All Comments on 'Crimson Intervention'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Fun Story

Nice job. Thanks for sharing your work.

012Say012Sayover 4 years ago
Your opening paragraph

There are ~30 stories posted here daily. If one reads all, some or none of them the cost is the same. So far, today I have read one, this one. I was not coerced, it was my choice because I wondered what a crimson intervention might be. I enjoyed the discovery.

I have, what probably amounts to a unique rating system. I read a few stories, of those I will only rate one or two. All ratings are always 5*. Once in a while I write a comment on a story I rated. As your first paragraph noted, I cannot get the moments back, in my case that means moving on when I don’t like something and a 5 when I do.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
lol

was a nice feel good story and funny, very much enjoyed it ty for the read.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 4 years ago

Nice comedy. I enjoyed the light touch. Another would be welcome.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
“What the Hell goes on in high school?”

I don’t think any father of girls really wants to know that! Imagine the stories that would be here if Literotica didn’t ban stories which included sex with people under 18.

JayDiverJayDiverover 4 years ago

Liked it

Decade plus Lit reader, loving wife junkie and 'I've' never seen the premise before.

Thanks for the story, 5's

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

That was different and very entertaining, well done!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 4 years ago
The humane solution

Nothing like a cruel practical joke or two to bring a person to their senses. And then, just to make sure it works, torture the offender for a month or so.

moralcompassmoralcompassover 4 years ago
Thanks for the story

Firstly, I believe your give-a-shitter is in perfect working order, otherwise you would not go in to such detail in your preamble.

Secondly, don't be concerned about inane comments by mostly anonymous MD's (mental defectives).

Your writing is easy reading and a pleasure thank you.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 4 years ago
Nicely done

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I really enjoyed it

Some was a bit over the top but a really good read. One thing I was not clear on was her change in attitude after winning the contest. Was it her ego or was it because she had contact with the old lover? She said Nick reached out her after some regional event with the winner backing out. But she was a lier so do we believe that was first contact? Her poor behavior started before that event.

As a final dig I would insist she get checked for STD's and even when we started sex again I would use a condom. Just piss her off even more. If she wants out of the marriage then I would say GO FOR IT as trust is gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Two decent stories today. Love it.

Keep it coming

Imoverit41Imoverit41over 4 years ago
Wow...

That was fun!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
It was different.

I always like stories with smart, mature teenage daughters. That said, I can't see a happy ending from something like this in real life. I think it would have an ugly outcome. This is fiction and it was an entertaining read. Thanks.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
That was fun!

I do believe she did not intend to cheat. Still, it was inappropriate behavior and she had to get her head out of her backside. Fun story and smart daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is what it should be like

At last some one who has done there homework and I enjoyed it especially when I look at the reviews and they go on about the story like proper reviews and not slamming it or going on about the writer so well done doing a great job keep it is such a relief to to read a story that doesn’t include the other sections in there stories then making a complete hash of it ( sorry I’m just proud of not reading garbage you just have to put up with my poor writing instead sorry lol )

KayaknhKayaknhover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable read.

Loved the story. Thanks for starting my day with a smile.

hawken50chawken50cover 4 years ago
Great Read

Per your intro comments. You write for your enjoyment and most of us read for ours. I don’t have the gift to write but I enjoy reading everybody’s efforts whether good or bad and I only comment on stories I enjoyed since putting out negative comments when I don’t write wouldn’t be appropriate. I found this a great read with the family dynamic. Please continue your stories.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

Nice story but...

I have a hard time believing she excepted a trip from an ex-lover and didn't think she would have to pay some kind of a price.

Anonymous - Some good points some bad points. If you had read the story you would have known that she got in a car accident with the girls in the car with her. They had 3x$10,000.00 deductible so they had to take a second on their house plus the loss of her income while she recuperated.

I have to admit the molasses was a bit much especially seeing it was just a forgetting that she agreed to go with another guy not a going away for a romantic three day weekend (if that was all it was going to be).

mindmeld31mindmeld31over 4 years ago

People shouldn't take this story so seriously. I thought it was a unique solution to an age old problem and I enjoyed the take.

Yeah, the mother was over-the-top with her response to her daughter. Maybe that could have been left out, but the rest of the story was good.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Absolutely

Adore the daughters. They saved his marriage. Not sure that’s a good thing but yeah, they saved his marriage. Wife is the one who needed slapping.

Takeaway-if a woman is fucking you without being exclusive, she’s not wife material.

She went back to her old boyfriend twice like a dog returning to its vomit. Should have dumped her the first time even if he wasn’t fucking her at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glossed over issues taken to counseling

But it is OK.

Trying to be lighthearted, means that the very real issues surrounding the causes of conflict, didn't need to be spelled out because it would change the tone of the piece.

I think you established that he was a reliable enough narrator, that we can take him at his word that she was remorseful, and some therapy work was completed to positive benefit. That said, only two joint sessions got those results? The idea that she needed to go individually for more, only makes it more suspicious that she had more to confess than hubby was meant to know. But also, what the reader does get from the confrontation is that at BEST she thought she could manipulate old boyfriend for money, and manipulate hubby for tolerance. Her being shown to be selfish, and manipulative, are serious character flaws that would surface in other areas of her personality and in her communication. It remains hard to believe that this had only been a temporary aberration in her behavior.

Still, I understand why you didn't delve deeper, in that it would have changed to tone of the piece.

Also missing, but attainable within lighthearted tone, was a confrontation with ex boyfriend. Our narrator could have pressed him for the truth of what and why. It actually could have been comical for that guy to reveal that he was just a lovesick puppy, hoping against hope...instead of some evil mastermind,(like many LW other guy villains are usually presented) and that could have reestablished confidence that she truly wasn't attracted to him with nothing happening before or during trip, if she had gone. It still would have been wrong, and still points out her flaws, but somehow, her being a victim of her own ego, rather than being a heartless betrayer, would be easier to live with.

Just some thoughts. Thanks very much, and enjoy your holiday season.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it! *5

Well combined story with humour and seriousness.

Thank you for entertaining me a couple of minutes.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 4 years ago
Happy New Year!

Thanks for this fun story along with the twenty five others in 2019.

I'll look forward to more next year. 5*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Nice one.

Very stirring for a short and very entertaining as well.

Loved the girls!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Yep!

Okay, since you don’t care about reader comments, I won’t make one. But.... whispering to myself —- I liked it. 🤗

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago

A family affair.

Nice to have the kids in your corner when the wife takes a brain fart. Original And entertaining premise. Thanks. I enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story!

This one put a smile on my face. Love the daughters and the little twist at the end, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

A very original twist to what is generally a tired genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hilarious

You have to love the daughters. Well written and creative, but, really, MoreandMore, who has carpet in the kitchen?

Thanks for an entertaining read!

To the Anon below, the daughters were well brought up and saved their family. Try not to be a twit in the future.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
Girls with balls of steel

It's clear that Dad and girls are talking, so girls know divorce is certain if Mom leaves. So why not make it impossible for Mom to leave? What's the better alternative? Certain divorce and all the misery with it? I do think that the disrespect she was showing him would have been better exposed through dialog, and hearing her say the words or do those things would have painted her as deserving of getting painted, or inked. Still, great story with nice touches of satiric wit.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago
IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED

Really liked this one. Thanks!

Re: Anonymous: (Some good points. Some bad points.) It must be wonderful living in that head of yours; didn’t you read they had a $10,000 deductible on each separate claim? Just because some of us have better insurance it doesn’t mean very high deductibles don’t exist and with the family conditions set by this author, such insurance is very probable. As far as your other ideas—well… They are your ideas, so stick with them—it’s a free country.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
The thing which may have bothered me the most

was how the old boyfriend came to pick her up at her house with her husband and daughters in residence. Could a man make his contempt any more obvious? Perhaps a jar of ink in his face was needed, especially since we've ruled out pickaxe handles. If the daughters had not acted, was the wife going to hop in a car with the old boyfriend and leave? If so, perhaps the daughters merely prolonged the inevitable. The wife insisting on leaving her husband and daughters home and in such a worried state, did not speak well. Sometimes it is best to give them enough rope. The daughters understood it would be over if she left. Why would the wife not realize it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. I will keep that ink idea in the back of my mind in case a situation like this comes up IRL. Simple genius.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good one

Another excellent offering from M&M. Really enjoyed this one, but I'm with the group thinking that he should have opened the door and slapped Mr Monroe silly. Daughters were genius.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
Great story. 5*

I know what you mean about the Anon trolls who comment. Most if them can’t spell their name let alone write a complete sentence. Best they can do is “you suck, get an editor, more cuck shit, Trash”. Don’t worry about those comments, I ignore them. Not worth my time. I loved your story. Keep em coming.

maninconnmaninconnover 4 years ago
Hah!

Great tale all around. Angst at the actions of a loving wife, kids backing up the offended parent who beyond giving a real and believable ultimatum did nothing to BTB, and an offending parent who after getting the kids opinions delivered in an way that gave us a chuckle, but didn’t maim or permanently mark the offender. Well done, thanks for writing!

amyyumamyyumover 4 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

There are ways to recover deleted text messages. He should have insisted she do so if she wanted to stay married. No way could I trust her again until I had seen them. Though, let's be honest. If your wife is determined to run off to Hawaii with an ex(?) boyfriend and the only thing that can stop her is her daughters hurting her vanity by throwing ink in her face, trust isn't the only major issue in your marriage.

I don't know, but I would have enjoyed the story a lot more if he'd managed to see those texts before reconciling. They were deleted for a reason. Something like that would give him nagging doubts for a long time, and not necessarily unreasonable ones.

That said, it was still an interesting idea, and well written, with some funny scenes.

Thanks for the story.

Cog

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Smooth Story

It was at the same time a fun story and a thoughtful walk around the block. The old boyfriend was definitely a no-no and a red flag and his decision to go along with her sealed the deal, because she had not brought up anything about the boyfriend going with her before he showed up at the door. It sounds like she was in agreement with his plan! Really, it would take more than two sessions with a head doctor to straighten things out.

gordo12gordo12over 4 years ago

Definitely unique. Full Marks 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5* Very Original and Fun. :)

The kids keep their mom from turning into an adulterous slut by dousing her with red ink. Very original as opposed to the cliche LW wherein the wife leaves without anyone stopping her.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Fun

Really liked this one. 5

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 4 years ago
Stripes would have been good too!

Just saying.......great job.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Fun Story

Very enjoyable 5* story.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago

The daughters made the story for me. Nice idea using them as added ammo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Would like to know what happened to Carla and the old boyfriend

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

I have always enjoyed your stories and will Continue to read them. Thank you. Keep on writing.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 4 years ago
Brilliant!

This had everything a good LW story should have.

What a delightful Christmas present.

Thank you moreandmore!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Top ratings from me.

P.S.

My favourite Jimmy Buffett line is:

"If the phone doesn't ring, it's me".

That line could mean so many things.

Any idea on a story moreandmore?

fifteen16fifteen16over 4 years ago
Enjoyed

Really liked this but to get serious for a moment.Life is bitter sweet and can be grind for both men and women. When a women goes from being courted by different boy friends to finding her life partner. Marriage and the hard work that goes with it, looking after the home, bringing up children and probably having a full or part time job takes it's toll mentally and physically. Then something happens that reminds her of yesteryear,that she is attractive and desirable, like being courted again.Well that is fine but needs to be seen in perspective of the now.No wifey here did not intend to cheat but and of course there is always a but. Once away and being at the very least flattered how strong would her will power have been. And remember husbands out there, a compliment from a stranger is worth ten received from a husband.Don't always say "that looks nice dear" be honest so that when you do make a compliment she knows it's genuine. One last thing, don.t get jealous, after all you you cast your eyes and compliments around to other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved the ink !

i've always thought the best way to stop someone from "going out on a date" was to pour SOMETHING on their head ! LOL Coke, milk,etc...stops em every time!.stlcris

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 4 years ago
Ho ho ho

Thank you for this most entertaining Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

But I'm not sure I'd have stayed. She did not voluntarily change her ways -- she was forced to. If you have to (virtually) duct-tape your spouse to make her behave like, well, your spouse, is it still worth it ?

Not an easy question to answer. Yes, the husband consented to her FIRST escapade. But he then made it clear that going on from there was unacceptable. In response, she locked him out of the bedroom ? I'd have taken the bedroom door off the hinges and burned it over that sort of disrespect.

No violence, just a "raise. . . CALL" situation as a last resort before separation and divorce. Because the time to nip this disrespect (by either spouse) is the very first time it happens. If nothing else, it saves time in determining next steps. Your spouse either realizes the seriousness of the situation, or you move on.

Great story in any event.

wrangler61wrangler61over 4 years ago
Buffett

I'll give a 5 just for the Jimmy Buffett qoute. But a better one might have been; "Who's the blonde stranger, out there with my wife, and what were they doing, in the moonlight"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
worth reading.

Really enjoyed this story, laughed at the "crimson ink" keep writing 5*

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Tough love from the people who loved her most.

The wife was in denial, hence the family intervention. She knew exactly what was going on with the trip to Hawaii, but she chose to shut out the reality of her actions.

Seriously, flying to Hawaii, alone, sharing a room with an old boyfriend who is paying for it all? That's some bat-shit crazy self-delusional nonsense she was force-feeding herself. Imagine trying to sell that story to your husband and children.

The story is well written and entertaining. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I only gave it a 5 because there isn't a 6. Made my morning. Thanks!

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Brilliant piece, 5*s

Great work, M & M, and I too don't believe that your give a shit meter broke, you wouldn't write so well if that were true.

My thoughts on a great story:

A young family being under financial strain following an accident with hospital admittance, not hard to believe at all. So further spending, Dallas - doable with the whole family, but expensive is believable. Then comes Hawaii - wife should have immediately relented and allowed her beauty pageant fantasy end right there.

But she didn't, and this is the pivot point to the entire story. Along comes a turd from the past, an ex-boyfriend, one that she had already caused a stink with. To miss quote Boggy: "Of all the bars, you have to walk in here" .... Of all the men to pull this "Only going for the contest" crap with, she attempts to sell it with Nick being a benefactor with no ulterior motives. Even young girls jump on the inappropriate nature of the proposal.

I totally agree with the husband's ultimatum, go and we're done. The girl's action postponed the necessary resolution. Fact - the wife clearly was going to go to Hawaii with an ex-love for the weekend. This was divorce worthy. Fact - wife was very pissed at her daughters for wrecking her adventure. Fact - Wife deliberately hid truth of the identity of benefactor.

Supposition - M&M deliberately left wiggle room for us to debate over if wife was already having an affair with Nick. Text messages missing, how fast he was to offer to pay and how fast she accepted, without discussion with husband first. This ploy worked perfectly - comments here are all over the board - from she already was having an affair to she was just using bad judgment this one time. Mine own take, I don't think she had already done it, but would have screwed him in Hawaii, after all the guy deserved a little reward for spending all that money, right? I think hubby would have her served, after returning from Hawaii, as she prepared to get in the car with Nick for the ride home, which I would have included in her being served that she was NOT to return to where she "used to live."

One other thought - When Nick rang the doorbell, I would have let him in. Many possibilities then - One being, "Don't bring her back here." Another - have Nick go get her out of the bedroom, unlock it if necessary. (another comment pointed out that interior door locks are a joke) Then when she's out, tell Nick to take her handbag, suitcase and HER and get the hell out of MY HOUSE. Some may advocate for a punch in the nose, but I would say, not with the children there.

Anyway, Thanks M&M for a great read.

fritz51

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

What a stupid woman. Did she think Nick - an old boyfriend - was just being altruistic? Of course they had planned a romantic holiday in Hawaii. She was fortunate her daughters prevented her from going and she was able to retrieve her oh so precarious marriage. Good to read of a husband who is decisive. Easily 5 *s. Thank you.

schulz777schulz777over 4 years ago
I liked it

5 starrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I’m not sure why you are so stricken by the comments from the troglodytes....

....the lack the necessary intellect to offer anything meaningful and are too often simply venting their frustrations in their lives with their limited minds and vocabulary.

I get that someone may not like one of your stories for any number of reasons, but if they choose to demean the effort with snarky or petty comments, they just needs professional help.

I say listen to the voices that offer comments that help you refine your craft, correct mistakes and move on.

I, for one (and apparently one of many) really enjoyed this story. While not very realistic, it certainly fulfilled a latent desire for active response to several stupid decisions and a resultant near-disaster.

The underlying theme of difficult times require difficult measures, rings true here.

Please continue!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
there nothing like daddies little girls

they have daddies back everytime

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Huedogg2 got it said

More than one way to resolve the problem

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 4 years ago
Now that wasn’t so bad

Who could pick on that?

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Daughters

Thank God that daughters love their Dads. These girls saved their Mom. I would still be tempted to boot the bitch!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Great story! One of Mr More's best stories. Love those daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding story

Hilarious; one of my favorites. Thank you

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Good one

Those were some quick thinking daughters, probably saved the marrige. Mom got a little payback on the daughter though.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Sorry but I think you are wrong

About the affair and results. She was cheating emotionally, would have cheated further, and would have caused divorce in the family. I know I'm a stick in the mud and they are your characters but I'm right. Write a sequel where he goes to the phone provider to verify her missing texts and finds out the truth.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 4 years ago
Yeah

He fucked up taking her back in college

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG!!

Thos one had me LMAO. so many stories see the father the victim of the wife's infidelities but the girls in this were fully cognizant of mommy's bullshit before it got out of hand.

OPrimeOPrimeabout 4 years ago
Vindictive

Perhaps the husband should treat the wife the way she treats her daughters. Shame on her.

woodwardwoodwardabout 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and your other works. Thanks for the effort.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 4 years ago
Delightful Humor

Thanks!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Amanda made a mistake. She let the admiration to go her head. She also probably didn't think she was still beautiful or how beautiful she still was.

What the girls did was could have been prosecuted. Amanda should have called the police for the assault.

It wasn't funny. She should have left the house completely. It was destructive. It could have destroyed her self esteem completely.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago
Re: lilacqueen15

Your comment made me laugh, it was so absurd.

Amanda had turned into a vain, arrogant bitch. No self-respecting husband would tolerate his wife going to Hawaii for a holiday with her ex-boyfriend. If the daughters hadn't intervened, Amanda would've ended up being served divorce papers as soon as she got home.

"Amanda should have called the police for the assault."

Which would've let to a hostile divorce from her husband and permanent estrangement from her daughters. When the grandparents all found out that Amanda had been sneaking around with an ex-boyfriend and had tried to get her kids thrown in jail, she'd be disowned by the lot of them.

Nice work genius, your advice just cost Amanda her entire family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Given the most recent comment,

which is asinine, I had to come back and give this clever, funny, well executed story another 5.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Don't make her mad

If you make her mad she'll see red.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 4 years ago

He should have taken his daughters with him, when he stayed in a hotel. Amanda deserved to feel alone and isolated.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Love Your Stories

Don't pay any attention to the haters.

dthakerdthakeralmost 4 years ago

Whoaaaaaa...

Yeppp...this is what family is all about.

Loved it. Sensible of them girls, to understand, to stand up. and the resolve.

You sirs are WoW...just WoW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was well done

But I never liked her from beginning to end.It's a bit light but her actions were forcefully stopped and not by her.

I felt a little bad for him.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5*. Great story about taking direct action to stop a future divorce. BTW. WHAT FOOL PUTS CARPET IN THE KITCHEN? Never seen or heard of that!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

and payback is the sarcastic benefit for all. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it, except . . . had a problem with the "payback." The daughters gave their mother several warnings before acting. Nothing in your story even hints that the mother made any attempt to get Mandy to honor her commitment to the first boy who asked her to homecoming. That made the molasses pouring a jerk move. What a bitch of a mother! Kind of soured the rest of the story for me.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Job security for psychotherapists

Amanda is one sick bitch. Her daughters take drastic action to prevent her selfishness and narcissism from destroying their family. Amanda shows her remorse, gratitude and maternal affection by ruining one of the most important events of the high school year for her elder daughter. The younger daughter is left living in fear.

It would be a challenge for a mother to behave more poorly as a parent and role model than Amanda does in this story. Maybe she and Mandy can do some bonding by carpooling to their respective individual therapy appointments. With luck, Mandy's newly needed therapy will be complete by the time she finishes high school. Amanda's treatment will take far longer If she ever hopes to become a functional adult, wife and mother.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Very Good story. Don't pay attention to the big bad Anons, they just have to try and make people miserable. You have great ideas and write very well. I like that your stories usually turn out positive. There is enough fucking misery in the world.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Another great fun read, but so little sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If it took ink to stop her going?

Then the marriage was over, go or stay. He needed a divorce and a woman he could trust. Amanda wasn't that person. Oh. Regards your opening. I'll just say this - God is great, beer is better and people be crazy. Read that recently. And I believe it!

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
Another Fun One

M&M continues to delight with light, original plots showing human frailties with humor. Another well written easy read. Fun!

Keep 'em comin'.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

This comment is not specifically about this story, I am a reader not a writer so please keep on doing what you do basically the way you do it. On many occasions I feel like giving authors a poor score but in your case your stories are well thought out and are generally easy to read. Thank you for your efforts.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

Really like your LW stories they tend to be different than the usual ones. The stories are well thought out sometimes funny but all well written.

I also like your attitude to comments. I've read too many crappy comments to stories that have nothing to do with how good, or bad, the storyline is whether it's well written or whether there's typo's etc. There are a body of trolls on this website who get off on attacking stories and authors and probably haven't even read the story their comment is attached to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amanda you bitch, you got another chance with your husband and kids

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"The level of disrespect you showed me isn't something I'm going to get over quickly." - This is very key. It wasn't simply the cheating, or potential cheating, it was her growing lack of respect for him.

\

I don't think Carla has to worry. Mandy had her Prom ruined, NOT as a form of revenge, but because she broke her promise to her initial date.

\

@Anonymous Re: "Glossed over issues taken to counseling" - I agree. As I mentioned, there was her disrespect, and I like your point about finding out how much the "affair" was in Nick's imaginings.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Lovely story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The daughters saved the marriage. Amanda appeared to be blinded as to what she was doing/ risking. She couldn’t see it or believe this was ending her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It was a good story. Gave it 5 stars. However, Nick never got any payback, for trying to ruin her marriage. I also would have made her sign a post nup, so she will realize, exactly what she is risking, in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey “Lilacqueer 15”, I think the issue here, is your lack of perspective. After all, living with your 8 cats, doesn’t exactly make you an expert, on what people in a marriage go through. Most mothers would risk their lives to defend their children. Your idea on going to the police and charging them with assault, is repugnant. I realize you will never experience carrying child to term , or the responsibility and bonding the occurs between a mother and daughter. I wouldn’t expect you to understand....

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
2311 Followers
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...