Crimson Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reggie, I understand, but I can't do my job unless you trust me." I stated. "I will choose my assistant, one that I can trust has my back. That's nothing against Morgan, but now I don't know what she's telling you. I have nothing to hide, but that will just breed mistrust between us."

"I understand." Reggie acknowledged. "You can choose any of our women, except Brenda. She stays working for me."

"Yeah, we both figured you would say that." I admitted.

"Who do you have in mind?" He asked.

"I have an idea, but I need to work on a few things first." I replied.

"Oh, before you go, I wanted you to know I'll be at your ceremony later this morning." Reggie informed me. "I'll have a couple of people with me that want to meet you. We will all sit down afterward and talk before you head out to the casino. Brenda can ride over with me."

I had a few hours before my ceremony, so I made a couple of stops along the way. When I arrived, everyone was there. Reggie brought his guests, and I was happy to see Brenda. Many of the people in attendance recognized her as a prostitute, but I didn't care. I put her arm in mine and showed her off like she was the Queen of England. Screw what everyone else thought.

Before the ceremony, Reggie introduced me to Mayor Jonathan Freeman. He stood six feet tall and had a full beard. John was in shape, and I could tell exercised regularly. I put his age around fifty, but he could pass for forty. The next person was the District Attorney, Brandon Quinn. He was 5'10 and stocky. I wouldn't call him fat, but he was wide. He had a handsome face, one that was built for public office. His smile made his face beam, and I was sure that alone would catapult him into the Mayor's office when John announced he wouldn't seek reelection.

All the detectives from missing persons were there, along with my old boss, Matt. All the precinct's lieutenants were in attendance, as were many of the detectives and patrol officers. The ceremony went off beautifully. The Captain gave a speech, and the Mayor said a few words. I'm sure people wondered why my advancement drew such high-ranking dignitaries like the Mayor and District Attorney. If they only knew.

After the ceremony, everyone in attendance congratulated me. The Captain told me to meet everyone in his lounge when I finished, and it took me thirty minutes before the last person shook my hand. I walked with Brenda to the Captain's office and his secretary showed me a door which led to his lounge. The door was locked and had a keypad. I turned around, and the secretary told me I already had the code. I put in the code from the casino and the door unlatched. I walked through with Brenda into a hallway, and the door latched behind me. I heard talking at the end of the hall, and we passed a couple of closed doors on the way.

Through the door at the end of the hallway was the lounge. We walked in and saw everyone seated and talking. Well, the men were seated. The Captain, Steven, had Jordan between his legs, sucking him off. The Mayor, John, had a woman who I recognized as a patrol officer between his legs servicing him. Brandon, the District Attorney, had a blonde that accompanied him to the ceremony kneeling in front of him. Reggie had a woman from his office servicing him on her knees.

"James, come on in and take a seat." Reggie instructed me.

With no one telling her to do so, Brenda undressed and followed me. When I sat down, she kneeled between my legs and began sucking my cock.

"You trained her well, Reggie." John commended him. "She's the prostitute, right?"

"James doesn't like her called that." Reggie informed him, smiling at me. "James oversees her, and they have feelings for each other. That makes it difficult, but she seems motivated so I don't have a problem with it."

"Well, for the money you're paying her, it should motivate her." Brandon remarked.

They all knew of her agreement with Reggie. I didn't want to sit there and let these men think I didn't have a say in anything.

"Let's get one thing straight." I announced. "If anyone has anything to say about Brenda, you can say it to me. If I hear of anyone doing anything to her, you'll wish you were dead."

"Damn, does he know who he's talking to?" John responded, laughing.

"Yes, he does." Reggie replied. "I hired him because of his brass balls. He doesn't give a shit who you are. That's a good thing because he may need to put you in your place one day, so you better be nice to him."

"I can see why you chose him." Brandon remarked. "But do you think giving him this much responsibility is wise?"

"Relax Brandon." Reggie chided him. "I know you wanted that job. Hell, anyone would. He has access to all of your women whenever he wants. The thing with James is, he doesn't care. He doesn't want power or money. He's the only one I could put in that position that won't make a move on any of you. He just wants to do his job. That doesn't mean you can take advantage of that. If you fuck with him, I have a feeling he will put a hurting on you. I believe he would arrest his own mother."

No, I wouldn't arrest my mother. However, if they believed that, all the better.

"Then I have to ask, if you don't want money or power, what do you want?" John asked. "I don't trust anyone unless I know what motivates them."

"Do you see this woman between my legs?" I asked. "She and her daughter are my motivation. I couldn't care less about anyone else. Crimson allows her to never worry about money again, and I'm here to ensure she's protected. No offense, but I'm sure if I weren't here, you all would use her up and discard her when you grew tired of her. Your snide comment about her prostitution convinces me of that. She's a brilliant woman that was dealt an awful hand. I can relate, and that's what links us."

"People looked down on me for years." I added. "They looked upon her as trash, less than human. Hell, Crimson picked her up and would have sold her if Reggie didn't see an opportunity to make more money. She would have lost a daughter and her daughter would have lost her mother. Not that any of you give a shit. I'm here to tell you I do. If anyone damages one hair on her head, I will kill them. If I think anyone wants to hurt either her or her daughter, the same applies. I don't care who you are."

That was enough with the threats. The trick is to make it know how you feel and what you're willing to do, but not oversell it. It was time to follow it up with an olive branch and tell them why working with me will be beneficial.

"That doesn't mean we can't all work together." I continued. "All of us here are VIP members of Crimson. It's in our best interest to cooperate. My primary motivation is to protect Crimson, and therefore all of you. To ensure Brenda is taken care of, Crimson has to survive and thrive. That's what I will help to ensure. If there comes a time I need to make an unpopular decision, know it's for the benefit of the organization."

"Well, he's both intimidating and a smooth talker." John replied. "That's good. He will need both to keep our members happy and the women in line. James, we wanted to sit down and talk with you about your job. We all see the need for more oversight of the women. We only have thirty women right now because we don't have enough resources for more. All of us are busy men and can't dedicate the time to oversee all of them. Having women assigned to us doesn't mean we can do it all. We need you to act as the devil, so to speak."

"If a woman loses focus and grows resistant to us, we need to scare her back in line." John explained. "That's where you come in. You can take control of that woman and train her yourself, or send her back to the Farm. While we would love to send them back ourselves, they can't only see us as the bad guy. They need to trust us, and we provide them with a feeling of security and safety. We give them sugar and a little vinegar when it's needed. You can be full-time vinegar."

"When you walk into a room, I want the women to pay attention." Reggie broke in. "I want them to believe they are one step away from the Farm. Just the mention of your name should bring fear. That doesn't mean I expect you to abuse them, just to be firm. Let us do the rest. We'll talk you up so they believe you're the devil himself."

"What about the women here?" I asked. "Listening to us, they'll know what you have planned."

"The only women we allow in our meetings are the ones we trust." John answered. "These women have proved themselves obedient and don't need fear to remain so. We want to bring in another ten or fifteen women so we can expand our membership. We don't like to have over one woman to one man ratio. Right now, we're slightly over that, with thirty-five members and thirty-one woman. Hell, thirty women. Brenda is not available to service regular members, so we're even further behind. Take out the women in training and retraining, and we're critically short. We'll start losing members unless we do something."

"That's why I hired you, James." Reggie admitted. "Besides you being perfect for the job, I just needed someone in the position."

"I can do that." I answered. "I'll need an assistant, however."

"Have you decided who you want?" Reggie asked.

"Yes, I have." I replied. "I want Jordan as my assistant."

I watched her when I said that. She stopped sucking Steven's cock momentarily, then continued.

Steven looked surprised and said, "That's a little unusual. I have oversight of her and I use her here. I've ensured she's not abused by any of our members, and she's reacted favorably to my control. Why Jordan?"

"For the reasons John just listed." I answered. "You said yourself, Steven, that Jordan helps shut the women up that want to talk. She's intimidating to them. You want me to put fear into them, and she will help me do that. I need someone that the members will respect as well. Sure, she's submissive to us, but she's also police, which brings respect. Last, I need someone I can trust. She's a fellow officer, and I don't believe she would betray me."

"I only see one problem with that; her husband." Steven responded. "We've gone to great lengths to hide her involvement with us from him. He's also connected politically, but not a member here. If he found out, he could cause us trouble. It's something I can't risk."

I told Brenda to kneel, and she leaned back and assumed that position, on her knees, legs spread, arms behind her back. I told the men I would be back and walked out toward the Captain's office. When I stepped through the door I said, "Why don't you ask him yourself."

I pulled Jordan's husband, Peter, through the door and in front of the men. I watched Jordan, and just as I suspected, she never even hesitated. She continued to suck Steven's cock.

"James, what the fuck." Steven exclaimed. "Have you lost your mind?"

The other men sat transfixed at the scene playing out in front of them. I took my seat and told Brenda to continue. She took my cock out and started sucking again. The chairs were positioned in a semi-circle, and Peter was in the center, facing us.

"Steven, no offence, but you never having been a detective is showing." I remarked. "I saw the marks you sent Jordan home with, and there was no way she was hiding them. I talked with Jordan over lunch and she told me why she was in Crimson. There is also no way that she would feel responsible for a man's death and not tell her husband. The only conclusion I could draw was that he knew about everything, including Crimson."

"I paid a visit to Peter this morning before I arrived at the precinct." I explained. "I sat down with him and told him I knew Jordan shared everything that happened to her. Him not coming to your office to kill you, Steven, meant he either approved of it, or was too intimidated. He didn't look intimidated when I talked to him, so it had to be the former."

"After talking with him, I found out he enjoys humiliation. Jordan, waiting."

Jordan paused for a moment, but stood up and took the waiting position.

"Tell us, Jordan, all about you husband." I instructed her.

"I'm sorry sir, he's correct." Jordan informed Steven. "My husband has known about my involvement with Crimson the entire time. He has me tell him everything you have me do. The rougher you are with me, the more he likes it."

"Peter, tell the Captain why you like it." I ordered him.

"Because I enjoy being humiliated." Peter explained. "I like it when another man has sex with my wife. It embarrasses me, and I get off on the humiliation that I feel. I'm standing here excited because I get to see my wife sucking your dick, something I've wanted to see for a long time."

"You could have fooled me, Peter." Steven said. "Unless you have a small dick, I don't see a bulge in your pants."

"Peter, undress." I instructed him.

He quickly took off his clothes and stood there naked in front of all of us.

"Well, I'll be damned." John said, "He's wearing a fucking cock cage. Peter, are you getting off on this?"

Peter stood naked in front of five men wearing a chastity device. The emasculating scene would have been torture for most men, but not Peter; he looked excited. He blushed from embarrassment, but his eyes showed that the humiliation turned him on. He wore a pink plastic device that clipped around his penis. It was solid, except for a small hole in the end. It secured behind his balls, letting them hang, but securing the device. It was tight enough that there was no way to get his testicles out, so it held fast. This was, however, purely a toy. It unclipped easily and allowed Peter the take it off.

"Yes sir, I am." Peter answered, turning multiple shades of red. Peter was a skinny man, not much muscle on him. He stood 5'8 inches in height and sported a thinning hairline. In fact, he had little hair on his body. He certainly didn't have a problem with too much testosterone, but probably bordered on too little.

"Where did you get the chastity cage, James?" John asked.

"It belongs to Peter." I answered. "He showed me a few more. He likes to wear them, but enjoys it more when he's forced to. Unfortunately, he doesn't have anyone to tell him. Neither Jordan nor Peter are dominant, which leaves a part of their desires unfulfilled."

"Crimson has some members that enjoy humiliating couples." Reggie remarked. "We use the married women and their husbands for that purpose. It's always a delicate situation, however. If our members push it too far, the husband could snap. That's what happened to your predecessor. He chose the wrong husband to humiliate and paid with his life. Peter and Jordan could prove invaluable in keeping those members happy and their dues coming in."

"If you approve of Jordan and Peter working for me, I would make them available. I would like to pay Peter for his time, and since Jordan will work directly for Crimson as I do, she should get paid as well. Her status would change from submissive to employee. It would be like Brenda's agreement and she would remain obedient, so the change would be in title and finances only."

"So, is Peter gay?" Brandon asked.

"Good Lord Brandon, just because a man is submissive doesn't mean he's gay." Reggie exclaimed.

"Quite to the contrary." I added. "He's as straight as they come. Peter explained a dominating father and a mother that slept around made him that way. He likes when men humiliate him, but sex with another man is out of the question. Everyone has their kinks, and this is what Peter likes. He can help us with his expertise, and we can help him with ours."

"Peter is a psychiatrist, isn't he?" Reggie asked.

"Yes, he is." I answered. "He has a private practice but said he would consider closing it to work full time for Crimson."

"I'll agree with your proposals, James." Reggie announced. "I like the idea of Peter screening our women. We have some basic knowledge in psychology that helps us with training, but having a psychologist full time will help immensely."

"That means, James, you oversee Jordan and Peter." Reggie informed me. "They're employees, but I will still require Jordan to be obedient to the club. That puts you in charge of Peter as well, much like some of our couples. John oversees three married couples, while Brandon and I have two each. Just keep Jordan focused. The husbands of our women aren't submissive, so the men don't enjoy it. Peter will be unique, and you may have to keep him focused as well. I'm sure you'll work out what they need. Just remember that you're in charge of their lives now."

Well, I figured that when I wanted Jordan as my assistant. It was more work for me, but I knew I needed someone like her. Her organization and discipline will help me keep the women in-line. Peter's expertise will help in identifying problem women early on, and it will let me know if a woman is close to breaking down mentally.

"What do we do with Peter now?" John asked. "I enjoy humiliating the husbands, especially the ones whose behavior put their wives in Crimson. May I?"

"Absolutely." I answered. I was curious about what John had in mind.

"Steven, I'll switch off with you. Give me Jordan and I'll let you have fun with Tiffany here."

Steven agreed, Tiffany crawled over to Steven, and Jordan left her waiting position and kneeled in front of John.

"While your wife sucks my dick, I want you to crawl over here and eat her pussy." John instructed Peter.

Peter dropped to his knees and crawled over to Jordan. Jordan went up on her hand and knees, spread her legs wide so her husband could have access. She put John's cock in her mouth and started sucking. Peter put his face in between Jordan's legs and started tonging her.

Brenda continued sucking my dick, never stopping the entire time we were talking. The other women did the same, and we sat that way commenting on the women. Every so often, John would say something demeaning to Peter.

"Your wife has a talented mouth, Peter." John remarked. "I plan on fucking her after this. She will never want to have sex with you when I'm done. She'll love my enormous cock."

Things like that. He had Peter lay down and Jordan sat on his face. She still sucked John's cock, but she was busy rubbing her pussy all over Peter while she did. John told Jordan to sit in his lap and fuck him. While she rode him, John made Jordan tell Peter how big his cock was, and how good it felt. He whispered in her ears what he wanted her to say. Jordan insulted and humiliated Peter while she fucked John. Peter stood there and took everything with a smile.

As we wound down, John told Jordan to suck Peter off. She removed his cage and went to work. It wasn't having an effect until John got down behind Jordan and fucked her again. John added a few slaps on her ass, and that did the trick. Peter tensed up and emptied his balls into Jordan's mouth. She swallowed everything and remained there.

John pulled her off of Peter's dick and said, "You only keep a member of Crimson in your mouth. When we give you permission to satisfy your husband, you only keep his dick in your mother until he cums. I want you off as soon as he's finished."

Peter liked that and smiled, and I saw a small smile come across Jordan's face as well. Ok, I had some ideas that I could use to keep the couple happy. My interest wasn't in humiliating them, but in how much they could help me. John gets into that shit, I don't. Now that Reggie wants to use them, much like Brenda, in satisfying specific members, I'll have to keep them focused.

Everyone gathered their things and left. I remained with Steven, Brenda, Peter, and Tiffany. She was the patrol officer that was servicing Tom, then Steven. Steven, Peter, and I sat in recliners while the women were all put in the waiting position.

"Well, James, I guess Jordan belongs to you now." He remarked. "I'll have to advance someone to take Jordan's place."