Crimson Reborn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers

Heavy, thick hands wrapped around her, pulling her tight to him. He groped down her back, sinking his fingers into her plump ass and pulling her cheeks apart. She giggled, pleased to feel his cock stiffening and rising between her legs. "Are you ready to fuck me with that big, bull cock? Are you ready to breed your heifer until I squirt milk all over the floor?" She teased him as she licked at his chest and nipple.

"Turn around and bend over," he growled. "That's how you breed a fucking cow."

His strong hands spun her around and she happily bent over, placing her hands on their coffee table for balance. The monstrous cock slid up between her legs until it rubbed the top of its length along her wet slit. Sam's hands moved down to her hips, relishing the feel of her soft flesh between them. The flat of his cock drew back and started to push against Jillian's pussy. She groaned and shifted her stance, allowing the cockhead to pop inside of her. She'd never felt so full in her life as inch after inch of it sank inside of her. It wasn't possible, she knew, but Lucy had given her so much more beyond possibility. When she felt Sam's balls slap forward against her clit, she sighed with contentment as more of her milk oozed out. She wondered what it looked like from beneath the glass coffee table. She wanted to see the cock sinking inside of her as her tits squashed on the glass, leaking milk. She didn't have long to think as Sam started to stroke in and out of her.

Each wet slap forward sent a new wave of electric pleasure. She could only gasp in short bursts of excitement as her orgasms built and crashed over her. Sam's grip grew tighter, threatening to lift her off the ground. Jillian wondered if he could actually lift her with his cock alone. It certainly felt hard enough. Her pussy walls clamped down as the first wave of cum sprayed inside of her. Sam growled and hunched over her, pressing his muscular body against her soft ass so that he could massage her breasts. Jillian lost all conscious thought as she drifted on waves of pleasure. Gushes of cum oozed out of her pussy as she came down from elation. Sam was still rock hard as he pulled out of her.

"What? No...put it back," she mewled.

"Shouldn't have teased me," Sam grunted. His meaty hands pulled apart her ass cheeks and the flat of his cock butted against her asshole. "I've always wanted to do this." He pushed forward and Jill screamed with pleasure.

***

Lucy laid beside her sleeping husband, thinking off all the people in her small town. David needed his rest, but his cock was unceasing. It tented the damp sheet and constantly stole Lucy's attention. It had been hours since she'd last fucked and her pussy had started to burn with desire. She was almost ready to throw back the covers and fuck her husband whether he wanted to wake or not when she sensed something new.

The hour was late, but her new gift had come anyway. Of course, for she was their mistress. She made her way through the house as she heard heavy steps on their porch. Opening the door, she saw the magnificent beast that Sam had become. Smiling, she dropped to her knees in the doorway, took his cock in both hands, and opened her mouth. "This will do."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,472 Followers
12