Crimson Reborn Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy leaned back. The dress threatened to slip down over her breasts, letting them pop out fully in the middle of the sanctuary. "You have. Lots of people have. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come for you. I didn't understand this place." She knocked her knuckles against the wooden bench. "A school, a church, and an old city building. What do the three have in common?"

Eva shrugged. Talking with Lucy was pleasant, but her mind kept brimming over with wicked ideas. She wanted to kneel in front of the red haired lady, push Lucy's thighs apart, and lower her tongue to the goddess's slit.

"I thought it had something to do with religion," Lucy said. "But, despite broad efforts, what would religion have to do with a school or city building? Then I put my mind on the school. Those young people came willingly enough when I presented them an alternate path, and that's what made it click for me. It's belief. A way of thinking that becomes rigid the more you do it. My new dogs used to think things would be a certain way. They would finish school, go to college, get married, get jobs, complain, and so on and so on. So where does a shape changing sex goddess fit in with all that?"

"Is that what you are?" Eva asked, happy when Lucy moved her hand to Eva's thigh. "The dreams showed me things, creatures, which shouldn't exist. But, I loved the look of them. You most of all though, shining in my thoughts." As she spoke, Eva felt as though she were slipping back into a dream. The peculiar air around her made her wonder if she'd been dreaming all along.

Lucy smiled. "I'm still not sure what I am. Part of me is me. The me who lived in Small Creek with her dull, if safe, life. Another part of me is hundreds of parts. Different women from over the years, all who couldn't manage the power given to them. And then a last part. Something old and primal, I guess. Something born when humans first starting thinking or maybe before that. Oh, you're getting that look. The 'please stop talking about the existentialism of prehistoric deities and fuck me' look. It's fine, I get it a good bit lately."

The dreamworld flickered for a moment as Eva looked to her husband. He continued on with his work oblivious to the most beautiful woman in the world sitting a few feet away. "I'm supposed to be faithful to Tanner."

Lucy tilted her head. "Yes, and that's admirable in its own way. But you don't want to be faithful to him. That faithfulness isn't born from love or true devotion. It's a prison constructed from expectations and rules and belief. That's the big secret behind this whole place." She gestured vaguely to the building around them, but Eva only noticed the lack of Lucy's touch on her thigh. "It's built with expectation and decree, not from something innate in us. We're not animals — well, figuratively we're not — but we are primal. Our souls are most joyous when they are free of these constructs. And that's what I want to offer you. Freedom." Lucy reached back into the basket Eva had brought. From within, she drew out a bright red apple and offered it to Eva.

Immediately, Eva reached to take it, but hesitated looking at the oblivious man in the room. Tanner muttered under his breath as he fumbled with wires jutting out from the wall. "What about him?"

Lucy sighed. "I've tried to reach him. Short of forcing his mouth onto my tit, I don't think I can. He's too set in his ways. So set that he's become fragile. You might have better luck with him."

"And if I don't?"

"Then it won't be your fault, or mine. It's his choice to make. But he can't leave. He can either change for the better or become...something less," Lucy looked sad for a moment and then offered the apple again. "But you will become something immaculate. Eva and her menagerie. The garden was denied to us, but we can make out own, filled with the souls of those who value freedom slightly more than pleasure. You will become the governess of my wild place, the caretaker of those too long shackled. Sound fun?"

Eva took the apple, rolled it in her hand, and bit. Surprisingly, her teeth sunk into a plain, crunchy apple. A wet smacking filled the air as she looked at Lucy quizzically.

"Oh, sorry, yeah, that's just an apple. Well, it's a magic apple, but still just a plain apple. Thought it would look good with the symbolism and — you know, not important." Lucy knocked the apple out of Eva's hand and drew the other woman to her. As Eva knelt between Lucy's spread knees, the red dress fell away into nothingness, revealing Lucy's massive breasts in all their glory. Slightly pink milk beaded around her pert nipples. As one drop rolled down the curve of the perfect mounds, Eva lowered her mouth and sucked.

***

Song filled the air. Not Lucy singing, but Lucy's voice among a chorus. The goddess's milk flowed over Eva's tongue, rushing down her throat and warming her whole body. The taste was more than Eva imagined it could be, and as she drank, her mind filled with visions of what she would become. The air around them shifted, like smoke moving through light. Eva felt her mistress pulling away. She lost her purchase on the spurting nipple as it squirted a stream of warm milk across Eva's face. Lucy brought the other woman up to a kiss, plush lips pressing against Eva's as Lucy somehow faded away. He's yours to figure out. We'll be together again soon. The words echoed in the song. A moment later, Eva stood alone, looking forlornly at a wet spot where milk had pooled on the floor beneath her.

Frustration surged within her. Her own dress felt tight and confining on her skin. Her panties had gotten wet while sucking from the other woman's breast, an act that might have seemed beyond insanity a day before, but now she wished desperately to resume. Her breasts ached, and a strange fatigue pulsed through her lower half. Above all though, she craved sex. She didn't care with whom or in what fashion, but for the first time in her life, Eva knew she desperately needed to be fucked. The pumping blood in her ears faded as she heard the creak of a ladder and the sound of a tool clattering in a toolbox. She turned and looked at Tanner as he climbed down, entirely unaware of her presence, let alone what she'd been doing.

The young pastor noticed his wife, but she looked different than usual. She had that fire in her again, the thing he'd seen when he caught her dancing. Except this time, he had no quick word to quell the flame. A jolt of panic shot through him as she faced him, but he managed to squeak out, "Oh, hi honey. I didn't hear you come in." She moved over to him in a rush, wrapping her arms around him behind the pulpit. He resisted slightly as she pressed her lips onto his. He caught the faint taste of something sweet on her lips. Eva's breasts squashed against his chest as her hands slid down to the small of his back. He grabbed her wrists and pulled her away. "Not here, Eva. What's gotten into you?"

Eva wondered if he could see the mingled anger and pity in her eyes or if both emotions were swallowed up in a sea of pure lust. "A gift, Tanner," she said. "I've been given an amazing gift."

Tanner's brow furrowed. "You're talking nonsense. Did you bring lunch? I'm star—"

"You never listen," Eva hissed. The music thrummed through every cell in her body. She felt the ripples of change move through her. Near painful heat spread across her chest. She grabbed hold of the dress's neckline and pulled, sending a spray of buttons across the church as fabric ripped. She took a little pleasure in seeing the panic on her husband's face. Her tits had already grown substantially, threatening to spill out over the cups of her bra. Despite his panic, Eva saw the bulge in Tanner's pants. "Aren't you going to take me? Fuck me?"

His cheeks reddened. "What is wrong with you?" he said, trying to muster some type of command in his voice. "This is God's house."

"No," she said, thoughtfully. "This is my house. It was given to me. Can you hear her yet? Lucy? I wish you could see her. I don't think my breasts will grow as big as hers. Or be as perfectly shaped. The rest of us will always be a little flawed, I think." She grabbed hold of the top of the bra cups and pulled. The offensively beige garment popped off of her with ease. Her breasts swung out into view. "Say that you want to fuck me, Tanner. I know you do. Deep down. I can hear it in the song. You're a man somewhere underneath all this bullshit you've piled on yourself through life. She's shown me truth. Truth I always knew and always denied. No more. We can make our house together. We can become the fourth jewel of promise in her world."

A brief moment of understanding passed over Tanner's eyes. It was as though, for a while, he thought he might be able to supplant one system of belief with another as easy as changing shirts. His own views reasserted themselves like the rushing back of the tide. "You're talking nonsense. You're clearly ill. We need to get you dressed and take you to the doctor."

Eva opened her mouth to object or try to convince him of his errors in thought, but a coiling, knotting sensation in her legs stopped her. It should have hurt. She'd had muscle spasms before, and the tightness in her legs felt the same, but no pain came with it. Her balance did fail. She reached out to her husband, but he staggered back from her, alarmed at whatever new change was occurring. Eva hissed again as she landed on her ass. Do not worry. You will be beautiful beyond compare. The words came in through the song. Eva's anxieties left, and she braced for what was to come.

The tension in her legs grew tighter. The dress, already torn from the waist up, turned thread bare from abrasion. As she wriggle on the church floor, the garment dissolved into torn thread and sheared cloth. Patches of her skin showed through the holes, but it wasn't the pallid color of human flesh. Instead, glimmering gray scales, flat and pointed like the chinks of armor, covered her thighs. With one hand, she ripped away the remainder of the dress to see the lack of thighs altogether. Her legs had fused together as new muscle and bone formed. She laughed joyously as she wriggled her new body.

Tanner wanted to scream, but he couldn't. Any sound failed to find purchase in his throat. He watched his wife transform, horror etched into every line of his face. Her lower half was fully serpentine, but her top half remained human and aggressively seductive. The world weariness left her face as her skin mottled gray. Her breasts swelled, doubling in size yet again as her whole body grew larger. Her new tail thumped the ground as it coiled longer and thicker. She held up her torso with powerful arms which ended in claw tipped hands. Eva smiled at her husband as her hair turned a vibrant red.

She reveled in the feeling of her new body. Power. Strength. She coiled her lower half into a loop as she raised up her body. Eva guessed she was over twelve feet long from the top of her head to the end of her tail. Her hands hefted the heavy jugs on her chest, feeling the slosh of her own corruptive milk. Curious, she squeezed her nipple. A burst of pleasure shook her as the first few drops leaked out over her fingers. Reptilian eyes looked down as she towered over her husband. He was small, pathetic, and weak. He always was, of course, she thought. Still, she could smell about him the thing she craved most.

Her hand moved down her toned body to where the scales began, slightly below her hips. She realized the new skin hardened as it went further down, becoming diamond tough at the tip of her tail. At her hips, though, it was soft and pliable. And between them, she found she had not lost all of her humanity below the waist after all. Her fingers slid into a wet lips, drawing out a hiss of pleasure. The scent of lust filled the air, and she felt her husband's hand touch her.

Tanner's mind couldn't move. He'd seen a demon spring into existence before his very eyes. He tried to appeal to his faith to resist the allure of what his wife had become. He received no such help. All the thoughts he considered dirty, the millions he'd repressed over the decades, surged back into his mind. He wanted to lie with this abomination, feel her scales rub against his body, and worship at her breasts. Eva lowered herself down to his level, gently taking his chin between her fingers and turning his lips up to hers. They kissed. A long, forked tongue slithered into his mouth as his cock throbbed with anticipation.

Tanner's will cracked. He tore at his clothes with one hand as his other groped whatever part of his wife he could reach. He heard her joyful hissing as her tail wrapped around his legs. Her clawed hands ripped his pants with ease, letting his cock spring out and slide against the warm, smooth scales of her lower half. He groped around to her backside, happy to feel the plump curve of an ass, even if it did meld into a serpentine tail. Eva guided his head to her breasts, letting him rub his face between them. His mouth roved over the soft flesh until he reached her nipple. She squealed with pleasure as his lips gripped the hard nub and sucked.

The milk flowed into him, causing his body to surge with desire. His cock oozed onto her scales, adding to their glittering shine. Through pure instinct, he wriggled his body against hers until his cock pressed into warm folds. With a sigh of immaculate relief, he slid inside of her. Eva groaned as her body laid back onto the ground. Finding purchase with his feet splayed on either side of her, Tanner started to thrust eagerly, never taking his mouth away from her gushing nipple. Eva's tail moved, somewhat of its own accord, wrapping around them both until it suddenly pulled tight against itself, drawing Tanner fully into her pussy. Even his balls squished against the slick wetness of her sex.

He pulled away from her nipple with a gurgle of surprise. All at once, he realized what he'd done. Still, pleasure surrounded him. Eva's coiled tail pulled them tight together. The warmth of her body left scintillating whispers on his skin. His cock was enveloped in pure bliss as her body undulated against him. The corruptive milk churned in his stomach. He craned his neck up to look at his wife, at the creature of immaculate beauty she had become. She smiled at him as her whole body shivered. It pushed Tanner over the edge.

He erupted inside of her, and she pulled him tighter against him. He struggled to breath, but it only pushed his pleasure to a higher form of ecstasy. His cum sprayed into his wife, emptying his balls, and continuing to flow. The pleasure of it burned his thoughts as his old life rebelled. "Give yourself to me," Eva hissed into his ear. "Give all of it to me. Fill me up with your spunk and become like me. We'll writhe together, fuck together for all eternity. Your cock will grow. Your tail will grow. You will become my consort!"

Tanner saw a vision of himself transformed, much like his wife. He was larger than even her. From a pouch in the front of his serpentine body, a long, strangely shaped cock emerged. He could even feel a hint of the pleasure that waited down that path. And yet, he rebelled against it. "No," he whispered. "I'm a man of...of, ungh." He came again, another wave of cum flooding into her sopping slit. As another rope squirted from him, she suddenly released him, throwing him off her.

"Tanner, you can't hold on to that. It's too late. You can't be half of each," she pleaded.

He didn't understand. A numbness crept up his body. He looked down at his feet and saw the same gray that adorned Eva's new form. "I'm...changing anyway?"

"No you fucking idiot," she snapped. "You're being fucking stubborn."

The numbness moved up his body quickly. By the time it reached his thighs, he understood. "No, this isn't fair," he whispered. "I was good. I was a man of God!" He tried to move, but only toppled sideways. His legs turned to solid stone. Despite it all, his cock stuck up rigidly as it too became inanimate.

Eva moved to him, picking up his still fleshy half and cradling it in her arms. "Give it up. The old things you believe. They were wrong and empty, can't you see that? All you ever did was built on fucking backwards thinking, Tanner. Look at me, your wife. You can be with me, with all of us, with Lucy, if you give up that old way of thinking. The man isn't always right. Sex isn't a bad thing. There is divine joy in a good fuck. Can't you see that?"

His hand reached up to touch her face. "No...you're the wrong one here. Sinner, you...you cursed me."

With that, the rest of his body became cold stone. Eva peered at her former husband the way a cat might look at a discarded toy. From within the stone, she could feel his mind still struggling to understand. He wasn't gone, but literally paralyzed by his conflicting views. She frowned. It was a peculiar thing to look at the man who had so long controlled her life as he laid trapped in stone with a full on erection. Eva could feel his last orgasm running out over her scales. She pitied him and hoped his time in paralysis might give him the chance to understand the world he could be part of. She smirked.

Moving him around to the far end of the church, she positioned him like an old Greek statue. She even gave his stone cock a squeeze, wondering if he could feel it. From his new vantage point, he would be able to see the church's new work. Like his former wife being fucked by a minotaur on the altar. Eva kissed his cheek and slithered away, eager to be properly welcomed by her mistress.


12