All Comments on 'Crimi, For My Friends'

by Joe456

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
ok

aside from this story being hard to read, I did fill in some of the misspelled words, sorry I tried to follow along with it, but I had to quit reading it about half way through, I hope if you write another one you get an editor for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jenorma needs to write something of his/her/its own or shut the hell up.

You seriously are some kind of defective jackass.

You NEVER give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism. Look up constructive--you might learn something.

You are so whiny and pissy. You hate just about every lesbian story on literotica yet you NEVER submit any stories of your own for scrutiny. Why is this??

I imagine it is because you genuinely cannot write your way out of a wet paper bag...even if someone started a hole in it for you!

Seriously--post a story of your own. Let's see if your writing capabilities can stand up to scrutiny (Seriously doubt this).

Do everyone a favor and piss off to Asstr or some other site where no one has to read your stupid whining about "this story is too..." "I only read part way..."

LOL--jenorma, No1curr. Write something yourself and post it or fuck off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoe456@Joe456
60 Followers
59, European, loves movie, novels, essays (history, geopolitics, space exploration and perspectives of colonization), computer games, blogs. Moderately polyglot (4 languages well known, including my own).