinner that evening I was sitting next to Eve Myles, a batswoman and senior team member who also did a bit of spin bowling now and again. She asked me a question that caught me by surprise, "Sarah, I've seen you looking at Hayley and caught her looking at you once or twice. Are you two a thing?"

My head spun, I felt my cheeks and neck colouring up. "No need to answer the look on your face tells me the answer." She smiled.

"Holiday romance, that's all." I know that she wasn't convinced, hell, I didn't believe it myself and I'd said it.

When I reported on the conversation Hayley simply said, "It's going to come out sooner or later, but it's best to keep it down low for now. Can I get a kiss please?"

We kissed for a while, then made slow and gentle love before falling asleep in each other's arms.

It was back to practice the next day. During the afternoon, we went snorkelling, before an early meal and another early night with the girl I was loving more each day.

I wasn't playing and although disappointed, not entirely surprised. The Coach wanted to make sure that all of the squad got a game and before the tour had set off, I'd wondered if I would play more than once. I did a lot of bowling in the nets before the game and felt that my small contribution might help the rest of the girls.

I sat watching as our team batted and for a part of that time Hayley and I sat together, talking about the cricket. I love cricket, but watching when you know that you wanted to be playing was difficult.

Our team had scored plenty of runs and then it was down to us to bowl. There were only a couple of us left watching with the coaches and I had time to think. As I watched Hayley move about the field, I giggled silently to myself as I watched her sexy ass. What was going to happen after the tour? I had no real idea, but I knew that I wanted more, I wanted her, I was madly in love with her. It wasn't just the sex, amazing as it was, it was the company, the chat, the cuddles and the fact that we seemed Sympatico. If it was just a 'holiday romance' then it had been wonderful, but I'd be gutted if that was it. I wasn't sure what she saw in me, I hope it was my good looks and dynamic personality, but Haley was gorgeous and could have anyone she wanted, right now that was me. I made a silent plea, 'please let it be like that in a few months.'

My mind had wandered and I'd lost track of the game when the Coach called me, "Sarah, looks like Yvonne's gone over and sprained her ankle; Claire's already on. Get out there and save us some runs." Clare was our twelfth player that day, it was her who was doing the relief fielding when a player needed to leave the field. I was stunned and it took a second or two for her words to sink in. Suddenly I found myself running out towards the middle and being directed to the offside of the field into the cover position, not my usual spot.

For the next ten overs, the ball headed in my direction a couple of times every over. I saved plenty of runs and took a great catch, sadly it would go into the record books as caught by 'the sub' and not under my name. However, we won and I'd played a part.

Hayley had pulled something in her shoulder and spent much of the evening being treated, so I didn't see her until bedtime and I'd missed her. We chatted for half an hour and then I held her in bed, there was no question of anything more than that, as I didn't want to hurt her, but just lying with her made me realise that I wanted this very much.

The next morning, we were off early again, this time to Trinidad. A day's practice and we were into another game. I was playing this time and we batted first. Wickets fell steadily and there was a danger of us not lasting all fifty overs.

Hayley was still batting as I walked out. She met me near to the centre of the pitch and leaned in to whisper, "Come on sexy, let's show them what the two of us can do." I stifled a laugh and took up position. The third ball sat up, begging to be hit so I swung hard and the ball connected perfectly with the bat and flew high and safe landing well beyond the boundary rope to score my first ever six. The two of us batted freely and runs came easily. At one point, as we passed each other, taking an easy single, she softly said, "Can't wait to suck your nipples later." I nearly fell over with shock, but as I reached the end of the run I smiled and hoped that she wasn't joking.

Neither of us lasted until the end of the innings, but we'd added quick runs and brought the score back up to one that we should be able to defend if things went well for us. The two of us bowled in tandem during the middle overs of the match and we were able to frustrate the batters and took wickets, well I took one, Hayley took three. I was positioned closer to the batters when fielding and stopped a few great shots, one I just managed to stop and threw in a return to get the batter 'run out' and I took a catch that was complete instinct. I saw it later on a replay and still found it hard to believe that I'd caught it.

We'd won and everyone was delighted. I felt incredibly proud of myself especially when the Coach caught me on my own and complimented me.

We shared dinner with our West Indian opponents and as the evening progressed there was lots of banter flying back and forth. After we'd finished eating, we sat chatting in small groups sharing a drink. Somehow, I'd got into a group of bowlers and the conversation was all about, grip, release points, delivery stride and other stuff that I'd spent a long time practising but which bored me rigid, especially when I saw Hayley smile at me across the large room and nod her head. I made my excuses, "Really tired, sorry," and slipped away. Hayley was waiting just outside the bar and sipped her hand into mine as we headed for our room.

When the door was closed, I turned to her and whispered, "Thank goodness I've got you all to myself." We kissed, long and lovely, then I pulled back and smiled as I gently said, "What was it you said earlier about my nipples?"

"Aaah," was her only reply.

"It made me laugh and I nearly fell, imagine trying to explain that to the Coach, if I'd been run out."

"Let's get these clothes off and I'll try and make it up to you." It took about thirty seconds for us to get naked and she pushed me backwards onto the bed. As she lay, almost on top of me she said, "Yes, very nice nipples, lovely in fact..." The right one disappeared into her mouth. Further conversation wasn't required. It didn't mean that I was quiet, far from it, but screaming words and phrases like, "oh yes, fuck me, that's... more please" and lots of others doesn't count as conversation.

Her fingers found their way between my thighs and then inside me, I was so turned on it felt amazing and I was close to orgasm very quickly. I slipped a finger or two inside her but I couldn't get my coordination going. I came several times before she showed me mercy. It took me a minute or so to recover and I slid down and licked her whilst also probing with my fingers.

Twenty minutes after closing the door we lay in each other's arms, satisfied, sleepy and in love.

*****

Two days later we were back again for an evening T20 game. It was a pitch that suited pace bowling and I was left out. It pissed me off a bit, but I consoled myself because I'd played a much bigger part of the tour than I'd expected. We lost and I had a quiet smile to myself in the knowledge that by leaving me out the Coach had screwed up. That wasn't true, but it made me feel just a bit better.

Hayley was angry that evening because she hadn't played well, the opposition had scored a lot of runs from her bowling and she'd been dismissed without scoring. "I need a damn kiss, that won't make me feel any better about the game, but it might distract me."

I moved over and gave her the requested kiss. I know for certain that it made me feel better and the way she reacted made me think she'd enjoyed it. That was confirmed when she pushed me back onto the bed and snarled, "Get naked."

That made me laugh as I peeled my clothes off and in her anger and haste she got tangled up in her underwear and fell over. Seeing my chance, I climbed on top of her pinning her down. "Now, I'm going to do things that will make you forget. Hush now."

Lots of kissing, first her mouth and then her breasts before I headed between her legs. Kissing Hayley was amazing, but being between her legs, licking, kissing, teasing and arousing her most private parts was truly a wonderous thing, I was so astonished that she wanted me there, me Sarah Hardy when she could have had her pick of partners. It made me as happy as I could be. I had to put my hand over her mouth to stifle screams as she came.

*****

We seemed to be travelling every couple of days and now we were back in Antigua. I was in the team and happy about that. I didn't get to bat because our team played well and racked up a big score.

Sadly, our opponents also scored freely and I was a bit apprehensive when the ball was thrown to me. Although they scored a few it was far less than they had been doing. I didn't take a wicket, but when Hayley slapped me on the backside and said, "Well done sexy." It made me smile. I took a catch and contributed to a run-out, so I'd done my bit. The game went down to the last two balls, they needed seven to win. I flung myself full length to stop the first and limit them to a single, they now needed a six from the last delivery. The ball flew fast, but fell short of the rope, only a four, we won by a single run.

123456...8