Crimson Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will not cum without permission. If you do, and looking at your slutty dick I think you will..."

Suddenly I heard a sharp intake of breath. The soft motion on my taint stopped.

"What is this?"

The pills. I'd dropped them. No idea if it was in reaction to the crop or the slap, but there they were. Two guilty red pills.

"When I tell you to take two pills. You take two pills," she said dangerously even as she picked the pills up.

"First things first."

Another hit, this one on the mark on my right buttock. I think this was the hardest hit so far. I saw stars and gasped for air. I heard her heels clicking away from me.

***

The pain had almost subsided. To my relieve it hurt enough to convince my dick to go down a bit. It hung half-mast between my spread knees as I heard her metal heels click their way back to me.

She squatted behind me again and looked at me from between my spread legs. She gave my shrunk dick a contemptuous look. Then she winked.

"Don't worry about swallowing pills. I've got just the thing." Her smile was incredibly sweet and innocent.

"Please I don't even drink..."

"No drink necessary," she said, with a musical note to her voice. She slid her right hand into a disposable latex glove.

"Wait, don't..."

She gave a hard slap on my left buttock with her gloveless hand. The sound made my ears ring. The impact wrecked my train of thought.

"Relax," she commanded.

"Please," I cried, feeling panic well up inside me.

"Please what?"

"Please Domina," I tried.

"Good boy. But I made you a promise earlier..."

I felt her gloved finger touch my anus. She made soft stroking motions over it. I wanted to close my legs but the metal bar blocked me.

"Please Domina, don't." I tried wiggling my ass, and quickly realized it just made me a more enticing victim.

"Don't what?" Her stroking finger made soft pushing motions. "Don't stop?" Her fingers did not penetrate yet, but the intent was clear. My traitor dick responded by getting hard again even as my heart rate spiked.

"Please don't violate my asshole," I whispered.

She laughed. A loud, rich laugh. The probing intensified.

I tried to clench my anus tight.

"Please, Domina, I'll do anything."

"Oh you will do anything," she agreed.

Her right hand kept probing my anus. Her left was out of my line of sight. I heard a plastic bottlecap snap open and felt something warm and sticky drip onto my ass crack. It smelled faintly of lavender and honey. As it flowed down to my anus her finger stopped its probing and started making small circular motions. She started counting as she rubbed.

"One, two, three, relax," she said. At the word 'relax' her finger stopped its circular rub and gave a hard, almost arrogant, push against my clenched anus.

After the push she started rubbing again, soothing the throb my anus responded to the intrusion with.

"One, two, three, relax."

My mouth went dry as I felt her finger push my anus open. She dripped more goo on my crack.

"One, two, three, relax," another stab. I felt my anus stretch wider and her fingertip penetrated my hole.

"Good slut," she whispered hotly in my ear as she wiggled her intruding fingertip. She pulled it out again. More goo.

"One, two, three, relax."

This time she pushed harder.

"One, two, three, relax."

My anus completely gave way to her intrusions. I felt as if I was bursting apart. Was her entire finger in there?

"That's one finger," She confirmed, reading my mind.

I felt bloated, the sort of pressure usually informing you that it's time to take a dump. She wiggled her finger, my ass gave a strange tickling sensation in response. I no longer felt like taking a dump. I felt...odd. Violated and at the same time wildly, uncontrollably excited. My dick hardened in spasms and I felt a small drop of pre-cum form.

She moved her finger almost all the way out of my ass. Only her fingertip stayed in. As if to remind me that I'd lost control of my asshole. I felt more honey and lavender goo being dropped on me for good measure

"One, two, three, relax," she pushed her finger back in again. I groaned. Another drop of precum. I felt excitement bubbling, similar to climaxing when masturbating, but it felt wrong at the same time. The pushing reminded me the feeling started in the wrong location, so to speak.

"I think this'll take two," she said, pulling her finger almost all the way out.

I felt new pressure on my anus. Another finger?

"No I beg you," my cry for mercy sounded distinctly like a moan.

She giggled and pushed. I felt my ass split apart as the second fingertip slid in. She retracted her other finger slightly to align the tips. More goo dripped onto my hole.

"One, two, three, relax," two fingers made their way down. All the way down. I gulped and groaned. I felt a dribble of drool leaking down my contorted face.

"Now before I forget," she said, as I felt the fingers spread apart slightly and slide up. "I promised I'd help you with your pills."

Almost at the top she used her other hand to push the pills between her two fingers.

"Here you go," she said and the fingers slid down again, taking the pills with them. She giggled girlishly as she kept pumping her fingers up and down.

"Is that pre-cum on your cock?"

All I could do was moan.

"Just wait until I do this," she said, and sticking her two intruding fingers in as deep as she could, she started wiggling them. I screamed as I exploded into a strange dry orgasm. My body shook, but all that burst from my dick was more precum.

Her breath was hot on my face. "That's what happens when I stimulate your prostate." I felt goosebumps in my neck as she breathed softly in my ear while pumping her fingers up and down.

"Think that's awesome? Just wait." She took my cock with her other hand and made smooth jerking motions, going from the tip to the shaft and back up. She'd covered her hand in the same goo that covered my ass.

With one hand she kept stimulating my prostate. The other jerked me off. Both kept the same rhythm. Her heavy breathing filled my ear. The leather and buckles of her jacket pushed against my side, giving a cold counterpoint to her warmth.

I don't know how long she kept it up. I lost all sense of time and self. All I could do was moan and groan as I felt another orgasm building. A real big one, I realized. Bigger than I'd ever had. Belatedly I remembered the instruction not to come without permission.

"Urgl," I tried to say, then my dick exploded. As I started pumping my load onto the floor she wiggled two fingers against my prostate. I had an anal orgasm that complemented the spurting of my dick. I had never felt like that. I screamed. Saw stars. For a brief moment I think I passed out.

I came to my senses to find my asshole abandoned and a very angry, leather clad Domina standing over me.

"Bad slut," she said. "Time to learn true pain," I felt my spent balls shrivel at the thought.

***

Domina clack-clacked away from me. I lifted my weary head and amazed myself by still admiring her firm, leather clad ass. It swayed slightly as she walked towards the closets and equipment racks. She rummaged around and walked back to me. She held two leather cuffs and more chain.

With a sharp 'clack' her metal heals came to a rest on either side of my head. She squatted over my head, making her leather pants creak. She added leather cuffs beneath the metal ones holding my wrists to the floor. She tied the leather cuffs together with an overtly complicated looking carabiner.

Nodding satisfaction she pulled an extra chain from the carabiner to the bar between my feet and attached it to a central ring with another carabiner. She gave a few experimental pulls on the chain. It was locked down tightly.

She picked up a leather strap with buckles. As she tied it around my head. I realized it was a leather blindfold. It had two soft cushions that covered my eyes. Comfortable, but forcing them shut at the same time. She pulled the strap tight. I vaguely remembered playing with blindfolds with an ex, they had never been this effective.

I felt her wrap something cold around the base of my cock and balls. She tied it off quickly and expertly, giving two experimental tugs when it was done.

"What's that?" Is asked, genuinely curious. It didn't hurt. It wasn't even uncomfortable. Just strange.

"Amazing," she said, her voice close to my ear, "you still think you are in control here, don't you?"

"I...," I started, only to fall silent.

"Remember what I told you about escaping?"

I nodded.

She took the metal cuffs off my wrists.

"Get up."

I tried to stand, but the spreader bar holding my legs apart made it impossible. She helped me get up. I couldn't achieve more than a semi-crouch as the chain that tied my wrists to the spreader bar pulled tight. My dick felt oddly vulnerable in this insane position. I realized it was hard again. The contraption around it felt oddly constraining and stimulating at the same time..

"Move," she slapped my butt cheek playfully.

I shuffled forwards blind and almost tripped and fell. She caught me. I tried again, slower.

It took a long time but she finally got me to my destination. She turned me around and pushed me against a leather surface. I heard multiple clicks and the spreader bar fell from my feet. I tried closing my legs, but could only move my feet a few inches before being stopped. The clink told of chains holding my ankle cuffs in place.

"Raise your arms," she instructed.

I briefly considered making a fight of it, but I was blindfolded and my feet where stuck. I complied instead.

The carabiner holding my cuffs was taken off. She moved my right arm to the side and used the same carabiner to click it in place. My left arm was next. It clicked into place as well. Then I heard her move around me. She took off my blindfold.

I blinked against the light. As I had half expected I was tied to the x-cross, hands above me, feet apart. I could see the double doors I'd entered through. Either one had a mirror panel and the 'Non Ducor, Duco'-logo above it. From this side of the room I could see the walls where covered in mirrors as well.

The mirrors showed me a throbbing lid with a dishevelled man attached.

It was me, standing naked and tied against a black leather cross. Even in the soft glow of the candelabra my face looked sweaty and my hair was a mess. I couldn't stop staring at my engorged dick. It had been tied off with a black leather cord. The cord circled the shaft and separated my balls. It made my swollen lid bulge like a grotesque flesh pole topped by a swollen red nob. I wanted to avert my eyes, but couldn't.

"Admiring the view?", Domina asked. She was holding a number of green plastic scissors bundled in her hand.

"Don't hurt me," I blurted.

"But I want to," she smiled and walked up close to me. Her cold leather jacket brushed my skin, giving me goosebumps.

She softly tapped my dick with her finger, making it bounce up and down. Then she put the scissors on a small side table I'd missed in all the confusion.

Looking at one pair in her hand I noticed those weren't scissors at all.

"These are clamps," she said, putting the beak of the scissors on my nipple and squeezing. The scissors closed and clamped down. I groaned in pain. It felt like she'd taken my nipple between her thumb and forefinger and squeezed hard. She repeated the process on my other nipple and stepped back.

"Does it hurt?"

I shot her an attempt at a defiant look.

"No?" She stepped closer and squeezed both clamps tighter. Electric sparks of pain shot from my nipples to just behind my eyes. To my surprise the pain didn't dull, it kept its intensity. My groan became continuous. I couldn't contain it. She stepped back.

"Does it hurt now, slut?"

I set my jaw and attempted to stop the groan. It didn't help.

"Good. Your balls are next."

I gasped in shock and tried to wriggle away from her. My chains clanked as I struggled. She took my balls in a firm grip in one hand, grabbed a clamp with the other and snapped it onto a loose bit of skin. The pain was intense. She ignored my screams, adding clamps until there were three on the left and three on the right. The pain from my nipples did dull now, as fresh waves of agony sprang up from my balls. I pulled harder against my bonds, hoping to break free. My eyes watered. I had to take those clamps off.

Distantly I heard Domina's voice.

"Does it hurt?"

Self-preservation eliminated all thoughts of bravery and rebellion. I wanted to speak, but all I could do was whimper. I desperately tried nodding.

"Are you crying? Are you a crying little slut?"

Was I crying? There was too much pain to answer that question. Faintly I heard her heels click on the floor. Was she leaving me like this?

"Don't go," I tried to say. All that came out was a whimper.

Through watery eyes I saw Domina standing by one of the lower closets. Her shoes where off and she took down the zipper of her jacket, revealing perky breasts. Incongruously I registered the metal barbell piercings through her pink nipples. Some things you still notice, even when in agony.

Bending, sticking her perfectly shaped ass out, she slid off her tight leather pants. Her legs were as toned as the rest of her body. Her pussy was shaved, but for a small triangular red patch of hair. She looked at me, stroked her pussy and licked her lips.

I felt the tip of my cock throb as if it could create more precum after my recent orgasm. The rest of my body was in agony. The pain from my nipples and balls was going up in intensity as the clamps stayed on. Still I got horny as hell.

"Domina," I wanted to plead, but all that came out was: "Dhhhhr."

Through pain blurred vision I saw her climb on top of the closet. Leaning into the leather upholstery, she played with herself. Legs splayed wide she pleasured herself with a big magic wand vibrator. Suddenly she looked straight up, mouth forming a perfect little o. I heard her moans of ecstasy over my screams.

As she finished, she dropped the wand onto the floor, got off the closet and moved over to the clothing racks. She picked out a pair of patent leather thigh-high boots, she pulled them over her long legs and zipped them up.

I realized the pain had briefly subsided, as if I had gone numb. Suddenly, no clue why, my nerve endings reactivated. I started screaming. My vision blacked out briefly. As if a stroboscope was flashing I saw her blink towards me on her towering boots. She slapped my face to pull me out of the pain haze then leant in closely, her breath hot on my face.

"You came without permission," she said, "time for your punishment you filthy disobedient slut."

What did she mean 'time for', I wondered. Wasn't this it? Then she took the clamp of my left nipple. The agonizing current flowing between my nipple and my brain exploded into pure pain. It felt as if she'd taken my nipple clean off. I howled. She stepped back and waited for my screams to die down a bit.

As the pain subsided, she stepped back up, hand going for my right nipple clamp. I tried to shake my head no, anything but that. She smiled sweetly and took it off. Somehow the agony of the second clamp was worse than the first.

Domina waited calmly, her hands softly tweaking her pierced nipples and occasionally stroking her pussy while she licked her lips.

"You think that hurt?" she said with a giggle, "your balls are next."

I tried moving my hips away. Perhaps if she'd let me do this myself. Carefully. It could be accomplished without me dying. If only I could explain. I tried to say something, but all that came out was a pathetic whine.

She shook her head, winked and took of the first clamp. A fresh wave of agony washed from my balls, through my belly and into my brain. And I thought removing the nipple clamps hurt.

"Five more to go," she spoke into my howls.

I felt her taking the second clamp to hand. She waited. Her stern green eyes looking straight into mine. "Surrender and relax," She ordered and took the clamp off.

It felt as if a thousand needles stabbed the small pink bit of flesh her clamp had caught. The agony was unbearable. I tried to fight it off, succeeded for a second, only to get hit twice as hard as my self-control failed.

When the pain crested, her face almost touched mine. I smelled her warm, sweet breath.

"Relax," she said. "Breathe in."

I took a ragged breath.

"Breathe out."

I let go.

"Breathe in."

I managed to take a more regular breath.

"Breathe out."

It helped. The pain dimmed.

"Breathe in."

I took a breath, she removed another clamp. I wanted to scream but she sternly ordered me to breathe out. I followed her command by instinct.

The wave of pain washed over me, but somehow it didn't impact me as much. I felt separate from it. Still in my body, but simultaneously floating above it. I breathed out, letting the pain flow out with it. My body was on fire, but with my mind floated away. I discovered the ecstasy hiding behind the agony.

After I breathed in again raggedly, she removed the last two clamps at the same time. It launched my spirit into the dome of the ceiling. It felt as if I looked down on my tortured form. I revelled in my disembodied form, somehow loving and hating the pain it took to get there.

I was brought back by the feeling of her breasts crushed against my chest. She was hugging me, whispering short, sweet nothings in my ears. Her soft voice and gentle hug helped bring me back down. I don't recall ever feeling as alive and loved as I felt at that moment.

***

Another century passed by as I slowly floated back into my body.

"Think you can hold your orgasm now?" She said.

"I...I don't know Domina." I struggled, slurring my words.

"Good slut," she said, softly tapping my cock.

"How?"

"How can I do this to you?"

"No Domina. How can I still be hard?"

"I should punish you some more," she said with a crooked smile, "wondering about that with me standing before you. I put on my prettiest boots for you too!"

Noting an evil glint in her eyes I quickly sputtered an apology.

"Time for a quick test," she said, squatting between me legs. "Look at me."

I stared down at her. She had a wonderfully toned body, nubs of her spine showing on the pale white skin on her back. The vine tattoo on her right hand crept up her arm and ended at her shoulder. The knees of her thigh-high leather boots where at a level with my knees, widening slightly around her beautiful pale thighs.

She looked up at me and smiled, her mouth so close to my bloated cock I could almost feel its touch. The deep red of her lipstick matched the crimson of her hair. Her pale green eyes shone out from her dark smokey makeup.

"A lot of women consider giving head a sign of submission," she said. "I think they've forgotten where the teeth are in that relationship." Her broad smile showed me perfect white teeth right next to my cock. She opened her mouth, breathing on my glans. "Cum," she whispered , "and I will bite."

Her head moved forward, taking in all of my tortured penis in one amazing move. I felt my dick slide past the point of most blowjobs as she deep throated me. A warning shiver crept up my spine as my brain started giving 'time to get off' signals.

She moved her head back slowly, softly licking the underside of my cock with her tongue. Getting to the tip, she took extra care of the tender part connecting my glans to the shaft. I had to work hard at ignoring the stimulus. All that saved me from coming again was a half-hearted consideration of todays to-do list at work.

She bit. I screamed.

Letting go of my dick she said menacingly: "Stay with me you ungrateful slut."

"But I'll come."

"You won't," she replied, moving her lips back over my dick, I felt myself sliding down her throat again. Pre-orgasmic fireworks went off in my brain. I almost panicked as she finally let go.