Cricket Match

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to speak about it when we got to bed, but Karen was nibbling on various parts of my body, mainly my neck and shoulders, but by the time that she reached my breasts she wasn't listening and I wasn't making much sense, she was performing her magic.

Karen nuzzled and I held her as she teased me, thinking how lucky I was until she touched me between my legs and suddenly my mind was overtaken by one thing, the need to reach a climax. It took no time at all until an earth-shattering orgasm turned me into a quivering mass.

It took me some time before I was able to speak and move again. I stretched up onto my elbow and looked down at her, "You are beautiful and seem to know just how to get me going. Now it's my turn to play."

I slid down to work on her breasts and nipples before reaching between her thighs, inserting first one and then a second finger. She squirmed and sighed and when I felt her excitement reaching fever pitch, I slid further down to use my tongue. I licked, sucked and nibbled until she grabbed a handful of my hair, forcing my face into her as she writhed in ecstasy. As she relaxed, she slipped into sleep and I cuddled into her. She was my world and I loved her.

Sarah - University

Getting back to university was strange, I had lots to catch up with, but first I had to give the rest of the course and my lecturers all the details of the tour. When I saw my workload, I felt daunted but I buckled down and worked late for the first two nights.

I got a workout in each morning as soon as it got light, but I was in great shape so it was no trouble and helped to keep me focussed. I'd just finished a lecture, late on Wednesday afternoon and was contemplating what I'd have for dinner when my phone pinged with a message. It was from Hayley and there were only a few words, 'At your digs, hurry up. X'

I threw my pack over my shoulder and set off at a brisk jog. It took me seven minutes and there she was standing by her car. The smile on my face must have been huge as she opened her arms and enveloped me. The kiss took a while and eventually I pulled back to breathlessly ask, "What are you doing here?"

"I missed my girlfriend." She smiled and my heart melted yet again, as it seemed to do every time she called me her girlfriend. "I came down to the Performance Centre for a treatment session on my shoulder and then had a workout. The fact that you're here is just a coincidence." I knew that was a lie and felt so elated that she'd come over.

We went for dinner and then back to the flat I was sharing, "Can you stay the night?"

"I can if it's okay, if not that's okay too." She said the words but that wasn't true, she wanted to stay and I wanted that as well.

We made mugs of tea and chatted for about half an hour, but it was killing me. "Hayley, being so close to you is driving me nuts..."

"I'm too close?" She looked puzzled and I knew why.

"No, you're just in touching distance. That's nice but I need to be closer, preferably very close and naked. Would you come to bed with me, please?" I fluttered my eyelids in the hope of encouraging her, but she just laughed.

"That eyelid thing is cute, but you don't need to do that, I want to sleep with you. Actually, not just tonight but lots of nights." I headed for the bedroom shedding clothes as I went and threw myself, naked, onto the bed. Hayley stood there taking off her clothes more sedately and eyeing me up as she did so.

I took her into my arms as she laid down and I kissed her, she kissed me. I hadn't been aware of what she was doing with her hands until I felt a finger on my mound and I let out a little gasp, that became a bigger gasp as she slid it inside. I was wet, soaking and very ready, so access was easy and she wasn't fooling around, this was urgent and forceful. A second and then a third finger was added as she pumped whilst still kissing at my neck, shoulder, arms, left breast. My mind was filled with excitement, pleasure and a sense of needed what she was doing, needing more, but overwhelmingly I felt contented that this was right.

She made me come and kept going, adding a fourth finger and in a low growl she muttered, "One day I'm going to slide my whole hand inside you."

My first thought was, 'I doubt that it wouldn't go' and I was about to say that out loud when my second thought took over, "Oh, yes that would wonderful." The idea made me come again and this time it hit me like a hammer and I passed out.

Hayley was muttering soothing words when I opened my eyes. "That felt good, are you okay?"

I nodded and tried to get my speech working, but it didn't seem to make any sense so I stopped, took a deep breath and tried again. "Yes, I'm good, great, couldn't be better. Thanks for coming to visit and staying over, you've made me feel very special."

Hayley leaned forward and kissed me, at the same time stroking my forearm and causing goosebumps. "You are very special, that's why I'm here." She went quiet but I felt that she had more to say and waited. "I feel so much for you, I've had affairs and... well, they never felt like this. I can't get you out of my head, in a good way."

I rolled onto my side and then, pushing Hayley onto her back I lay half on top of her and went in for a serious kiss. She responded with fervour and I was enjoying the kissing so much that I kept doing it but got busy with my fingers, tracing imaginary designs on her torso, pausing now and again at points that made her quiver and then she pulled back from the kiss and almost snarled at me, "Stop being such a teasing bitch. I need more!" She demanded.

I smiled as I slid between her thighs and went to work with my tongue and fingers. Delicate, almost teasing touches to start with and then I became more purposeful, using my fingers I found her spot and made her scream. I kept doing that and licked her as well as I could with a couple of fingers inside her. I felt her start to quiver, maybe it was a tremble, her legs twitched and she groaned. As her climax got closer, she trashed around, pulling on the bedclothes, pulling on my hair and making unintelligible statements until she yelled as she came. As she came down from her high, in the silence, I heard someone next door giggling.

I held her as we both fell asleep; I'd never been so happy.

*****

I worked hard, gym or a run daily, studying until late each evening and I didn't do much socialising. Hayley and I got into a routine, she'd come down on a Tuesday or Wednesday and stay the night. I'd head home on Friday and we'd spend most of the weekend together. Sometimes I left late Sunday, other weeks before dawn on Monday.

My feelings for Hayley grew deeper and I was falling more in love with her as time passed. We discussed our feelings now and again and she admitted that she felt the same as I did.

Most of the time when I was home, we would be at my place, well Mum and Amy's place. They didn't seem to mind having Hayley there and she became a part of the family. Occasionally we'd spend a night at her digs, but they weren't great and her roommates were annoying. Twice we spent a Saturday with Karen and Olivia, that was great fun and the four of us enjoyed cooking meals together. They treated Hayley as they treated me and that pleased me no end.

Cricket season

We were both pleased that the cricket season had started, hours of relentless practice was better than nothing, but it was all done to prepare for the actual games and now they'd started. I was playing with the university women's team and even played a couple of games in the men's team. Taking a bloke's wicket always made me smile, they didn't hold back when I was batting and I'm sure that it gave me more confidence.

Hayley had been attending England training, which I was excused from because I was still a full-time student. She was also playing for the county team. Soon I'd be able to join her when exams were over.

One weekend we'd decided to go out for a meal, something rare for us, but it was fun and another guest at the restaurant asked Hayley for her autograph so I teased her for ages about it. As we walked back to my place Hayley stopped suddenly and stared at a building. "What's wrong?" I asked.

I hadn't seen the for-sale sign indicating a first-floor apartment. "What is it? Are you thinking about a move?"

"No, at least I wasn't, but that's handy." It was mid-way between my home and the cricket ground. I knew that she didn't like sharing or her current digs. "If that's okay, it would be great and..."

"And what?" I asked.

"Well, you have a great home, but maybe..."

"Are you suggesting that we could...." I didn't finish.

"Live together when you're not at Uni? Yes, exactly."

There was a long conversation after we'd checked the details on the estate agents web site; it looked great.

I was having lunch on Wednesday when Hayley called me. "Any chance that you could head to your Mum's later. I'd like you to come with me to see that flat."

I quickly thought about my afternoon before replying, "I should be able to get away just after four, be there for about five if the traffic's okay."

"Can I call round to your Mum's?"

"Of course, I'll give her a call. What time are we viewing?"

"Six."

*****

Mum was pleased to see me and a bit surprised that Hayley was viewing a flat, "Is she thinking of buying?"

"We passed it at the weekend, she hadn't mentioned buying before, but she hates where she is."

"So, nothing to do with her wanting a place for the two of you?" Mum was grinning.

"I hope that's not why she's thinking about it, but..."

*****

As we reached the footpath and turned towards my home, she grinned at me, "I want that place. It's perfect for me, a bit of TLC and it'll look great. I know that I can afford, I've checked."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. I'm sick of sharing, fed up with those two, I don't like sponging off of your folks and I want my own place. Maybe I could find someone who'd like to spend a couple of nights a week with me."

I stopped in front of her and turned to face her. "Hayley, be serious for a minute. Are you doing this for yourself or with some idea about us living together?"

She looked equally serious, "I want a place for me, but hope that it might be for us too. One way or another I want my own place and I can afford it."

I leaned in to kiss her. "Great. I'm not saying that I'll move in, but it would be nice."

*****

I didn't know that these things could move at such speed, but four weeks later the apartment was full of people, painting and decorating. Two weeks later my exams were done and I'd as good as moved in with her. Mum was sad, I could see it in her face despite her attempts to hide it. I wasn't always at Hayley's; we spent a couple of nights at my place each week. It was clear that Mum and Amy welcomed Hayley, so being there was fun and there were many evenings spent chatting and enjoying each other's company.

It was Hayley's place, but she'd done everything she could to make me feel comfortable and welcome. One evening, not long after I'd moved in, I was alone and walked about the place admiring how good it looked, when I noticed a photograph of us both that had been taken in Barbados a few months ago. Suddenly, I could feel tears forming and I sobbed, they were tears of delight and astonishment. Here I was sharing a home with a woman I was head over heels about and feeling very fortunate.

I told Hayley when she arrived home and she laughed, "I had the same feeling a few days ago. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you."

"Then take me to bed and show me." That was my reply. We let loose and enjoyed some wild and abandoned sex. There was a lot of screaming with pleasure and release. Lots of love, serious, committed love.

*****

The T20 season was underway and I was a fixture in the Bandits team. I bowled my overs in the middle of the innings aiming to restrict the opposition from scoring too many runs. I wasn't a prolific wicket-taker that season, but that wasn't my role and I enhanced my reputation for fielding, often out on the boundary, because I was so fast across the ground and I had a great throw.

My batting was a bit more hit and miss, literally. A couple of times I was out very quickly, including one occasion where I was walking back less than thirty seconds after arriving at the crease. On other occasions, I threw my bat at anything that I could reach and scored a lot of runs quickly. The whole team laughed at the narrow escapes I'd had and several suggested that I should buy a lottery ticket.

I loved it, I mean, I was in my element and couldn't be happier with how things were going both on the field and with Hayley.

I played in the one Test Match that summer, two One Day games and two T20 matches for England. I'd done pretty well, scoring a few runs and taking some wickets. As a fielder, I'd saved a lot of runs, taken numerous catches and effected a few run-outs. Having done well on the international stage I'd cemented my place in the England squad, I wouldn't play every game, but I was always in the running.

Cricket was making me some okay money, I wasn't rich, but I had whatever I needed. A local car dealership offered me sponsorship, in the form of a decent car. There was no point denying who was using it, as my name was plastered across the back of it and my picture occasionally appeared in some local newspaper adverts.

Sadly, none of the England games were near to home so I couldn't get Grandad to any of them, but I know he was glued to the TV as I'd paid for a satellite subscription. Gran told me she loved when I was playing, at first because she had peace from Grandad and then she too couldn't stay away from the TV and loved sharing my games with him.

The Photoshoot

Hayley and I were at the cricket ground, having a gym workout and then spending an hour at the indoor nets. I was packing my kit into my bag when Maureen, the Club Press Officer, stuck her head around the changing room door. "Sarah, Hayley, could you pop into my office before you leave?"

I never gave any thought to what she wanted and when she told us, well, I found it hard to believe. "I've had a phone call from Hot Magazine, they'd like to do a feature about the two of you, combined with a fashion photoshoot, here at the ground."

"What?" I didn't understand.

"The fact that you two are a 'thing' is becoming more common knowledge. They see a chance to shoot a feature about you and get you wearing some designer clothes. I'm not sure that you realise, you're two very attractive young women, you've sparked interest in cricket and it'll make a great story. It would pay well and be great for the club."

The conversation lasted a full thirty minutes and then we adjourned to Amy's to talk. We'd made no real secret of our relationship, although we didn't flaunt it. We agreed that it might be fun, but Hayley wanted to discuss it with the England set-up, she was after all under contract with them and I was still 'as selected.'

Two days later we agreed to do it.

*****

The sun streaming through the blinds woke me and I rolled over. Hayley was lying on her side facing me with her long blonde hair somewhat tousled and spread across her pillow with one stray strand covering her left eye. I admired her, she was beautiful and sexy, but she was also such a lovely person, warm and funny, smart and caring. The fact that she cared for me and wanted me as her partner still amazed me. I felt a smile spread, not just across my face, but throughout my whole body.

Suddenly, without moving or opening her eyes she spoke, "Watching me sleeping could be regarded as perverted behaviour."

I sniggered, "Then I'm a pervert. I was thinking how lucky I was."

She opened both eyes and grinned. "I'm lucky, I've got you. Sarah, I've never felt anything like this before as I've told you many times. Kiss me, please." She got her kiss, a long and passionate one.

We had our usual coffee and toast before walking along to the cricket ground for the photoshoot. Neither of us knew what to expect. I hadn't given it a great deal of thought and assumed that it would be a photographer, someone to do hair and make-up and maybe someone else. I was about to learn that I was very much mistaken.

Maureen, the club Press officer, was waiting for us with Christina from the magazine and after a brief introduction they escorted us up to the visiting teams dressing room. What I saw stunned me, two chairs in front of two huge illuminated mirrors and a lot of people. I stood open-mouthed as Christina introduced me to Stew, the photographer, his assistant Cora, Zara the hairstylist, Serena for make-up, Sebastian and Gloria on wardrobe, Elizabeth the director and Julie who would get us anything that we needed. Suddenly, I felt scared. Hayley squeezed my hand and I saw from the look she gave me that it had taken her by surprise as well.

Over the next hour, my hair and make-up were done as Christina chatted with us, asking questions and taking notes. Throughout that process I was being offered water, fruit juice, tea coffee, bagels, pastries, it never stopped. Serena said that she was done and I was astonished at the change that had been made, from a good-looking girl (I know, blowing my own trumpet) into someone who'd have looked right at home on a red carpet. I looked over at Hayley and suddenly my chest felt tight and I struggled to get a breath. The woman who I'd woken up with was now the most beautiful vision that my eyes had ever rested upon. She grinned and said, "We look pretty good. Play your cards right and I could fancy you." I still couldn't quite believe it and was still breathless, so I just smiled.

Our outfits for the first series of shots were just cricket whites. That was a surprise as well, white shirts, white trousers and cable-knit sweaters. It was like a throwback twenty years, except that these were white, not the usual cream and they were well-cut. We marched out to the middle of the pitch where some stumps had been set up and there, handed a couple of bats. The next twenty minutes were taken up with; left a bit, move your arm, look this way, look that way, smile, don't smile, touch her arm, hold the bat more this way. Eventually, it was over and as Hayley and I walked back I whispered, "No wonder models get paid so much money."

She whispered back, "But no one was bowling at eighty trying to knock your head off." I giggled, that was true.

It took another half an hour to fix our make-up and hair and change into two very nice dresses, both floral, light colours showing ample flesh. They were just the sort of thing you might wear for an afternoon at a fancy event, although I don't remember seeing many spectators that smart at any cricket game that I was ever a part of. It was down to the members bar in the pavilion where we stood with glasses of something, supposed to be cocktails and surrounded by lots of cricket memorabilia. There was more, look this way, smile, look that way, move your leg, flick your hair until eventually, they were all happy.

The next shoot was also in the bar, but this time we sat at a table, Hayley in a smart pair of tailored black trousers, a white blouse and a brightly coloured silk waistcoat. I wore a 'little black dress.' It was stunning and fitted me like a glove, it showed a bit of cleavage, plenty of legs and enhanced every attribute I had. More directions followed as each photograph was taken, the lights were moved a fraction, then more direction. The best part about this was being able to admire my beautiful girlfriend and she gave me a big smile whenever there was a pause in the snapping of the shutter.

The magazine had laid on a lunch, lots of fruit, sandwiches, nibbles and drinks. It provided a welcome break and we got to know a bit more about the clothing designer and how the eventual magazine layout would look. In between all of the activities, Christina kept asking questions to 'get to know us' in more depth.

1...345678