Crimson Intervention

Story Info
A family event turns sour.
4.3k words
4.41
140.2k
174
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,312 Followers

Over the last year I've enjoyed exchanging emails with readers. I've decided to share some snippets from mostly anonymous emails.

'Your story sucks and has been done before. Nothing worth reading here. Others have done it better. You have no talent. You're an ass. I'll never get these minutes back. Not sure why I bothered. Certainly not up to your standards. Your detractors will have a field day. You'll never be one of the grapes [sic] until you allow negative comments. You write the same stories over and over again. Your storylines vary too much.'

And then some emails got downright nasty. I never knew that submitting stories could cause such an outpouring of affection? It's a shame my give-a-shitter is broken. What can I say, other than I'm back to torture you again. I already look more like a raisin than a grape, if that matters.

Please read my profile for my stance on comments. Feel free to email suggestions or to start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Jimmy Buffett: "Oh, yesterday's over my shoulder, so I can't look back for too long. There's just too much to see, waiting in front of me, and I know that I just can't go wrong"

+ + + +

My two daughters, Carla, a high school freshman, and Mandy, a sophomore, are both very smart. They aren't all that popular with the boys, which doesn't break my heart. It is more of a choice for them, as they aren't trolls. They seem to be able, even at this early age, to detect the insincere come-ons from their peers.

My wife, and the girl's mother, is Amanda. I know I'm biased, but she is still quite a looker. Fit, trim, and very shapely. We met at a company summer party, the year I graduated from college. At that time she was a receptionist and fresh off of a failed romance.

I'd been warned about bounce back relationships, and we did have more than a few arguments early on. It was true that we hadn't had the exclusive dating talk, but I was still stung when I heard that she'd been back out with Nick Monroe, her former beau.

It set us back several months, but in the long run we did have the talk, and things progressed much like a traditional relationship should. Amanda has never given me a reason to doubt her fidelity. I've never strayed and have actually never even come close. I'm not much of a ladies man.

Even though I make good money, we'd been hammered by medical bills which drained our savings. About three years ago, Amanda lost control on an icy afternoon and started a five car pileup. All of my ladies were injured. With a ten thousand dollar annual deductible, for each person, the broken bones and other maladies quickly depleted what we had. Taking out a home equity loan erased the remaining medical balance.

Although making only a third of what I make, we still need Amanda's income to pay down the loans and try to build up college funds again.

+ + + +

I'd never heard my daughters talk about beauty contests, good, bad, or indifferently. As such, I was somewhat surprised when they slid the leaflet, for a sexiest mother contest, towards Amanda.

"What do you think Mom? You'd win hands down around here."

Glancing it over for a minute "What would be the point? I'm not looking for a new man and I don't really want the inappropriate suggestions from some unknown jerk."

"Yeah, but we'd be proud of you. You afraid of losing?"

"NO! Tell you what. I'll think about it."

I wasn't sure which way Amanda would go. She did have a perplexed look on her face. You could see the wheels spinning. Lying awake, before the morning alarm sounded, I was drawn into the battle.

"Carl, would you mind if I did the contest?"

"Nuh uh uh. This is on you completely. I'll support whatever you decide. Got it? YOU decide."

That brought the folksy "Cluck cluck cluck."

"You got it. I'm not completely stupid."

Amanda slipped her hand down and had my cock hard quickly. When I tried to gain access to her pussy, she pushed my hands away. Pulling back the covers, she licked around my cock head. It sent shivers across my body.

After slowly sucking for a minute, Amanda wheeled around and impaled herself in one smooth motion. There wasn't a need for me to get her warmed up as her pussy was already hot and leaking.

The alarm clock started into its thing so I reached across and banged on the snooze button. With as close as I was getting, I knew we wouldn't hear the alarm clock again.

Amanda squeezed and squirmed and that was all I could take. With several upward thrusts, I emptied my morning offering.

"You can take care of me tonight cowboy" as Amanda leaned over and kissed me.

+ + + +

At dinner, Friday night, Carla pressed for an answer "What's is going to be Mom? The entry deadline and contest is Sunday night. Are you the sexiest mother around here?"

"If it will make the two of you happy, I'll do it, but with conditions. This is a FAMILY event. I expect both of you to help with all aspects of it."

Both of the girls were ecstatic. I happily faded into the background.

Saturday was a busy day as my three ladies plotted the wardrobe and practiced a speech. The thirty dollar entry fee was well spent. The contest was for second place as she was clearly the sexiest woman in the room. And yes, she did have to endure a few very inappropriate suggestions. When you have teenage daughters in attendance, you never know what they are going to think. Both shrugged off the comments. That was also bothersome. Do they have to put up with comments like this at school?

Ahhh, to the victor go the spoils. I benefitted greatly from Amanda's grand prize. That thirty dollar entry fee couldn't have bought a more passionate night of sex.

Once we were alone, I got a beauty contestant strip tease. I gave her a ten. She then used her oral presentation to drain my cock. Sadly the scale tops out at ten, because she deserved a higher mark. I returned the oral pleasures. She used the pillow to muffle her screams. My cock was ready for action and it was a long night of sex, with a short time to recover. Monday mornings are tough, and this one was really tough.

We were all gathered around the dinner table when Amanda proudly announced "Having won the pageant yesterday, I'm eligible to go to regionals."

From Mandy "Dope!"

"Excuse me young lady. What did you say?"

"Ummm dope, you know, like cool, awesome. Get with the times Mom."

"Oh."

I pressed for details "So what does that mean?"

"Well they have another meat market. Same rules and the likes. I'd need a different speech and sexier outfits."

"Sounds cool. Same place as last time?"

"No this is in Dallas, on the second Sunday next month."

"That's six hundred miles away. Do they give you money to cover expenses?"

"Not that I know of. Forget I mentioned it. We can't afford to go."

"But Mom, you need to go. We'll make this our family vacation for this year. What's there to do in Dallas?"

"I don't know. Your father and I will talk about it."

Talking meant me getting some of the best sex I'd ever had since we married. The variety and frequency had me weak in the knees. With promises of continued delights, our vacation for this year was now a six hundred mile car trip to Dallas.

It was subtle, but in the time leading up to Dallas, Amanda changed. Yes, she was more confident than before, but she was also more assertive. No longer was it a fifty fifty relationship. My comments and suggestions were routinely cast aside. My hope was that it was her being nervous about the pageant.

+ + + +

We left on Wednesday, did some sightseeing along the way, and then spent Friday and Saturday being Dallas tourists. Thankfully the weather cooperated. I paid for two rooms so the girls could have their own. There was an inside door, between our rooms, so it wasn't like they were on their own. I was able to keep the pageant contestant well fucked.

You could see the fear in Amanda's eyes. These were some delicious looking MILFs. Amanda fit in. Whereas our local competition was in front of about a hundred people, the announced attendance for this one was two thousand and change. I'm sure that the buy one get one free beers had something to do with it.

Calls from the drunks, to show tits, panties, and perform sex acts, spoiled the experience for me. Again, the girls seemed unfazed. What the hell goes on at high school?

The sparkle in Amanda's eyes, when chosen as one of the five finalists, made it all worthwhile. My cock knew what was in store for me, and was getting a head start.

They eliminated two contestants. I really didn't think Amanda would win. One of the three remaining looked and acted like the highest priced escort on the planet. She was built. She was confident. And when she spoke, every male tongue in the building drooled. What a sultry voice she has.

Amanda was chosen first alternate. Better than I thought, and it did confirm that she is a mighty fine looking woman. My ladies all had mixed emotions. They were quick to point out all of the flaws in the winner. Things like her bangs weren't straight, her lipstick didn't match her outfit, and her perfume was some kind of aphrodisiac.

I knew better than to contradict them. Listening to the banter, on the six hundred mile journey home, told me that this was a very special bonding experience. A well spent thirty dollars.

+ + + +

It wasn't subtle any longer. Amanda was overly assertive. Her way or the highway. My comments and suggestions weren't even being considered any more. Something about being in the spotlight had changed Amanda, and not for the better.

It was six weeks later that my marriage started to unravel. At the dinner table, Amanda announced "Guess who got invited to the national beauty pageant."

Carla responded first "But you finished second."

"No, I finished first alternate. Mrs. Escort has declined the offer to participate. I would be going in her place."

All three of us congratulated Amanda.

Mandy pressed for details "When and where Mom?"

"Well this could be a problem. It's in Hawaii in three weeks."

I stated the obvious "Well, you're going to have to decline. We don't have that kind of money available at this time. Too bad."

"That's what I figured, but someone has offered to pay my way."

"Really Mom? For all four of us?"

"Well no, just me."

Mandy was having none of it "Mom, this was a FAMILY thing. You going alone isn't a family thing. Turn them down."

Things got chilly pretty quick. Nothing more was said that night. The intervening sleep hadn't thawed the tension.

At dinner, the next night, Mandy broached the subject "Did you turn them down Mom?"

"I haven't done anything about it. I'm still thinking."

I jumped in "What's there to think about? This was a family thing and you going by yourself wasn't part of the plan. By the way, who stepped up to pay for you?"

"A local business man."

"Don't be evasive. WHO stepped up to pay for you?"

"Can we talk about this later?"

I was getting steamed "NO! WHO stepped up to pay for you?"

"Nick Monroe."

"As in your first love Nick Monroe? You're planning on going to Hawaii with your old boyfriend? Isn't that just lovely."

Carla joined the fray "This sounds like a date Mom. A weekend date. MARRIED WOMEN DON'T GO ON DATES!"

Standing up, Amanda was almost shouting "It's NOT a date. He's simply paying for my airfare and hotel room."

I shot back "You're not going. PERIOD. Case closed. FINI!"

Amanda turned and stomped into our bedroom. To make some kind of statement, I guess, she slammed the bedroom door shut.

Mandy talked softly "This isn't right Dad. Don't let her go. Do you think she's been sneaking around with Nick already?"

My stomach clenched. Shit! Was she? Right or wrong, I knew I had to bring up that exact subject when we were alone.

+ + + +

My bedroom door remained locked that night. I slept on the living room couch. Both girls were busy with school functions, so it was just Amanda greeting me when I arrived home from work the next evening.

"Carl, regardless of what you think, this isn't a date. I'm going to Hawaii."

"With Nick?"

"I don't know if he's going or not. It doesn't matter. I'm simply going as a contestant."

"I see. So now you are going to lie about what you know. Guess that tells me where our marriage stands. How long have you and Nick been back together?"

"WHAT!"

"Simple question, you know damn well he is going. Sharing a room?"

"Fuck you! With that attitude maybe I will. Doesn't seem like you trust me at all."

"What did you just say? You're going to make me pay by sleeping Nick? Fuck you slut."

"I'M SORRY. I shouldn't have said that as I didn't mean it. Why don't you trust me?"

"Why should I? You tried to hide that Nick paid for your ticket. You tried to lie about whether Nick was going. Answer this for me. Before you came home and told us about your opportunity, had you already talked with Nick? So, you are right, I think you are cheating on me with Nick."

"I AM NOT! He called me to tell me he had seen the press release about the winner turning down the invitation."

"Sounds more than a little fishy. You're not going, or our marriage is on life support."

"I AM going, it's not a date! It's not a romantic weekend! I'm there as a contestant."

Amanda grabbed her keys "I need a little space. Fix your own dinner."

With venom in my voice "Running off to spend some time with your boyfriend? I bet this whole showdown was scripted for just that reason."

Amanda turned and threw her keys at me then stormed down the hall. As hard as the door slammed, I could have some splintered wood to deal with. She didn't come out the rest of the evening.

Things were awkward from then on. Carla and Mandy would only give Amanda 'yes' and 'no' answers. I was completely ignored by Amanda. My back couldn't take much more of sleeping on the couch, so I booked a room in an extended stay place.

With full knowledge that Amanda could hear me, I told Carla and Mandy "Let me know if your mother entertains her boyfriend here."

"Will do Dad. Take us with you."

Amanda burst out of the kitchen "Where are you going?"

"I've got a room in a hotel. You've kept MY bedroom door locked one too many nights."

I still came home after work. It was more about spending time with my girls. How the hell did things fall apart so quickly? Why draw a line in the sand over something she didn't want to do to begin with? After the girls were down for the night, I would return to my hotel.

+ + + +

The day of Amanda's departure came. I was despondent. In my mind this was an affair. Amanda's assurance that I was being silly just made me mad. With her suitcase packed, she waited nervously at the kitchen table.

"Amanda, last chance. You go to Hawaii and our marriage is over."

"Quit being so dramatic. I'm going as a contestant. You're not getting out of this marriage because of that. This isn't a date and that's that."

"You're wrong. This is a date. You hid your involvement with Nick and I won't put up with this."

"Give it a break Carl. It is not a date. I'll never get a chance like this again. Can't you just be happy for me?"

"You've been warned. Don't expect your credit cards to work after you leave."

Amanda rolled her eyes.

Both Carla and Mandy, who had lectured Amanda repeatedly about how wrong this was, entered the kitchen in a very good mood. That depressed me even further. How can they be so happy when I'm dying inside?

In tandem "Mom, close your eyes. We have a surprise for you!"

A big smile lit Amanda's face. She put her hands up to cover her eyes.

"No peeking! Make a fist, here let me help you."

Mandy, positioned Amanda's arms such that her elbows were pointed directly out from the side of her face. With her hands making a fist, her vision was blocked.

"Now don't open your eyes."

"They're closed."

And with that, Carla produced two small cups from behind her back. Mandy took one and then they looked at each other. I could see them silently mouthing 'Three, two, one.'

A bright red liquid, 'Red Dragon' I would later learn, was splashed across Amanda's face. It was fountain pen ink. The permanent type that takes several weeks to fade from your skin.

When the liquid hit, Amanda screamed "WHAT THE HELL!"

Mandy screamed right back at her stunned mother "WIVES DON'T GO ON DATES!"

If you've ever seen a raccoon, you get the picture. This one had a very red face and fists. Her hair was a mixture of splatters and untouched. I couldn't help it. I started laughing and didn't stop. Carla and Mandy, not sure how I'd react, were relieved and joined me in laughing and pointing.

Looking at her arms, Amanda sensed that her chances of winning had been compromised. She scrambled into the bathroom and the scream, when she saw herself in the mirror, is one I'm not soon to forget.

We were still chuckling when Amanda gave us the death stare. Without a word, she hustled down the hall and slammed our bedroom door.

When Nick arrived, he rang the doorbell, but none of us would answer.

"Amanda, your boyfriend is here."

I got no response and the bedroom door was still locked.

The ringing doorbell and knocking sounds became obnoxious. Cracking the front door open, leaving the latch in place I addressed the asshole "Sorry Nick. Looks like she changed her mind."

Nick's smug look vanished quickly as he fumbled for his phone. He tried Amanda's cell phone, which started ringing in her purse by her suitcase. I hope he spent a fortune on non-refundable reservations.

After Nick left, I surveyed the damage. I'd have to replace the kitchen carpet. That's alright as I've been wanting to convert to laminate anyway. A few drops of red led me to the bathroom. I'll have to replace some carpet in the hall. The matching bathroom set, no longer matched. It's cheap enough to replace. A few towels were smeared with red. The only thing that was missing was that no one had gotten a picture of the attack, or her face immediately afterwards.

"Come on girls. Let's go get some ice cream."

We had a heart to heart talk as we enjoyed our triple scoops in waffle cones.

"What now Dad? Are you going to divorce Mom?"

"Too soon to tell ladies. It may have been clear to us, that what she was doing was ruining our marriage, but she obviously didn't think so. At the least we probably have a little time away from each other, maybe a formal separation, and then some counseling."

"Don't make us stay with her. I'd hate to see what kind of revenge she has in store for us."

We picked up some pizza for dinner. Amanda's portion went untouched. If she came out of the locked bedroom, it was only when we weren't around. Her purse and suitcase were still sitting by the door.

Even though I still had my hotel suite, I slept on the coach that first night. I was genuinely concerned for the safety of Carla and Mandy. Nothing happened and during the day on Saturday we didn't see or hear from Amanda. I spent Saturday night back in my hotel room. A new couch is probably cheaper than this hotel stay.

+ + + +

After we got back from Sunday brunch, Amanda's purse was missing, but her car was still in the garage. It wasn't immediately clear to me why, but when I received a text message from Amanda, I realized why she'd grabbed her purse.

'Are you leaving me?'

'Too soon to tell. When will we see you again?'

'I've extended my time off from work. I look hideous.'

'The longer you avoid me, the more likely it is that I will divorce you.'

I heard the bedroom door open. We didn't need a photo from the moment it happened. The scarlet raccoon was back. It was all I could do to not laugh. That didn't stop her kids.

"Niceeeeeee look Mom!"

"I love what you've done with your eyelashes!"

"Girls, leave your mother alone."

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,312 Followers
12