Crimson Reborn Ch. 04

Story Info
Jill confirms Sam's bullheadedness.
4.2k words
4.77
26.4k
38

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers

Jillian snapped awake in her car. A warm, pleasant feeling drained out of her as she returned to some semblance of normalcy. It did not take away the fact that she was topless and covered in dried cum and milk. Her cheeks flushed and she tried to cover herself, thankful for the dark around her. Her confusion was subdued by her fear. She scrambled to start the car and get on the road to somewhere more private as she figured out what had happened.

From the window of the house, Lucy watched a slightly mournful smile on her lips. It was an unfair thing to do to her first daughter, but it had to be done. A virus does not spread if it kills the host immediately. Each of her converts would need a little time to develop and bring others into the fold. After hours of ecstasy, Lucy pulled Jillian away from David's cock and sat her down for a conversation. She explained that the new Jillian would have to be locked away in the back of her mind, but that she could get out soon.

In exchange, Lucy let Jillian keep the new body. That would raise questions, but no one would press them too hard. The people able to maintain a rational thought in Jillian's presence would attribute it to plastic surgery or some other mundane development. The ones incapable of thinking about anything but her soft tits and thick ass wouldn't care. Jillian wouldn't know the difference. As far as she knew, she'd always looked like a porn star and she liked it.

The car lurched into motion and peeled back down the driveway. Lucy could not see exactly what would happen with Jillian, but she guessed that her husband, Sam, would be in for a long night. The woman's animosity towards her loveless marriage would kindle a flame that would burn away every little bit of Sam. Lucy hoped that Jillian would bring her something fun and new to play with.

The Crimson Lady turned away from the window and walked across her bedroom to the shower, turning on the water and sighing at the sound of the warm hiss. Looking at the bed, she saw David, who had started to become more cock than man. "Honey," she called, leaning over and wiggling her naked pussy at him. "Why don't you come take a shower with me?"

David groaned and rolled off the bed, his monstrous cock bobbing in front of him, starting to ooze cum immediately as he staggered toward her. She pulled him into the shower, shoved his cock between her legs and pressed her tits against his hard chest.

***

Jillian stopped the car on the side of the road about halfway between David and Lucy's and her own house. She turned off the headlights and sat in the dark, trying to slow her breathing. Despite her circumstances, she didn't feel scared or worried. Instead, she was overwhelmed by excitement. Her heart thudded with joy and endless possibility. And a hunger she couldn't quite put her finger on. Her mouth watered and she sniffed the air, catching the hint of something that would bring her absolute satisfaction.

Her phone buzzed, "Where are you?" From Sam. Thoughts of her husband made the craving grow stronger.

"Fuck, I can't go home looking like this." Her big breasts heaved with each breath, the dried spunk catching moonlight. She'd managed to put on panties, though she didn't think they were hers, a pair of lacy pink ones. Her own clothes were no where to be seen. She reached to the back seat of her car and grabbed whatever might help. A water bottle and some napkins cleaned her up. The abrasive paper and cold water were enough of a deterrent to keep her mind off the sensitivity in her nipples. She had a spare jacket that she pulled on, but she couldn't do anything for her lower half. "No big deal. I just need to get home. Sam won't even notice, I bet."

Somewhat more composed, she started up the car again. As she drove, she tried to piece together what had happened. She remembered getting a text from David, but after that things became a warm, happy blur. Jillian found herself smiling as she tried recall what had happened when she'd reached the house. She thought of Lucy and her whole body shook, her pussy growing wet, and her breasts feeling full. A voice in her mind reassured her, "Don't worry, you'll remember. All you have to do is scratch the itch and we'll be free to play."

Sam sat on the front porch, a beer in hand and his phone in the other. The blue glow lit her husbands face while orange light poured out of one window of their small house. Nothing unusual about her husband sitting on the porch, but this time it felt like he was waiting on her. She wouldn't be able to sneak by him and she had no good explanation for where her pants had gone. With a sigh, she got out of the car and padded, barefoot, across their dead lawn.

"The fuck are your pants?" Sam asked, giving her only a glance.

"Uh, they're in the car. I spilled a drink on them."

"Ain't you gonna wash em?" he asked, still not looking at her. "They'll sour if you leave em in the —"

Sam looked at her as she stepped into the light. His jaw lolled and the beer fell out of his hand. His eyes raked up and down his wife while his cock hardened in his pants. Jillian realized at that moment what her craving really was. She didn't care much for her husband anymore, but he had a cock and that's all she really needed. "See something you like, hon?" She teased, turning to the side to show off her newly plumped ass. Sam was an ass man. For the first time, she had plenty to offer him.

"What the hell? How come you look—" She cut him off by stepping closer to him and grabbing his hand. She put it on her ass and made him squeeze, drawing out a grunt from him before slipping out of his reach.

"Why don't you come inside with me?" she asked, turning to face him. Pulling the zipper down on the jacket, her ample tits spilled into view. "I can think of some stuff we could do to pass the time."

Sam's eyes widened as his brain grappled with his transformed wife. His head spun, looking out at the dark night. "Jesus, Jill, you're fucking naked. Get inside." He hopped to his feet, letting his beer drop to the porch as he tried to adjust his suddenly roused cock.

Jillian giggled and scooted through the door. Sam followed quickly behind. She wiggled her butt as she walked into the living room before turning around to face him. Inside, she could see that he'd had more than one beer already. His eyes had gone red and his skin slightly yellow. He's probably spent his lunch downing a six pack in his truck. Half of her wanted to snatch out his throat for dooming her to a life with a burgeoning alcoholic who had never really loved her. The other half felt pity and a sense of power unlike anything she could understand. The smell of his cock was waking her new self. "I can change him," she thought. "I can save us both from this wretched life." Memories of Lucy and David flitted through her mind. The loveless housewife faded and only the new Jillian remained.

She let the jacket fall off her shoulders as she stood before him. His eyes flicked down to look at her breasts. Unconsciously, his hand came up and hefted her breast, his thumb running over her nipple. Jillian sighed, feeling her tits swell with milk. Not yet, she knew. Her hands went to his belt, pulling, unfastening, and unzipping until his jeans came loose and dropped to his knees. Her hands kept moving, slipping inside of his boxers until she had his cock in her hand. She smiled and squeezed, causing a glob of his precum to ooze into her palm. It took everything in her power to not bring it to her mouth immediately. Instead, she pressed closer to him, letting his rough hands slide around her naked back and down to her bare ass cheeks. His fingers slipped under the thong, pushing it to the side as he groped closer to her asshole. She could feel his desire in her thoughts, prickling around. She saw in him a long buried desire to fuck her ass. He might finally get his wish. First, she needed her fix.

Jillian dropped to her knees in front of her husband, pulling his boxers down with her. His cock bobbed in the air below a slightly swollen beer gut. It was never anything special or that different from the other dicks she'd had in her limited exposure. But now it was the source of all her happiness. She parted her lips while looking up at her husband, letting his cockhead slide into her mouth and onto her tongue. She moaned as the first taste of cum filled her mouth. She closed her lips around him, swirling her tongue as she pushed further down on his shaft. Sam didn't know how to react. He looked away as he struggled to maintain his composure. His hands drifted near her head, but he held off, not wanting to disturb her and ruin the moment. He hunched forward while keeping his cock pressed into her throat as she worked. His breath became ragged as her hot mouth coaxed forth his orgasm. Jillian kept looking at him, her big eyes begging him to cum. He couldn't last.

Warmth flooded into Jillian's mouth and instantly spread to the rest of her body. She felt her nipples get wet as her milk oozed forth. Her pussy spasmed in orgasm, drenching the half on underwear. She moaned around his cock continuing to bob her head as he pumped into her throat. The flow ended as soon as it started, leaving her licking a half erect cock, trying to eek out the last drop.

Sam sighed and stepped back from her. "Holy fuck, Jill, that was amazing. What's gotten into you? Hey, are you...is that milk?"

In a rush, she stood up and pushed him back, causing him to drop onto the couch. She straddled him immediately, pressing her hot crotch against his naked, shriveled penis. She arched her back, bringing her tits up to his mouth. He looked at them with trepidation. She sensed his fear. His mind was churning away, conjuring up ideas of a trap or a diversion from something. No, that's not what she needed. She needed a willing partner who could last. She needed cum. A lot more than this pathetic cock could give her. Bringing her hands up, she stroked his face. "Sam, do you love me?"

"I...of course, babe," he answered, suspicious thoughts drifting from his mind.

"And you want to be with me right? You want to give me everything I need?"

"Yeah, sure."

"I need a big, fat cock. Can you give me that?" As soon as she said the words, she felt him stir against her pussy. "What if there was a way you could have the biggest, thickest cock ever? One that I could suck on all night?" She lowered her mouth to his neck, kissing and nibbling as she felt him grow harder.

"I, uh, I mean I'd love that, but there's only so much I can do with what god gave me," he said with a nervous laugh.

Jillian moved up to give him a long, soulful kiss. As she broke away she said, "I know a goddess who can give you more." Leaning back, she moved her hand to her right nipple and squeezed. A spray of milk shot out and splashed on Sam's face. Immediately, his eyes became hazy with lust. His mouth dove forward and drew her nipple into his mouth, sucking hard. He grunted and moaned as his cock stiffened to diamond. Before he could drain her completely, she pushed him back. His body had grown feverish and his eyes frantic. "What's the matter?"

"More, give me more," he whimpered. "Please, I'll do anything. Oh god, I need to cum, baby. Please make me cum."

"Ah ah ah, first I need you to give me something," she cooed. "There's a little voice in your head right now, isn't there? That voice is telling you to run away. Push off your sexy wife and go running into the night to escape the desires in your body. Isn't that true?"

Sam shook his head trying to deny the truth. His expression tightened and he finally nodded. "Yes, I'm sorry. Take it away. I don't give a fuck about being good. I want to be what you need. Please, Jillian. Give me more!"

Smiling, she offered her breast to him again. The small feeling of resistance broke away as he drank, filling himself up with the corrupting fluid and drowning what was left of his decency. She felt his cock start to swell against her and finally tired of the thin bit of fabric covering her bald pussy. She gripped the band and pulled, breaking the panties off in an easy motion as Sam massaged more milk into his mouth. A thin trickle of it started to roll down his chin. Jillian let him keep sucking while she repositioned her hips. His cock had stiffened to its usual mediocre erection. She pushed it against her drenched folds and slipped it in easily. Sam grunted in appreciation. The feeling of a cock inside of her helped clear her head.

A small orgasm rippled through her body. She felt alive and electric. Her goddess's power flowed through Jillian. Reluctantly, she pulled back from Sam's needful mouth, letting her milk roll down the ample curve of her fat tits and splash on their bellies. Sam gurgled in protest, but the feeling of her tight pussy squeezing his cock kept him in place. Jillian evaluated her husband, seeing his flaws even more clearly than a year without love had made them appear. He was nothing compared to David and a small glimmer of nothingness beside the glory of Lucy. As she considered his shape in her mind, she had a sense of holding putty in her hands. Putty that she could shape and change. Curious, she focused her attention on Sam's beer gut and wished it away.

Sam groaned and his cock twitched inside of her. His flabby stomach tightened and shrank until six hard abs appeared. The change took a toll and he dove forward for more milk, but Jillian was not feeling gracious. She held him down smiling wickedly. Sam's arms swelled with muscle. His back became thick cords of it. His jawline tightened and his terrible shaving habits were remedied. She sensed in him the growing disease and whisked it away, ensuring his body would be free of anything similar. As a gift to the other Jillian, the normal one, she found Sam's love of alcohol and took that away too. Not that it mattered, he would live only for the milk in Jillian's breasts or the juices from her cunt.

The final changes took hold and Sam's cock emptied into her. Jillian's thoughts burned with bliss as she rocked her hips. She hated to waste a load in her pussy. It couldn't really compare to the feeling of cum sliding down her throat, but it was still quite enjoyable. She'd left Sam's most important feature for last. She pushed him back onto the couch as she lifted off of him, a few drops of cum sliding down her thighs as she dropped to her knees. Taking his wet cock in hand, she wobbled it back and forth as she considered.

Sam managed to speak, "It's...still here. Jillian, what the fuck are you doing? Finish it. Get rid of this voice in my head!"

Confused, Jillian reached out with her mind again and found some shred of the thing that she considered to be Sam's soul, or at least the good half of it. It remained locked inside the man's head, but it was not Jillian's fault. He was holding on to it like a pathetic child unwilling to give up a toy. Anger flared throughout her body. "You're still so fucking weak, Sam. I offer to give you a godhood and you can't help but try to weasel out of the deal. It's that same old bullheaded stubbornness that makes everyone so tired of your shit."

An idea pricked at her thoughts. She squeezed his cock, watching a glob of pearly white cum ooze from the tip. She licked it away, enjoying its bitter flavor, but knowing it could be so much more. "Maybe if you're going to act like a stubborn bull, then that's what I'll treat you like. It's what I need after all. I need a big, thick cock that can finally satisfy me. Not this shriveled, limp thing. Don't worry, baby, I think you'll finally give up that last little shred of your old self. Once you see what the new you can do."

Jillian thought about the cock in her hand. She imagined it bigger, thicker. It started to grow.

"Jill? Jillian? What the fuck are you doing to me? What the—ah...ahh!"

Jillian's eyes widened as the growing cock shot a thick stream of cum up in the air. It landed on her face and she licked it up eagerly. Sweeter, but not ready yet. Her hand could barely fit around the cock any more. She gave it one more stroke before letting it go, watching it twitch as it grew from six inches to ten and kept going. Sam had been circumcised, but that was changing. A thick sheath came into being around the base of his cock. The skin around his crotch thickened altogether, especially around his balls. Pleased with the changing shape, she reached out and massaged his swelling testicles, eager to encourage them to fill with cum. At her touch, Sam's legs spasmed and his body convulsed. Another gout of cum streamed from his cock.

"Jill, please. Please take the rest away! It's too much. Too much pleasure!"

"It's you, you fucking idiot. You just have to give in." She leaned forward and licked the head of his cock as it started to flatten into a flared head. Thick bristles of hair started to spread upward from his leathery skin, covering his whole pelvis in a coat of hair. The twelve inch cock strained in vain against the air while Jillian giggled with delight. On either side of her, Sam's powerful thighs became coated in hair. She heard a snapping and cracking noise, drawing her attention to his feet. Curious, she pulled off his shoes and socks to discover his feet folding in on themselves and growing hard. The hair reached the black hooves and his new legs kicked wildly.

"Oh, I see now," Sam grunted, his voice lower. "Take my fucking bull cock."

"Happily, husband," Jillian cooed. She rose up, putting her hands on his hairy thighs, running her fingers along the inside of the muscular legs. She let his thick cock sit between her breasts, pushing her shoulders together and causing a new gush of her milk to coat his new length. Squeezing the length between her tits, she started to jerk him off, letting her lips wrap around the head. She was rewarded immediately with the rich taste of cum. She doubled her efforts, sliding up and down his shaft with her tits, feeling his heart throbbing through his cock. He grunted and lowed as she worked. The steady stream of cum building and building towards his first real orgasm. The heavy pouch of balls tightened as Jillian took as much of him into her mouth and throat as she could. Then came the gush. So much cum flooded into her mouth. Sam roared with pleasure and his hands finally regained their orientation, grabbing hold of Jillian's head, holding her in place as his ball emptied. Gout after gout pulsed up the length of his cock and sprayed into her mouth. Jillian swallowed as much as she could before it started to leak out from around her lips, rolling down his shaft to mingle with her milk.

The taste of Sam's fully transformed cum and the sensation of being facefucked sent her over the edge. Her milk came down heavily, spraying out in jets across her husband's furry, muscular torso. The flow of cum started to ebb and Sam's hands relaxed. Jillian gulped down what remained in her mouth and set to licking his massive rod clean. She whimpered as she sucked him dry, but slowly regained her composure. She rocked back from him and admired her work. "Oh, Sam, you're so beautiful now," she cooed, running her hands up his stomach.

Sam sat up, looking at her with wide, black eyes. The man was no more. Only the minotaur remained. A wide, flat snout jutted out from his sleek, furred face. Two thick horns stuck out from either temple and a mane of curled, brown hair cascaded down the back of his head and covered his shoulders. His human chest remained, rigid and muscular with prominent nipples and pecs. Sam stood, planting his weight on his new hooves before violently kicking back, sending their sofa slamming across the room. His cock and balls hung between his legs as his most prominent feature, but Jillian admired her work by playfully rubbing her husband's firm, hairy ass. She was disappointed to find no tail swishing behind him, but no one is perfect. She'd done quite well on her first try. She hoped Lucy would be proud.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers
12