Crimson Tide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my face in her lap and Penny was drenched from the waiting and watching. I licked her lips on the outside, just little angel kisses. I moved on to the inner lips, she willingly opened her cunt to my tongue. Her hands were on my head as I licked her lips teased her pussy. I was going to lick front and back, from her butthole to her engorged clit. Penny was moaning and she held my head in both her hands. Then when she was getting very aroused, I took her clit into my mouth and sucked her clit between my teeth very gently. Penny spasmed and she had a huge orgasm. But strangely, she did not yell, or cry out. She shivered as she came on my face. Quiet as a mouse.

"Oh Ben, I'm coming!" Penny said quietly.

As she was still coming, I brought my dick up to her pussy and began to enter her tight love canal. Penny grabbed my hips, and tried to get more of my cock into her tight little cunt. It didn't want to go in. Too tight.

"Come on! Fuck me good!" Penny cried out to me.

I pushed my cock firmly but gently into her tight, tight pussy, and she had her first orgasm from my cock penetrating her wet snatch. She was so incredibly tight, and very hot, and dripping wet.

I was going to do lots of other things, but she said, "Please, no more foreplay. Fuck me hard and fast. Bang me good. I want you to fuck me hard and deep. Stick that big meat stick inside me. Give it all to me. Please! Ben. Fuck me. Fuck me good!" She was begging me. She was trying to pull my hips forward to get more of my dick in her.

So I did what she asked me to do, I thrust deep into her tight little cunt, and now she screamed like I was killing her. She shuddered, and shook like a leaf, and she came like a rocket, as I fucked her in a basic missionary position. I could feel her cunt spasm again and again as she climaxed. That was very unusual for a girl's first time. I was going from all the way in, to all the way out. I just kept my dick head inside her. I started to really fuck her silly, and a few minutes later she was screaming again. This time Penny was in hard climax. I couldn't hold back any more and I said, "I'm sorry but I'm going to cum soon... I ... I... Yeah , oh fuck me yes, here I cum!" And next thing I was filling her happy cavity to capacity. She screamed again and shook, as she had a very good cum. I sucked her magnificent hard nipples, and kissed her as she was still in her climax!

"Ben, oh my goodness Ben. What have I done?" Penny wailed.

"What's the matter?" I asked, now very concerned.

"I'm just ruined for all other men. Nobody's going to ever come close to the fantastic orgasms that you just gave me, almost at will. Without a doubt, you are the best fucker there is." She laid back and spread her long luscious legs and she smiled. "No wonder Sasha wants to marry you. I do too! Marry me Ben. I want to be your woman."

"Penny? I'm right here. If anyone is going to marry him, it's going to be ME! I love him so much. You know what, I'll show you how much I love him." Sasha seemed to be on a mission. That girl had a look of determination on her gorgeous face.

She sucked my cock, still wet from Penny's cunt, all the way to the balls. She couldn't stay down that far for long, as she couldn't breathe with my dick in her throat, but I was very happy and impressed by the depth of her blowjob. But then she did something rather unexpected. She spun around and handed me the lube. She was spreading her own asscheeks and I knew she was really ready to fuck. She jumped when I spread her anus with a big dollup of lube, and I covered my cock with the slippery stuff.

"DO IT, FUCK ME NOW, IN MY ASS HOLE!" She almost convulsed as I positioned my cock against her little sphincter. I pushed my cock into Sasha's tight little ass. She pushed back hard, pushing her anus onto my cock. She screamed loud enough to wake up the dead.

"Son of a bitch, Ohmygod, you are so damned big! DO IT. DON'T STOP. Oooohh!"

I was just inside her ass, just the head and only four or five inches. I stopped and waited for her to adjust to my hard intrusion. Sasha just shuddered and came, her pussy juice and discharge flowing freely out of her cunt. Her back arched almost involuntarily as she climaxed hard.

"I'm COMING! Fuck! Come on, fuck me good. I won't break. Bang me. Bust my ass. Go deep. I know you want to. Stick that big meat deep inside me. Oh for the love of... I feel like I'm fucking a damn tree stump." Sasha seemed determined to get my dick up her shithole. She was clenching and unclenching her rectum as she was still coming. Her face was scarlet red as she climaxed with me deep in her tight little sphincter.

"So you are a stump jumper?" I was going a little bit deeper, and working it in an out. She was pushing back into me to fuck her deeper. She screamed again.

"Yes. I'm a... BIG STUMP JUMPER. OH SHIT I'M GOING TO... COME AGAIN! UGH. UGH!" She grunted as she came, climaxed hard, and she shuddered as her cum shot out of her empty cunt. It was a little bit bloody, but mostly her regular juices.

Penny had slipped under Sasha without me noticing, and she was licking her cunt like an excited dog, from my cock and balls, all the way to Sasha's clit. She didn't seem to mind that I was pistoning in and out of Sasha's rectum. It was all I could take. I knew I was about to explode.

"I'm going to... COME!" and I started to spurt. I got two good jets into Sasha's asshole, when I was forcibly removed from the gripping asshole, and into Penny's mouth I was forced. I continued to ejaculate into Penny's hungry willing mouth.

"Hey, where did you go?" Sasha asked me. Suddenly she was empty.

"Penny decided to suck my cock out of your shit hole. This woman is very kinky."

"Hey, you better share his jism, you little cunt!" She spun around again and the two of them kissed each other and shared my sperm before they both swallowed and opened their mouths to show me that my semen was in fact, swallowed. They giggled and continued to kiss each other. Both girls had a hand on my cock. I was spent. That was an unbelievably hard orgasm for me. I needed to close my eyes. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out. A man can only take so much. I needed forty winks to recharge a bit.

I woke up later as a nipple was forced into my mouth and I felt a woman's thighs on top of my waist. Penny was trying to force my cock up her shithole, apparently she was going to be rid of her anal virginity tonight as well. She had me hard again, hard as a rock. She seemed determined to get my dick into her butt.

She had lubed up her tiny asshole and I was greased up as well. I was going to be in her anus in a second, I could feel her sphincter give way to my intrusion.

Penny screamed so loud I thought the neighbors were going to call the cops. "Ohmygod, OHMYGOD, you really are a fucking stump! It's, It's, it's too much dick! I can't... Oh fuck yeah, fuck me! Aaahhh jam that big bastard up my asshole. Ugh ugh, ugh, your going to tear me apart! Oh MY God, I love it. I'm going to... Cum, CUM, Cuuuum. Oh fuck my ass, you shit fucker! Fuck!" Penny may not have been vocal her first time, she was broadcasting now. She clamped down on my dick repeatedly as she went bonkers, spasming on me again and again. I exploded with a ferocity that I had not thought possible, pulsing my ejaculate deep into her rectum. Penny's face was a mixture of rapture and triumph, she was proud of her ascension into womanhood. Sasha just looked at me with love.

I laid back and a wave of tiredness overcame me. I was falling asleep even as both women kissed me, and we all slept well. I awoke to Sasha's mouth on my morning wood, and two seconds later she was on top of me and I was buried to the hilt in her hot cooch.

"Let me do the work!" Her wet cunt contracted so rhythmically around and up and down, I was just amazed that she could do that. She couldn't keep it up as she was spasming hard on my cock, climaxing and grunting like she was in heat. She rolled off, and Penny rolled on! In moments I was buried in her hot snatch, and she was coming just from the penetration. She was like a force of nature as she fucked me hard and fast and deep as I could get in her tight little love hole. I have no idea what number of orgasms, but I know she shook herself, me and the bed as she came hard on my cock, again and again. I couldn't believe it I was going to cum soon! I don't know where I got the cum, but I came hard inside her, as deep as I could get, and that set her off on a huge climax. She shuddered and came hard with me. She yelled out.

"Ohmygod Ben, I am having the best... CUM. Of. My ... Life! I am yours now. You own me. Ooooohh fuck yes I'm still coming!" She stopped moving and pitched forward on my chest. I could feel her cunt spasm again and again on my cock. Sasha kissed her and she kissed me. We were all in that lovely post coital bliss phase. It was to be short lived.

"You fucking little bitches. I was supposed to be first this weekend! I can't believe you two!" My darling little granddaughter Suzy was standing in the doorway looking at the three of us with a very upset face. She was stripping out of her clothes as she walked into the bedroom. "We agreed that I was going to be first with him! I'm so mad, I might spank your asses, but I know you bitches like that. I am next to have him. That's it, no arguments! Pappi. I love you. I can't believe you fucked my slut girlfriends before me!" Suzy was stroking my cock as she yelled at me, and then I was in her mouth. I was kinda shocked that my little granddaughter was sucking my cum covered cock! This was so wrong on so many levels. I'm going to jail, I'm going to hell. And then, quick as a wink, Suzy was on top of me, and my hard dick was in her hot, tight little cunt. I was fucking my own beautiful granddaughter, Suzy! I should feel shame, I should stop her, my god I am going to, no I must not, Ohmygod I'm COMING inside her! Suzy is coming with me! Oh fuck, I'm going to hell for sure now.

"Thank you Pappi! I love you so much!" Suzy just covered my face with kisses. The other two followed her lead and I was covered in beautiful women and kisses! I had to get up to go to the bathroom.

"There had better be some beef stew left for me, you dirty little sluts, or I'll beat your fat asses!" Suzy loved my beef stew. Much giggling followed. I suppose I will have to make more beef stew. Oh well, at least they like it. It might give my cock time to recover from all this lovely abuse too. I walked to the kitchen naked and happy.

12