Crimson Reborn Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plant face swayed from side to side, "Not growth. Not the cycle. Perversion. Abomination. You do not create. You only corrupt. But not like others. Not like Old Crimson. It has changed. You have changed it. I would renew the Pact."

A tendril shot out and snatched Lucy by the wrist. As she went to protest, she felt flung. Beyond that, she experienced and saw many things. One burned into her mind more than the others. A table, round and made of stone she did not recognize. Around it sat figures. Not people or even really shapes. Colors of light perhaps, refracting from moment to moment into a form akin to a person, but not. These not-figures carried on a conversation. No, a negotiation. Among them sat a shivering, sparkling sliver of green. Beside it sat a black robe. The two mingled, twinning together and unraveling as the others spoke or argued. Yet as they did, the blended forms of green and black spread to the others. Small veins of each running through them until all of the entities bore their marks.

And then, Lucy was back in the glade, feeling the slide of rough leaves away from her wrist. "What the fuck did that mean?"

The wind fluttered. Lucy didn't know what irritated wind sounded like until then. "At the dawn of all realms, a bargain is struck. One with Time, the broker of Life and Death. We would offer you this bargain, servant of Crimson."

Another ripple passed through the air. Lucy didn't understand what had happened until her dress tightened. She looked down and saw the swell of her belly. For a moment, she felt something alive inside of her. It passed, drawn back into nothingness by the plant creature. Everything finally clicked, "You'd let us get pregnant? Reproduce?"

The plant creature nodded its faux head up and down. "Rejoin the Cycle. Release these souls to grow. We will give you new ones. Made for your world."

Lucy held out her wrist again. "Show me," she said. And the deity did.

***

The demons, Oliver and Alice, were making use of a new convert, a middle aged woman on the verge of giving up the last bits of her self to become demonic. They'd tied the woman to a table in an otherwise abandoned restaurant. After an hour of teasing the poor woman's nipples, pussy, and ass, the pair decided to torture a little while long by copulating in every possible fashion around the woman. In their latest coupling, Alice positioned herself over the woman's face. Her pussy was, as usual, filled to the brim with Oliver's black cum. As he pushed his fat cock back inside his favorite consort, globs of the creamy substance squished out and dribbled down to the woman's cheeks. Her tongue lashed around wildly trying to get some in her mouth, but it always seemed a few inches out of reach. Alice moved her tongue up and down the woman's slit while she got a close up view of Oliver pounding into her.

A ripple passed through the two of them, making Oliver stop mid thrust. Hiccups in Lucy's song happened from time to time, but this one felt different. Oliver looked down at the slut impaled on his dick as he remembered something that had been forgotten. His clawed hands raked around Alice's hips to press against her stomach. He met her hand in the same spot as she looked back over her shoulder with a wicked grin. With new purpose, Oliver snarled and shoved hard into her.

--

With Lucy's absence, Cain retired to his private room with Emily. The cowgirl lazily sucked on his dick as they laid on the massive bed. In this repose, the strange quiet of Lucy's song troubled Cain, as much as anything did. When the song returned, it came with the braying and lowing of his herd. Out in the barn, the rutting cows moved with new purpose, one that made Cain's balls tingle and his cock lurch to full attention. Emily sensed the change in the song, too. She grunted as Cain spun her onto her back, shoved her legs open and pushed fully inside of her. Her massive tits wobbled up and down as he fucked her hard. He lowered his mouth to her muzzle and kissed, relishing the ever present taste of milk on her lips.

--

Humphrey idled on the edge of the Garden, watching the others sway in time with music he couldn't hear. Except, suddenly, he could. It wove in and out Lucy's melody with perfect harmony, and it was growing to a swell. Humphrey wanted to fuck something, anything. Not for carnal purpose but because it would...do something. He wasn't exactly sure what, but he wanted to find Bertie.

Across the Garden, the others stopped their mindless sway. Some of them laughed. Others made a peculiar sound halfway between crying and screaming with joy. Then they went to each other, bodies colliding with dangerous force as they dropped into the field in pairs. Their minds surged with different thoughts and new ideas. Above all, they wanted to touch and feel and experience. Reborn, they sought out others to share their pleasure.

***

Back in the glade, Viridian was gone. Though the lush forest still surrounded them, both Lucy and Bethany could not help but notice the distinct lack of vibrancy. In its wake, Viridian left a bed of soft, living leaves. Lucy took Bethany's hand and led her to it.

"What's happened?"

"I made a deal," Lucy answered. With a shimmer, her emerald gown disappeared, revealing her stunning body. "Hopefully the right one." She laid down on the green bed, spread her legs, and pulled Bethany to her.

So close to her mistress, the intoxication of lust easily overwhelmed Bethany's other questions. She smiled at Lucy before lowering her mouth to the goddess's breast. The milk came quick and warm, filling Bethany with rampant desire. Her cock swelled, emerging from between her folds and pressing against Lucy's thigh. The red lady's legs curled around, ankles resting at the small of Bethany's back and pressing gently to guide her forward. Lucy drew her mate up and into a kiss as the head of the plant woman's cock pressed against Lucy's perfect pussy. The folds parted easily, and Bethany's dick slid inside. She groaned as the divine heat surrounded her shaft.

A second later, a strange urging scratched at Bethany's mind. It came from the song, a harmony which spoke of other things than rutting and sucking and fucking. It spoke of life, perhaps not as the physical world understood it, but life nonetheless. Bethany groaned, arching her head back as she pushed deeper into Lucy's juicy slit. When she looked down at her mistress, Lucy had a single command to give, "Breed me."

Bethany's hands thudded into the ground on either side of Lucy. She'd been consumed by lust many times since her ascension to Lucy's side, but this was different. This had a purpose greater than her own enjoyment. It was even something beyond the corruption she'd given to the other women, cumming in them to strip away the frills of their souls and put them in the Garden. She ground her hips against her mistress, trying to push deeper. In turn, Lucy's pussy squeezed each millimeter of cock, hardly relinquishing it when Bethany pulled back. The pleasure built and rose as the song grew deafening in Bethany's ears. One hand moved down to grip Lucy's thigh, pulling her leg up to give a better angle to shove deeper. Bethany came, cum surging out of her and deep into Lucy. The world went white as she emptied herself into Lucy and collapsed on top of her.

Some time passed before either of them moved, and when they did it was because something moved them. Bethany scrambled back, staring with new wonder at Lucy's stomach. It was swelling once again. Within a few seconds, it had grown into a massive pregnant belly. Lucy grabbed her hand, pulling her up and forcing her head down onto her breast. Bethany obliged, beginning to suck, but finding the milk spraying into her mouth. The nipple from Lucy's free breast gushed, sending arcs of milk with each pulse of her growing stomach. The red woman writhed in pleasure, her legs craning out wide and her free hand rubbing furiously at her clit. And then, Lucy herself was growing.

The forest reeled back as the tall woman became giant. Her legs stretched and kicked into a small tree, pushing it aside like a rotten twig. With a massive hand, Bethany was lifted and dropped between the growing mountains of tits. She couldn't suck anymore, but the milk came anyway, rolling down over the boulder-sized breasts to drench her. It coursed over Bethany's entire being, filling her with electric excitement as she straddled the mound of Lucy's swelling belly, which, she realized, was roughly the size of a person. Lucy groaned, one of mingled pleasure and pain. Bethany tried to comfort her, but Lucy was lost in the throes of something the other woman didn't understand. Determined to see for herself, Bethany slid down Lucy's side.

The egg pushed out of Lucy slowly. The lips of the goddess's pussy were tall and wide enough for Bethany to walk in, had it not been for the egg emerging. It was a shocking sight to see the smooth curve of an egg sliding out of the place she'd had her cock in moments before. Yet it filled her with a new kind of awe and wonder. She wanted to feel this, she realized. She wanted an egg of her own to push its way out of her, entering the world while bringing a thunderous orgasm. Bethany took in the whole sight. Lucy's legs spread wide, egg pushing its way out, tits erupting with milk that coated the forest around them like rain. It caused a gurgle of joy in Bethany as she shoved her fingers in her own pussy.

With a final push, the egg rolled out. At once, Lucy began to shrink back down. When she stood, her cheeks were redder than normal, but otherwise, she'd returned to her elegant self. The egg stood upright, roughly six feet from bottom to top. Lucy walked over to it and placed her hand on it. She smiled.

"Mistress? Lucy?"

"Like I said, Bethany. I made a deal. This is the fulfillment. Our...offspring. Others will come, too. Hopefully not as...largely. But, new souls. Souls that can become anything."

Bethany placed her hand on the opposite side. "Why's it so big?"

"Complicated," Lucy answered. "The last thing I needed is another cosmic happenstance to explain. We're branching out. Leaving behind our old reality. In our new one, things won't work the same. Like the reproductive cycle, as it turns out. This will crack open in...an indeterminate amount of time, and a something will step out of it. A fully grown spawn of a demon goddess and a plant woman. We better keep it safe. Maybe in a very large egg carton." She grinned. "Come on, we'll find someone to move it for us."

Bethany lingered a moment on the egg, but few could resist the invitation of following Lucy's perfect ass as it walked away.

12