All Comments on 'Crime & Punishment: The Prequel Ch. 07'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
So bad

All women cheat, it is natural. All men will take it. Robots. Such crap. Same thing over and over again in his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Worth the wait

I am having trouble with the time linr, but still love the story.

Thank you you continuing.

BOYO1STTRYBOYO1STTRYabout 6 years ago
Susan Singleton?

I really dislike this character in your story, well written it maybe but.....I struggle to understand why someone like "Foxy" would entertain such a bitch? Not only that but why would Pat even acknowledge her as his friends wife.... urmmmmm....I enjoy reading your material but this woman.....I read in the hope of her terrible demise.....hahaha...clever that Richard!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
and the tale continues

interesting tale and the intersections with other RG characters.. Enjoying the story although would like the chapters to come faster.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nice

I really really enjoy your work.

I do wish it wasnt so long between chapters.

Susan is not a very likeable character. I am sort of hoping he is having an affair to force her to change her behavior. Certainly he would need to if he ever wants to have kids.

So great writing, cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Interesting as usual

Still looking for an honest or decent person in your cast of characters. Maybe you could line them up somewhere and mow them down.

Boyd Percy

dwhit48988dwhit48988about 6 years ago
Thank You for the Story

I am enjoying the continuation of these three lawyer's stories. I am not sure where we are in the time frame, as we have people who are dead still plotting to do away with Foxxy. Will be interested in how this plays out.

Thank you for sharing your story and your talent.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
I am enjoying this story a lot.

Thanks for posting and all of your work to keep us readers abreast of the happenings in Albany and outlying areas. This is very well written. My only problem is keeping all of the Irish names straight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good to see this!

Glad to have the continuation of this complex tale. Keep it going, without making us wait so long, please!

By the way, it was Richard Croker.

Thank you!

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 6 years ago
Keep them coming.

This is a brilliant series and I can hardly wait for each chapter.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
Can't wait for more

Nice series so far. The women in this series got a few loose screws though. Laura wants to save her husbands soul? That's weird considering what she's been doing. I do enjoy the characters.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterabout 6 years ago
"but it featured a big screen TV on which the Yankees were losing to the Red Socks."

My man.

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
The Story is great!

There is a small problem with the rate the chapters are being posted. More! More!

HDVictory1HDVictory1about 6 years ago
Like the way you are filling in the blanks

One of the reasons I enjoy your stories so much is that, despite the human flaws, your lead characters tend to be folks it is easy to get behind. Due to the nature of short stories, if the author is skilled it leaves you wanting to know more about them and how they got to these positions in life. You have produced many such characters, but Patrick Sullivan and Steve Fitzgerald are two of your best. I look forward to the continuation of this story, but do not look forward to the inevitable end which I see on the horizon. One of the problems with the prequel format.

I was one of the edgy ones waiting for the continuation of this series. Thought that you were going to pull a Tx Tall Tales and not finish. (Hopefully nothing terrible has happened to him)

After "The Presumption of Guilt" all is forgiven. By far my favorite of the Magical Mystery Tour submissions, which is hard to admit with how much I enjoy Girlinthe Moon's work. But in this case, it may be one of my top ten story favorites here.

Anyway, as long as you care to entertain, I will be following. Thanks for taking the time.

Sloburn38Sloburn38about 6 years ago
Outstanding story

This is your best, and they were all really good. Story development ties everything together, thanks for all of the hard work. 5*

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THATS THE TROUBLE WITH DIRTY TRICKS IN POLITICS

the layers never cease. shake one off. more arise TK U MLJ LV NV

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Such crap

Women who cheat with impunity, men who just accept it. Nice how you are tying a bunch of previous shitty stories in this one. This twice as bad now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor sods

They will be eaten by the wolf and the fox.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

The plot thickens, good writing and editing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cheating sluts no morals and ok

What a wonderful day

Not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even before reading this series I truly disliked Susan, didn't care at all for Laura and hoped Simone (the lady doctor) would be slaughtered in some tribal shitstorm. As for Frank, Tony and the scumbag doctors, they could be happily drawn and quartered but of the women Susan is the most offensive, hypocritical piece of slutmeat ever. How about arranging a gang rape/murder for her and maybe her mother and sister as well!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous