Crimson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a look of betrayal on her face, like her world just ended. I wanted to hug her, but I wasn't finished. "When I tell you something, I expect you to listen. Understand?"

"Yes, sir." She called out behind tears.

"Now, get your ass in the corner by the window and think about that." I instructed her.

She almost ran to the corner and faced it. Her ass wasn't even that red. That pill really did a number on her. I felt a slight pang of guilt, but quickly pushed it down.

"Brenda is mine." I told Reggie. "No one touches her. Consider her hands-off to everyone except me, and that includes you. She will be your financial analyst. You will end your guardianship over her daughter Kathy. You will make a lump sum deposit that covers all of Kathy's expenses for the rest of her school through the twelfth grade. Add $200 thousand dollars to that and put it in a trust for her, under only her name."

"I will take your offer." I continued. "I will be your right hand. You will pay me $10k a month, half of what you offered, to make up for the additional money you're spending on Kathy. I want access to all the women and your entire organization. If I'm to do my job properly, I need to know everything. I will have carte blanch. I will only answer to you."

"I will have your best interests in mind." I explained. "I don't give a damn about anything else. You'll have to trust that I know what I'm doing."

"Why would you protect me?" Reggie asked. "I mean, that's what I asked you to do, but why? From where I sit, it looks like you're going against what you told me yesterday and buying in fully to Crimson. What changed? Can you see how I would be suspicious?"

"That's a good question, Reggie." I responded. "Over the years, I became a pragmatist. My ethical code slowly disappeared. I couldn't care less if someone dies, so long as it serves a purpose. I don't care that you enslave women, so long as it benefits something. You say that you have caught these women doing something wrong. Well, for me, they deserve it. Even if they've done nothing wrong and you entrap them, that's ok so long as it serves the benefit of Crimson."

"So, you don't mind that we take prostitutes off the street and sell them?" Reggie asked.

"That's a tougher question to answer." I admitted. "I would say no, because it serves a practical purpose. It funds the company, and perhaps the women are no worse off than they were before. Now, say someone takes one woman and kills her. I would have a problem with that. Senseless death serves no purpose, and I can't get behind it."

"Just so I'm clear, you don't have a problem enslaving women?" Reggie asked again, not believing what I was saying.

"No, I don't." I truthfully answered.

"You don't feel bad for the treatment they will receive from us?" Reggie continued digging deeper, trying to get to the core of my belief. "You saw what I did to Brenda, and I'm sure she told you about some of her experiences in training. That must give you some pause."

"I think you're trying to find what drives me." I replied. "It comes down to this. I do what's best for me, my loved ones, and my friends. This is not how I was when I was younger. I had ideals and strong morals. I knew right from wrong, and I adhered to a firm sense of justice. After my wife died, I found out that was all bullshit. What you believe doesn't matter, and justice doesn't exist."

"At this moment, protecting Crimson is what's best for Brenda, her daughter, and me." I added. "You have resources and money. Kathy will get an education paid for by that money. Brenda will get a comfortable life free of the stress of where her next meal is coming from, or whether she will have a roof over her head. I get to relax because the woman I love is taken care of."

"I don't care about money or power." I admitted. "Even $10 thousand is too much, but I'm making you pay it so you can feel my worth. People like you value everything in dollars and cents. If you get something for free, it's not worth much to you and you'll toss it aside. If you pay $1 million for something, you'll treasure it. You're paying me $10 thousand per month because I want you to see value in me. If you do that, you'll keep me around. Brenda and Kathy will continue to be taken care of, and that's all I want."

"I know I made the right choice now." Reggie smiled. "Is there anything else?"

"Let me get familiar with your organization first, then we can talk." I answered.

"Ok, I agree to almost all of your demands." Reggie responded. "Brenda is the exception. She will work for me. She will be off limits to everyone except me, but I will use her as I see fit. I will also need to use her for special clients, like the men I mentioned I want to recruit."

"James, understand." Reggie explained. "These men will each pay $10 million dollars to become a member. That's besides the one million per month they pay to remain a member. I have three of them interested that have tastes that border on sadistic. Brenda is that important to me. If you and Brenda agree, I will explain that these men must pay an additional $50 thousand each visit to Brenda personally. I'm sure they will agree. She will be available to me because I need to know she remains obedient. You need to keep up her training. And I have to be honest, I enjoy my time with her."

"I will give you something in return." Reggie said, picked up his phone, and he called in his assistant.

After a few moments, a woman walked in.

"I would like to introduce you to my wife, Morgan." Reggie announced.

I wouldn't have guessed it. Morgan was stunning. She was only around twenty-five years of age, much younger than Reggie. She stood about 5'11, but in her heels was eye-to-eye with me. She could have been a model, although a little skinny for my liking. Morgan's curves were less pronounced than Brenda's, but no less attractive. She wore long brunette hair down to the middle of her back, and it framed a beautiful face.

"I know, the age difference throws you off." Reggie remarked. "Morgan has a degree in law, and I picked her out of our new recruits last year. I fell in love immediately. After wining and dining her, she agreed to be my wife. I'm a lucky man."

"However, Morgan learned a hard lesson that all young lawyers should learn; to read every contract fully." He continued. "I had a prenup drawn up that specified she would leave our marriage with nothing if she wasn't a faithful wife. Not only that, but she would reimburse me for any living expenses if we ever divorced because of infidelity. Since her tastes are rather extravagant, you can see where she would be in trouble."

"Morgan carried on her romance with an old boyfriend shortly after our honeymoon." Reggie explained. "I found out, and I wasn't too happy. I gave her a decision. Leave our marriage immediately, or submit herself to me. She keeps her lifestyle and all the trappings of wealth, but gives up her freedom. I trained her myself, and she is just as obedient as any of our women. I don't let anyone have access, but I will extend that privilege to you if you accept. Morgan, inspection."

Morgan stripped out of her blue business style dress, then took off her matching bra and panties. She kept on her expensive looking heels and assumed the inspection position.

"James, look and tell me what you think." Reggie invited me.

I walked around her, admiring her beauty. She kept her eyes forward and remained bent forty-five degrees at the waist.

Her C cup breasts hung down. He had large areolas that framed long nipples. I reached out with two hands and lifted each one. I let them hang and felt around her nipples, fingering them and causing them to stiffen. She kept her hazel eyes looked out from her hair that hung down like a lion's mane, not making eye contact with me.

I walked to the back of her. Her vagina was enticing. It was large. Her outer lips were flatter, opening up to a set of inner lips hanging down about an inch. I couldn't help myself. I reached out and felt her. I slid my hand forward and felt for her clitoris. I worked a finger under her hood until I found it. It was the largest I ever felt. When I touched it, she moaned. This was something I could get used to.

As I admired Morgan, Reggie announced, "You can have her as your assistant. I get Brenda here with me, so it's only fair you get Morgan with you. You'll have an office set up at the casino. I like the idea of having you there, monitoring everything for me. It will make my employees there pay closer attention to their jobs. I don't want another screw up like we had with Cassie. You will pull double duty, working for me and the police. Morgan will help you with whatever you need."

"What do you say, James? Do you accept?" Reggie asked, excited about my answer.

I needed to know how Brenda felt. She was in her mindset of obedience, but I wanted a truthful answer from her. "Brenda, get dressed and relax. I have to ask you a few questions and I want the truth."

She turned around from the corner and had a puzzled look on her face, but put her clothes back on. Once she finished, I told her to have a seat. There were two chairs facing Reggie's desk, and Morgan was in her inspection position between them. I told Morgan to assume the waiting position, and she straightened up.

"Brenda, did you hear everything we were talking about?" I asked her.

"Yes sir, I did." She answered quickly.

"What do you think about his proposal?" I asked. "I want your true feelings, not what you think Reggie wants to hear."

She looked nervous and glanced back and forth between me and Reggie.

"Brenda, whatever you say is ok." I tried to reassure her. "I know you belong to Crimson, but I care about your feelings. I will only accept Reggie's terms if you agree as well."

I knew this was putting her in an awkward position. I was about to ask if I could speak with her in private when she said, "I think I can make that work if Mr. Wallace agrees to pay up front for Kathy's school and the extra $200 thousand. But most important, he ends his guardianship of her and gives her back to me."

She looked at Reggie and said, "James may only want $10 thousand per month, but I want $20 thousand. I'll be the first woman that you pay to be one of your slaves."

"That amount of money will motivate me." She explained. "Not only will I help you with your, as you say, sadistic members, but I'll take on other high-profile customers as well. The only stipulation is James and I have a say in who I service, and James is always my security when I do. Each of your customers that I serve that require me to endure pain will reimburse me the $50 thousand that you offered. I will also not take that pill when I do."

She gave me an angry look when she said that, then quickly winked before turning back to Reggie.

"I will work as your financial analyst, and I want 2.5% of all profits I generate monthly." She finished. "That's slightly over what a normal advisor makes, but I'm valuable in so many other ways."

Brenda looked at me, smiled, and stood up. She stripped her clothes back off and walked around the side of Reggie's desk. She looked back at me and smiled before she dropped to her knees, out of sight behind the desk. Reggie looked pleased, and after a few moments, he leaned back and closed his eyes. Whatever she was doing was working.

She picked up many tricks over the years and was probably using a few on him. Reggie's breath grew shorter, then he tensed and let out a moan. He spasmed a few times, then relaxed. As he was catching his breath, Brenda stood up, wiping her mouth. She walked back over, but instead of getting dressed, stood in the waiting position next to Morgan.

"Damn woman." Reggie exclaimed. "That was incredible. Why didn't you do that before?"

"I didn't have the proper motivation before, sir." She said proudly. "They trained me to be obedient, and I was. This is the difference between obedience and motivation. Before they required me to please you, now I want to. Paying me and showing me I'm valuable makes all the difference... sir."

Her eyes remained forward, but she had a big smile on her face.

"I agree with your terms. I'll have someone draw the contracts up today and end my guardianship of your daughter. James, you may take Morgan with you." He instructed me, still catching his breath. "Your captain wants to talk with you first. Then you'll head to the casino. Thomas Kinkaid will get you set up and introduce you to everyone and everything there. I have to go over Brenda's new job and responsibilities. I hope you enjoy Megan as much as I will Brenda."

He smiled at Morgan and said, "I'll see you at home, honey. Have a great day."

Reggie told Brenda to get dressed, and I did the same for Morgan. Once she was dressed, Morgan walked around the desk and kissed Reggie on the cheek. Brenda faced me and gave me a kiss. She smiled at me and said, "Don't have too much fun. I need to fuck you tonight and mark my territory, so save some strength."

This was surreal. I dug down to see how I felt about Brenda servicing Reggie. I now knew I loved her and wanted her in my life. I tried to feel something resembling jealousy, but I couldn't. I felt pissed when she sucked Reggie's dick in the limo, but not in his office. I reasoned the difference must be in why she did it. In the limo, she had to. In the office, she wanted to. That's what it was. My motivation was protecting Brenda and making her happy. She was happy, and that meant I was as well.

Like before, her fucking other men didn't bother me. It did not differ from her prostitution days. It didn't bother me then, and it doesn't bother me now. So long as she was in my life, it didn't matter. Does that make me a strange or a bad person? I don't think so, but ultimately I didn't care. I loved her and she could be mine, even with her obedience to Crimson and servicing other members. However, the moment she wasn't happy, I would blow the entire organization sky high. I would do what was necessary, and screw the consequences.