All Comments on 'Criminal Affair Pt. 08'

by CaffeineFetish

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lastman416lastman416over 5 years ago

Happy to see this story keeps getting told.

OutbackmanOutbackmanover 5 years ago
Great writing

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica by far. Have you ever written any novels as your style of writing is really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lucked on this story accidentally

Tightly written

Plot beyond the sex

Characters appear real

AND I FIND ITS A CURRENT STORY WITH CHAPTERS TO COME!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Great character development. By random chance, Jill triggered events that forced her to accept her failings, and admit the need to change. If Jill hadn’t talked to Billie, she’d have rationalized her cheating, and Derek would not have simply turned his back. She wouldn’t have heard his brutally honest characterization of her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Derek should just stay away from her. She’s a whore on two legs. I really wish he would have told her what she said to him. It feels like the author is trying to make her more sympathetic or be nice to her by not reminding her what horrible things she said. Not only did she say terrible things to him when he was trying to help her, she goes and cheats on him with another man....yea, no thanks.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

First off, great job with writing Jill’s character, in our world there are people who successfully close off sections of their life to prevent bleed-through, high stress jobs are the most prone to it psychologically - exactly as you’ve written Jill. Someone like that who “lives the job” but then has it taken away from them by forces beyond their control lose a lot of their sense of self worth, personal identity, drive and determination, suicide rates go way up as well.

As for anon’s “Whore on two legs” comment? Go away troll, or maybe go back to your 4 legged whores, the oink oink ones maybe, nobody else would use words like that, dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent writing. Great character arc! Dialogues are crisp and to the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaffeineFetish@CaffeineFetish
ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review. The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories