Crimson Tide

Story Info
Man takes good care of granddaughter's friend.
5.9k words
4.52
21.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy. It is not a docudrama, or a news story. As usual, it's a bit over the top. It could have been in several different categories. I picked group sex. If you don't agree, then you go write something and put it in any category you like. Everybody is over eighteen, no relation to anyone living or dead or in between. Please keep your hands and feet in for the ride. Try to be nice, or at least civil in your comments. That means you Mr Anonymous. There is incest in the story. So if that's not your thing, stop reading now. Ok, all aboard, next stop Crazyville. You have been warned.

Crimson Tide

My granddaughter's friend had come over to visit her. Unfortunately, the surprise visit failed as my granddaughter Suzy had to go take care of her baby cousins, while their parents recovered from the flu. I made damn sure Suzy had her flu shot, for what it was worth, at least two months ago. I said many prayers for all of them.

The pharmacist made mention that the flu shot this year was only about thirty to forty percent effective. Swell. We can put a man on the moon, but the flu might kill us all. All but thirty percent! Yikes, I prayed some more for my granddaughter and her little cousins. I even said a prayer for their parents who pissed me off, not getting a simple shot, endangering us all... But then, what the hell? It's just a thirty percent chance of help anyway... So why get annoyed? They certainly were rethinking the lack of foresight about not being vaccinated. Fuck it, I'll just pray for their dumb asses.

So I was a bit shocked when this very beautiful young woman showed up at my door, small valise in hand. Who was this cute thing?

"Hello pretty girl. How can I help you?" I said with all sincerity.

"Hello, Mr Hartman." her eyes were a brilliant green that shown in the half light of the evening sunset. Her hair was a firey red hue, like a good Irish girl's should be. She had scarlet lips, almost blood colored, plump and inviting. Her teeth were brilliant white as was the white of her eyes. She was movie star beautiful, like an angel fell to earth. She was drop dead gorgeous, and I don't think she knew it.

"You must be Suzy's friend." I had the door open, the smell of beef stew wafted out if the kitchen. I saw her nostrils flare once, I knew she was staying for diner at least. She looked at me with those eyes like she was starving.

"Pleased to meet you sir. My name is Penelope Parsons, but everyone calls me Penny." She reached out to shake my hand. But I just gave her a big hug, and kissed her cheek. She pulled back quickly after the hug.

"I'm Benjamin Hartman, but you may call me Ben. Won't you come in? I have a nice pot of beef stew on the stove. Would you care to join me? Please, come on in."

"If you don't mind sir, where is Suzy?" Her reluctance was plain to see. She seemed planted where she stood.

"I'm so sorry Penny, she's about four hundred miles from here helping with some sick relatives and their babies. She had her flu shot, so I'm just praying for her and all of them. I'm not sure when she'll be back."

"My folks went on some kind of couples retreat. They won't be home for three weeks. My brother just went in the air force. I have no idea when he will be back." She looked a bit forlorn. She seemed scared and lonely. Time to step up for me.

"Penny, you are welcome to stay here. I have a small swimming pool, and that includes a hot tub with the jets and everything. I could use some company myself." I enjoyed my solitude, but it was nice to have company too. Especially a beautiful young woman.

"Were would I sleep? I don't want to put you out."

"Penny, it's a four bedroom house, two of the spare bedrooms have nice queen size beds, Suzy has a nice single plus a small sofa, and I have a king size bed from when my wife was alive. That's not even counting the sofas and things in the living room and family room. Suzy used to have fifteen girls for her sleep-overs. Of course they didn't sleep much." I just giggled at the thought.

"One time during a sleep over there was a bad storm with a lot of lightning and thunder. I woke up with eight girls in my bed, and Suzy in my arms. That was kinda nice, kinda crazy!" I giggled.

"Really, since my wife passed, this place is too big for me, but I have so many happy memories here, I'm a little reluctant to sell and downsize." Yeah, the house had a great deal of history for me. Most of it good.

"Are you sure I wouldn't be a bother?" She looked very scared. Of me?

"Listen, I understand. You don't know me very well. I will book you a room at a hotel. I'll pay for it, you can stay there until my granddaughter, or your folks, gets back." I had a simple solution for her.

"Wait, how much would that cost?" She was doing some kind of calculation in her head.

"Don't worry about it. I have it." I was not rich, but I was comfortable. It would not affect my finances in the least. It would be nice to help this beautiful girl.

"No, no, no. How much?" She insisted on asking.

"I don't know, $1400 or $1500. I have the money. I just want you to be comfortable and safe. Best Western ok with you?"

"No, no! That's way too much money! I'll catch a bus and go back home." She said sadly. Maybe she expected me to try to convince her to stay. I don't play games very well. Oh well, I tried.

"Ok Sweety, hey it was very nice to see you again. Please be careful! Bye-bye...Good luck. I'll let my granddaughter know you were here. Give us a hug!" I led her to the front door and closed it behind her. She did look a bit startled and surprised. What did she expect? I'm not going to help someone who dosen't want my help.

My phone was ringing it's little chirp song. I answered it.

"Ben, it's Sasha. Are we still on for tomorrow at 9 am?"

"Yes, I am looking forward to it. My back is hurting a lot right now!" I said in all honesty.

"I had a cancellation, would you like me to come over there now?" She asked me, bless her heart.

"That would be lovely. I'll leave the door open and go get showered, ok? Same rate as last time?"

"Yes sir, three hundred dollars for two hours. I would stay overnight tonight for five hundred."

"Oh dear, I'm an old man, that would be more than I could possibly do! Let's stick to two hours... You may certainly sleep here if you wish but ... Well you know." It was a little game we played. Of course she was going to stay over.

"Oh you are so full of shit. In several hours you will be begging me to stay. I guess that makes you happy. You going to undress me?" She asked in her sexy voice.

"Sure, when you get upstairs. I still need a hot shower... I just heard something out front. It sounded like crying. What the hell?" I was concerned about who or what it might be.

"You should be careful when you check it out." she advised.

"I'll see you soon Sasha. I'm going to check out that noise. I'll call you back. Bye." I hung up. I opened the front door, and there huddled on the step was Penny. Her red head was down. She looked like she had lost her best friend.

"Penny, what's going on? The truth now, come on." I said in a stern voice.

"My parents had a big fight. My mother ran away with a huge tattooed biker, and my dad...he went completely nuts. He started screaming and throwing stuff. After that he finally realized that she was not coming back, he said he had to go find her. He ran out and jumped in his car. That's the last I have seen of either one of my parents. I... I have very little money. I don't have enough for a bus ticket. I didn't want to impose. I just don't know what to do. I am eighteen, but right now, I'm very scared. What happened to my mom and my dad? What will happen to me?" She burst into tears. My heart went out to her. I would take care of her, and try to locate her missing parents. She just had to accept my help.

"Please come inside honey. I will get you some food, and I will take care of you. No arguments this time. I will call the police tomorrow and get them involved. We will stick together, and everything will be fine. You'll see!" I picked her up and carried her into the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around me. I put her down and she didn't want me to let go.

I got both of us some nice beef stew, and crusty bread and butter. I opened a sweet Beaujolais wine the girls might enjoy. I knew Sasha would be here soon. I got a pitcher of lemonade in case she liked that better. Penny went through a bowl of stew in just a few minutes. I guess she had not really eaten anything substantial in a few days. She seemed to enjoy it very much. I do make a pretty decent beef stew.

The doorbell rang. It was Sasha.

"Come in Sasha. We're in the kitchen!" I yelled to her.

Sasha came in the kitchen, gorgeous as always. Sasha hardly ever ate, and even then, she ate like a bird. I was going to feed her some whether she liked it or not! Sasha is so slender. She was probably less than 105 pounds, and five foot- seven inches tall. She looked quite a bit like a model. She kissed me on my lips. She was so damn beautiful.

"Penny this is Sasha. Sasha is my physical therapist. I have had back problems over the years, and Sasha comes over now and then to massage my back, and help me with stretching and alignment." Sasha and I both grinned. I handed her a bowl of beef stew. Sasha immediately brightened up.

"Nice to meet you Penny." She said as they did a cursory handshake. Sasha dug into the steaming food. Sasha definitely liked my cooking. "Ben you are such a good cook! Mmmmmm" Sasha devoured my stew. It was nice to see her eat.

"Nice to meet you too Sasha. You are so very beautiful." Penny was all done with her beef stew.

"May I have another? This is fantastic! It is so very delicious. Did you make this yourself? Is there red wine in this?" Penny's face looked a lot better, like she got a little hope back. Hope is a very, very precious commodity.

"Why yes, I made it from scratch. I put in about two cups of red wine. It gives it a richer flavor, and a bit more sauce," I said. I had finished my own bowl.

"May I?" She gestured with her bowl.

"Of course Penny, help yourself. It makes me happy to see someone eat my cooking and enjoy it!"

"Penny, why don't you sleep in Suzy's bedroom tonight. It has familiar furniture and surroundings, and it will help you rest. Oh, and I might as well come clean... Sasha is more to me than just a physical therapist. We do make love now and then. So if you hear any screams, that's just me in either therapy or ecstasy." Sasha giggled as I spoke.

"Wow, I never would have guessed, given the uhh..."

Penny looked at me with a bit of a guilty look, "Um, age difference."

"Oh Penny, you just think he's old? Ben is the best there is. He is gentle and kind. He has a beautiful body, and he's hung like a freakin' horse. I have asked him repeatedly to marry me, but he thinks I am too young for him, that I need someone closer in age. I don't care, I love him. He has ruined me for other men. They just don't even come close to him. He gives me so many nice orgasms. Then he pays me for my time, as he makes me come! He's the very best there is. Will you marry me Ben?" Sasha was dead serious. She held my hand on her tit. It was a very nice breast. She searched my gaze for the answer she so desperately wanted.

"Sasha my love, I am way too old for you. You will meet some nice young man, and that will be it for us. I don't want to stand in the way of your happiness." I kissed her, she kissed me back and hugged me close.

"YOU make me happy. I just want to be yours. I want you to own me, more than you do now. I want your children too!" She looked at Penny. "That makes seventeen times I've asked him- No, more like I have begged him! I'm not giving up Ben. Even if I have to tie myself to your bed!" Everyone smiled at that.

"Penny, I know you have feelings for him, I can see it on your face. You should give this fantastic man a try! Just please, don't hurt him, please! He's really a wonderful man, but he is very sensitive. Come on Ben. Let me rub your, uhhh... back! Maybe I'll rub the other nice parts too!" She giggled. She was very happy and smiling. She was pulling me towards the bedroom. She had her dexterous little hand in my pants. Sasha wrapped her fingers around my dick.

"You would allow me to make love to him? You wouldn't get jealous?" Asked an incredulous Penny.

"Ben has enough love in him for ten women. Do I get jealous? Yes, but I can't always satisfy him. He wears me out. I have already passed out from too much pleasure. He fucks me into delirium! I want him to be happy." Sasha was a woman on a mission. She wanted to make me cum. And rub my back too. Her hair was gleaming like the hair ads on TV.

"You do make me happy! Actually today might be a bit different. Penny is feeling very blue, and out of sorts because of her own parents bad behavior. Sasha, can we work on her together? You know I will never leave you high and dry." She nodded her assent.

"Certainly. I have a little problem as well. My... ahh, monthly friend... is with us."

"Your monthly friend?" I feigned stupidity.

"Yes, my period. I am very horny and crampy though, so maybe you could take a ride in the red river? Please?" She looked at me with those blue eyes. How could I ever refuse her?

"Of course I will. I'll even give you a little lick and a promise." I said, surprising her.

"You don't have to do that." Sasha said.

"I want to. I know you love it when I do it, and it gets you all primed for... Well you know. Sex!" I replied.

"I'm on my period. That would be above and beyond the call of duty. You don't have to!" Sasha said again.

"Lets go upstairs and get naked. No more silly arguments!" I tried to get them both moving. Trying to herd cats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All three of us went into the master bedroom. I got out some very old beach towels for the bed. The duvet cover was pretty old, so I didn't care if it got a stain or two.

This might get very messy. I did not mind. I was raised on a small farm. The excrement of pigs, cows, chicken and turkeys... Well that's some stinky shit! You kinda got used to it. Her period was like lilac perfume compared to that shit.

Sasha was naked in a flash. Penny just stood there like a deer in the headlights. I took my time, as Sasha liked my slow tease, for some reason, it got her going every time! This time, it seemed to have a similar effect on Penny. She never took her eyes off me.

When I got down to my shorts, which were properly tented, Sasha took penny literally by the hand, and put Penny's hand on my hard on, still in the cotton. Penny automatically started grabbing and stroking it. She smiled.

"Penny, get on your knees in front of me," I said. She kneeled obediently. "Pull down my underwear, now." I tried to sound like authority but Sasha had a huge grin on her face.

My cock immediately flew up as it was released from bondage, and smacked Penny's chin from underneath. She had a fit of giggles as she stroked and tentatively sucked my cock. She was suddenly very happy. Her cheeks bulged out a bit, but she really seemed to be enjoying herself. This girl was a natural cocksucker. She couldn't take the whole cock, but she was stretching her mouth wide open to take me as deep as she could. She seemed to relish the dirtyness of the act itself. She would go as deep as she could, and back to the head.

"It's so big! You're twice as big as..." She hesitated. "My father's penis." she said with a guilty face. I did not ask.

Sasha came out of the bathroom with a big bowl of hot water, and some hand towels, and big bath towels too. We were going to have fun tonight! So what if it got messy.

Sasha laid down and wiped her crotch clean with the hot water and soap. She was as clean as she could be. I knew from experience that as she got excited, the flow would start. I was ok with that. People do much more messed up things. Hell, some people eat snails, or the worm in the bottle of tequila. Some folks eat grasshoppers, and some eat frogs legs. To each his own.

Penny had stopped sucking my cock as soon as I started licking Sasha. She was watching us closely, as she had no idea what it was like to get eaten on her period. She seemed to be fascinated.

I started to tongue Sasha's slit and she was coming in less than a minute. She arched her back and cried out. She begged me to fuck her hard, but I knew better, she would only get sore. So I slow fucked her. Very gently, deep in and out. Sasha went bananas. She was coming one orgasm after another, as I took my time, and really gave it to her good. I stopped and went downtown on Sasha's hairless slit, and she again voiced her objections, but I ignored them. I licked her lips and cunt, and very gingerly licked her clit. Then I sucked her clit hard. She went off like the fourth of July, coming and coming, screaming my name. She shook and came hard, a massive climax wracking her body and she had her customary girl squirt as she peaked. Only this time, she covered my face and my tongue with a bloody discharge from her period. I had sorta been expecting this, and I immediately wiped my face with a paper towel and then a wet hand towel. I was as clean as a whistle for the most part, except for a bit of juice in my mouth. I had a plan for that as well, a tall glass of peppermint schnapps was on the night stand. I quickly took a swig of the liqueur and basically rinsed my mouth with it. I spit into a nice old brass spittoon I had by the bed. I was going to cum soon, so I tried to put my cock back in her cooter, but but Sasha stopped me. She was in that post-coital phase where she was quite oversensitve to touch.

"Ben please! No, no, no! I just came so damn hard. I need a few minutes. Why don't you just fuck Penny while I recover. Oh yeah my God, that was so utterly fantastic." Sasha seemed wiped out. Her face and neck were red flushed, and she was breathing like she had just run a marathon. I guess that she had a huge orgasm.

Penny looked at me with those eyes of a deer caught in the headlights. I saw her fear and loathing, and her desire too, so I just wanted to reassure her.

"Penny, we don't have to do anything at all. If you don't want to, we won't even touch you... If you do want to, then we will, and I will do my best to make it good for you. Unfortunately, I am a little bit on the large side, so I am probably not the best first choice for your first time." I told her as she looked at my hard cock. I could smell her arousal and see the conflict in her eyes. She wanted it, but she was a bit afraid.

"No, no. No! I want you Ben. You are big, but I have seen how gentle and kind you are. I can tell that you are the perfect man to take my cherry. I think you deserve to be that man. Please! I want you to fuck me, and make me a real woman. PLEASE. BEN! Do it.

Don't make me beg you. You know I will. I want you so bad." Penny said with determination. She was stroking my cock as she spoke. I could smell her arousal. She was dripping.

"Ok, if you are sure. If you want me to stop, just say so. When I am penetrating you, it will be difficult to stop. Penny, you are so very beautiful, I want you to enjoy the experience. It is usually not the best experience, at least for the first time. But I will try to set things right for you. Lay back and try to relax. That's right. Open up your thighs a bit more so I can lick your pussy." I told her and she spead her legs like a cheerleader. Maybe she WAS a cheerleader?

"Wait, how old are you Penny? I should have asked that first."

"Did you forget about my nineteenth birthday party? You were there. You got me a beautiful cashmere sweater. My mother was coming on to you. She's kind of a ... slut. That's why you don't remember! You're thinking about my mom."

"You're right. Your mom is...difficult. She actually had her hand on my...never mind, it's not important." Her mom IS a slut.

12