Crimson Pt. 04

Story Info
Gifting a Soul and an Advancement.
13.7k words
4.72
5.4k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of eighteen, unless otherwise specified.

Crimson Pt. 4 Gifting a Soul and an Advancement

It had been a long two days. My new life stepped out of the shower as I entered the bedroom. Brenda was a vision, gleaming from the water still clinging to her body as she grabbed a towel and wrapped herself in it. I loved this woman, but I wasn't sure how I should act. Should I kiss her? I wanted to, but this would only be her second night in my apartment. I thought about it, then repeated what I had been told a few times, "Embrace it, James."

I walked up and kissed her. It wasn't a deep kiss, just one you give your wife or girlfriend when you see her.

"That was nice." She said, smiling. "How was your day?"

"It was eventful." I answered.

As she dried off and dressed, I recounted the events. I continued talking as we sat down and started eating. As I neared the end of my day, we were both half done with our dinner.

"Yes, I remember everything from training." Brenda remarked, shaking her head. "It was difficult, but I made it through. What you saw them doing to Linda and Cassie, they did to me. Dean was brutal. He punished me many times and always seemed to enjoy it. I'm glad he was nice to you, but I never want to see him again. However, I guess that's the point, to make us not want to go back."

I told Brenda about the pills and what Thomas told me about her heightened pain when she took them.

"Damn, I thought that's what everyone felt." She said. "That explains why the other women never screamed as much as I did. I enjoy the little pain that I feel normally, and it even helps me get off. When they punished me with the pills, the pain, although excruciating, heightened my orgasms. I don't need pain to orgasm, it just makes it more intense."

I asked her about her day and she recounted what happened after I left. Reggie told her to get dressed, and he took her for a tour. He introduced her to the other employees that worked closely with him. A couple were members of Crimson and looked her over closely. Reggie told them Brenda was off limits, so to put their tongues back in their mouths.

Reggie took Brenda to her new office, which wasn't far from his. He set her up on the computer and gave her access to his investment accounts. She can recommend purchases and sales, but she needs Reggie's approval before doing so until he can trust her. Reggie left her to go over his portfolios while he took a few meetings.

After an hour Reggie called her into his office, and when she entered, was greeted by two men she didn't know. Reggie introduced them as potential Crimson members, and instructed Brenda to take the inspection position. Both men were in their late fifties and definitely had money. Their suits were expensive, and they each wore gold watches and rings.

She undressed quickly and took up the position. Reggie let the men inspect her, feeling her up and fingering her pussy and ass. She reminded me she agreed to let Reggie use her for important clients. Brenda didn't mind, and commented that she would fuck one hundred men for the money Reggie paid her. Old habits die hard, I suppose.

After the groping session, Reggie had Brenda suck his cock while he continued talking with the men. They must have been impressed because they wired $10 million each for their buy in. They asked if Brenda was available for them, but Reggie told them she was not. He told them of the other women that would be available, however, and arranged a visit for them later in the day.

After the men left, Reggie bent Brenda over and took her from behind. He fucked her for a few minutes until he emptied himself into her. She thanked him the same way I saw Cassie thank us, then went and cleaned herself up. Brenda spent the next few hours at her desk and at lunch. Later, she sat with a few other women that belonged to Crimson, and they traded notes. Two of the women were married and became caught up in their husbands' illegal activity.

The third was a single woman who stole money and inventory from her previous job. She was recruited by another chapter and transferred to ours. She had a conflict with a few other women who she worked with, and Reggie sent one of our women to that chapter to compensate them. I told Brenda what I learned today about the other chapters and recounted the stories Thomas told me.

In the middle of the afternoon Reggie called her back into his office, but his time he was alone. He had Brenda get under his desk and suck his dick slowly. She was on her knees for an hour and a half before Reggie had to leave for a meeting, and she saw him grab one of the married women and take her with him. Reggie told Brenda to leave at 6pm, and that's when she called me.

I apologized for not calling, but after hearing about her day, we decided texting would be better. She may be unavailable to take a call, and there's no telling what I would be doing; sex would be a big part of both of our days. I told her about Linda and Cassie, and it didn't bother her. She explained it was part of my life now and told me she loved me. It made me feel good, and I told her I loved her as well.

She explained her love for me would never diminish, regardless of who or how many men she had sex with. With them, it was just an act, something she had to do like she had thousands of times before. With me, it was something she wanted. She gave those men her body, but she planned on giving me her soul.

"James, please hear me when I say this." Brenda said, reaching out and holding my hand. "I've yearned to give myself to someone who loves me since my husband left. He destroyed me when he did, and I thought I would never find love again. I have always been a woman who needed someone to lean on, to have someone love me. Living without that all those years threatened to kill me. I had Kathy, but that love is different. It's not like Kathy can protect me, so all those years I felt vulnerable."

"I turned tricks on the streets, not knowing if I would see the next day." Brenda admitted. "I didn't like it, but it was all I had. If I didn't have Kathy, I would have probably ended everything. It was bad enough to put myself in danger every night to feed my daughter. When I look at you, I see what I was missing. I see a man that sees me for who I am, not what I did or do. I see a man that loves me, and James, I pray that you're telling me the truth when you say that."

"I love you Brenda, that is the truth." I reassured her.

"Thank you." She replied, a tear running down her cheek. "I've waited too many years to hear someone say that. I will take you in the room and give you a night of sex. It's not the sex that's the gift. What you'll get tonight is me. I'm dropping all of my defenses and opening up to you. You won't see the act that I put on for everyone else. What you'll see is the vulnerable woman who needs someone to love her. I have shown no one that woman in years."

She stood up, grabbed my hand, and walked me back to the bedroom. She slowly undressed me, taking off every piece like it was precious and made of gold. She kissed me softly as she did, and I lost myself in her smell. I was becoming fond of her cinnamon body lotion. Once I was naked, she sat me on the bed and took a few steps back.

She was wearing a light summer dress that hung loosely on her shoulders and came down to her knees. She reached down and lifted it up slowly over her head and dropped it to the floor. She was naked underneath and stood there while I admired her. I said it before, I could sit and watch her all day. She was gorgeous. Brenda smiled slightly, then walked forward and laid on top of me. I adjusted so my legs were on the bed, and we kissed.

This wasn't the same kiss I received from Cassie, or even Brenda earlier tonight. When her lips touched mine, it was with a passion that I hadn't felt in years. Her breath intermingled with mine, and I felt her tongue enter my mouth. I could taste her, and she could taste me. We laid like that, enjoying each other while our hands roamed freely.

I reached down and felt her ass, feeling my way around her hips and onto her lower back. I caressed her and felt as her back curved inward to the indentation at the top of her ass. I pressed in and rubbed slightly. She responded by pushing back, raising her ass, and rubbing her vagina on me. I found one of her buttons.

As I rubbed there, her kissing intensified and I could feel her breathing increase. She also did some exploring of her own. Her hands were all over my body. She put her hands on my head, weaving her fingers through my hair. She pulled back slightly and started kissing me on my neck. She moved lower, kissing, and licking my chest and ending on my cock. She licked all around it, massaging my balls while doing so.

She didn't need to get me hard; I was fully erect, and had been since she started kissing me. I expected her to suck me, but she instead straddled me and put me inside of her. I can't say she was the tightest I felt. Linda was tighter, as was Cassie, but Brenda felt better. Her vagina enveloped my cock like a warm velvet blanket. Every inch she took in was bliss. I enjoyed every second.

It was wonderful. I felt pressure as she tightened her vagina around my cock, then she pulled back to the point I almost came out. Just when I thought she would lift off, she pushed back down. She slowly repeated this motion, and I could see she enjoyed it. Our eyes met, and she smiled, leaned down, and began kissing me again.

Our tongues began their dance anew. She continued fucking me, grinding her hips back and forth, and I put my hand on her hips to help steady her motion. We became lost in the sensations we were feeling. Our bodies connected as one. From our lips to her vagina, there was hardly an inch of space between us.

We slowly kissed while our bodies rocked back and forth. Our breathing synchronized. When I breathed out, she breathed in. This allowed us to stay connected. I could have stayed like this forever, drinking in her lust and enjoying my own. The waves of love flowing over me made me relax, and it was all I could do not to cry. This was a feeling I didn't know I missed. The connection I felt with Brenda was real and eclipsed everything I had previously felt since my wife passed. It was hard to admit, but this eclipsed even what I felt for my wife.

It made sense. I never took my wife for granted, from the first time I kissed her until her death. However, we were always there for each other. That feeling of security was comforting, but it didn't equal what I felt now. Brenda and I both lived without that type of connection to another person for years. Both of us walked through a desert that was void of anyone we could call our own. Love died where we lived, and it left both of us to die along with it. As I felt Brenda's soul envelope mine, I realized we were each other's oasis.

In a world of bitterness and heartbreak, we gave each other reason to live. I was her shelter and protection, and she was mine. I now knew the depths I would go to protect her, to protect us. I was no longer an individual, but part of a larger whole. My existence shifted from me to us. As this realization hit me, Brenda pulled back briefly and said, "I feel the same way, James."

Her lips again found mine, and we continued. After a bit more time, her rhythm picked up. Her breathing increased, and her kissing intensified. I followed suit, putting more effort into what I was doing. The closeness I felt never diminished, but my lust increased. Now all I wanted was to fuck her. I wanted nothing more now than to empty myself into her, to take her as mine. My thinking became primal. I wanted to mark Brenda as my property.

Our kissing stopped, and Brenda sat up to get more leverage. The look in her eyes told me she felt the same way. Then she told me.

"Fuck me James, give it to me." She said, her voice dripping with intensity. "I want you to fuck me so hard no one else will be able to. I'm giving myself to you; make me yours. I want you to cum deep inside of me where it will never come out. You'll always be a part of me."

Well, that did the trick. Hearing her talk like that took me over the top. I pumped my dick into her a few more times and exploded. I pushed in as deep as I could into her cervix. When she felt me cum, she orgasmed, and we rode the waves together. She moaned while she spasmed, and I pumped my cock into her while I squeezed out every drop. After we finished, she collapsed onto my chest. My shrinking cock was still inside of her, and I could feel her tense up around it periodically.

As we lay there in the afterglow of sex, I asked her, "What did you mean when you said, 'I feel the same way'?"

She had a look of contentment, and she answered me with a smile on her face. "I heard you say that you were no longer just yourself, that it was now us. I feel the same way. It's strange though, because after that I heard a woman's voice in my head. It told me to take care of you. I felt calm when I heard her."

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I never voiced that." I admitted. "I was thinking it, and I feel that way, but I never said it."

She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and replied, "I guess that means we're connected. It still doesn't explain the woman's voice in my head."

I explained to her what I felt and heard when I arrived at home today. I relayed what I heard my wife tell me as I climbed the stairs. I told her that every time I get a visit from my wife, there was an angel somewhere close by. Today it was a flyer with an image of an angel.

"I hope this doesn't freak you out, but I really have no other explanation for it." I said, hoping she didn't get spooked.

"It doesn't bother me." She answered. "I don't know if I believe you communicate with your deceased wife, but I can't explain what I heard. If it is her, she seems to approve of us. More than that, she seems to want us to be together. I don't know if it's anything more than your subconscious talking to you, however, and I may have just told myself to take care of you. It is how I feel."

"I'm sure it was traumatizing to lose your wife and son, and it may just be your mind's way of dealing with that trauma." Brenda explained. "If that's the case, it's ok. We all carry our own trauma with us and deal with it the best we can. Just know I'm here for you now. You don't have to go through that alone."

I had to admit, she may be right. It may be just in my head. Either way, I now had Brenda, and she was real. We lay there for another hour before we got up and took a shower. Afterward, we sat down together at the table, still naked, with more of the Chinese food and talked a bit more.

"That was incredible." I told her, making her smile. "I want to do that every night."

"So do I." She replied. "How do you feel about everything?"

"Do you mean us, or Crimson?" I asked.

"Well, both, because we can't separate us from Crimson." She explained. "Both of us are caught up in Crimson in our own way."

"I'll do my job for Crimson, but our relationship is ours." I answered. "When we're at home, it's Brenda and James. We will do what we want."

"I would love that as well, but I think you're being naïve." She admitted. "I love you, but I belong to Crimson. You can think that all you need to do is blow them up, or however you put it, but you can't take them down by yourself. Besides, I don't know if I want to take them down. Reggie is paying us a great deal of money. Those guys today that felt me up, I would have fucked them for what Reggie is paying me. Give him credit that he stuck to his agreement."

"You really feel that way?" I asked her.

"Of course." Brenda responded. "I fucked men for far less. James, we love each other, but I feel you don't really know me. I'm a practical person. I believed in love and fairy tales before I lost my job and my husband ran off. My happily ever after was shattered, and now I can't afford to believe in that. I will not live like I did again. I didn't know if I would have a place for my daughter to live month to month. There were times I went hungry so my daughter could eat. Many nights I would dumpster dive just so I could have something. Thankfully, I never had to feed my daughter anything from the trash."

"No matter what it takes, I will not go back there." She continued, making sure I understood it. "Reggie is an asshole and I don't trust him, but he's my golden ticket. The deal I made will ensure I never have to live like that again. I understand I'm not better than the whore I was before, but now I'm a high-priced whore. I'm ok with that, I just hope you are."

"Brenda, I'll say it again; I love you." I wanted to make sure she knew how I felt. "You having sex with other men never bothered me. It's who you are and I'm not trying to change that. If you're happy, then so am I. The only time I'll have a problem is if they're abusing you. I will not stand for you to get hurt. What we just did in the room was incredible. I felt you for the first time. You can have sex with anyone you want. I just ask that what you gave me only belongs to me."

"James, I can promise you that." Brenda assured me. "My soul belongs to you. If you told me you wanted me to leave with you and live a life of poverty, I would hate it, but I would do it. That's how much I love you. You know I hate how I lived before, so you know my love for you is real."

"I would never make you do that." I replied. "What you want is just as important as what I want. If this is what you want, then I'm good."

"Wait, how do you feel about Crimson?" Brenda asked. "Is this something you want?"

"That's a harder question to answer." I admitted. "I was never one to chase money or power. Those things don't matter to me. At this point in my life, it's hard for me to say exactly what matters to me. You're the most important part of my life now, but beyond you, I don't know. I spent so many years retreating from life that I think I forgot why I was living it. The only thing that matter to me was reaching the end and numbing myself along the way."

"Now I have you." I told her, trying to find my next words. "I have a reason to live, but now I don't know what that means. Reggie gave me a new job, one that far exceeds my ability, to be honest. I have oversight of the training for all the women in Crimson. Thomas explained it, but I still don't fully understand it. I'll be stumbling through the dark until I figure it out. Is that what I want? I don't know."

"I can give you some insight on what that means." Brenda replied. "It means you need to ensure the women are obedient. That starts with me. What we had in there was remarkable, incredible, and I loved every second. It is, however, an indulgence we cannot afford too often. You need to ensure I stay focused on Crimson, and that means keeping up my training. I've only been out of training for a few days, but I can feel myself sliding."

"I had to think about the positions a few times when Reggie ran me through them. It was nothing he noticed, but I felt it. In training, they were automatic, like breathing. I don't want to do it. My mind tells me I don't need to do it. But I know I must do it. You need to make me do it."

"Obedience is like muscle memory." Brenda explained. "A gymnast practices nonstop to perfect their moves. When they're in the air twisting and turning, they don't have time to think. If they lose that focus, their body will turn the wrong way and they could get hurt. Once they lose it, it takes effort to get it back, if they ever get it back."