Crime Pays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, after he came, he shocked me further by licking my asshole! It was the dirtiest thing that anybody had ever done to me.

But, again - secretly - it had felt amazing.

But I now still grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand.

He remained asleep. Snoring, even.

I watched him as I slid my fingers over the screen and it came to life.

And he still snored.

I pressed my thumbprint and the phone unlocked.

And still he slept.

I went to the phone app and touched the 9. Then I touched the 1. I was just ready to touch the other 1 when he turned over like a flash and flew at me.

I yelped as my phone went crashing to the floor. And suddenly he was on top of me with a self-satisfied little grin. "You're breaking the rules," he told me. "I said no phone calls," he said.

With that, he flipped me back over onto my stomach and yanked my jammie shorts and underpants down my thighs. He roughly spread my cheeks and then his tongue was on my asshole - again.

"Goddamn!" I gasped at the sensation.

This time my hands were free and I grabbed on to the headboard for purchase.

"Ryan! What are you doing!" I whispered.

"Mmmm," he replied. "Eating this ass,"

He said.

"I can't...I mean that feels...oh. God!" I groaned when he started stabbing at my hole with his pointed tongue. I tried. I tried hard, but I couldn't keep him out. His tongue breached my asshole and I squealed into my pillow, it felt so goddamned good!

"That's right. Take your punishment," he murmured.

"Punishment?!" I blurted out.

When he heard that he paused, and then he just chuckled. "You like ass play," He stated.

"I mean...what?!"

"You like ass play. Don't you?"

I shook my head. "I mean maybe? I don't know? Nobody's ever done that before - oh!" I gasped. He worked and wormed his tongue even deeper into my hole. When he slowly pulled it free, my ass clung to his tongue. "Fuck!" I groaned.

"Little dirty thing," he whispered. "Hiding this from me," he chuckled darkly.

"No," I quickly said. "I - I - I didn't know!" I said.

He just laughed. "I hear you. Relax. I was just kidding. And there's more where that came from," he said.

"Fuck!" I said.

"Get the lube out of your bedside table drawer," he commanded.

I froze. "How do you know I have lube in there?" I asked.

He laughed out loud. "Just a guess. Doesn't everybody?" He said.

I rolled my eyes and pulled my little bottle of lube out and handed it back to him.

"I'm going to lube the hell out of my pointer finger, and I'm going to slide it inside you," he told me.

I whimpered.

Not in fear.

In anticipation.

His finger easily breached my asshole and he slid it in to the hilt.

"Fuck!" I squeaked.

"Like that?" He asked.

I nodded frantically. "Yes!"

He spent several long minutes playing with my hole, fingering me, talking dirty to me, and just generally driving me crazy. By the time he lined up his middle finger and slid that inside me too, I was a writhing, squirming mess.

"Please. Ryan," I moaned.

"I love it when you say my name, Dee," he said.

I paused when I heard that. "You know my nickname?" I asked.

"I'm a good guesser," he said, still fingering me.

"Ryan," I panted. "Please!"

"What do you need?" He asked.

"I...I don't know!" I wailed.

"This?" He asked, and he began scissoring his fingers inside of me.

"Oh, yes! Fucking yes!" I yelled into my pillow.

"How about a third finger?" He suggested.

I rolled my face from side to side on my pillow. "Yes! Fine! I don't know! Just don't stop!"

He told me he was lubing and lining up three fingers, and before I knew it, he pressed those inside of me too.

"Yes!" I shouted loudly. "Ryan!" I wailed.

With his free hand he slid two fingers into my pussy and I nearly cried, it felt so good.

"Let's see if you can come," he murmured.

"Please!" I cried.

Ryan removed his fingers from my pussy and rolled and pinched my clit with them instead. With his three fingers still in my asshole, I started to come.

God! I throbbed everywhere. My pussy throbbed. My ass throbbed. He put two fingers back into my pussy as I clenched all around them.

When I finally finished coming, Ryan was right there with me, his lips next to my ear. "That was the sexiest thing I think I've ever seen," he whispered.

"How? I mean, what was that?!" I said.

He shook his head. "You're just a little bit more kinky than you thought," he said. "And it was fucking glorious," he added.

I just laid there, stunned, while Ryan went into the bathroom to wash his hands. He brushed his teeth for good measure and came out into the bedroom a few minutes later.

When he laid down beside me it was my turn to do the attacking. I rolled onto his naked body, surprising him with an "oof!", took both sides of his face in my palms, and kissed him hard.

He didn't take long to catch up, and seconds later we both were deep and dirty kissing.

"That was the most amazing...I can't even," I whispered.

He just nodded. "I noticed," he said, with a grin.

I didn't answer, just kissed him again.

+++++++++++++++

The next night I had a frozen pizza in the oven that beeped once I heard the front door open. "Honey, I'm home," he called out.

I rolled my eyes and put the hot pizza on a trivet on the counter, nearly burning my hand in the process.

When I looked at him I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What are you wearing?!" I asked him.

He had on dark blue work pants, those black combat boots, and a light blue work shirt with his name "Ryan" stitched on the right breast.

"What?"

"What's all this?" I said, indicating his outfit.

"I'm a mechanic," he said slowly, showing me his dirty fingers.

I shook my head. "I thought you robbed banks?" I asked.

He grinned. "What? Surprised I have a job?"

"Yes. Very," I said.

He looked at my sink in disappointment. "What? No Lava soap?"

"No. I mean girls usually have Lava soap just laying around," I said, rolling my eyes.

I cut the personal pizza into slices and he swooped in behind me and stole a piece. "Ow! Fuck, that's hot!" He said, passing the pizza from hand to hand.

"Sure. Come in. Steal my food," I said with a sigh. I grabbed another personal pizza from the freezer and got out another cookie sheet and placed it on it. I then slid it into the oven.

"Tastes great," he said, his mouth full.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

He sidled up behind me and nuzzled behind my ear. "You know why I'm here," he murmured. He looked at the oven timer I'd just set. "Fourteen minutes?" Great. Come into the living room," he said, stuffing the last of his slice of pizza into his mouth.

Warily I took off my oven mitts and followed him.

I watched in astonishment as he pulled his pants and shorts down and sat down bare assed on my couch.

He took his growing dick in hand and said, "your mouth goes here."

I stared, then shook my head. "I don't suck dick," I said.

He just stared back at me. "What? What do you mean, you don't suck dick?"

I shrugged. "I just never have. I don't do that."

"All girls suck dick," he reasoned.

"Not this one," I said. "It's gross."

"What?" He asked incredulously. "What do you mean, it's gross?" He said.

I chuckled. "Well, you pee out of that thing, and balls smell bad. No way."

He looked at me, gobsmacked. "You pee out of your pussy," he said.

"Yeah? Well girls wipe."

He shook his head. "This is insane. Suck it."

"No."

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down onto the couch next to him. "Put it in your mouth," he said.

"No. I've seen girls cry when they do that."

His eyes widened. "Like in porn?"

I waited a second, then nodded.

"Jesus. I'm not going to throat fuck you. I just want to feel your lips on my dick.

"No."

"I lick your pussy. Hell, I licked your asshole."

"I didn't ask for any of that!"

"Pretty sure you begged me several times to lick your asshole."

My face turned pink. "Well, whatever."

He sighed, and started unlacing his combat boots. He took them off and tossed them aside, pulling off his pants and shorts and socks. He reached over and with a woosh he pulled down my shorts and panties.

"Yikes!" I cried out.

"Take them off and climb up on top of me," he said.

"Huh?"

"We're gonna 69. I'm gonna lick your pussy while you suck my dick," he said, stretching out on his back on my couch.

"You can lick my pussy all day because you'll do it whether I want you to or not. But I'm not touching your dick."

"Climb up here," he ordered.

I sighed and did as he asked. I settled on top of him and sure enough, he was eating me out in no time. His cyclops of a dick seemed to be looking at me as I laid there, stringing precum into his belly button.

He was circumcised, and his dick moved up and back down every once in awhile while his tongue got busy.

"Any time now," he said.

I sighed. So far nothing smelled, so that was a good thing. I reached out and touched him. He was so hard and so thick. I ran my finger up and down his length and he let out a sexy little whimper.

"What did I do?" I said.

He paused. "You touched me. It felt good," he said.

I tentatively stuck my tongue out and touched his big head with it.

"Fuck!" He said from between my legs.

In distaste I brought my tongue back into my mouth, but, surprisingly, his precum didn't taste bad. That was a surprise. It was slick and maybe a little salty. It tasted...pretty good, actually.

I put the head into my mouth and Ryan nearly jackknifed off of the couch. "Yes!" He barked. "Good God!"

I licked around his head and he stopped eating me altogether. "Dee...that unholy mouth..."

"What?"

"Don't stop!"

I put his head back into my mouth and swirled my tongue around his head a few more times.

"Now just...back and forth, baby. Little bit in, then back again, over and over," he said.

I tried to do as he said, but I was woefully out of my league. He didn't seem to mind, and he leaned up and tongued my asshole. That made me moan around his head, which made him cry out in surprise.

We were in a horny feedback loop, each one inadvertently doing something that would make the other one feel good, and on and on.

Finally the oven beeped. Personal pizza number two was done.

I climbed off of him and the look he shot me made my pussy weep. His face was flushed, his eyes were blue fire, and the expression on his face was of uncontrolled desire for me.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Yes. And something about you being a 31 year old dick sucking novice is hotter than hell," he said.

I rolled my eyes and walked ass naked into the kitchen. I'd never cooked half naked before but that's where we were. Luckily I got the second pizza out of the oven without burning something important.

He followed me into the kitchen and sidled up behind me while I cut the second pizza into slices. I felt his hard dick bump against my ass. "I want to eat pizza first because I'm hungry. But then I want to eat you some more," he said. "And then I want to fuck your brains out," he said.

"No more bare asses on the furniture," I said.

But he didn't listen, of course, so we sat down at my table naked from our bottoms down and we scarfed down the pizzas.

When we were finished, dirty dishes went into the sink to be dealt with later and he led me into my bedroom.

"It's so cute that you make your bed," he said.

I sighed. Did this guy grow up in a barn?

He took his shirt off and, now naked, climbed under the covers. I took off my shirt and bra and joined him.

"Why, yes, Ryan. I am on birth control," I said sourly.

"Huh? Oh, well that's good. I mean, I'm sure I'm virile as hell. But that's good. We don't need any little Dee's or Ryan's running around - right now," he added.

I scoffed. Like I would want to have kids someday with this jerkhole.

He rolled onto me and started climbing my body. He shocked me by sitting on my chest and pointing his cock down at my lips. "Let's do a little bit of that again," he said.

I watched his eyes as I took him into my mouth. He closed his eyes and shuddered.

"Goddamn," he said.

"You must be really sensitive," I commented.

He shrugged. "Just love a good mouth on my dick," he said.

Very slowly he started to shallowly thrust in and out of my mouth. I don't know what I had been so worried about. This was pretty easy - especially if he was doing all the work. All I had to do was purse my lips around his dick and swirl my tongue around it every once in awhile. And I got rewarded with his yummy precum and his little sexy grunts and moans that made my nipples get painfully hard.

I moaned too and that made him thrust in a little too far. I slightly gagged and he was more than apologetic.

"Oh, fuck. I'm so sorry!" He said, pulling all the way out.

I shook my head. "No biggie."

He grinned at me. "I'll turn you into a cocksucker yet," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

He scooted back down my body and got between my legs. I was wet, to his delight. "Do you care if I come? I'll take care of you next, I promise. But I'm so hard I'm about to start hurting," he said.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as my answer, and he grinned. "Thanks."

He slid his big dick inside me and I sighed. God, he was right. There wasn't anything like a real, live, hard, dick. Toys were great but they just couldn't compare. There was nothing like the real thing.

He kissed me as he fucked me, and I kissed him back. He mumbled into my ear: "That mouth of yours. It's criminal," he said. "And this pussy? Best one I've ever felt," he said.

"I...I want to see you come," I whispered.

He paused his thrusts, looking at me. "Yeah?"

I nodded. "It's very...arousing," I admitted.

He chuckled. "Okay. That's next. Let me round third base for home, so to speak," he said.

He started fucking me with no concern for me, but it was fascinating. He was now only taking. Taking from me what he wanted at the speed he wanted it. It was rough, it was primal, and it was glorious.

"Fucking coming," he muttered, and he let out a deep groan that accompanied the bucking of his body and his cock that I could feel inside of me.

He collapsed on top of me. "We have to do this every day," he said. "I don't want there to be a day when you aren't filled with my cum," he said.

We both fell asleep after that. When we woke an hour later he apologized profusely for "ignoring" me, and he dived down between my legs.

"I'm kind of sleepy still," I said. "You don't have to make me come," I said.

But he was already between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my spread thighs and he shook his head. "I promised," he said.

He brought me to orgasm twice, bless him. Then we both officially fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++

The next morning we awoke early at almost the same time. I was wrapped around his body and he was wrapped around mine. It was rather disconcerting.

"Mmmmm," he said. He kissed my face several times and then dropped another kiss on my lips.

"I need to go to work," he said.

"Yeah," I agreed. "Me too."

We showered together to "save water", he said, but it took twice as long, I noticed.

He shrugged into yesterday's clothes. "I need to go home and get some clean clothes," he said.

"Do you want some cereal or something?" I asked him.

He grinned at me. "I could eat."

We ate in companionable silence, both of us crunching Fruity Pebbles and playing on our phones.

"See you tonight?" He asked me, when he was finished eating.

"Okay," I said.

He quickly kissed me and then left.

When I was sure that I was alone, I put my forehead down on the table with a thunk. What, was I dating this madman now? Was I completely crazy?

I went in to work with thoughts of him swirling around in my head. I couldn't get rid of this guy. But my behavior was certainly suspect. I acted like I didn't want to get rid of him. Didn't I? He was no good for me...right?

++++++++++++++++

I came home from work to an empty apartment. It was strange and odd to be that quiet, I thought.

I started some water on the stove to boil for spaghetti, then I went into the bedroom and put on my pajamas. It had been a hectic day and I was ready to relax.

Once the water started boiling I dropped in some spaghetti noodles. I thought about it, then threw in another handful in case I had "company" for dinner.

I was still alone when the spaghetti was done so I sat down at the table and ate alone. Again, it was weird to be all by myself.

I was almost finished eating when the door flew open, making me jump.

"Bedroom," Ryan barked, closing the door. "Now."

"What?" I asked in disbelief. Was he serious?

"I'm serious," he said. "I had a shit day. I need to fuck, and I need it now."

"I'm finishing my dinner!" I protested.

He stalked over to me and grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me up from my chair.

"I said I need to fuck, and I need your pussy to do that," he spat.

He practically pulled me into the bedroom and shoved me onto the bed. In disbelief he pulled my pajama shorts and panties down and off of my legs. He shimmied his pants down to his ankles and he got on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I said. I tried to push him off of me, but he wasn't going anywhere.

He worked a hand down between my legs and I fought him all the while as he did it.

"Fuck. Why can't you just be wet?" He mumbled. He spit on his hand and stuck it between my legs, rubbing it into my pussy. He licked his hand and rubbed it over his cockhead. He shoved my leg out of his way and with no ceremony, he lined up his dick and thrusted.

"Hey!" I said. "You can't just -"

"I just did," he muttered.

I was mostly in shock while he fucked me. It was not an easy or a kind fuck. It was hard and fast and almost brutal.

I blinked back tears as he pumped into me. It seemed to take him longer than normal, but eventually - finally - he was coming.

"Fuck, yeah!" He grunted, twitching all over. Then he collapsed on top of me.

I laid there for a few seconds. Finally I found my words. "Get. Off," I said, shoving at him.

He was breathing hard and still twitching when he rolled off of me.

I leapt out of bed and ran into the en suite bathroom. I closed and locked the door.

The tears started to fall then.

A few seconds later I heard his abrupt knock. "Why'd you shove me off of you? That was fucking rude!" He said.

I felt my anger spike. "Oh, fuck you!" I yelled.

There was a pause. "What do you mean, 'fuck me'?" He said. When I didn't answer him he knocked again. "Open the door," he said.

"No!" I yelled.

"Open this goddamned door or I'll break it down!" He yelled.

I stared at my red face and bloodshot eyes in the mirror. I hated crying, but I couldn't help it.

He knocked with his fist and I watched the door vibrate from the power. Finally I swung the door open and looked at him. I probably looked ridiculous with no pants on, but I couldn't bother with that. He'd pulled his back up.

"Are you...are you fucking crying?" He asked me, his hands on his hips.

I sniffled and wiped at my nose with a tissue. "You bastard," I said. "You're fucking clueless."

"Clueless?!" He said. I pushed past him into the bedroom. I went over to where he'd tossed my pajama shorts and panties and tugged both back on.

"What is your problem?" He asked me.

I just looked at him in disbelief. "My problem?! What's your problem! You don't treat somebody like that!"

He shook his head. "Like what?"

"You! What you just did to me! You don't treat a woman like that!" I said.

He blinked a couple times and ran his hand down his face. "Do you want me to make you come? Is that what this is about?"

"You fucking idiot," I spat. "No, I don't want to come. I want you out of here!" I said.