Crimson Reborn Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers

It didn't seem to matter, though. His cock stayed hard, maybe even grew harder. Rocking his hips back, he felt his cum oozing out around his newly thickened shaft. He thrust back into Lucy with a wet slap, causing her to jostle and her tits to sway as the pumps continued their work. The tubing wasn't filled with a trickle anymore. Instead, it was nearly full from one end of the other as the milk poured out of Lucy. His other cows wouldn't give so much so quickly, of course. No one could ever compare to his goddess. He tightened his grip on Lucy's ass, working feverishly toward his next orgasm. Despite his speed and focus, he still managed to find every single sensation amongst the flurry of pleasure. Lucy's pussy gripped him on each thrust, coaxing out a constant stream of his cum. Her ass jiggled with an uncanny bounce and her tits swayed in rhythm with their primal fucking. Cain was aware of her moaning, but didn't think it might alert any of the Swansons. Whatever magic had changed him was keeping them safe from unwanted intervention. Lucy reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, pushing Cain over the edge again.

His cock slid out of her as it erupted, spraying her ass with his spunk. It splattered down her back and onto her asshole, encouraging him to plunge inside her yet again. Yet he sensed she wanted something else now. He stepped back from her, his cock drooping only slightly. Taking it in his hand, he was pleased to see it had grown another half inch. Not enough, but some progress. He needed more milk. As Lucy unfastened herself from the milking machine, Cain turned around to look at the space where the washing stall had been. Of course, it had all changed.

The entire back of the facility had been reshaped. Two enormous drums, already filling with Lucy's milk, sat on either side of a raised platform. On the platform was a chair — no, a throne, Cain realized. It was broad and cushioned, in the same fashion as the milking table, and he knew it was his. "You will be king here," Lucy said, taking him by the hand. She led him up to the dais and gestured for him to sit before climbing onto his lap. He moved to insert himself inside her again, but she stopped him. "No, darling, you need to finish changing first. I'm sorry it has to be slow, but I need you to be strong. You'll be my stallion soon enough. Your balls will be filled with delicious cum that changes any little slut into a milking cow. And you'll have all the fun you can, but first.."

Lucy reached over to the side of the throne and pulled out another suction cup attached to the pneumatic system. This one was more familiar to the ones used on cow teats, but longer and wider. Lucy gripped his cock by the base, leaned her head down to take the full length into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head as Cain's cock rewarded her with a slow stream of wonderful cum. Lucy pulled her lips away with a wet pop and then quickly slipped the suction cup over his growing manhood. The seal formed immediately and Cain gasped as the system started sucking on his cock. Lucy grinned and pressed her tits against his body as she put her lips to his. The effect was instant. Cain shivered and a thick stream of cum sprayed into the milking cup before flowing away. "You're in for a hell of a night," she whispered as she nibbled his ear.

Her hands moved above his head and another apparatus was pulled down over his face. Cain obediently opened his mouth and Lucy pushed a mouthpiece past his lips. Another click and milk started to gush into his mouth. He swallowed and swallowed but it kept coming. "Drink up," Lucy said, crawling off of him and returning to the milking station. "It does a body good."

Cain nodded. He could feel the milk changing him into something inhuman, but it felt nice. He watched Lucy arrange herself on the milking table, keeping her eyes locked with his as she enjoyed her own milking. His cock continued to swell, growing to fill almost the entire suction tube as his cum flowed as freely as the milk into his mouth. He imagined the suction cup being replaced with Nancy's mouth. He imagined Emily on the milking table, her small tits grown fat and heavy with milk. He imagined the horror on Eric's face as he saw what became of his wife and daughter.

Then Cain knew it wasn't a fantasy. It would happen. He would have them and they would worship his cock. It was only a matter of time.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,482 Followers
12