Crimson Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Better," she said. "Now surrender. Experience what I'm doing, know you can't come."

"I can't do that," I pleaded, helplessly pulling at the chains that bound my arms and legs.

She took my dick in her mouth again. This time she didn't let go. Her head slowly started bobbing up and down. I felt her tongue on my glans, the pressure of an orgasm building. My heart started pounding and my mouth went dry. Clamps for coming from a hand job, what would she do if I came in her mouth?

I felt a small bubble of pre-cum make its way to the tip of my dick. A shiver stirred from the base to the top. Another one followed slightly faster, signalling a powerful orgasm building. What could I do? My heart pounded, my mouth was dry. Then I remembered the floating feeling. How did I get there? Pain! Was there pain here? I realized her tongue wasn't just pleasant. It rasped slightly against my hypersensitive glans. The leather cord was tightening, especially around my balls. It dug into my skin. I focussed on the pain. Small pain, but enough to distract from the pleasure. Despite distracting myself with pain, my dick stayed up. Belatedly I realized it was the leather cord. It had moistened, tightening down, making the blood stay in my dick.

Focussing on the pain in my dick and balls, the numbness of my arms and the cuffs digging into my ankles made me float again. Distantly I watched as my red-hot Domina was testing me. Realisation dawned. It wasn't my dick she was sucking. It was hers. She owned it, I was just along for the ride. Her fingernails brushed my balls. Their bondage had made them very sensitive. I felt more pre-cum forming but more pain as well. No longer panicked, I knew I wouldn't cum. I did hope she'd tire of her game soon. In my mind's eye my ball-sack was overflowing.

As if reading my mind she stopped. Licking her lips, she slowly got up to eye level.

"Good slut, you're learning."

She walked away. I admired her perfect ass swaying above her thigh-high boots even as I tried to ignore the painful throbs coming from my suddenly ignored dick.

***

Standing by the clothing racks Domina took of her boots and stepped onto a towel. She opened a black plastic bottle, poured some of its contents on her hands and started rubbing it on her legs, over her pussy and ass, finishing with her body and arms. She gleamed softly in the warm orange light.

With her body covered, she took a black gleaming bundle of the rack. Stepping in, she slowly rolled it up to her left knee. She repeated the process on the right. Taking the rest of the bundle she pulled it up and over her ass. It was as if she'd poured on a pair of black gleaming latex pants. My tortured dick shivered in anticipation. I had always carefully hidden my love for leather and latex to the outside world. Seeing it in real life stirred an almost animal lust in me.

Reaching her arms behind her back Domina pulled on the top of the latex bundle on. It was a thick black latex catsuit. Pulling up a heavy black zipper she covered her tits as the shiny black material enclosed her body up to her neck.

She took another black plastic bottle and a rag. Slowly, deliberately, she started polishing her black body, making the latex gleam. I watched in sex crazed awe as she slowly rubbed her gleaming curves.

Finally, with a satisfied nod, she dropped the rag onto the floor and stepped into a fresh pair of gleaming ankle boots with steel heels. Clearly I wasn't the only fan of sharp, clacking heels.

Her ass swaying, she walked up to me on her high heels. Up close her sweet perfume mingled with the smell of rubber. It made for a powerful aphrodisiac.

"I will move you now," she said. Bending down, she unclipped my ankles, fixing a short length of chain between them.

I was working on a half-hearted escape plan as she unclipped my wrists. No longer supported by the cross I discovered my knees where jelly. Luckily she deftly caught me. Leaning on her rubber shape she helped me over to the massage table on the dais.

I sat down, she lifted my legs and I ended up on my back on the table. Using clips she bound my hands above my head. Then she clipped my ankles to the corners of the bed. She walked away, returning with a bundle of red ropes.

Rolling one length down, she allowed it to brush over my body. I shivered. The she deftly started tying the rope around my leg. The feel of rope and her rubber covered hands brushing my exposed skin was soothing. I almost nodded off when I suddenly realized she was removing the cuffs.

"No longer needed," she smiled pointing up.

Above the table was a large mirror. I was lying on a black leather bed, bound with bright red ropes. The bondage was like a rough fishnet, crossing my legs, arms and body. There was even ropework holding my head in place. I tried to move and almost panicked when I realized I couldn't.

Domina softly stroked my cock. It had lost some of its rigor, despite the leather strap. After a few soft strokes it was back to its full engorged size again. She stepped back.

"You are mine," she said.

All I could do was whimper.

"Do you want to come?"

I gave that a hard thought, then nodded hopefully.

"Do you think I'll allow you to come?"

"Please may I come Domina," I croaked through a raspy, dry throat.

"That's for me to decide," she smiled, "but you may beg for it."

"Please," I rasped again, feeling desperate.

She was still softly stroking my cock. Her other hand moved beneath my balls and I felt a finger probing my ass again. Realizing it was a test I breathed out and relaxed, helping her enter me as she wanted.

"Very good slut," she said as she shoved her finger in my still lubed-up ass. Her finger slid out again and she took something from the side of the table.

Seconds later I felt a hard object pushing at my arse. I tried to relax again, but somehow, reflexively I puckered up.

"One, two, three, relax," she said, looking me straight in the eyes. My arse instinctively unclenched and the object slid in. It went deep enough to make me worry about splitting in two. Only the soft strokes over my cock kept me calm.

She sat there silently rubbing my cock, focussing her full attention on the glans. My cock responded with pre-cum and the soft shivers from base to tip, warning of an orgasm building. Her strokes continued. I felt my heart pound in the back of my throat keeping time with the shivers. An orgasm was close. I did not think anything in the world would stop this one from exploding.

"Domina," I croaked, "I beg you. May I come?"

"You sound hoarse," she said keeping the strokes going.

The vibrations through my cock sped up. The only thing helping me keep a grip was the discomfort of the intruder in my ass.

"You know what," she said after another minute that felt like an hour, "I think I'll let you come. After I piss in your mouth and watch you drink it."

"What?" I croaked, feeling my eyes bulge.

"Oh its not really my thing either," she said. "But you have to admit, it is degrading." Her strokes brought me even closer to the edge. "Besides you sound thirsty."

"I...I...never...are you...," I croaked.

"If you open your mouth and drink my piss, I'll let you come," she said. "Do you understand?"

I nodded.

She stopped her strokes and got up off the table. I looked at her beautiful latex shape in the mirror. The tight gleaming curves of her body encased in the slick material. It was too much.

"Open wide," she said, slowly pulling the thick black zipper of her latex catsuit down.

My stomach clenched nervously. For reasons beyond me, my dick got even harder. So hard it actually hurt. I gave my bonds one last desperate tug. No use. And then I felt it, tingling down my shoulders and through my spine. True surrender. I meekly opened my mouth and shuddered. Another involuntary orgasm was about to rip through me.

She stepped up onto platforms on either side of the massage table. Her pink flesh peaked out from the opened zipper. As she crouched slightly I saw the pink star of her ass as the lips of her wet pussy parted. Keeping my mouth wide I looked past her genitals and saw her face. She looked me straight in the eye. Her eyes gleamed with lust.

For what felt like an hour I stared into her pussy. I held my mouth open as I felt disgust war with lust. I watched the lips of her pussy slowly clench and unclench. Then she sighed softly.

"I don't piss on my slaves." She chuckled as she climbed on top of the massage table. Sitting on my body. Sliding her warm, wet pussy over my stomach she positioned herself over my cock.

"I fuck them."

She rammed her pussy down on my sensitive cock. It hurt, but with the pain came the ecstasy. She threw her body up and down, screaming in pleasure. I croaked and moaned and tried to move against her moves, only to feel the ropes digging into my skin.

Breathing in, she suddenly stopped. Her body went rigid, her pussy clenched down hard. Her latex covered tits stuck out as I felt her pussy contract around my dick. With shuddering gasps she came. Hard.

Her face flushed she looked me in the eyes.

"Come now you dirty little slut." As if to punctuate her command she waved a small black remote at me. The intruder in my ass started vibrating.

My dick responded before my brain could fully comprehend what was happening. My entire body flew against my bonds as both my dick and ass exploded in orgasm. I screamed.

I honestly don't know how long my contortions lasted. At a guess I would say about ten years. At some point she got off me and moved away. I just lay there in my bondage, floating in ecstasy.

***

After a while she came back. Her rubber catsuit zipped up again. She took off my ropes, helped me sit up and gave me a bottle of water.

I tried to say something, but felt too awkward to find words. I took a sip of water instead, trying to gain my strength back.

"What was in the pills you gave me?", I finally managed to ask.

"Nothing," she replied. "I knew you wouldn't take them."

"But you forced them on me," I said.

She smiled. "Claire told you, you're a control freak. I needed a reason to show you who was really in control now, didn't I?"

My mouth dropped open.

"You have to admit. Life is better if you just let go."

I nodded. Too stupefied to come up with a reply.

"By the way, the beige pant suit was ok for the interview. She's hired. You'll meet her when you report here this Saturday. Nine o'clock sharp...you don't want to know what happens to tardy house slaves."

Domina got up and walked back to the stairs, her rubber clad ass swaying seductively as her heels clicked on the floor.

"Don't worry about the dress code. Your clothes are at the coat check counter by the way. You missed the button for the door. It's on the right side. It can be hard to spot in the gloom."

I got up as she ascended. Whatever came next, I was quite sure I had no say over it. Best put my clothes on and hope Claire would give me some answers.

THE END?