Crimson Gods Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you too sis," I responded, giving her hand a light squeeze.

It wasn't long until I heard Tara's breathing become deep and relaxed, indicating she had fallen asleep. I couldn't fall asleep for a while, as naughty thoughts about my sister raced through my head. The fact that she was absolutely gorgeous had never escaped me previously, and I had even had the odd fantasy or two about her, but this felt so much more real. The conflict raged in my head for several hours as I lay their snuggled up against her before I eventually succumbed to exhaustion and fell asleep.

The first thing I noticed as I woke up was striking platinum blonde hair, right in my face. By her breathing I knew Tara was still asleep as I looked around. The sun was just starting to come up giving the tent a pale green glow. One of my hands was still trapped under head, but the other seemed to have migrated up during the night and was now resting right under her left breast. I felt a rush of excitement realizing what the soft weight on my hand was and froze for a second. I was not inexperienced with women before the Awakening, and had felt a fair number of boobs before, but none even remotely as nice as Tara's. They were the object of lust for all my friends as long as she had had them. Perfectly round and perky, they seemed almost impossibly large for a girl of her frame, yet at the same time suited her perfectly. I lay there for a while, enjoying the feeling of her perfect tit sitting on top of my hand with just the thin layer of her shirt. The internal conflict raged in me, but eventually the horny side of me won out. Tentatively I slowly moved my hand up, pausing to listen for changes in her breathing. After a few excruciating seconds I slowly closed my hand, cupping the whole breast in my hand.

I could feel her nipple stiffen as I gently squeezed, carefully listening for signs that she was waking up. I could feel my cock swelling and realized that it had fallen in between her legs at some point in the night. I could feel my dick pushing between her legs as my erection grew, but before I could move Tara let out a groggy moan.

As I felt Tara stir and lift her head, I instantly froze trying desperately to come up with a way out of this situation. The only thing I could come up with was to pretend to still be asleep, I know pretty cowardly, but it was the only way I could see to avoid life altering embarrassment.

"Dan?" Tara whispered softly. I did my best to remain limp and control my breathing as I felt her tense and wait for a response. After a brief pause, she repeated herself softly, and when I didn't react, she let her head fall back on my arm. I took this to mean she thought I was asleep and prepared to pretend to wake up when she moved away. Instead of moving away, however, I felt her place her hand over mine that was still gripping her tit and let out a soft moan as she squeezed. It took all my concentration to not give up my ruse as she gently massaged her breast with my hand for a moment. I was reeling as she moved my hand down, sure that she was going to start freaking out and yelling at me at any moment but instead she guided my hand slowly and deliberately up her night shirt and back to her tit.

The feeling of touching my sister's bare breast was electric and I could feel my cock, now fully erect pressing against her butt cheek. I knew there was no way she failed to notice my swollen gland pressing against her ass, but rather than pull away, she slowly grinded her ass backwards. I couldn't help but let out a low groan, but I quickly covered it up with a fake snore that I think was pretty convincing.

I could feel Tara pause, as I groaned, but again it appeared my ruse was successful because after a moment she resumed grinding. I could feel my dick pulsing with blood as she softly moaned and pushed back against me. I was gathering up my courage to "wake up" and stop this when I felt her open her legs slightly and release my hand. She then slowly reached back and wrapped her hand around the shaft of my aching dick and pulled it in between her legs. As she closed her legs, I could feel that my dick was now lying right across her pussy. I could feel the heat and moisture from her soft pussy lips against my shaft and knew that the head was resting right by her clit. My brain was in overdrive, consumed with lust and disbelief. I could feel the precum oozing out of my dick as Tara began to slowly rock back and forth.

My dick slid easily along her dripping slit as I felt her rubbing the tip against her clit. Her breathing seemed to pick up as she let out another low moan. More than just the stimulation on my dick, the shear eroticism of this moment threatened to send me over the edge. Feeling her soft smooth skin against mine, having my arms wrapped around her tight body, all these things built up almost uncontrollable desire, and it was all I could do to remain limp and not shoot my load all over right there.

I knew she was getting close, we were getting close, but I couldn't bring myself to stop her. Her pussy seemed like it was on fire, dripping wet and oozing on my shaft as she rocked herself back and forward. As I felt her body tense and legs clinch, I focused all my willpower to stop myself from exploding with her. As her orgasm rocked her body and slowly faded, she let out a much louder moan, one I knew I couldn't pretend to ignore.

After moaning out loud, she must have known I would have to wake up now, so she briskly moved away and started getting herself dressed. I did my best to adopt a groggy voice and said "Tara? Are you awake?"

"Yes" she said in husky out of breath tone, "It's about time you woke up sleepy head." I can't be sure, but it felt like she placed an ever so slight emphasis on the words "woke up". Almost like she was implying air-quotes around the words. I opened my eyes and saw her somewhat frantically pulling on her shorts and socks. Her cheeks looked flush, and I caught a small lust filled look she gave my obvious erection when she thought I wasn't looking. "I need to go pee and then we can get breakfast?" She asked in an exited tone before unzipping the tent and heading out without waiting for an answer.

I heard her soft footsteps fading away as I sat still for a while trying to process what had just happened. My dick groaned somewhat painfully, desperately needing a release. I briefly thought about rubbing one out right there but was terrified Tara would be back any minute. Instead, I sat there for a while in arousal driven agony, trying to make sense of our encounter. I have a feeling that she knew I was awake, but surely she would have stopped it right? If she did know I was awake, she was just as much of a perve as me I thought to myself as I pulled my clothes on. The whole time I have been worried she was going to call me a perve and tell mom and my sisters, but here she is doing stuff on her own. Consumed with speculation and contemplation, I stepped out of the tent and into the crisp morning air.

Thank you all for reading! I would greatly appreciate votes/feedback as this is my first project of this type. Part 2 is almost ready and assuming people are interested, will be posted soon!