Crimson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck it. I grabbed my whiskey and started drinking. I collapsed on the couch, now with a new cover. It felt much better, but the coach was still crappy. I downed enough whiskey to forget why I was there. On the television was an old 80s show about a traveling angel, and I sat transfixed. I smelled lavender right before I heard Amanda say, "Honey, you've had a long day."

"Oh baby, I missed you." I smiled. "I don't know what to do. I think I've gotten myself in over my head, and I don't see a way out. I love you, baby, but I think I'm in love with another woman. I just don't know where to go from here."

"James, you know what you need to do." Amanda chastised me. "Get up off your ass and make this work. You have a woman in the next room that needs you. Her life may well depend on what you do next. Besides, she loves you as well. I can see it in her eyes. A woman knows these things."

"Amanda, you're the only one I want." I pleaded. "I just want to stay with you."

"Nonsense." she retorted. "You can't live the way you have been. You're slowly killing yourself. Brenda is your life now. You're the smartest and strongest man I know. You've hidden that behind your misery since you lost me. It's time you again became that young man I loved so much. You need to use everything you have to protect you, Brenda, and her daughter. Do whatever it takes, and screw the consequences."

"Will I lose you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"You need to." She replied. "I'm dragging you down and keeping you from living. Remember, I will always love you, and I'll be here when you need me. Go to Brenda, she needs you now."

"I love you Amanda." I replied, feeling exhausted. My vision closed in as Amanda walked out of the room. I slowly closed my eyes and slept. It was a deep, restful sleep I hadn't experienced in decades. I felt peace. It was strange to feel that after so much time.

I awoke to the sun shining through my window. I stretched out and my hand hit something next to me. I almost jumped out of my skin, then realized it was Brenda. She was still asleep next to me. When she felt my hand, she rolled over to face me.

I watched her closely as everything from the day before came rushing back. She was a vision of beauty, even first thing in the morning. She smiled and said, "Good morning, James. I hope you slept well."

"I did." I replied, still not taking my eyes off of her. It felt good to wake up next to her, and I still couldn't believe she was in my bed. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderful." She smiled as she wiped the sleep from her eyes. "Like a rock. I can't explain it. I haven't slept like that in years, and it was as if all of my worries disappeared. By the way, who were you talking to last night before you came to bed?"

I didn't remember coming to bed. The last thing I remembered was talking to Amanda. I did not know how I made it to the bedroom. Well, I never know.

"You came in and I could smell the alcohol on you." Brenda sighed. "You need to cut back on that. I don't mean to tell you what to do, but you worry me. When you came in, you just climbed into bed and went to sleep. You didn't say a word. In the middle of the night, I put my hand on you to make sure you were still breathing because I couldn't hear anything. I don't think you moved once."

"Thanks for looking out for me." I answered. "I have had no one care about me for years. I agree with you, however. I need to cut back."

If our relationship had a chance, I had to be honest with her. I admitted I talk with my deceased wife when I get drunk. I poured out all of my feelings and all of my frustrations. I told her how I felt I was just doing time until I could reunite with Amanda and my son. By the end, I was in her arms crying. I let out all of my depression and grief that I kept bottled up. I didn't plan on letting it out like that. It just overwhelmed me and I couldn't stop. I was a mess, and I was sure Brenda wouldn't look at me the same. I felt ashamed. I pulled back and wiped my eyes.

Brenda realized what I was doing and stopped me. "Don't you dare pull away from me." She admonished. "That was the most genuine you've even been with me, and I would hazard a guess that you haven't been that honest with anyone since you lost your wife."

She was correct. I never attended therapy, even though many people recommended it. I pulled back from everyone, and I lost touch with my family. My mother and father died a few years ago, and although I attended the funeral, I didn't stick around to reconnect with my sisters. It was all too painful to admit that I was lost. I don't know why Brenda brought it out of me, but I was glad she did. I felt so much better after getting everything out in the open. What felt even better was that I had someone who accepted me for my failures and embraced them.

She stood up, and for the first time, I noticed she was naked.

"So, you sleep nude." I remarked, enjoying the view of her ass.

She turned around, giving me a full view of her for the first time. She was magnificent. Her C cup breasts hung a bit, but they still sat high. Her areolas were medium-sized, about an inch in diameter, with small nipples. Her pronounced pubic mount and vagina were clean shaven, and I could clearly see her labia. She had prominent outer lips, mostly concealing smaller inner ones. Her toned calves and thighs were probably because of the time spent on her feet in heels. I could have stared at her all day.

She broke me out of my admiration of her body by saying, "It's something we were told to do. They want us to always sleep naked."

"What do they get from that?" I asked. I made little sense. No one was here to see her, so what did it matter?

"I think it's just something else we need to remember." She explained. "The more rules they put on us, the further they get into our heads. It's just control, and they want to control every part of our lives."

"I'll go on record by saying that's the first rule I agree with." I playfully replied.

"Just stop." Brenda giggled, then turned and walked into the bathroom.

I lay there thinking I've seen this woman naked twice now, but we still hadn't had sex when Brenda called out, "James, I need you in here."

I walked into the bathroom and asked what was wrong. She explained another rule. She had to attend to me every morning. I asked what that meant.

Brenda looked embarrassed and said, "I have to clean, dress, and relieve you every morning. All the women must do that for the men they're with. It's another way for us to be obedient."

"No one is here, so you don't have to do that." I told her, not wanting to make anything awkward.

"James, you don't get it." She stressed. "I need to. I don't have a choice. Later today, I'm sure Mr. Wallace will ask me how my morning went, and I can't lie. You can't put me in that position. So, get your ass over here, strip, and get into the shower. I'm taking care of you, and I don't care if you like it. I would much rather you take control and order me to, but I'll take the lead if you won't."

She was serious. We still had some time until we needed to work, so I asked her, "Exactly what can I do? I know you're supposed to 'belong' to me, but I don't know what that means."

"I don't know how much more clearly I can explain it." Brenda said, sounding frustrated. "You can do anything you want. You're expected to do anything you want. I think I heard Mr. Wallace say that you'll get an introduction later today. The more humiliating the action, the more they accept it. Tell me to kiss your feet. Fuck me. Whip my ass and stand me in the corner. Tie me up in uncomfortable positions. They've done these and more. They're expecting you to carry on with that."

I needed someone to explain to me what they expect. For now, I needed to take charge. I told her to start the shower, and we climbed in. My shower was small, so we had very little room. She immediately went to work. She lathered me up with soap and rinsed me off, covering every inch of my body. The last thing she cleaned was my penis.

When she finished cleaning it, she put her lips around it and started sucking. There was no fanfare or introductions, and it caught me by surprise; she did it matter-of-factly. If I had known how expertly she gave blowjobs, I would have pursued her long ago. It felt marvelous. Amanda never enjoyed giving head, but would if I wanted it. I always liked it, but rarely asked her.

After working my cock in her mouth for a few minutes, I came. She pushed in and swallowed every drop. I stood there waiting for her to finish, but she kept her mouth on my dick and didn't move. The water was running over me and onto her, but she just put her arms behind her and kneeled with her legs spread. She looked up at me and almost appeared to be pleading with me.

"Why don't you stop." I asked her.

She finally took her mouth off of my cock and explained, "Because I'm not allowed to remove your cock from my mouth until you give me permission. That was part of our training. I had to give someone head one time, and his dick was in my mouth for three hours. We also have to swallow everything, so you can expect that."

"These guys really have you trained, far more than I thought." I added.

"You don't know the half of it," Amanda replied as she washed herself up and shaved her arms, legs, and vagina. "We also have to stay clean shaven from the neck down. We will have to pick up plenty of razors and shaving cream.

As we dressed, our conversation continued.

"How did they punish you?" I asked. "I mean, if you don't feel pain, that must have been difficult."

"I wish it was." She replied. "They gave me pills that enhance feeling. For a normal person, it would make them experience greater pain. For me, I experience what I assume is what everyone else feels. It's only safe to take a few pills a day, and thankfully, they only last a few hours at a time. When they wanted to punish me, they would give me one. After ten to fifteen minutes, they would lay into me. I spent more time screaming during my training than I did talking."

"The side effect of those pills was it also increased the pleasure I felt." Brenda explained, smiling as she thought about it. "I feel pleasure from sex the same as everyone else. So, when they give me these pills, my pleasure is through the roof. Mr. Wallace learned not to punish me with sex. They use that with other women to break them. With me, I loved it. My feeling of pleasure overwhelmed all other feelings of pain."

"They tried to whip me while they fucked me." She continued as she toweled off. "That was meant to overwhelm my senses and not allow me to orgasm. Instead, I had earth shattering orgasms when they did that. What they didn't know was I enjoy what little pain I feel. When it's with sex, I feed off of it. Straight sex is fine, and I can orgasm, but nothing like if you spanked me or even slapped me. Add to that the pill that enhances feeling, and I'm in heaven. That happened a handful of times before they realized what was happening. After that, it was straight pain."

"Do you have any of those pills?" I asked.

"No, they control them." Brenda replied. "I could probably get some, but I'm sure I would get into trouble. All the members have them, so I'm sure you'll receive some. It must be agony for a normal woman to take one then get punished. I don't want to imagine that."

Brenda and I dressed as she finished talking. She commented she would do laundry later today and winced when I picked up a dirty shirt and put it on. She made some eggs for breakfast, and it was the first time I ate something decent in the morning in years. I could see my life slowly changing for the better.

I drove Brenda to the law firm and walked her inside. She informed me she was to report to Mr. Wallace first thing, and we took the elevator up to his office and waited until he was ready to see us. When his secretary told us to walk in, I opened the door and entered. His office was enormous. It rivaled the office of the general manager of the Crystal Lake Casino. His desk sat about twenty feet away from us, along the back wall, in front of giant bookshelves. As we walked to his desk, we passed a small sitting area next to floor to ceiling windows overlooking the city.

When we made it to the desk, Mr. Wallace smiled and said, "Inspection."

Brenda became a flurry of motion. She quickly lifted her dress over her head, taking off her bra and panties shortly afterward. She left on her heels, then put her hands on her head. She spread her legs as wide as she could, then bent over at a forty-five degree angle. She adjusted her head, looking straight but not making eye contact.

This position was effective. Her breasts hung freely in front, and she was wide open to anyone behind her. With her legs spread, her vagina and anus were on obvious display, and I couldn't help but admire the sight. It both turned me on and upset me at the same time.

Mr. Wallace stood up and walked around his desk and stood in front of her. He reached out and grabbed her breasts, lifting them slightly, then said, "I love the weight of these. They're not overly large, but definitely something to get your hands around."

I watched him as he walked behind her, reached between her legs, and placed his hand on her vagina. "Nice and smooth, just as I like it. Did you get a feel of this, James? I assume she took care of you this morning. Were you a good girl Brenda, and don't lie to me."

Brenda quickly called out, "Yes sir, I serviced James as you instructed me." She sounded robotic, like all the emotions were gone. She was saying what she had to and nothing more.

He walked in front of her and put a small pill in her mouth. I knew what that was. He then said, "Waiting." He walked around his desk and took a seat. Brenda stood up, put her arms behind her back, and held them with her hands. Her legs still spread, she put her head up and looked forward, still not making eye contact.

"We teach our women various positions." Mr. Wallace explained. "I expect you to run her through them. She should not relax much, and should be in a position when she isn't working. The more we can keep the women focused, the more obedient they will be."

"Mr. Wallace." I began, but before I could continue, he interrupted me.

"Please, call me Reggie." He instructed. "Mr. Wallace is what the women call me. Reggie is my middle name. I hate my parents named me Theodore. Reggie is bad enough, but at least I don't share that with a singing chipmunk."

I had to stifle a laugh. "Reggie." I tried again. "I don't want to do anything to get Brenda into trouble, but I still don't fully understand what you expect of me. Brenda has been filling me in, but I'm sure I'm missing the majority. I didn't even know you expected her to live with me."

"Yes, that was my fault." Reggie admitted, smiling. "I wanted it to be a surprise. I hope you had a great first night together. I know you two did some shopping, and I'm glad to see your apartment is finally getting a woman's touch after all this time."

This son of a bitch was watching us. That shouldn't come as a surprise, but I still didn't like it. He saw the effect his admission had on me and continued, "Yes, I have people watching. Don't worry, I didn't bug your apartment. I think you two should have some privacy. I will continue to monitor you until I'm sure I can trust you."

"Listen, I know Brenda has told you I'm evil, and while that may be true, I do it for a reason." Reggie explained. "I'm not a good man, but that doesn't mean I don't take care of my friends. I started Crimson thirty years ago when I formed the law firm. I used the firm to spread Crimson across the state, then the country."

"We have dozens of local chapters." He continued, "I run the organization, but each chapter is independent. I like to keep everyone on the same page with similar rules, sort of like a franchise. I expect them to protect themselves and Crimson. If they don't, I move in and shut them down."

"I haven't known you for long, but I like your 'I don't give a shit' attitude." Reggie admitted. "Most of our members want power, and I have to watch my back. The very men that I invite in would stab me if it meant taking my place. The men that work for me are only as good as my money is. If it ran out, they would head for the door, or worse. Men like your captain or the mayor would haul me in if I crossed them. I feel you're different."

I grew tired of standing and took a seat while Reggie was talking. I felt the need to exert my dominance any way I could. I thought about what Amanda said, to do whatever it takes and screw the consequences.

"And that's what I'm talking about." Reggie almost cheered. "The fact you just sat down speaks volumes. No one does that. Everyone fears me, but not you. Why is that?"

"Because I was ready to die years ago." I answered. "After I lost my wife and son, I had nothing left. That feeling of not giving a shit is ingrained in me. It's who I am."

"What about Brenda?" Reggie asked, looking excited to get my answer. "Don't you want to live now that you've found each other? What about her daughter? What happens to her if I decide to kill you? Doesn't that worry you?"

I thought about it for a moment, then answered, "I guess they're fucked. Let me make this clear. I will kill you and everyone around you if I even feel you mean them harm. I don't care what happens to me. You're only alive right now because I can see a benefit for Brenda and Kathy. Once I don't, then our agreement goes out the window and one of us will end up dead."

"Excellent! Thank you." Reggie answered, breathing a sigh of relief. "I hoped you would answer like that. I was afraid you wouldn't have a backbone and cave in. I've waited a long time to find someone like you. In my position, I can't trust people are being genuine. All of my employees will tell me what they think I want to hear. I don't need that. I need people to tell me the truth, because sometimes I don't see it."

"I want to alter our agreement." Reggie said, thrilled at the prospect.

I interrupted him, "Hold on, what is his crap? I don't have a handle on the first agreement, and now you want to change it? How often will this happen?"

"Calm down James, I think you'll like this better." Reggie said, smiling. "I want you to work for me personally. You'll be my right hand. I need someone I can trust to look out for my interests and have my back. In return, I'll pay you even more money. How does $20k a month sound?"

"That sounds fine, depending on the catch." I answered, still suspicious. "What about Brenda? What are your plans for her?"

"What do you want for her, James?" Reggie asked, looking intrigued at what my answer may be.

"I'll tell you what I want." I answered back. "Brenda, get dressed."

Brenda looked shocked, not knowing what she should do. Reggie sat there, enthralled at the scene playing out before him. I was taking a chance and exerting myself more. I figured, what the hell. What did I have to lose? He admitted he wanted someone to tell him when he's full of shit. That I can do. If it meant making life easier for Brenda, I was all in.

Brenda didn't move. She locked her eyes forward and resumed her position. Brenda was afraid of Reggie. I didn't blame her. Time to put on a show. He gave her a pill. I'm sure he planned to inflict some pain, and I took advantage of that. I grabbed Brenda's arm, twisted her around, and pulled her down over my lap as I sat down in a chair. Once I had her in position over my knee, I started spanking her. I was curious about just how much pain she would feel with the pill.

I wasn't spanking her hard, but she started kicking and screaming like I was hitting her with a leather strap. After a few moments, she was crying, begging me to stop. Reggie just sat there, stunned. His mouth hung open and his vision locked on Brenda fighting to get off my lap. I continued until I was certain I proved my point, then stood her up.