Crimson Reborn Ch. 08

Story Info
At the Swanson Dairy, Cain is inducted into Lucy's legion.
4.6k words
4.78
15.1k
19

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers

Cain put the last two cannisters on the rack and turned to survey his work. It had been a long day, but the milking facility was spotless. The scent of chemicals lingered in the air and a few spots of the floor were still damp, but otherwise the entire place was immaculate. The pneumatic tubing system hissed and sputtered as the last bit of cleaning fluid passed through, sterilizing it and readying it for another five years of service. Not that constant cleaning wasn't always a priority, but the purge, as Eric Swanson liked to call it, really cleared the pipes. For about a week the whole facility would run like a Swiss watch. Then the clean scent would fade as the musk of cattle replaced it. The sweet smell of fresh milk and the slightly sour smell of stale milk lingering somewhere in the system would drown out the rest.

Cain walked over to the center of the room and wiped the sweat from his brow. It was quiet. Eric and the other Swansons had told him to go home for the day, but Cain wanted to finish up. They were up at the house having dinner by now, probably. Eric and his wife, Nancy, and their daughter, Emily, all sitting around the dinner table chattering about everything needed to bring the herd back. Like something out of a Rockwell painting. The workman's lip curled into a sneer as he shoved his handkerchief back into his pocket and shuffled toward the door. The lights shut off, their buzz reverberating for a few moments in the darkness, and Cain stepped into the evening air.

Unseasonably warm, he thought. The same thought he'd had every day for a week. The weather never went too terribly cold this far south, but usually a strong bite of cold tinged the early morning and late evenings. Not lately, though. Could just as well be mid-June. Cept there ain't no crickets or mosquitoes. Seems they've already moved on. He walked over to his truck and stripped to the waist, tossing the soiled work shirt into the passenger's seat. He grabbed a bag from the bed of the truck and pulled out a fresh pair of clothes from inside, letting them rest on the driver's seat as he enjoyed the warm night air on his skin. Kicking off his work boots, he threw them into the truck bed, and then unbuckled his pants, letting them drop off as well, leaving him standing in his boxer briefs wishing it was cooler. I need a shower. Grabbing his clothes bag, he headed back into the milking house.

The facility had a stall in the back corner normally intended for washing tools and other equipment, but in a pinch it could be used as a shower with some helpful rigging. Working on a dairy was rarely a clean experience and it was useful to wash off some of the muck from time to time, to the point where a bar of soap and some clean towels was kept on hand. Cain tossed his bag on the ground nearby, stripped out of his boxers and stepped under the nozzle. With a rattling hiss, icy water hit his skin and caused an invigorating rush of blood to clear his head a bit. Something's wrong, he realized. I'm being watched. He slowly turned around to look through the open room. He'd not turned on the big overheads, leaving large parts of the warehouse sized area in shadows. The running lights along the floor and ceiling did little more than add to his suspicions. He strained his senses to see if anything moved or made a sound, but he only heard the running water and the drip of the drain. Paranoid, he thought, but the feeling wasn't so easily dismissed.

It could be Nancy. The idea jumped into his mind, and not for the first time. Maybe she came down to invite me up to supper. She's done that before. Could have seen me in my underwear going into the milkhouse and decided to be a little sneaky. She could be watching me right now, looking at my dick and wondering what it would feel like in her mouth. Cain cock twitched as the fantasy played out in his mind. Nancy was the definition of a milf. Tall and toned body with tits that constantly seemed to be working their way out of her clothes, despite the fact that she spent most of her time working in the same much that Cain did. Sometimes it felt inevitable that she would walk up to Cain, pull off her shirt and present those milky jugs for him to do with as he pleased. Begging for it half the time, really. His hand took hold of his cock and gave it a soapy jerk as he leered into the shadows.

The water temperature dropped suddenly and shocked Cain out of his horny stupor. His hand dropped his cock and he leaned into the icy stream of water trying to subdue the strange mood that had taken him. Even this, though, would be giving Nancy a show. Leaning forward with his head under the water and his arms propped on the back wall would show off his back and ass to any would be voyeurs. Cain didn't think of himself as a handsome man, but he did consider himself fit. Hauling around farm equipment all day was enough to build a good bit of muscle, especially when he spent most of his free time in the gym. He couldn't make his protruding brow or his oversized nose any better, but he could at least have a good body. It didn't amount to much around Small Creek, but whenever he visited friends in Nashville, it made hooking up through dating apps a lot easier. Girls on there didn't care about his face so much as his abs, the size of his dick, and whether or not he was safe to be around in private. He only had control over one of those things and so he kept working at it.

It did put him in stark contrast to Nancy's husband though. The story of the two was old gossip in Small Creek. Even as an outsider, Cain felt like he knew it all as if he'd been there when it happened. Eric and Nancy fell madly in love with each other when Nancy was only sixteen, putting Eric in his late twenties. Nancy got pregnant and kicked out of the house, coming to live with Eric's family on the Swanson dairy farm. From that minute on, the rumors of Nancy's unhappiness spread. From the way the old folks down at the bar talked, Nancy and Eric spent the next eighteen years on the verge of divorce. If that was true, it had all been worked out by the time Cain took a job as a farmhand. It hadn't taken long for either of them to open up to him. Gotta talk about something while you work, after all, and the whole Swanson family was happy to share their life story. Seems not a lot of other folks enjoyed their company all that much. Eric and Nancy remained pariahs and even Emily had trouble making friends in school.

From their version, as Cain learned, they were a happy couple for years until things got worse on fronts they couldn't control. Eric's father died and left him the dairy, which was up to its gills in debt. Nancy's family kept their distance, disowning even their grand daughter, so they didn't have any way to climb out of the weeds other than hard work. That meant their daughter helping out with free labor and cutting short her dreams of a vibrant social life in the small town. The strain took a toll on their marriage, that was plain enough. Cain figured that the age difference came into play a little quicker than Nancy thought it would when she shacked up with Eric. Farm work was hard and took a heavy toll on anyone. Wasn't hard for Cain to see how it would take a lot of Eric's better virtues. The old man had put on a belly and drank a good bit more than most people would prefer. He was a nice boss and seemed to get along with his family decently enough, but Cain could see that it was more out of obligation than anything else. The barman at the Spanish Moss wouldn't hesitate to opine on the subject of obligation wearing a man down.

All of that left a pretty woman in her late thirties alone on a farm with no company other than her daughter, an old worn out husband, and a farmhand with a penchant for showing off his body. Their flirtations weren't unnoticed, of course. Eric knew, but he didn't seem to mind all that much. Cain wondered if he was the sort of fellow who would step aside so that his wife could have a little fun. But the job paid well and Cain wasn't exactly ready to move on yet. Bouncing from one town to the next had been easier when he was seventeen, but people seemed less interested in a twenty-seven year old high school drop out than a seventeen year old. One had a history of leaving things behind while the other still gave people hope, he supposed.

Frowning, Cain shut off the water and the silence rushed to surround him, interrupted only by the slow drip of the drain. No, the boss's wife isn't lusting after you. No, the boss's daughter isn't jealous that you might want to fuck her mom more than her. No, the boss himself isn't gonna magically stand aside and offer to let you fuck his wife. You're just a fuckup, same as you've ever been. Lucky to not be caught jerking it in the damn milking house and getting fired for it. Don't worry though, I'll find some way of screwing this up. Just like the last one and just like the next one.

He grabbed a towel and started to dry himself. The sensation of being watched returned, except this time much more intense and much more threatening.

***

He lowered the towel to cover his nakedness and called out, "Who's there?"

One of the shadows moved. The shadow became a person. And that person was the most beautiful creature Cain had ever seen. Her red dress seemed to shine with its own carnal light as her eyes roved up and down Cain's body. Plump red lips pursed in a feigned pout, "I'm sorry," she said, her voice reverberating in the empty room, "I was enjoying watching you. You seemed to like being watched. Why bother working so hard to keep that body if a few people don't get to see it once in a while."

A clutching feeling gripped Cain's chest. The woman enthralled him with her beauty, but Cain sensed something wrong with her, something diseased and corrupt. The shadows clung to her a little to easily. The curve of her chest was a little too perfect. And why ain't there any damn crickets. "Who are you? You shouldn't be here."

"Of course I should. Where else would I be? I've been waiting all day listening to the little, pathetic dreams of this family. Jealous of the world outside this farm. Bitter that the other little people of Small Creek will buy Swanson milk, but won't give the family more than two sentences of terse conversation. Even with a hunk of man like you skulking around, those women up on the hill could barely spare a moment to think of what it might be like to have you between their legs. The young one hasn't been given enough attention to think its possible and the old one has already forgotten what its like to have a real man fuck her. Don't tell me you haven't noticed?"

Cain's mouth went dry and words caught in his throat. As the woman spoke, images flashed in his mind. Emily bent over the fence outside of the main barn, her ass red from being swatted by his broad hand, her pussy dripping his cum. Another flash and Nancy was kneeling before him in the house kitchen, naked down to the waist and her hands holding up her tits as he jerked off on them. The scenes were punctuated by the sound of a distant and pleasant song that blurred his other thoughts and stopped them from getting control back on his body. His rising cock pushed the towel aside and stood out in full view of the strange woman. Unable to say much, he went back to the one thought that remained clear in his mind, "You shouldn't be here. We're...closed for cleaning. Come back...later."

The woman frowned, a terrifying and stunning change in her demeanor. "I've had a long day, Cain. A long day away from all my lovely friends who should have been filling me up with their fat cocks. Normally, I would have the patience to entertain your slow crisis of conscience, but let's be honest, shall we? You're a vain and flighty fuckstick filling the time until you can get your dick wet again. And the gap between has gotten longer and longer, hasn't it? You can delude or distract yourself with the narrative of being a hard working country boy, but the truth is still in your soul. You strip down to your undies outside your boss's house because your dick gets hard at the thought of Nancy seeing the bulge in your briefs. You left the last town you worked in because you fucked every decent piece of ass that would have you. And you ran away from home because the head cheerleader found god and decided sucking your dick would keep her out of heaven. Now don't stand there and tell me to come back later. You know what I am. Everyone does in their heart, its just that some take longer to come to accept it than others. But not you, Cain. You've been begging for me your whole life. Here I am."

New images came to his mind. He saw Oliver, from the local bar, transform into a full fledged demon. He saw a girl transformed into a matching harlot offer each of her holes to her new master. Cain saw a man he recognized from town transform into a monstrous bull thing as his wife sprayed milk from oversized breasts all over their house. A garden and a pair of women in it, writhing together as they sucked and fucked each other. He saw the woman in front of him, Lucy, speaking to a red shade and accepting an offer, then transforming her husband into something that was more cock than man. In each vision, a dripping milk tinged with a hint of pink flowing into waiting mouths. Give up your humanity, the song called to him. Become a god.

A burst of pleasure overcame Cain, he dropped to his knees in the stall as his cum spilled forth in front of him. Lucy walked over to him and gently caressed his face. "It's a lot, I know. I don't mean to be cruel. I have such great plans for you, after all. This whole place will be yours and I will give you such wonderful toys to play with. You're going to be my most important disciple, Cain. All you have to do is drink. We'll enjoy our night together and in the morning, your real work will begin."

She smelled wonderful. It filled his head with more cloudy thoughts. He saw the milking stalls full, but not with cows, at least not the normal type of cows. He saw a vision of everything he ever wanted and he accepted it eagerly. Looking up, Lucy had come to stand beside him, her dress vanished into a puff of red shadow. Teardrop orbs of flesh loomed in front of him, small drops of milk oozing from the nipples. Cain put his hands on Lucy's hips and held her firm as his mouth closed around the small bud offered to him. He sucked and a warm stream of the most delicious milk he'd ever tasted flowed into his mouth. Lucy's body shuddered and grew slightly warmer under his touch. He gripped her harder, not wanting her to wriggle away as he drank more. Cain could feel the milk flowing through his body and began to understand exactly what he was accepting. Damnation, but he didn't care. He'd always figured himself to be born a little on the wrong side of things and this was simply the end of a path started long ago. Wrapping his arms around Lucy's waist, he drew her closer, pushing her plush body against his as his soul burned away.

***

Lucy tapped him on the forehead, forcing him to come up for air. "That's enough to get you started," she whispered, drawing his lips into her own. She kissed him deeply, her tongue catching the taste of her own milk. Drawing him up to his feet, she let her hands rove down his body. The changes would be more subtle for Cain. Not much needed to change, after all. His abs became a little more defined and his shoulders a little broader. She added a little cushioning to his firm ass just for something she could squeeze her legs around while he fucked her. No, the only real thing that needed improving was rubbing against her thighs as she pressed her body against Cain. His cock would have been the perfect size for the old Lucy or for any normal woman. But Lucy was a far cry from normal.

"Come," she said, leading him over to the milking stalls. His need to mount her was growing as his mind blurred with the corruption. It would pass, of course, but soon he would be a rutting animal. Lucy ran her hand along the bars separating one stall from the next. Pneumatic tubs and suction cups hung from a nearby rack. The whole area was rigged for livestock to be efficiently handled. That wouldn't do for Lucy. Reality rebelled against her, but with a strong enough push it bent. The stall suddenly had a raised and cushioned platform, akin to a massage table, except with a middle section cut out. The matte silver bars gleamed with a new chrome finish and the area both in front and back somehow became more spacious. Grinning, Lucy directed Cain to stand behind the platform as she crawled on top of it.

Cain grunted. His goddess was laying herself out in front of him on a milking table. Her beautiful breasts dropped through the cut out section, dangling underneath her like a cow's udder. The position alone made her tits ooze milk. The milking table curved slightly as well, putting angular pressure on the breasts while raising the ass in full presentation. Cain couldn't resist stepping forward and letting his fingers run along Lucy's wet pussy lips. It would be so easy to mount her, to slide his cock into her warm depths and finally feel a true release. But she wanted him to wait.

"This is how you'll hook them up," Lucy explained. "It will take time, but you'll get stronger. You'll be able to change things like I can, but only in this building. Come, attach the pumps."

He walked around to the side and squatted beside her. The delicious orbs dangled in front of him as he took the nearby suction cup and moved it over Lucy's nipple. She'd changed them to work on creatures like herself, but the device was similar enough to what had worked on the cows. With both of the cups in place over her breasts, Cain pressed a button on the nearby panel. Air hissed through the system and the cups went tight around Lucy's breasts. Cain watched as her nipples swelled, growing longer and thicker, causing his mouth to water. Seconds passed and then a thick stream of milk shot out of her engorged teats. Lucy sighed and her hand stroked the back of Cain's head. Another burst and then another as the cups filled with milk, and then the tubing. The milk curled through the system running up the tubing as Cain watched.

"We'll need a lot for all our friends," Lucy said. "Now, lets see how far along you are. Get behind me and fuck me. Your cows will give more milk if they get a proper fucking."

He stood and walked around behind Lucy. He wanted to speak, to ask how he would get cows of his own, but his tongue felt thick in his mouth. The presented pussy and ass put aside most of his concerns anyway. Taking his cock in his hand, it felt small despite having already grown an inch. This won't be big enough for her, he thought. Nudging forward, he slid the head of his cock up and down the folds of her pussy, coating himself with her juices. She mewled and wriggled back toward him, but not far enough to get him inside of her. The milking table held her in place. Cain grinned and let his his other hand take a full grip on her soft ass, his thumb sliding down her ass crack and teasing around her perfect asshole. Struggle all you want, I fuck when I want to. I decide who gets cock first. Who gets to feel my cum in them, dripping down their thighs as I move on to the next stall.

Moving closer, he paused with his cock sliding against her opening. He'd already begun to ooze cum from the tip and a general base of pure pleasure flooded his body. He knew there were others, of course. Lucy had not chosen him to be her husband or her spy or her demon. She'd chosen him to be a cowhand. To breed and fuck her cows so that milk could flow through the whole town. And now she offered herself as the first, a reward for his immediate and pure devotion. Cain moved his hands up to her hips, pushing his fingers into her soft flesh. His cock slid into her easily, each inch enveloped in a pure and blissful warmth as he sheathed himself into her. As his hard body pushed into her soft ass, he came violently. His whole body contracted and bent forward over her as he emptied himself into her depths. Lucy wriggled in his grip, cumming on his cock as easily as he'd cum inside her.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,478 Followers
12