Crimson Reborn Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breasts aren't the only sexual aspect of our bodies, are they?" Lucy continued. "You, young lady, Claire, I think? What are some other parts of the body which we consider sexual?"

Claire looked around as though Lucy might have mistaken someone else as her. "Uh, the hips and ass?"

"Very good, have a cookie," Lucy said, moving around the room while holding the tray. Her hips swayed from side to side as she walked. She got back to the front of the room, put down the tray, and tugged the sides of her dress. The class all collectively held their breath as the soft material rolled over her hips and down her backside. Wide, perfect cheeks came into view. A red, lace thong covered her asshole, but little else as it trailed down to hide her pussy. She bent slightly forward, giving everyone the chance to leer at the wobbling orbs of assflesh. Clarie's heart thumped with excitement as she stared at the mound between Lucy's legs. She'd never seen another girl's pussy before and realized while staring at her new health teacher's covered lips that she very much wanted to.

Something's not right. Our teacher is almost naked. Is that supposed to happen? All the boys have their hands under their desks, rubbing their pricks through their pants. BreeAnn is touching her nipples and rubbing her breasts. I bet that feels good. But they'll laugh at me if I take off my top.

No one will laugh, answered a sing song voice in the back of Claire's head.

Worried, but resolved, she pulled off her top. Her medium size breasts shifted in the small bra while the slight rolls of baby fat pooled around her midsection, even when she tried to sit up straight. Lucy smiled at her and winked. It gave Claire more confidence as she unhooked her bra and let it fall away. The open air did feel nice on her small breasts. She took them into her palms, rubbing them slightly and enjoying the pulse in her core grow.

"Wonderful," Lucy said. "Claire has joined the free titty group. Except, we're getting a little one sided, aren't we. Boys, you don't really need shirts at all, do you?"

Without needing further prompt, the four guys pulled off their clothes, throwing them away as quickly as they could to be the first chest Lucy could see. Claire enjoyed them, too. Bryson's broad muscular back, Dylan's swimmer's body, Mason's compact, lean frame, and even Blake's poorly tattooed, scrawny chest — all of them helped Claire's simmering arousal grow. The boys looked at her with the same vicious, hungry eyes as they did Lucy. They wanted her, she knew.

"Now," Lucy said. "We've talked about secondary female characteristics mostly. Let's not discount a nice firm butt on a man, of course, but what sort of features a secondary sexual characters of men?"

"Muscles," BreeAnn said, earning another treat.

"Chest hair," Mason said, joining the conversation. None of the boys had much in the way of chest hair, but Mason seemed to like the idea of it. He took the offered pastry with a happy smile.

"Very good, everyone. We've covered the majority of the secondary features, all the fun ones, of course. But we naturally have to talk about the main sexual features. The genitals."

***

She moved back around to the opposite side of the desk. Her little games were going well. The boys were one careful swish of her tits away from emptying their balls in their shorts. Two of the girls already stripped to the waist. The skinny one kept openly rubbing her nipples. Lucy could sense their arousals growing to a fever pitch. They all guzzled down her milk in big gulps while shoveling the sweets in their mouths. The boys seethed with horny desire, their cocks painfully pressing against their confining clothes. The girls all sat in their juices, shifting uncomfortably as their need to be filled or licked or sucked grew.

"Cock and pussy. Dick and cunt. These are the words you use to describe your genitals, isn't that right?" They all nodded in agreement. The little voices telling them to be good and prim and proper quieted by the second. "You there, in the back, Blake. Explain how fucking works."

The tattoo chested young man leered with a slack jaw. "The boy puts his cock in the girl's cunt. Then he sticks it in and out a bunch of times until he cums."

Lucy smiled, walked over to Blake and gave him a large muffin stuffed full of her special cream. "Quite right, but that's obviously not the only way. Who can think of some others? Mason?"

"In the ass," he said. "For gay sex. Guess some straight people do it that way, too."

"Very good. In the ass, or anal, is irrespective of sexual orientation. Everyone loves things in their ass." She gave him another cookie. He gobbled it down in two big bites. Lucy turned her eyes to the cheerleader and goth. "Katherine, Nicole what other ways can you fuck?"

"Sucking cock," Katherine said, the words looking foreign coming out of the mouth of the all-American girl.

"Titty fucking?" Nicole said. As if the idea occurred to her for the first time, she pulled off her shirt. Lucy smiled at the piles of pliant flesh. Nicole wouldn't need much changing to become a fucktoy. Her massive boobs hung off her chest with dark, fat nipples waiting to give corrupted milk.

Maybe the farm for her. A goth cow. I'm sure Caleb would appreciate it. The cheerleader? She has that lovely stained innocence that makes her good demon fodder for Oliver and Alice to play with. The students kept eating and drinking as Lucy sized them up. Something new perhaps. Her eyes looked at the school mascot and smiled. "All correct answers. But we've started running before we should walk. We first need to talk about masturbation." She cleared a spot on the head desk, hopped up on it, and spread her legs.

***

The pussies he'd seen in porn didn't do the real thing justice. Dylan gawked at his teacher's slit along with the other seven students. Clear fluid oozed out, soaking the lips. Lucy moved her hand down between her thighs, letting her fingers dance lightly along her pussy. They came away glistening with her arousal, and Dylan felt lightheaded.

"For girls, it can be a little more involved of a process," Lucy said. "Society might have taught you that you need a fat cock shoved inside you to derive any pleasure at all from your pussy. That's simply not true. While having a throbbing dick in you can bring its own joys, most of the time, you'll want to rub your clit against something. The clit, as you can see, is right here." She pulled her pussy lips open. Dylan suppressed the urge to leap between her legs and worship her.

"This tiny nub is the gateway to the most tremendous pleasure you can ever experience. Go ahead girls, find yours and give it a little rub."

Dylan's neck almost snapped as he turned around to watch the girls in the room stand up beside their desks. He didn't know which to watch as they each undressed. Katherine and BreeAnn pulled their underwear off while leaving their skirts on, giving the boys a small flash of their lower lips. Dylan saw BreeAnn's brown pubic hair as her fingers explored upward from her thighs. Nicole took off her skirt, but left on her underwear, a wide pair of bright pink boy briefs that contrasted wildly with her otherwise black themed style. Claire was the only one to get fully naked. She sat back down first, legs not stretched out wide like Lucy, but wide enough to let her hand moved comfortably between them.

The girls all sat back down while the guys made no effort to hide their stares. Dylan remained fixed on BreeAnn. Something about seeing her skirt bunched up around her naked waist got him harder than even looking at Lucy's opened cunt. He and BreeAnn studied together a few times. He'd always wondered what kind of girl she was under her frumpy outfits. As he watched her hand moving under the skirt, he knew.

"Some of you will naturally feel the urge to insert your fingers into your pussy. That often helps address the empty feeling. Other physical aids can address it as well. Dildos. If you have a similar ache for something in your ass, a butt plug is a fun toy to have. Of course, there's never really a perfect substitute for a hard, fat cock stretching your walls as you feel it inch closer and closer to coating your insides with thick gouts of cream."

Dylan turned back to look at her. Lucy's own fingers delicately moved in and out of her pussy in a slow rhythm as her hips ground against the desktop. Something wild and desperate threatened to take over his mind. He was top of the class. He had a future in front of him. Thoughts clawed their way around the inside of his skull. This is insane! They're all playing with themselves right at their desks. Claire's pussy juices are oozing over the side of her seat. Katherine is grunting like some kind of fucking animal. They're not supposed to be doing that. We're not supposed to be watching. Everything is wrong or this is a dream. In a second, I'll wake up in my bed with all this behind me.

No, Dylan. It's not a dream. Lucy's voice, a singing melody of wondrous music. Isn't it time you stopped working so hard? You never even asked BreeAnn to show you her tiny little tits. She wanted to, you know. This isn't the first time she's thought about you while touching herself. BreeAnn had a lot of little toys she shoved up inside of her while pretending they were your thick, black cock. Interesting isn't it? She never really cared about what dicks looked like. She found them silly looking, like little mushroom people. But not a black cock. Black cocks were things to be worship, to be dragged across her face, to be coated in her juices while erupting on her chest. Funny thing, how attraction works. She's got four cocks to choose from in this room. She can sense all the cock I can offer her as one of my wanton sluts. Yet she wants yours the most.

"Lucy, this is hardly fair," BreeAnn said, snapping everyone from their lustful thoughts. "You've gone over girl masturbation, and we're all working hard on our assignment, but the boys don't have to do anything."

Lucy smiled, crossing her legs. Wasn't she wearing a dress at some point? "You're absolutely right. Let's talk about male masturbation."

***

All the tits and pussies around him interested Mason more than he thought they should. He didn't think he wanted to put his dick in any of them, but the scent of sex got him hard anyway. He also had the luck of getting to look at Dylan and Bryson shirtless. He'd gotten to see the latter plenty at various sporting events and, really, any other chance Bryson got to strip. Seeing Dylan was new though. He wasn't as muscular, but still lean in a different way. It looked like he had arms which could wrap around Mason and give a proper, equal hug. Bryson was a big lug who would swallow him up in those thick arms.

"We'll begin by getting out your cocks. Don't be shy."

Mason's mouth went dry. Somehow he didn't think the group masturbation would expand to include the guys. Behind him, Blake already rose to his feet. The tattoos didn't do much for Blake, but seeing another guy undress always did. The grungy shorts dropped down and a respectable cock sprang out before Blake returned to his seat. Mason's mouth hung slack, as did the girls. Not to be outdone, Dylan and Bryson stood up and stripped. As they bent to step out of their shorts, Mason got a full view of their tones asses and the balls hanging down between their legs. He grunted involuntarily as they turned to the side. They both had good, thick dicks, each roughly average in size. Dylan's still had a foreskin and might have been a smidge longer. Mason was so stunned by seeing his first three cocks all at once, he forgot that he too was supposed to strip.

"Mason," Bryson said, "it's not fair if you don't do it, too."

Nicole kicked his chair with her black boots while rubbing herself through her panties. "C'mon, show 'em what you're packing."

Mason bit his lower lip. The whole room looked at him as though he were late to show and tell. Lucy watched with keen, understanding eyes which urged him to nigh unholy thoughts. He stood up, pulled down his shorts, and waited for everyone's reaction.

"Holy fucking cock," Claire said, not bothering to suppress a moan.

Mason gripped his dick at the base, stroking it slowly down to its oozing tip. Eight inches. He slid back into his seat, surprised to find the desktop further away. All the guys did the same, enjoying the changed desks that allowed their cocks to stick straight up. He wondered if the other guys felt weird about him having the biggest dick, but quickly realized they didn't care. Their eyes all fixed on Lucy at the front of the class. The mesmerizing tits held Mason's attention as well, though he wished the waiter guy would come back and give this part of the lesson.

"The male technique is simple and straightforward," Lucy said. "You grip the cock by the shaft. Where you place your grip is preferential. Some men enjoy a tighter grip three quarters up. Other men take a slightly looser but fuller grip of the lower half. Some men enjoy touching their testicles while they jerk off. Others flat out want their prostate stimulated. For this you can use certain toys or a partner's tongue. It's wise when jerking off to use some lubricant. Luckily when strongly stimulated, the cock will produce precum which quickly covers the head and shaft. Things can get a little gooey, of course, but that's part of the fun. Try it with me now. Up and down."

Mason followed Lucy's instructions, moving his hand up his cock and down it. The other guys did, too. After being leered at for their half of the perverse lesson, the girls made up the ground by nearly drooling over the cocks straining against the air. Mason's own dick pulsed in his hand as he imagined any of the three guys behind him, thrusting into his ass while his bigger cock flopped between his legs. As he imagined it, he heard a strange voice in his head. Do you know who Kinsey was, Mason? A sex researcher who came up with an innovative idea that sexuality wasn't binary, but a scale. Every woman wanted another woman's tongue in her pussy, and every man wanted another man's dick in his mouth or ass. It was only a matter of how much of that desire a person had. Gay men had a lot. Straight men had a little. But it goes the other way, too. A lesbian, in the throes of eating out her lover, can be stimulated by a man's cock sliding into her cunt. A straight man can be enthused about a hot mouth wrapped around his cock, even if another, bigger cock waits between the owner of the mouth's legs. In my world, the scale is fluid enough that a man with the bravado of a high school quarterback might find himself with a mouth watering for the biggest dick in the room.

A low moan oozed out of Mason's mouth as he stroked in the rhythm of the song in his head. His nostrils flared as precum gushed from the tip of his dick. He didn't want to be the first to cum.

***

"Very good, all of you. I think we're all going to be getting an A for masturbation. We only have one step left, the climax." Lucy grinned as she slid between the rows of throbbing cocks and aching pussies. The souls of the young men and women danced on the head of a pin for her, ripe and ready to be harvested into her dominion. All she had to do was ask. With little nudging, they all stripped down and played with themselves brazenly in front of one another. Lucy didn't weave a grand illusion or plant insidious thoughts in their heads. More than anyone she'd taken yet, all of them wanted to be freed from a society which told them sex was taboo. They needed the smallest push.

"As you near the point of completion, often thoughts and emotions will simplify. The focus on a partner might be broad and inclusive of many parts and features during foreplay and early masturbation, but as you near the moment of cumming, it isn't uncommon to pick one feature and focus on it more than others. For some, that might be the unique throb of a cock in hand. For others, it might be the idea of a certain dick sliding into your ass. Or even the idea of a man's seed finding its way to a womb. Whatever the idea, it will grab hold of your thoughts and drive you over the edge into a full burst of pleasure. Now, why don't we share some? Dylan?"

The young, black man looked on the verge of madness as his cock gushed precum. "BreeAnn's hairy pussy...my dick sliding against it, cumming on it, my cum splattering in her bush — ungh." He erupted, thick gouts of cream spraying up onto the desk and back onto his stomach.

"Katherine?"

"My ass being stretched by a cock too big for me to take." She squealed, pussy clamping down on her invading fingers as her whole body shook.

"Mason?"

"Bryson's cock emptying in my ass while my own dick squirts onto the bedsheets," he grunted, squeezing his balls as his cum sprayed out, splashing on Nicole's shoulder.

"Claire?"

"Cum. Gallons of it. Splashing on my face and tits and ass. Men groaning and jerking their cocks. Them bumping their shoulders together as they try to get a good spot to dump their load on me."

"Blake?"

"Milk, gushing out of tits bigger than my head, spraying everywhere while I fuck and fuck— ahgn!"

All around the room, the students came. The girls wriggled and squealed. The guys clutched their desks as their cocks pumped out the biggest load of their lives. Lucy enjoyed the sensation of their trembling souls, eager for the next round to begin. "Excellent. Let's get cleaned up, and we'll begin lesson two."


12