Crimson Reborn Ch. 15

Story Info
The students get a first hand lesson in mating.
6.5k words
4.59
19.7k
17

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers

Author's Note: Due to the setting of this chapter, I'd like to reiterate that all characters in this story are above the age of eighteen.

Lucy leaned back on the desk as Oliver's forked tongue lapped at her slit. She ran her fingers through his hair, stroking him like a pet as he desperately tried to please her. One room over, the remaining students diligently cleaned up their own cum and other fluids while being overseen by Alice. The students moved about with the functionary level of zombies. Lucy could feel their confusion and angst growing by the second.

"What do we lose when we give in?" she mused, looking at Humphrey who stood by the door with his hand in his pants. "Something goes away, I'm sure of it. I take it, after all, but I don't know where it goes or what I do with it. Does it make me stronger? I think so, but how? Am I more alluring today than when I first turned my husband into little more than a cum factory? Can I break the will of someone more easily?" She yanked Oliver's mouth off her pussy, "Well?"

"I don't know, mistress," he hissed. "You taste so fucking good." He whimpered, and she released his hair, letting him return to licking. It did feel nice, after all.

"What about you? Any higher philosophical reasoning left in that pig head of yours?"

Humphrey snorted. "No, weren't much in the first place."

"Get Malcolm."

Her minion obeyed, stepping out into the hall. Malcolm crawled into the room, propelled by a swift kick in the ass, which he seemed to enjoy. Unlike the others, Malcolm joined Lucy, but retained his self in order to bring more to the fold. "Is it over, mistress? Have you claimed them?"

"Not yet," Lucy answered. "We've been having a little fun. They're all ripe for picking. I wanted to ask you, what's it like still having your soul?"

"It hurts," he said, almost gleefully.

"Sure, but a hot poker up your ass would hurt. My teeth in your throat would hurt. How does having a soul hurt? You've had one your whole life, I assume. The crop of fresh recruits in the next room still have theirs, but they're not in spiritual pain. How can it separate from the self? How can I not have one and yet also be the entity which chose not to have one? The same applies to all my creatures. Are they all soulless?"

Malcolm's face trembled as he searched for an answer. He couldn't find one, instead, letting his forehead drop to the cold tile.

Lucy clicked her tongue and tapped Oliver on the head, making him withdraw. "You're all no help." She hopped to her feet, luscious body jiggling slightly as she moved. On her way to the door, she noticed a chart on the wall which showed the length of a swimming pool in imperial and metric. "Maybe it's like a stew. No, ew. Stew sounds gross. A pool. It's a hot day, and I'm trying to coerce people into getting in the pool and having fun. Some want to stay dry or lounge in the sun, but once they're in the pool, they love it. So souls are hesitant swimmers. Doesn't that make sense?"

The demon and the pig looked at each other. They shrugged.

Lucy rolled her eyes. "I'll send Alice back over. Try not to make too much noise with her."

***

Nicole felt sure her entire class being naked wasn't normal. Nor was it normal for them all to have masturbated together. They'd spent the past few minutes wiping up cum and cleaning off seats. Everyone went through the motions, their blurred eyes lingering on their classmates' nudity from time to time. She couldn't tell if the others worried about why they did any of it. For that matter, she couldn't tell if she was worried.

Everything came in two flavors — numb or horny. Eating one of the cupcakes while she waited — numb. Watching Katherine absently rub her own nipples — horny. Nicole couldn't tell which one she preferred. The idea of bending over while Dylan or Bryson mounted her made her get wet again, but the milk and treats had their own special appeal. She thought she could eat the entire platter ten times over.

All the students took their seats as Lucy returned. Her teardrop breasts swayed with each step as she moved behind the desk. It's not normal to have a naked teacher. It's not normal for all of us to be naked either. Private parts are supposed to be private. I shouldn't see BreeAnn's pussy or Mason's giant dick. Right?

Lucy clapped her hands, "Let's talk about sex. We've covered masturbation, and you all got an 'A'. The mechanics of sex are essentially the same, but with a partner. Who here has had sex?"

Bryson, Katherine, Claire, and Blake raised their hands. The other four didn't. Nicole hung her head, not wanting to look at Mason. They'd swapped several crass stories. Deep down, she supposed they both knew the other was lying, but to have themselves called out felt even worse.

"And the rest of you are virgins, or mostly virgins, anyway. I prefer that," Lucy said. "Helps to begin with a clean slate. We've familiarized ourselves with the erogenous zones and basic functions. Dylan and BreeAnn as you're our best students, lets have you demonstrate."

Nicole watched the color drain out of BreeAnn's face. The nerd led the charge on the group masturbation, but the idea of having her crush rail her in front of the class apparently put her off. Dylan, though, eagerly hopped up. The young men all sported stiff erections, as out of place as it all seemed.

Lucy gestured for the two volunteers to come to the front of the class. She patted the desk, and BreeAnn hopped up. "Now, the first and most classic position is the missionary. The woman or man lies on their back with legs spread. In the case of a male, male relationship or anal intercourse in general, a pillow is usually necessary to elevate the asshole for penetration, but a pillow often helps vaginal intercourse in the missionary position as well."

Nicole watched their bizarre, naked, and glorious teacher reach under the desk and withdraw a pillow which Nicole knew for certain had not been there before. She didn't know if Lucy was a witch or a demon or a goddess, but she was at least relieved to hold on to the idea of something being off.

Meanwhile, the madness in front of her continued. With the pillow in place, BreeAnn, sweet and innocent and virginal, crawled onto the desk with her side facing the class. Lucy positioned the pillow under BreeAnn's lower back, raising the young woman's pussy up to the appropriate height for Dylan. The young man waited to the side, stroking his black cock as he stared at the object of his masturbatory fantasies.

"With BreeAnn's legs spread and the angle appropriate, deep penetration is possible while still giving her room to put pressure on her clit. A general tip, always be certain your partner is wet or lubricated enough before attempting penetration. As you can see, neither of our volunteers need any assistance on that matter. BreeAnn's pussy is sopping wet while Dylan's fat cock is dripping precum."

The whole class, including Nicole, murmured with sounds of arousal. We're about to watch them fuck. I'm going to see Dylan's dick slide inside BreeAnn's pussy. I sat behind her in Algebra for fuck's sake.

"Normally, the top partner would lean over the other and let nature take its course. Since we're doing a demonstration, I'll help things along." Lucy smirked as her hand wrapped around Dylan's shaft. Instantly, his stomach buckled as he came from her touch, spurting hot cum onto the outer lips of BreeAnn's pussy, triggering her orgasm as well. Lucy smiled, "It's not unusual to have an early orgasm during your first time having sex. The opposite is also true, sometimes it can take an unusual length of time. Fortunately, being the young man he is, I think Dylan will have a quick recovery."

As she spoke, the slightly softened cock stood back out, firm and erect. Dylan groaned as a shudder of energy ran through him. Nicole though she saw his ball sack actually swell, as though refilling with enough cum to bathe every girl in the room. No, guys can't go again that fast right in a row. This is all wrong. I should get out. I should pick myself up and make a break for the door before something happens to me.

"The penis is inserted into either the vagina or the anus," Lucy continued. "While not necessarily a direct stimulation of the pleasure centers, it is certainly a wonderful experience. Isn't that right, BreeAnn, aren't you feeling Dylan's dick spread your pussy walls? Right in front of the whole class, too. Tell us, go on."

The mousy girl's legs quivered as Lucy guided Dylan's dick into her. "Mmmngh, fuck yes. I played with my pussy all the time thinking of this dick inside of me. It's spreading my virgin pussy wide open. God, Dylan, you're so fucking big."

Lucy gave Dylan a smack on the ass. "The partner on top will do most of the thrusting, driving his cock as deep as possible while trying to maintain friction with the clitoris. For either clitoral stimulation or prostate stimulation, much of this will come down to angle and the bottom partner's positioning of their pelvis. There, Dylan lean forward, give BreeAnn your upper pubic area to grind against. Good."

The rest of the class watched as their friends fucked for a demonstration. The other guys moved their hands to their dicks. Mason and Bryson openly masturbated, but Blake seemed to be making an effort to refrain. Similarly, Claire and Katherine sat with their legs spread and their hands moving in the same rhythm as Dylan. Nicole, though it took all her willpower, kept her grip on her desk. Once or twice, a hand drifted to one of her breasts, but after a quick squeeze, she regained control.

"Normally, sex is not so sterile a demonstration. Penetration, though very important, is largely pointless without other stimulation. Touching and kissing are important parts. Dylan, why not try sucking on BreeAnn's nipples. BreeAnn, men love it when your legs wrap around them and your hands claw at their back, pulling them to you."

The students obeyed their instructor. Dylan eagerly lunged forward over BreeAnn, their mouths pressing together in a passionate kiss before he explored down her neck. She squealed and stroked his head when he slurped her nipple into his mouth. All the while, he kept his pace, thrusting into her tight pussy as it squeezed around his thick length. "Eventually, the physical and mental stimulation reaches a peak," Lucy said. "And ejaculation occurs."

Dylan grunted, shoving himself into BreeAnn fully. His muscled ass clenched as his balls emptied into her virgin canal. BreeAnn wiggled on the desktop, helped along by Lucy pinching one of her nipples. From her angle, Nicole could see the cream squishing out from around Dylan's dick. A strong compulsion to lick it up threatened to take her over, but she remained firm.

"Excellent," Lucy said. "For our next position, we'll use some more experienced partners. Bryson and Claire, come on up here."

Nicole smirked, looking at Katherine's jealous face. The two new volunteers moved up to the front of the room, awkwardly passing Dylan and BreeAnn, the latter with quite a bit of cum running down her thighs. Despite cumming three times in under an hour, Dylan's cock remained mostly erect. Nicole felt a pleasant twinge watching it waggle from side to side as he walked back to his desk. She noticed Mason eyeing it, too.

"Though in some ways more natural, our next position is looked at a little more crassly by society. Doggy style." The look of devilish delight in Lucy's eyes made the whole room shiver with anticipation. "In this position, the bottom will be on all fours with ass and pussy angled up. As this works better from mostly level ground, we'll use the bed."

As she said it, Nicole looked to the left of the desk to see a raised cushion. Her brain skipped as she tried to remember when it was brought in. Lucy waved the two participants over to the bed, patting the cushion for Claire's plump form to climb on. "Though positions for the bottom vary due to comfort, ideally, the back will arch downward with the neck and ass pointing up. A presented ass with a wet pussy is an enticing target, no matter what. That's it Claire, you're a natural."

Nicole watched with muted fascination as the good, little daddy's girl craned her naked pussy up toward the burly football player. Claire had sex with fives or sixes, not with a ten. She looked downright giddy at the prospect of having Bryson's cock inside her. Katherine isn't the only one who's jealous.

"Once in position, the approach is much the same. Bryson takes his dick and shoves it between Claire's pussy lips. From this angle, though, you see he has much more access to play with her ass. Or, he can curve his body against hers and play with her tits as well. Some men will find this position more attractive, if less intimate. Some women enjoy feeling like an animal in heat. Don't you think Claire?"

"Yes, mistress," Claire moaned as Bryson's cock slid inside of her.

What did she say? A chill of worry cut through the haze of lust once again. Focus Nicole, you know something isn't right. Focus.

"Why do they call it doggy style?" Bryson asked, his hands kneading Claire's plush ass as his dick slid in and out of her.

Lucy grinned. "Because this is how people observe dogs when they mate. Much of the animal kingdom uses this position in one form or the other. Even your school mascot, the wolf." She leaned to Bryson's ear and whispered something inaudible to the others.

Nicole thought she saw a thin wisp of red smoke pass between Lucy and Bryson. She barely registered it because of what happened in the next instant. Bryson's back jerked, careening his head back to a nauseating angle. Across his muscled body, dark pins appeared in his skin, pushing out rapidly. His torso lurched forward again, slapping against Claire's back as similar strange marks appeared on her. She growled at him, shaking her fat ass up and down to keep fucking his cock.

Lucy stood back and watched, clapping her hands like a giddy child. The other students remained stunned. Nicole's heart thumped in her chest. Any horniness she'd had faded. The thought finally rang clearly in her head. She's done something to us.

Bryson grunted and spat, bloody teeth clattering to the ground. Katherine screamed. Bryson turned toward them attempting to smile, but showing budding fangs pushing out of his gums. Thick lips covered his shifting muzzle. The pins all across his skin sprouted out as long black hair quickly covering his body. Nicole got to her feet and backed away, wishing very much for her clothes.

Claire laughed, a rough, barking noise. Her plump figure began to change. The rolls of her tummy became distinct, pushing up her torso to jut out under her breasts. The tissue rounded into a second set of tits as the thick hair covered them. Her eyes gleamed blood red as she lolled out a wolf like tongue. "This feels so...fucking...good. Fuck me like a dog in heat, Bryson."

He growled in return before shoving a newly clawed finger into her asshole. He laughed, cruelly as the action caused a lump of flesh to sprout from both Claire's and his own tail bone. Within seconds, they both had thin tails rapidly acquiring bushy fur. Bryson leaned his head back and howled as tendons snapped and legs reformed into powerful calves leading down to padded feet. He pulled out of Claire, showing off a ten inch dick slick with her juices. He rolled her to her back and straddled her, dragging his balls across her furred stomach before he erupted onto her four tits.

BreeAnn lunged forward, lapping the cum off Claire's chest. Dylan joined her, sucking on the sensitive buds as corruptive milk flowed into his mouth. Claire stroked their heads, moaning the whole while. Down both of their naked backs, bristles of fur began to appear. Bryson turned his red gaze on the others.

Nicole had time to watch Dylan's ball sack double in size as his cock lengthened before Blake grabbed her. She expected — wanted him to throw her on the ground and mount her, but instead he yelled, "Run!"

***

Four of them fumbled into the hallway. Nicole first, followed quickly by Mason and Katherine with Blake slamming the door behind them as their changing friends continued rutting and sucking. Above all, Mason couldn't shake the amused look on Lucy's face as they'd run. "Come on, we need to get the fuck out of here."

"What about my clothes?" Katherine asked.

"You stupid bitch. They're turning into fucking sex werewolves. Who gives a shit about your slutty outfit," Mason hissed. He pushed by them and ran down the hall. The others followed, running down the empty corridors. They reached an exit and pushed, but it was locked from the outside. "Fuck."

From the other end of the hall, chilling howls echoed. Four of them. The remaining humans watched with held breath. After a few seconds, the wolves crashed out of the classroom. Four pairs of red eyes looked down the hall at them.

"Fuck," Mason said. He shoved Blake into Nicole and ran the other direction. Katherine followed him, cursing under her breath. "What? She's slow. Maybe those things will follow them instead of us.

They padded down the hallway at a full sprint. He didn't recall the school being so big or so empty. He crossed through the teachers lounge, hoping to find someone to help them, but it was empty. They paused long enough for Katherine to whine about the stitch in her side. "We need to get out of the building, Mason."

"No shit. Those things are between us and the main exit."

Katherine peeked out of the teacher's lounge door. "This hallway shouldn't be here."

"Great. Our friends turn into fucking werewolves, and now we're in fun house school hell." Mason yanked her back as he heard footsteps. "Shit, lower your —"

She kicked him in the gut. The wind went out of him as she hurled him forward out the door. He thudded into the ground, face turned toward two of the changed prowling toward him. He managed to look back at Katherine who shrugged, "Sorry, you're slow," she mouthed. She darted out the other side of the room, doubling back the way they came.

Panicked, Mason tried to get to his feet, but the wolfish figures thudded near him. The closest was either Claire or BreeAnn, he guessed from the massive tits jutting out of the furred body. Claire's fur had been darker from what he'd seen, which meant the one prowling toward him was BreeAnn. Beyond, leering at the first creature's ass, was the immense, black shape he knew to be Bryson.

BreeAnn laughed, a wispy, high pitched noise of contempt. She stood over him, and Mason realized how tall she'd become. He could still distinguish her face behind the blood red eyes and snarling lips. "Why did you run, Mason? You've never fit in. Now you have the perfect chance."

"I ran because you turned into fucking werewolves. I don't care how hard my dick is, that's fucking insane."

"Is it?" BreeAnn said. She bent down to his dick and sniffed. "This pup is yours, I think," she said to the behemoth standing behind her. "That's what you've always wanted isn't it? I think Bryson is finally game. I'll find the girl." She didn't linger any longer, sniffing the air as she prowled away.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,473 Followers
12