All Comments on 'Crippled Girl Ch. 01'

by Pappageno

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stuwatcher52stuwatcher52about 11 years ago
Great writing, I can only hope the series continues :)

An enjoyable love story with great, hot sex too! I would hope the author continues with the relationship of these two loving people as the forge their way through college, life and the handicaps they both seem to have. Story and sex flows nicely and leaves you thinking about what will happen when they finally get out of bed. A five star effort all the way-kudos to the writer !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

A wonderful story that makes you SEE the characters and care about them. Can't wait for Part2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
beautifully written

Not just a fuck story...I love the emotional response the reader gets :) it feels like a real relationship

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Sweet

Some of the later dialogue wandered off into the bushes, but all in all, a nice story. Will be intrigued to see how you follow this up.

partial2passionpartial2passionabout 11 years ago
Very nice.

I cant wait to see how you develop this. I like the plot and the fact that they're cool nerds sort of. Id like to see you develop India's character more. Her dialogue is hard edge and curses alot which is to expected of what shes been through. But itll be nice to see a softer side to her. I thought it would come out after sex but the sex dialogue she came off as being arrogant.. not sexy. Also can you describe what they look like. She has light brown eyes, black hair and is petite.. and he's tall?? Just little things that will make ure story meatier (sure thats a word) ;)

Otherwise great job!!

-p2p-

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
PURRRRRRRRFECT!

Awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great would love to read more of this kind of work from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous