The Secret Ranch

Story Info
Liam discovers the rich secret of his father's ranch.
7.4k words
4.7
39.4k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam's buttered toast filled the air with delicious breakast aroma. He bit into that crunchy goodness with a content smile. Sunshine generously lit the white tiled kitchen. The morning breeze rolled in through the window on a beautiful cool spring day. It brought with it the fresh fragrance of blooming grass and pure clean air. The mesh white curtains followed and waved upward along with the wind.

Footsteps approached from outside the front door. The door opened and Liam's father, Elijah, entered and brought the cool breeze along with him.

"Happy 18th birthday, son!" He said excitedly with his arms out. He didn't have a necessarily soft voice but it carried a pleasant endearing tone, especially in the morning.

"Thanks dad! This breakfast is great! I love it!"

Elijah patted his heavy hand onto Liam's shoulder before heading back to the fridge.

"Glad you're enjoying it, son. But the best is still yet to come." He said as the bottles clinked when he opened the fridge door.

Liam looked over, shifting in his seat to see his father open the fridge. Immediately his mouth watered at the sound of bottles clinking. He grabbed a bottle of special milk, some flour mix off the top then held them up.

"Pancakes or waffles?" He asked.

"Pancakes!" Liam exclaimed excitedly. Everytime his father used the homemade special milk, everything tasted 10 times better and richer. It was like heaven and he always used it as the main ingredient.

"I knew you'd say that." He politely smiled, "and I've picked the strawberries out back if you want those too."

"Ohhh man, dad you really are the best. Everything you've harvested from home has tasted better than anything."

"It's a secret family recipe as you know. Which is actually something I've wanted to talk to you about." Elijah said as he began mixing the ingredients into a batter.

Liam finished the rest of his toast and listened eagerly. His father always came back from the ranch so buoyant and happy. He wore it proudly on his face and passed his great spirits onto his son through his attitude and nurturing.

"So you understand that very strict rule that forbids you to go to the ranch, right?" Elijah said.

"Yeah," Liam responded. Truth be told, curiosity got the best of him a couple times but the entrance required a combination lock and he could never figure it out.

"Well on your 18th birthday, things are about to change. I need some help around the ranch and I was required to wait until you became a man."

"Yeah, absolutely no problem," he said, "what do I need to do?"

"Son, this is not going to be an easy conversation," he said, looking glumly as he struggled to take another bite, "I need to go on a journey and I may not be back for a while. If all goes well, it may last maybe a couple weeks. I know it may seem hard for you but it is something I must do. And I will need you to help take care of the Ranch while I am gone. Tomorrow, I head out for the journey early in the morning.

"Is everything okay, dad?"

"After this journey is completed, I assure you everything will be. Now you'll need to wake up at 8am at the latest and there will be instructions for you on the fridge. It's a lot to take in for the first day but if you're anything like me, it's nothing you can't handle." He winked.

He poured the batter onto a pan and the aroma of pancakes slowly filled the room.

"I can't say much more than that. You will need to figure out the rest for yourself. And let me tell you, you're in for quite an adventure."

"I'm prepared for anything dad. You taught me to be." Liam said, hoping he would feel better.

"Glad to hear it, son. Remember what we say?"

"Good things come from good work."

"Precisely. You'll be fine. I'll always have faith in you son."

They enjoyed their hot breakfast together. Liam asked many questions of which Elijah could barely answer. However he would soon find out for himself tomorrow morning.

***

The morning sun brought merigold rays into Liam's room. The songs of birds and the smell of Spring's fragrance rolled in through the window and graced his nose. He sniffled and awoke to the scenery, well rested. The bedroom window provided a view of the treeline in the backyard.

He woke up, brewed some coffee, then checked the note on the fridge.

Liam,

I am sorry for the last minute notice but as we've discussed, I need to go away for some time. When I will be back is unknown, however I trust you have every ability to take care of the ranch.

Today is your first day. As you enter the ranch, you may be surprised at the things you experience but after your acclimation period everything will become easier.

The ranch contains lovely wonders that provide us and bless us with the riches we drink and sell for our livelihood. You will see for yourself as you are now in charge of them.

The main list of chores involve many things including ensuring the barn is clean, the fence is secure and the entrance is always locked.

Among those, one golden rule remains the most important: To keep the livestock happy and content.

I trust in you and your abilities to adhere to this rule in order to ensure our milk production remains at a steady rate. If the livestock is miserable, your numbers will suffer. If the livestock is blooming, your livelihood will bloom too. Please keep them happy.

I will see you at the end of the trip.

I love you son,

Dad

The letter seemed intimidating but also endearing. Liam saw a list of tasks and a combination code on the back and took it with him. He set out towards the pasture he never got to see for himself.

An iron door stood with a surrounding electric fence. Dense foliage grew inside the border so you could never see into the enclosure. The fence expanded quite far, possibly for miles. He used the key to open the lock, then carefully punched in the combination. He slowly pushed the door open and closed it behind him.

Another wooden door stood before him. He turned the handle then opened it, immediately bright sun shone into his eyes.

The scenery before him was quite stunning. Sunny hills and valleys ran for seemingly miles, butterflies fluttered about and the green swaying grass was soft to the touch. The breeze smelled of fresh grass and flora. The melodious choir of birds filled the air.

He walked further then immediately heard pleasant voices, laughter and some playful screams. When he turned around a bush, he came to a watering area with a small fountain and waterfall. He gasped and froze in place.

One gasp after another, eyes locked onto him from everywhere. Large human-like females with select cow features stared at him. They all possessed human bodies but with floppy cow ears, small symmetrical horns that protruded from their hairline and a tail. They wore stockings up to their thighs and a thin bra of varying colors, some spotted black and white similarly to a real cow. They were rather tall and almost larger than an average human. Every one of them contained very large breasts.

The girls saw the adorable young man before them. Liam had pretty icy blue eyes with long locks of golden blonde hair that swished in front of his face like shining straw. A youthful but sturdy build with a robust stature.

"Oh my, you're not Elijah!" The first girl said.

"Is that his son?!" Another said.

"It looks like his son!"

"God, he's cute!" Said the third.

"Hi!" A smaller one waved at him.

Some of the girls looked overjoyed to see him and presented their outgoing nature. Others coyly sat in the background, looking his body up and down with a smirk or lip bite. A few were busy fondling each other as they bathed carefree in the crystal clear water. He never had so many bright pretty eyes on him at once. Or so many nearly naked women.

All of the women sported fantastic features. Some were bigger and more on the chubby side while others had a little more muscle and thickness in all the right places. Their breasts varied in size, some were plump and round in their cow-patterned bras, others were so large and soft that they naturally rested on their stomachs. Their thighs squished as normal and their butts were round and bulbous.

The girls introduced themselves to him individually.

Helena sat atop a rock, bathing in the sun reflecting off her shiny medium golden body. The shining streaks on her long platinum blonde hair fell to her lower back. She possessed gifted proportions, a lovely face and symmetrical breasts. A flawless curvy body that easily attracted eyes, she clearly stood out the most in the crowd.

Mirriam sat in the small pool of water, reflecting just above her large breasts the size of melons. Due to her massive chest, her diet naturally required more calories and granted her a larger but healthy body with a round stomach and natural wrinkles on her ribs when sitting. Her hips squished on her thick thighs. She had a cute youthful smile and was the 2nd youngest. She had paler skin that turned red under the sun.

Ginger sunned her light medium gold skin on the edge with her legs in the water. Her long straight cherry red hair fell to her chest. Her caribbean blue eyes gleamed brightly in the sunlight, captivating anyone with her gaze. Her pert nose looked cute from any angle and her mauvelous pink bowed lips gleamed under the light.

Fallon was tanner than the others and possessed a curvy lover's dream. Large teardrop shaped breasts and a wide perfectly rounded half-moon shaped ass. She had long straight strawberry blonde hair with a pointed button nose and gleaming full lips. Her bottom lip glistened with every smile.

A pair of twins, Cindy and Anya who had much skinnier frames than the others but still contained a bubble butt and handful sized breasts. They were gorgeous and had cute mannerisms.

And Victoria, another voluptuous and curvy healthy-bodied woman, stood naked in the field with her leg up as if staying still while mid-skip. She had shiny dark skin and a smile that perked as if giving a kiss and thinned out toward the lovely dimples on her cheeks.

Helena naturally flocked to him, greeting him warmly and assuming the leader role. Liam's mouth stood agape, still in awe at the sight before him. She placed her hands on his palms and her saturated blue eyes looked directly into his.

"Welcome to the ranch," she said while smiling pleasantly, "what is your name?"

"I'm Liam," he replied, "My father sent me to take care of the livestock while he is away. Have you seen them?"

The girls giggled at his naivity.

"You are looking at them right now. Your father is Elijah? You're just as handsome as he is. Isn't he, girls?"

Some girls gave a mischievous look while others held their infatuated stare.

"Ladies, allow me to introduce you to our new bull as promised." Helena said, putting her hand on his back.

All of them stared in satisfaction, seductively displaying enamored infatuation on their faces.

"Liam, how much has your father told you about us?"

"Nothing," he replied honestly, "he was quite vague if I'm being honest."

"Well then you are about to discover what happens at the beginning of Spring."

The girls giggled and snickered amongst themselves.

"What is that?" Liam asked.

"It's conception season."

The girls nodded along in excitement.

"Conception season? What does that mean?" Said the unphased naive boy who had never been touched before. He stood before them, fresh, innocent and uncorrupted.

"Ooohhhhh." The girls exclaimed, looking at each other in surprise.

Helena looked back to the other women, they all gave her the same sly smirk as she did. She turned back to Liam, rubbing his shoulder.

"Liam, when the grass flourishes and the flowers blossom, this tells us that springtime is beginning. During the spring, our bodies start telling us it is time to reproduce so we can continue to provide milk."

"That's where my father gets it..." Liam realized, flashing back to the rich taste he had known his entire life.

"Breeding season," she elaborated with an emphasis on the B, "In order for this to happen, impregnation must occur. This is done by pairing a male and a female for mating. As you have seen for yourself, there are many females here." She said, presenting the girls as they smiled coyly.

Liam paused as his blood ran hot through his increasingly nervous body.

"And there is one beautiful male right here," she said, carefully touching the boy's pert nose, "The male is known as a bull. Do you know how impregnation is achieved?" Helena asked, now with a softer voice

"Vaguely, not formerly," Liam said nervously.

Helena came closer, nearly kissing distance away. Her forehead touched his and their noses made contact as her blue eyes captivated his.

"Would you like me to show you, Liam?" She asked, biting her lower lip and touching his body over his clothes. She watched his eyelashes flutter in a daze as a long blissful breath left his nose and she loved it. The girls giggled mischievously in the back.

"What does it involve?" He asked curiously.

"Maybe you could take this off and we may be able to show you."

Helena slyly pulled on his waistband. He quickly glanced over to see the women eye him like a sizzling steak.

"I don't know I... I've never done that before." He said.

"See I told you," Ginger whispered in the background.

"You're untouched? A virgin, on our ranch? We are truly blessed today," Helena said, "this changes everything. You must now make a choice."

Helena turned to face the others as if presenting him again.

"Who will be the one to break the bull?" She said with a soft sexual voice.

A sly laughter emanated from the girls.

"What must I do?" Liam asked.

"You must grant one of us the honor of taking your virginity. You may choose one or even multiple. Your father definitely picked the latter."

The other girls giggled, biting their lips or covering them with their mouths. They gave looks, hoping Liam would follow in his father's footsteps. But deep down, he sought passion and intimacy for now. He would settle for one at a time so he could grant them his full attention. Seeing so many women with large breasts and voluptuous curvy figures left him wanting, enticing his inner nature to come out. Their charming mannerisms caused his defenses and reluctance to drop.

He carefully scanned the women. Lovely blonde perfectly figured Helena. Curvaceous red haired beauty Ginger with captivating blue eyes. Voluptuous large chested young Mirriam. Ambitiously curvy Fallon with tan skin and beautiful gleaming lips, pert nose and impossibly stacked butt. Victoria with the darker skin, contagious smile and perfect dimples. Or the skinnier twins, Anya and Cindy, who both possessed smaller bubble butts and generously busty breasts that spilled from their tops.

His eyes darted back, gravitating towards Ginger's caribbean blues. The twins, Fallon, and Helena pressed their luck by strutting themselves out, however Ginger remained the dark horse that stood out without trying. Their eyes met and she ever-so subtly tilted her head at him, running her fingers down her thigh. She wore a cashmere cardigan with the bottom hem riding up her thighs.

"Ginger." He called out, smiling pleasantly and prompting a smirk back towards him.

She cutely slid off the rock and sauntered towards him as the others looked her on. His heart fluttered at her casually excited approach. Long red hair blew over her shoulders, her beautiful curves bounced with each step and she extended her hand to join with his. She kissed him on the cheek.

Helena let out a quiet but disappointed huff. She was definitely Elijah's favorite as he used to choose her all the time. She was not used to being picked second.

"Let me take you down to my favorite spot in the field." She whispered into his ear. He was enamored but too lovestruck to move.

"Oh! Liam, you seem nervous. Let me guide you down with her. You'll feel so much more comfortable if I'm with you, right?" Helena boldly suggested.

Helena's tender nature combined with her angelic looks allured Liam and he truly felt at ease with her. He shyly smiled at Helena, then Ginger and they joined hand-in-hand walking towards a heavily shaded tree in an open field.

They reached the large well shaded tree and met eyes.

"Breathe. It's intimidating at first but it is truly a beautiful thing. Don't be afraid." Helena coaxed him.

Liam shut his eyes and let his heart stabilize. He opened them to see Ginger's caribbean blues and her beautiful face dotted with tiny freckles.

Ginger gently kissed his lips, giddy as can be. He kissed her back, then she smiled excitedly as they separated. Her blue eyes shifted into a look of pure want and they resumed, kissing passionately as she tasted his lips.

Helena's fingers gently hooked under Liam's shirt and pulled over his head, ensuring only to progress if he let her. When she pulled on his pants, he took some time to overcome his timidness and they reassured him with endearing looks of comfort. He now stood naked underneath the tree shade, looking around him as if paranoid others would see. Helena snuck in a few touches on his defined back and waist.

Ginger laid onto a blanket and slid her underwear down her legs.

"Come join me, Liam." She said.

"I've... I've never done this before." He said again.

Ginger looked up at him with her azure blue eyes, nervous but ready to be his first. She pulled up her cashmere cardigan, slowly revealing her bright mound with trimmed red hair and pink lips.

"Come here so I can make you feel at home." She whispered to him.

He looked at Helena who then nodded politely at him. He grew much more amicable and crawled onto Ginger and their smooth skin warmed each other's bodies. She benevolently placed her hand on his cheek and they locked eyes, inches away from touching noses. His heartbeat picked up again and his chest heated up. Her azure blue eyes darted from side-to-side between his then glanced at his lips.

Both shared a long moment of admiring each other's passionate stares and met with the same pace. Their noses gently touched and Liam closed his eyes with her. Their soft lips gracefully pecked each other. He loved her sweetness and she loved his taste as well.

Slowly did they lie down onto the blanket, kissing and caressing each other's necks like lovers. Her large breasts squished against his chest and her feet delicately brushed along his buttocks down to his thighs. She accommodated him nicely, kissing and occasionally touching his tongue.

Ginger let her cardigan peel below her large breasts, revealing her taut flamingo pink nipples. She took mighty intrigue in his physique, exploring it with her hands and eyes. Her body burned with anticipation knowing what lay beneath his pants.

Helena and Ginger stared in awe at the growing beautifully textured cock that swung free from his lower region. The erotic sight drew breaths from them as their hearts raced. Ginger opened her legs and he positioned himself between them. They both stared at one another's sex.

The first time he felt her wetness, an ecstatic pleasure stimulated the receptors in his brain. His virgin touch did the same to her. She ached for him to take her now but knew she needed to wait until he was ready.

"Ahhhh," she sighed into his mouth.

They hummed and moaned as they kissed. Liam even brushed through her gorgeous red hair and caressed her neck. He kissed her cheek, allowing her to tilt her head for access. His kisses sent tingles down her body and her skin bumped. She felt his bare member resting on her pelvis and hoped it would soon slip a little lower.

Her pink nipples hardened further, poking out to catch the light and traced against his skin. Liam took it upon himself to grab them, feeling her milk drip into his hands. He noticed she had lactated a bit on his body but he didn't mind. Her hand grabbed a handful of his long blonde locks of hair as her body began to shiver. She felt his lips touch down and suck her nipples. The rich taste sent him into a dreamy state and he suckled obsessively on them.