All Comments on 'Crimson Reborn Ch. 20'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Best damn story I've read on this site. Not only is it very orgasm worthy, it also has an interesting world that I'd enjoy seeing more of, and/or just Crimson Ladys' 'adventures' in it.

My only regret is that a Sebastian and Amanda/Mandi (as the Crimson Lady) line wasn't explored. Don't get me wrong, I like Lucy, but I found Amanda more compelling and I loved what her feelings for Sebastian brought to the story; the dynamic and love between them, and the potential it held.

It would've been interesting if Sebastian had chosen to try to accept (perhaps even love) the Mandi side of Amanda and take her up on her offer instead, but not lose himself to the corruption/Passion (idk, maybe a bit like the Lady Dusk/Shade situation?), and for Mandi/Amanda to see that she doesn't necessarily have to choose one or the other (insane godhood or ordinary happiness with him), but could have a mix & balance of both.

It shouldn't be too much of a stretch either seeing as how she was already the Crimson Lady on that day/night they shared together. If the memory of that were returned to him, he might see that the her he loves is still there, just that it's only a side or part of her full self now. After all, while what happened to her wasn't exactly natural, it's still similar to how people naturally grow, change, and evolve over time from the things they experience in life.

I'd suggest a willing yet cold feet approach, where while he wants to try being with her, he still has reservations that he/they need to work on first before he agrees to any transformation/soul altering stuff (on himself at least).

This way, we can get some more solid demon goddess's mortal side on mortal man time, and then demon goddess's mortal side showing said mortal man the perks of being with a demon goddess first-hand. It's important that they talk too though, that way he can fully come to understand, warm up to, and eventually love all of her. Not just fall under her spell of lust and be done with it, though some indulgence is encouraged, of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES