Crimson Reborn Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mason trembled before the massive werewolf's gaze. Bryson grinned, pointing at Mason's stiff cock and then to his own massive dick, "Not so big now, huh?"

"Fuck off."

"What if I wanted you to suck it?"

Mason's mouth watered immediately. Bryson's naked, throbbing manhood was only a few inches away from his mouth. How many times had he wondered what sucking a dick would actually feel like, let alone a dick so big or belonging to a guy Mason lusted after for years? Though Bryson's body had become wolfish, the cock jutting out from the dark patch of fur was distinctly human. The glistening, engorged head stuck out from a thick foreskin. Underneath, fur covered Bryson's massive ball sack. If I change, will mine look like that?

"You're thinking about it?" Bryson said. It was still the jock's mannerisms, his unearned charisma behind all that wolf and dick.

"You're not gay," Mason said.

"Twenty minutes ago, I wasn't a werewolf either. Things change. Lucy altered my perspective on so many things. I can hear her in my head, singing. You could too. Maybe start with a lick?" He shuffled closer on his massive paw like feet.

Mason thought he should be repelled. Why had he run? Fear? The transformation looked painful, but now he didn't know why. Bryson hadn't screamed or yelled for help. Through it all, he'd kept fucking Claire as she changed, too. And his cock smelled so fucking good. Mason opened his mouth as Bryson's clawed hand gently wrapped around the back of his head. The throbbing dick pushed passed his lips and against his tongue. Bryson growled pleasantly, and Mason took over.

He closed his lips around the phallus, relishing the feeling of it pulsing against his tongue, lips, and cheek. His hand came up to stroke the shaft like he'd seen in porn and done to himself plenty while imagining this exact scenario. Well, mostly this scenario. It rarely involved Bryson being a wolf. The beast like man growled again, "You've got a good mouth. Honestly, even before, I wondered what you'd be like. Getting Katherine to suck your dick is one thing, but getting a gay guy to do it? Mrmmm. I think you're better."

Mason pulled away with a wet sound, "Oh, are you going to cum in my mouth already?" He wanted to sound seductive. He wanted this massive alpha to be pleased with him.

Bryson laughed. "What was it you said? 'Bryson's cock emptying in my ass while my own dick squirts onto the bedsheets'? We haven't got a bed, but I imagine you'll cum nonetheless."

Mason let himself be lifted straight into the air by Bryson's powerful arms. His thighs raked against the furred quads of the man he'd always wanted to take his virginity. Bryson pinned Mason against the wall and paused to squeeze the young man's ass. Mason gritted his teeth with dread and excitement as the wolf man's cock pressed against his ass. Bryson didn't hesitate. The well lubed dick pushed into Mason's ass with amazing ease. Mason understood why as red, bristle like hair sprouted from his hands. "Fuck, me too?"

"Of course," Bryson growled in his ear, shoving more of his cock into Mason's ass. "You're going to be my little pup to fuck whenever I need the tightest hole I can find." Bryson moved his hand around and squeezed Mason's cock, feeling it grow in his grip. "And maybe, if I'm feeling extra curious, I'll let you stick yours in me."

Mason grunted as he sank back onto Bryson's dick. He howled as it stretched his ass wide. Some part of Bryson's massive cock pushed against the spot Mason always dreamed of hitting with his own fingers. Mason's fat dick jerked upward, almost involuntarily as a gush of clear fluid shot from the tip. His balls ached as Bryson fucked his ass. Mason's dick flopped up and down after Bryson released it. Bryson whirled them around, throwing Mason onto all fours. New claws dug into the ground as Bryson leveraged the new position for a more savage rhythm. Mason's cock strained against the air as an irresistible pleasure built inside of him. He screamed, trying to contain his euphoria as he orgasmed. Thick streams of cum gushed onto the floor as his dick enlarged to match Bryson's. Mason's tongue lolled forth as his eyes turned blood red.

Bryson pulled out of the new wolf's ass and jerked himself off onto the growing tail. When the torrents of cum stopped, he waited for Mason to recover before turning the smaller wolf around. "You got blue fur, neat," Bryson growled. He slapped Mason's snout with his wet dick. "Lick it clean."

"Yes, daddy," Mason purred.

***

Katherine didn't know she could run so well while naked. Her breasts ached from jostling, but streaking through her school liberated her. It would have been more enjoyable if a giant she-wolf that was once a nerd wasn't running her down. Katherine could hear BreeAnn's claws raking against the cinderblock walls not too far behind. She realized she couldn't outrun her changed classmate and decided to hide.

The gym door echoed deafeningly as she slammed it behind her, jamming the lock bars in place. Katherine ran to the locker rooms, ducking inside as the gym doors rattled from impact. You're running into a corner, that's all. Why resist? They're going to catch me. Fuck, I can't believe I did that to Mason. She jumped into a locker cubby and pulled the door shut.

Minutes passed. Katherine heard the gym doors clang and break. She heard the clawed feet clacking across the gym floor. The dull thud of approaching steps made her cover her mouth, hoping with no real hope that she would escape. Through the slats in the locker, she saw BreeAnn enter. Arousal mingled with fear as Katherine looked at the she-wolf. BreeAnn raised to her full height, likely seven feet, breasts jutting out and dark pussy lips clearly visible with a tail stood out straight in the background. She sniffed, but did not look at Katherine's locker.

"Strange," BreeAnn said, "even after all this, I still envy you. I still worry you'll be prettier when you turn. I worry enough that part of me would rather rip out your throat than let the mistress have you. Katherine the cheerleader. Katherine the prom queen. Katherine the girl who gives blow jobs under the bleachers. Do you know what I would have given for any of that attention? My soul."

BreeAnn's hand shot out and ripped the door off one of the lockers. It clanged to the ground as she spun on the spot looking across the room from Katherine's hiding place. Katherine allowed herself a breath, trying to keep calm.

"Maybe it's like one of those shitty movies. In the end, the nerd girl learns the popular girl had problems, too. And they bond, and the audience walks away somehow feeling sorry for the popular girl more than the nerd. But that's not the case this time. This time, everyone actually wins. It's silly for you to run. Lucy has a place for us. She's going to let us hunt, to build our pack. You'll get fat tits like me. They feel so fucking good, Katherine. Feeling Dylan or Bryson or even you sucking them is going to be so good."

The wolf's head turned sharply and red eyes glared at Katherine's locker. BreeAnn laid down on a bench, letting her tits wobble on her chest. She spread her legs, showing off pink folds that glistened with arousal. "Why don't you come out and taste?" Her clawed hand squeezed one of her lower set of tits, causing a stream of slightly pink milk to splash onto her dark fur.

Kathrine's mouth watered at the sight. Fuck, the milk. She opened the locker, putting a smile on BreeAnn's face. Katherine looked down at her own breasts, crossing her arms over them. "She corrupted us, don't you see? Aren't you furious about what she's done to you? She fed us all that milk and those treats, poisoning us with whatever turned you into this!"

BreeAnn's fingertips twirled around her nipples. "Corrupted? I don't think so. I'm still me, Katherine. You're still you. I have free will, as much as I ever did. I'm simply better. I can feel everything. I can smell everything. I can smell the arousal of your pussy. I can hear the quickness of your pulse. And Lucy's song. She understands. You will too, if you listen."

"And if I don't?"

"Listen to me, then. All those nights you fawned over boys. The things you did to get their attention, that stuff all comes out of a deep seated need to be wanted — a need so ingrained in us that we hate ourselves for it. What wouldn't you have done to get Bryson's attention? What wouldn't I have done to get Dylan's? Lucy takes all of it away. Her song plucks out that need and tosses it, filling it the void with...sex, but something more. Purpose? Focus? I'm not sure. Maybe she isn't either. But it's better. If there's doubt, she takes it. If there's worry, she takes it, too. All we have is pleasure. Doesn't that sound amazing?"

BreeAnn's milk dripped onto the floor beneath her. Why am I resisting? "Will I be like you?"

BreeAnn frowned somewhat, "You'll be gorgeous."

The lascivious thoughts pulled easily at her mind as she began to accept. Katherine moved closer, "You know what I've never done? Eaten pussy." She slid her hand down BreeAnn's thigh, marveling at how soft the coat felt while the muscle underneath seethed with power. BreeAnn spread her legs wider, and Katherine knelt between them. She looked at the pink slit among the dark lips, and her mouth watered. Her own pussy gushed at the thought of shoving her tongue into the other woman's snatch.

Leaning forward, Katherine wrapped her arms around BreeAnn's thighs. She glanced up, but could only see the tip of BreeAnn's snout above the mountain range of tits. It made Katherine smile. Tentatively, she stuck out her tongue and licked up the outer lips. BreeAnn growled, but it sound pleased. Her tail twitched as well. Katherine inhaled deeply, reveling in the other woman's musk before pushing deeper with her tongue.

She moved into long, slow licks, imagining what she would like to feel. The purr-like growls grew louder until they sounded like quiet yips. Katherine hardened her tongue and pushed deeper. BreeAnn's claws dug into the bench as her legs tensed in Katherine's grip. It made Katherine unbelievable happy to have a woman writhe in her grip. She'd always enjoyed the power sucking dick gave her over men. It gladdened her to see the same was true for women. One of BreeAnn's hands moved to the back of Katherine's head, pushing her hard against the wet pussy under her tongue's rule.

As she licked deeper, she realized just that. Slurping her tongue out of BreeAnn's pussy, Katherine realized it had grown longer. She moved back, making long, slow licks the whole length of the slit before letting her tongue circle around the engorged clit hidden at the crest. Within only a few seconds, BreeAnn began to howl with pleasure.

The same burning ecstasy spread down through Katherine. She felt her breasts growing, pushing up and out as a second set came in. Behind her, her ass plumped out into a wide, thick rump with a bushy red tail jutting out above it. As she leaned back to inspect herself, BreeAnn seized the moment, pouncing forward and pinning Katherine back against the ground. Katherine yipped as sharp teeth nipped at her blooming breasts. Clawed fingers pushed into her pussy, causing her to groan into BreeAnn's ears.

"You're so wet, Katherine," BreeAnn said. "Wet and soft with such plump tits and such a nice, big ass. Maybe I'll keep you as my pet bitch. Boys are overrated." Her fingers curled up and pressed against Katherine's g-spot. Katherine bucked against the talented fingers as her milk spurted forth. Smiling, BreeAnn pushed her mouth against Katherine's new muzzle, their tits pressed together as their milk mingled.

***

Blake's feet hurt. Nicole lagged behind with each step. They'd been running for too long. The halls didn't make sense. He had biology in the room beside him, but that should mean an exit not ten feet away. Instead, only more walls of lockers and vacant classrooms. "We're trapped," he said, coming to a stop.

Nicole plodded beside him, her ass jiggling seductively despite the precariousness of their situation. "Yeah, I figured that a while back. They're still behind us, too. I think they're letting us tire ourselves out."

"We could get weapons of some kind," Blake suggested.

"To fight giant werewolves and some kind of sex witch?" Nicole asked. "I mean, not to shit on that idea, but it doesn't seem practical."

"Do you have a suggestion then?"

Nicole thought for a moment before answering, "When we were all in that trance, it was like something kept wanting us to give in, right? The only reason we're not in there fucking like beasts is because seeing Bryson spit out his fucking teeth scared us enough to wake us up."

"Ok?"

"Ok, then we need to simply resist. This is some kind of test of will power."

Blake's heart dropped as he looked past Nicole. Lucy stood not ten feet away, still gloriously naked. Flanking her on either side were two massive werewolves. One had a monstrous cock sticking out angrily as he leered sideways at Lucy, and the other looked on the verge of pouncing on any one of them. "Shit," he said.

Lucy frowned, "It's not a test of will power. It's a gift. One which you're free to refuse, if that's what you truly want. Look at them, do they seem unhappy?"

"They're goddamn wolf people," Nicole said, stepping back.

"So? They're gods. Sex personified into primal shape." Lucy spread her hands. Doors behind her in the hallway opened. Humphrey emerged first, no longer wearing his glamour. His piggish face snorted as he approached, massive ball sack bowing out his legs. Beside him came Oliver and Alice in their full demonic splendor. Alice squeezed her juicy breasts with her talons as her demonic tongue flicked in the air. Further back still, other wolves stalked forward, four more of them. One with red fur, another with light blue. "We're not monsters," Lucy said, standing in the midst of her menagerie. "We're ascended to purer forms."

Blake looked to Nicole and saw the haze of lust settling in her eyes. He felt it, too, something inside him pulling to give in. He wanted to lie between the harlots and suck their milk until he became whatever they wanted him to be. He shook his head, "If its a gift, then we can refuse."

Lucy frowned, her face becoming gloriously terrifying. Blake flinched back, pulling Nicole with him. He expected her to send forth her creations to tear them to nothingness. Instead, the glare passed. Lucy put her finger to her lip thoughtfully. "You know, I'm not sure whatever I am is accustomed to hearing the word 'no' very often." She turned over her shoulder, "Malcolm?"

Blake and Nicole suddenly became very aware of their nudity as their principal stepped forward from between the two demonic lovers. "Yes, mistress?"

"You chose to forgo my gift for as long as you had students. These two want to reject it completely. I let you because you agreed to give yourself eventually. Why should I let them if they don't make the same arrangement?"

Malcolm whimpered, "I don't know, mistress. Why do you rely on me so?"

"Fuck's sake." Lucy snapped her fingers, suddenly adorned in a red sun dress. With a flick of her hands, a red corset dress and skirt covered Nicole while a tailor fitted red suit clothed Blake. "You lot are no good. Go fuck in the gym." She stepped toward the remaining humans, putting her arms around them. They all turned to face an entrance which hadn't been there before. "If you want to go, you can go," she said.

Neither of them moved, "I don't get it. What was all this for?" Blake asked.

Lucy shrugged. "One of the mysteries I have yet to work out. My current theory is about swimming pools. You two are welcome to stay. I could force you, but I don't think I should. I think the other voices in my head say it's a bad idea. They're my voices. Well, they're old versions of what I am, but they all fucked it up so now they're trying to stop me from fucking it up. Or I'm trying to stop them. It's confusing. You see, it's easier when you pull out the badness in people, but when you take the good instead and fill it up with something else — something neither good or bad, then I am not sure we're making any progress."

"What are we supposed to do then?" Nicole asked, self consciously adjusting her bust line.

"You could leave town," Lucy said. "You can stay and see how things shake out. You can go home and masturbate until you decide to join me. You can come up with a better theory than 'souls in swimming pools'. Or stew. I know that sounds ridiculous, but the second best theory is make everyone fuck like crazy until some whacko blows up the town. Do us a favor though, don't blow up the town. That would suck." She looked at an imaginary watch on her wrist. "Well, kids, I'm late for an orgy. Time to decide, entirely on your own without any of my influence. Stay or go?"

Nicole and Blake looked at each other. "We'll go," Blake said.

Nicole nodded.

"Interesting. Oh, could you cut Malcolm loose, though? He sort of brings everyone down. Absolve him of taking care of your souls or something."

Blake looked past Lucy's shoulder to where Malcolm groveled on the ground muttering to himself. "Uh, Principal King, you don't have to worry about us any more. We, uh, release you."

He peered back at them with anguished joy before leaping to his feet and running full tilt down the hallway while tearing at his clothes.

Lucy patted them on the back, "Well, that worked out at least. On your way kids."

Nicole and Blake took a few steps and suddenly stood in the parking lot. They looked at their old high school, silent and foreboding. For reasons they didn't understand, they held hands.


12