All Comments on 'Crime Pays'

by pentopaper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Very well written. A breathe of fresh air in this usually dark category. A real budding Dom that actually likes women. A good start. Most of the time the Doms are usually assholes and psychos who hate women and never heard the word respect. You wonder if they were raised by monsters. No one who ever loved or respected their mother could treat any women the way they do. Again it was really well done and different to see the beginnings of a Dom/sub relationship done right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly bizarre?! A fast paced Stockholm Syndrome?

It made for a very interesting read.

Tess (uk)

pentopaperpentopaperover 1 year agoAuthor

You know, Anon, it’s funny but I honestly hadn’t thought about this story from a Dom/sub point of view. But I totally see it now. Lol. And I agree that most people don’t understand that kind of relationship. It’s not about cruelty at all - or it shouldn’t be. And in a true Dom/sub relationship the sun should hold all the power. I’ve never been in that sort of a relationship before but it’s not about the Don being cruel as that is abuse. The Dom should be doing things to the sun that the sun actually enjoys. Otherwise, it’s a really messed up relationship.

Just my two cents. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

holy fuckk, need more asap!! PLEASEEEE!!!!!

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 1 year ago

Must say I really liked this story, as twisted as it is, then again, that's to be expected in this category. Can't complain. Great work, author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is soooo hot. I came a number of times. I need someone to lick and eat me like this. I haven’t experienced it ever. Add to favorites!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpentopaper@pentopaper
2022 April 2022 I’m back! Every time I start writing again this webpage changes and I have to figure it out again. Okay, that makes me sound old. But it is what it is. LOL. You wouldn’t believe how long it took me to figure out how to change this biography. And I’m embarrasse...