Crime Pays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled darkly. "Well, I'm not going anywhere," he said.

My mouth opened in shock. So, I walked over to my bedside table and got my phone. I picked it up and started dialing 911 when he lunged at me. He hit my arm with his hand and my phone went flying through the air. I went to retrieve it, but he intercepted me.

"No. No phone," he said.

"You had better get out of here. I want you fucking gone," I said. I was so angry my voice was trembling.

He sneered at me. "Fine," he said. I watched him leave the bedroom and I heard the front door slam.

I took a shaky breath. First thing tomorrow, I was getting my locks changed.

I needed a bubble bath, I decided, so I ran myself one. I put in the bubbles and watched them multiply as the water rushed in. A few minutes later I was reclining in my tub with bubbles surrounding me when he showed up again.

"No," he said, barging into the bathroom. "You need to tell me what's wrong."

I sighed and grabbed my washcloth. "You. You're clueless. You don't treat a woman like that," I said again.

"Like what?"

"Like she's a ride at the county fair that you can just hop on whenever you need to get off!" I said.

He sighed. "I'm sorry," he said, albeit a little begrudgingly. "I didn't mean to make you feel like that," he said.

I drizzled bath wash onto my washcloth and started washing my arms. "That's how you've treated me since the bank!" I muttered.

He sighed again, deeply. "Let me wash your back," he said.

I reluctantly handed him my washcloth at his insistence, and he rubbed it all over my back. He gave it back and I washed everything else above the water line. I stood up to wash between my legs and he grabbed the washcloth from me. He washed me there slowly and gently.

It was too early for bed, but I had reached my limit for the day. I put on new pajamas and I crawled into bed. He followed me and grabbed the remote. He channel surfed while I laid on my stomach, trying to drift off.

"I'm sorry," he said again, from out of the blue. But I was too tired to answer.

++++++++++++++++

"Yoo-hoo! Deanna banana!"

"What? Who's that?" He muttered from beside me. His hand was under the covers and it was on my ass.

"Dee Dee!"

I jolted awake. "Oh, shit. No, no, no, no!"

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"It's my freaking parents!!"

It was Saturday morning and they had popped over to visit. They always did things earlier than the most normal person.

"I brought you some beautiful flowers from the garden and some lasagna from our dinner last night!"

I leapt out of bed and Ryan watched me with sleepy eyes. "Stay in here. Don't make any noise," I told him.

I shut the bedroom door but didn't latch it, and I walked into the kitchen.

"Mom and Dad! Hello!" I said, smoothing down my bed hair.

"Deanna, why are you still in your pajamas?" My mother asked as she put the lasagna in my fridge. Then she sat down at my table.

"Because I just woke up."

"It's 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning! Rise and shine so you can enjoy the day!" My father said.

I laughed, but it came out a little hysterical sounding. "Well, you know me! I like to sleep in," I said. "Would you guys like some coffee?"

"No, honey. We don't like instant," Mom said.

Just then came the loud, unmistakable sound of the master bathroom toilet flushing.

We all sat at the table in silence while I stared down at my feet. "Oh, there goes that toilet again. It randomly flushes. Do you believe that?" I said.

My parents looked at me quizzically until Ryan - that asshole - came sauntering out of the bedroom. At least he had tugged on yesterday's clothes and wasn't buck ass naked like how he slept. But that meant he was in his dirty mechanic outfit, which looked even more suspicious.

"Oh, look! It's the maintenance man!" I said. "How's that toilet flushing now?" I asked him.

"Don't maintenance men wear shoes?" My dad obsevered.

"They make them take them off so that they keep the carpet clean," I quickly said.

"Yeah, but he's barefoot," my dad said.

I sighed. This was not looking good.

"Maintenance man, my ass," Ryan said. "I'm her new boyfriend," he grumbled.

My parents were silent. They sat at the table in their Lands End/LL Bean catalogue-esque perfectly matched clothing, looking at a tattooed nightmare that had just walked into the kitchen. Ryan started rummaging around in my cabinets - definitely something a maintenance man wouldn't do.

"Oh. Well, as you can see, I'm pretty busy this morning, so if you guys could maybe come back a little later-"

"Where are the mugs?" Ryan asked.

"Next cabinet over," I said with clenched teeth.

"Can't start my day without my cup of Joe," Ryan said loudly. "Besides, I need the caffeine. This one wants my body all the time, know what I mean, Pops?" Ryan said with a chuckle. "I've got to keep up my energy for when I slip her my snake."

"Christ," I muttered.

There was silence for a few seconds. "Deanna, aren't you going to introduce us to your friend?" My father finally asked.

"Parents, this is Ryan. Ryan, my parents," I said.

"Nice to meet you. Deanna talks about you all the time," Ryan lied.

I narrowed my eyes at Ryan. What game was he playing?

"Oh?" My mom said, sounding surprised.

"And those are pretty flowers," Ryan said, pointing to the big bouquet of flowers in a big vase on the table that my mother had just given me.

"Thank you. I grow them at home," she said.

My parents both were staring at Ryan's many tattoos. "Son, that's an awful lot of tattoos," my dad began.

"Thanks," Ryan said, showing them off. "I'm part Native American. They're special tribal tattoos. Arrows and headdresses and shit," he said. "Your daughter loves them. Loves to lick them," he said.

My parents' wide eyes both turned to me and I blanched.

But my dad eventually just laughed. "Well, it seems like you two are busy," my dad said knowingly. "We won't keep you any longer."

"But, John, we just got here!" My mother whined.

"Thanks," Ryan said. "We were about to get busy, if you know what I mean," he said.

I closed my eyes in mortification.

My dad stood up and my mom's mouth opened but nothing came out.

My dad just smiled. "We'll come back later," he said. "Come on, Margaret. Let's leave the kids to their privacy."

My mother went to talk but only a couple incoherent sounds came out.

"Margaret, there's a certain 'man code' that we're breaking. Kind of a 'sock on the doorknob' kind of thing," my dad said with a smirk.

"Wait, what?!" I gasped. "You think we're going to have sex when you leave?!" I said. "Well, we aren't!"

"Oh, we so are," Ryan said with a chuckle.

I stood up and followed them as my parents walked to the door.

"We'll see you later, honey," my dad said.

"I guess so," my mom added.

"No! Wait!" I said. "You guys don't have to leave!"

"We'll call first next time," my father said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. My mom gave me a quick hug.

And with that, they were gone.

I spun around and Ryan was right there with his mug of coffee.

"Oh, we are so not having sex," I told him.

"Yes we are," he said, sitting his coffee down on the counter.

"We are not!"

"Yes. I say we are."

He got in my face and wrapped his arms around me. "You don't want to feel my hard cock? You don't need a dick in this empty pussy?" He said, sliding a hand between my legs.

"No!" I said.

He turned me around and gently pushed me down over the kitchen table. He got on his knees and pressed his face up against my pussy over my pajama shorts. I could feel his warm breath on my cool flesh.

"You don't want my mouth? At all?"

"No..." I said, but I had trouble saying it.

He slowly pulled my shorts and panties down over the curve of my ass. He started dropping gentle kisses all over my bare asscheeks.

I made a moan and he heard it. I felt him smile against my skin. "Liar," he said. He slipped a finger between my folds and he chuckled. "You're already wet, baby," he said. "But I still know how much you love my tongue." And with that, he buried his tongue in my pussy.

"Ungh!" I said.

"That's right. My tongue is meant to be in your pussy. Doesn't it feel good?" He murmured.

"Yes..." I hissed. "Oh..." I moaned.

"You ready for a dick?" He whispered. "A hard dick that wants you?" he asked.

I gripped the edge of the table. "Yes!" I whispered.

He stood up, lined up his cock, and slowly slid it inside of me.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"We'll get to that. Don't you worry," he said. He waited a second and just held himself still inside of me. I could feel his cock throb with every beat of his heart. It was maddening.

Very slowly he pulled out and pushed back in. "Is this how you want it? Slow and deep?"

I nodded.

"I'm sorry about what happened last night," he murmured. "You don't like fast and hard."

My head popped up from the table. "No. That's not true. Sometimes I do."

He stopped thrusting. "Alright. Now I'm confused," he said.

I shook my head. "You have to remember you're fucking a person. Not just a cock sleeve," I told him.

He started slow-fucking me again. "Okay. Well, how's this? Right now I'm fucking you, Deanna. Nobody else. Nothing else. Is that what you want to hear?"

"Not just hear," I said. "I want you to mean it," I said.

He ground his cock into me and I moaned. "Okay. Well, I mean it."

"My feelings have to matter to you," I told him.

"Okay. They do," he said.

He got quiet as he fucked me, the only sound we heard was the wet sounds of a hard cock going in and out of a wet pussy.

He worked his hands under my stomach and pulled me to a standing position. "Bedroom," he said.

We made our way there and I climbed onto the bed. He immediately climbed on top of me and slid inside me again. His blue eyes burned into mine as he slow-fucked me, his hips rotating and thrusting so sensuously that I felt a lump rise up in my throat. When a tear fell he stopped.

"What? Oh, shit. What did I do now?" He said.

I shook my head. "Nothing. It's perfect," I said, but more tears fell.

"If it's perfect, why are you crying?" He asked, sounding dubious.

"I'm just a little emotional," I said through my tears. "But in a good way," I said.

He shook his head. "Women are so weird. No wonder men have so much trouble understanding them."

I slapped his bare ass cheek. "Stop it," I chuckled.

He grinned at me. "Okay. But can I continue with the fuck?"

I rolled my eyes. "Please."

He continued to slowly enter me, and my legs wrapped around his lower back. He stared at me while he slowly moved and when he was about to come, he looked away.

"No," I whispered. "Look at me when you come. I want to see it."

His gaze snapped back to mine and his right eye twitched a couple times. But when he came, I saw such a look of vulnerability pass behind his eyes that it stunned me.

He blinked as he came, but didn't tear his gaze away from mine. Finally when he finished, he collapsed onto my body.

"That was hard to do," he whispered.

I grinned. "You don't like being vulnerable, do you?" I said.

"Hell no," he said.

"You can be, you know. With me," I said.

He looked at me and grinned. "I know. That's what terrifies me."

I grinned too. "Can I be vulnerable with you?" I asked.

He thought for a second and then nodded. "I don't know what that would look like, but, yes," he said.

I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm vulnerable when I cry," I said. "I just need to be able to trust you," I said.

He nodded. "Okay. Yeah. You can trust me," he promised.

He kissed me very sensuously and then he tugged my pajama top up to my neck. He spent a minute suckling on my breasts and then he moved down between my legs. I held my breath as his tongue got to work, working it's magic on my body. Finally I came, and I looked into his eyes as I did.

He grinned and kissed up my body. When our lips met, he tasted like the both of us - sex, yes, but also of a new understanding.

It was hard, trusting someone. But we each were determined to do so. I suspected he had never trusted anyone before. Maybe he had had a damaged past. I wasn't sure, but I planned to ask him when the time was right.

Being vulnerable meant opening yourself to another person and exposing the good and the bad, but being confident that the other person would accept you just as you were.

It was a new step for us. But hopefully it was a good step in the right direction.

+++++++++++++++++

+ The End +