Crimson Reborn Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, so you've come to find me, mother!" the monster growled, his voice booming through the clearing. The tone by itself caused Lucy's people to cower, and the humans to shield themselves behind the more aggressive looking of Lucy's menagerie.

"I am not your mother," Lucy said, surprising herself with the firmness in her voice. "You are a parasite finally passed. A metaphysical tapeworm."

Naloth yanked on the chains, sending all his captives sprawling to their knees. "Nasty words from a nasty ape. You should be proud. You have birthed Earth's new ruler."

Lucy smiled. Her dress wriggled across her body, sliding up to her back. The humans in the crowd gasped as they saw the divine body revealed. Despite the horror of the moment, the lusts of her menagerie could not resist their mistress. Cocks hardened and pussies grew wet as they gazed at her perfect ass and the beautiful outline of her milk landed breasts against the burning sky. The dress gathered at her shoulder blades before blooming into heavy wings of her own. They stretched out to equal the span of Naloth's pair before flapping once and sending a gust that forced the demon to shield his eyes. The chains went slack, and the Colin-thing shrieked.

"This world is mine," Lucy said, her voice resounding in the minds of all who could hear her. "It is no more yours than the one beyond it."

Naloth's free hand jabbed at the air. To the astonishment of most watching, the space where his finger went rippled. "World," he laughed. "As thin as paper. An appetizer and nothing more, slut."

"You like to call me names," she answered.

"I call you what you are. Whore. When I no longer need you, I will send you Home. They will fill your cunt with hot pokers and fuck your ass with spiny cocks. The milk will boil in those tits, maha!" His maw flung a glob of drool through the air, splattering on the enfeebled angel.

Lucy sensed the restlessness behind her. Cain's muscles tensed, Humphrey's head twitched as he thought of angles for his tusks, the fangs of her wolves glinted in the dim light, and her demonic stalwarts readied their claws. No, she told them all through the uneven song. No violence. We will solve this the only way we can. The only way we have solved anything. She stepped across the open field, leaving her people behind. Naloth braced for some kind of attack. Instead, she reached a point halfway between them and knelt, putting her hands behind her back and folding her wings. She enjoyed the sound of his overconfident laugh.

He crossed the distance, but took no risk. The whip appeared and shot out, wrapping around Lucy's throat and pulling tight. A few cries went up from the onlookers, but Lucy's song could not be stifled by physical barriers. Naloth stepped closer, "Whore, indeed." His cock swelled. "These pathetic half-mortals have shown you nothing. I will keep you as my personal slut. I will use your throat until it splits at its sides. I will pump boiling cum into your womb and get hard again from your screams." The thick cock continued to swell. It pressed against her tits as it inflated, coaxing out a spray of her milk. By the time it reached its full length, it was bigger even than her husband at his peak. The thing would split a normal woman in half. The head pushed against Lucy's mouth, and Naloth jerked her leash.

Lucy's eyes looked up at the product of centuries of planning and smiled. She opened her mouth willingly and licked around the head of the gargantuan dick. She kissed it, almost lovingly, earning a confused grunt from the cock's owner. "I misspoke earlier," she said as she brought her hand up to rub along the massive phallus. "I said this world was mine, but that's not true. Ah-ah, its not yours either, big boy. My sisters are the real architects of this reality. Would you like to meet them?"

Her wings unfurled. From within them emerged other women, each as beautiful as Lucy and each sporting locks of brilliant red hair. The first knelt beside Lucy and opened her mouth while shoving her beautiful breasts up. Lucy guided the cock to the newly presented cleavage, letting the demon cock slide between the fat tits. "Amanda," Lucy said, "nice to finally meet you." The former Crimson Lady did not answer, but smiled as she lowered her mouth to lick the cock of their demon prodigy.

More of the former Crimson bearers stepped out of the nothing. Amanda's predecessor, a woman in a red silk dress crawled with bizarre dexterity up the demon's arm. Her luscious breast pushed in his mouth over his half hearted protests. Another went around behind him, letting her mouth move to the demon's ass and rimming him with deviant joy. They kept coming. The women swarmed Naloth, covering him in breasts, ass, pussy, and wet mouths. With seven women sucking, licking, and fondling him, it seemed no space remained for the rest of the Crimson women. Lucy stood and put her hand on a bare spot of the demon's chest. She could feel his confusion and resentment. With a hard shove, he split into seven copies.

The new versions of Naloth lacked the magnificence of their originator. One was withered muscle, sputtering with impotent rage. Another had a large paunch which a few of the pre-history Crimson women bounded over with some glee to enjoy Naloth's hungry mouth. The next did not wait to be taken, but seized the nearest woman, coveting her. The seven sins separated out and quickly conquered by well practices whores who had waited a long time for their revenge. One by one, the Naloth's toppled to the ground, soon finding their variously sized cocks shoved into eager slits.

The original, the lust Naloth, remained upright the longest. He struggled to cast off the woman pouring milk into his mouth while the fattened tits of Amanda and another Crimson woman moved up and down the enormous cock. A heavy flow of black cum oozed out of the tip, gurgling like pitch as it dripped onto the ground. When he fell, the Colin-thing shrieked and ran to Haephastael, either seeking to free the angel or get in some final torture. The dread in the air dissipated quickly, lost in the groans of the Naloths. Amanda gestured for the others to step back. They settled for writhing against Naloth's prone body. Lucy stepped up, towering over Naloth's cock which remained pointed at her perfect pussy. His balls looked tight, and his face was contorted with desire.

"You will serve me," Lucy said. "Your old allegiance will be broken, and you will be bound to this world. Or you will be destroyed."

"Fucking cunt bitch whore! I am NALOTH! I will rape this world and burn it to --"

A stiletto heel formed quickly and jabbed into the swollen ball sack. The demon howled, but none of the onlookers knew if this was in pain or pleasure. "Your pride is currently fucking one version of me in the ass. I bet you can feel all of it can't you? It must be overwhelming to have six cocks all drenched in milk or cum or pussy. That's something even I can't experience. Yet that's what we can offer you. Give up your base nature, swear to me, and you are rewarded with an eternity of pleasure unimaginable. Say it. Tell me what you want."

The demon's face contorted in grimaces of frustrated pain. The hands of the women all around him did not stay idle. They pulled at his tail, fingered the rim of his asshole, and flicked at his nipples. "I want you to fuck me."

Lucy lowered herself just enough to let the head of his demonic cock rub along her pussy. "What's the magic word?"

"Please, fuck me."

She dropped. The whole of Naloth's dick slipped inside of her. Each of them experienced something impossible. Naloth felt a tight wetness that surpassed any feeling of pleasure the demon had known. He realized in that instant what a folly his old goals had been and knew he would brave the worst of his kind's punishments for one more second of such ecstasy. Lucy felt full in every sense of the word. Satisfied, out of space, altogether -- full. Pleasure came with it as well as a sense of burden, a demon soul was a hard thing to hold. The instant stretched, offending the rules of time around it. When Lucy finally relented, time sprang back into motion and the Naloths came. Black, hot cum sprayed deep into whichever orifice happened to be on top of the cocks at the time.

The whole world around Lucy shuddered as she felt the surge of spunk coat her insides. It flowed out around his cock, soaking his legs and her thighs. But that wasn't enough. With the second ropes of cum spraying in her, she squeezed her breasts. Milk gushed out. All around her, she saw the other Crimson women shudder with pleasure right before their tits erupted as well. The milk poured out onto the Naloths, soaking them as the hungry mouths tried to gulp down as much of the milk as possible.

Behind her, Lucy knew the onlookers had fallen prey to her exuberance. No longer suppressed by Naloth's dread, the lust snaked through the crowd, turning the audience into an adjoining orgy. Wet squelching filled the air as Cain and his herd fucked and sucked and sprayed milk. The wolves picked off the straggling humans who teetered with indecision. More than one woman screamed with joy as a werewolf's cock spread her walls wide open. Most of the humans chose their fate or tribe. Humphrey's strange cock emptied his fat balls into the waiting slit of a young woman who happily snorted as her smooth belly turned into a rotund gut. Alice led women to Oliver by the scruff of their necks, yet they all knelt in front of the half-demon's cock, ready to become another twisted slut for him to fuck at will.

Naloth's chains dissolved into smoke. Bethany surged with life once more. She and her kind joined the fray, finding new members of the Garden who waited for release. The dim visions of her short imprisonment faded as Bethany's virile girlcock slid into the ass of a middle aged woman whose breasts swelled with nectar as flowers grew in her hair. Nearby a man was wrapped in Eva's coils, his balls emptying for the third time into her hungry slit as he stared into her mesmerizing eyes.

Amid the sounds of debauchery, the world around them took on a firmness. Every object felt more permanent and fixed. The space grew vast, spiraling out from one dot into a whole universe, a big bang fueled by an orgy. New stars formed in the sky, new planets coalesced in far reaches of a reality's brand new galaxy. All of it happened at once before running either direction in time to fill in the gaps. And still, Naloth's cock surged inside of Lucy as he nearly drowned in milk.

When she finally had enough, Lucy dismounted, letting her gaping pussy relinquish the fat cock. She stood up, a steady stream of cum and milk flowing down her body. The other Naloths dissipated into smoke. The remaining demon withered to a small thing, something more manageable. The other Crimson Women faded, disappearing into clouds of red smoke that filled Lucy with a sense of great relief. The chittering Colin-thing stole away the mangled body of Haephastael during the orgy. Lucy searched for either creature but could not find them. Instead, she found thousands of other souls, human souls, confused and wondering how they came to be in a world slightly different than the one they expected.

Lucy let herself diminish. Her wings vanished, and she shrank to her normal size. After a moment of consideration, she let herself go further, returning to the tired and lonely housewife who once drank a fateful potion. In this form, she walked to the edge of town. The shimmering wall where her realm once ended had vanished, and she knew she could walk the full circumference of the globe if she chose. Instead, she turned to the right and headed up a nearby hill. At the top, she let down her last defense. She allowed herself, for a moment, to feel human.

She smiled. The sun rose. As its light scattered on the hillside, she noticed the smoky figure nearby. "Amanda?"

The figure turned slightly.

"Was that what you had in mind when you picked me?"

The shade didn't answer. Lucy sighed and shrugged. "Well, it's done, one way or the other. I need a nice, loving fuck, that's what." Her divine body returned, and she set out for home.

***

The end.