All Comments on 'Crime Doesn't Pay'

by Virgil_Assad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DavidEverestDavidEverestover 10 years ago
Wild. Loved it

God I fantasise about forcing a guy to become a chick like this all the time. Can think of nothing hotter.

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DavidEverest

New Fag On The Block

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Find you a thief

Don't just harass

Dress him in drag

Jam cock up his ass!

DavidEverestDavidEverestover 10 years ago
Yes I am

Well, a curious fag !! My wife has so many gorgeous clothes. Can't stop thinking about one of you boys dressed up in them !!! Seems a waste that the wedding dress hangs there day and night and that she has still got her high school uniform all packed up in a cardboard box. They ought to be worn and enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great and Funny Story

Well written. Very funny.

DavidEverest your comment is funny too. My wife recently had a medium sized bag of clothing too small that she was going to take to the thrift shop. I helped myself to about half the bras and panties. I hope she didn't notice, but she lost a lot of weight since packing the bag and may have looked in it for some old undies to try again. :)

I've never been with a guy nor do I want to, but was arrested for DUI while wearing a sexy club dress and strappy high heels! Fortunately they weren't taking us to jail or even mug shots that night!

- K

JinixiJinixiabout 5 years ago
WOW!

Crime does pay. Makes me want to go out and try to steal something(from you)...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous