Crissy becomes Mom-Slut

Story Info
Young Man has his way with his step mother.
2.2k words
4.31
69k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a struggle to get through to my step son since I married his father six months ago. I thought it was all going well when, on our wedding day, he called me Mom, but I was just a little concerned when he grabbed my backside when he asked me to dance at the reception.

Now, here we were, six months into my marriage, and its a struggle to get him to do anything I ask him to do. I thought we could use this weekend to air our differences and try to get along while his father was out of town. So I called him into my home office to make some plans, it only took an hour to get him in here, but now that he was, and he was looking at me with those eyes, so much like his father's, I didn't know what to say to him.

"Aaron, something has to give. We can't keep going on like this."

"Oh, I know, Mom," he replied and moved around the desk towards me. As he leaned in to kiss me, I froze. I knew this was wrong, but I didn't stop it. What could be so bad about a kiss? It means nothing, right? He backed away and left the room, leaving me in total turmoil, torn.

*****************

She had no idea. When my father married Chrissy, I protested, I argued, I was a flat out bastard to her. But she keeps trying. I have to shake my head sometimes because she has no idea what she does. She has no clue that half the fights I get into are because my friends want to fuck her. I'm 19 for Christ's sake, why do I feel the need to defend the honor of the home wrecking whore my father married? Just because he loves her doesn't mean I do.

Lets see how she reacts to that, I thought as I kissed her. I half expected her to slap me or ask me to leave, but she just stood there, dumbfounded, like I had just sprayed her with carbonite and she was frozen. If I'm admitting things, I have thought of fucking her, showing her what the old man obviously can't give her, more times than I can count, honestly. Wouldn't that be something?

To be fair, I left without giving her the chance to respond. I just left.

*******************

Several hours later, when I finally felt I could face Aaron, I decided I would tell him how inappropriate that was, despite the arousal I felt. But first, I couldn't face him like this, his kiss stirred up things I haven't felt in weeks. Todd's touch had grown cold and routine, but that kiss stirred more within me than it should have. So I would talk to him, but first, I should take care of this need.

I duck into my bedroom, just down the hall from Aaron's and strip down. Looking myself in the full length mirror, I watch as my own hands skim down my body, stopping at my firm, full breasts, cupping them and pinching the rose colored nipples until they began to tighten and stand out. My mind wondered to new territory. I'm ashamed to admit, I thought of how Aaron's hands would feel on my breasts. From that one dance at my wedding, I knew how his hands felt as they grasped my backside, but that was more a sign of disrespect for the woman who married his father and not sexual.

***************************

I guess I should find Chrissy and apologize to her since she hasn't come out of her office since I left. The last thing I need is for her to tell the old man.

As I walk into the hallway to go downstairs, I hear moaning coming from my parents' room so I quietly sneak up to the cracked door. To say that what I see is a shock is an understatement. There, standing in front of the full length mirror is my step mother, naked and touching herself. Hearing her moaning as she pleasured herself caused my jeans to suddenly shrink several sizes. That's when I heard it...

*********************************

I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help it. An image of Aaron touching me came to my mind as my fingers finally found my aching wetness. I slid two fingers slowly inside myself and rode out wave after wave of pleasure as I pictured his fingers instead of my own.

******************************

I almost didn't hear it, I was mesmerized watching her fingers working themselves in and out of her smooth shaved pussy, dripping with her cum quickly. It was a soft moan, but what she said was unmistakable.

"Aaron..." That was all it took, I opened the door more and entered the room silently, as she gasped my name again, I turned her around.

"So, Mom, you really are a dirty whore, aren't you?" Before she could answer, I covered her mouth with mine and took what I wanted, roughly crushing her lips, grinding my teeth against her tongue. Without thinking, I ripped her ever present bun out of her hair, seeing the length for the first time as it cascaded down to her shapely hips.

From the hitch in her breath, I knew she wanted this. She had no idea what she was in for. I might look like my father, some say I even speak like him, but that's where the similarities ended. My desires were a bit more colorful than his. How many times did I sit in the bathroom between our bedrooms, listening to them fuck, jerking off to the thought of doing this? Showing my step mother that there was so much more than the boring sex she had with him?

The thought occurred to me that she would tell the old man if I fucked her. Well, I guess I better fuck her until she can't walk straight, make it worth it if she tells him and I get kicked out.

I grab a fist full of her hair and drag her over to the bed, pulling her over my knee as if I was the parent and she the child instead of the other way around. "Do you know what happens to dirty sluts in the real world, Mom? Do you know how they are treated?"

I know she can barely form a thought right now, she's still stunned by the suddenness of what is happening. As I pulled her across my knee, her hand landed on my hardening cock so I moved my hips to give her a better feel. "Do you see what you do to me, Mom? What you do to your son because you are such a slut? Fingering your pussy with the door open? Such a dirty girl, Mom. Does Dad know you do that with me in the house?" I punctuate my words to Chrissy with sharp, hard slaps to her round ass, the ass that I have spent many a night thinking of since that dance at Dad's wedding, that ass I have come up with any and every excuse to brush against or cop a feel of.

"Do you have any idea what thoughts of turning this ass red have done to me, Mom? How many times I have spilled cum on the floor listening to you fuck Dad, just to hear you moan, picturing you on my lap, moaning as I spanked this ass?"

********************************

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, or what was happening. How did I lose control so fully? One minute I was standing in front of the mirror riding out a gentle orgasm, and the next, I was sprawled over my step son's knees, a hand on his groin, whimpering as he confessed these things to me, a blush spreading across my body from both his hand and his words.

"No, Aaron, I don't. This is wrong, Aaron, let me up, please." If I had to, I would cry, I would swear to never tell anyone, I struggled in his lap, trying to get up, but deep down, knowing I didn't want him to let me up. The realization came on suddenly, but I wanted this. I wanted my step son to take control like this and to do these things to me, I needed them.

****************************

"You're not going anywhere Mom. See, I can't risk you telling Dad about this, so I need to make sure you are going to keep your mouth shut, do you understand me?" With that, I pushed her off my lap and quickly unbuckled my belt and let my pants fall to the floor, my now very tight boxers following quickly as I reached for her hair and pulled her face close to my cock. "Do you want that? Do you want to taste your step son's cock, Mom? If I fuck your face, though, will you keep your cock cleaner shut?"

When she nods her assent, without waiting for her lips to part, I slam my throbbing cock into her mouth, as deep into her throat as I have ever face fucked a woman. She gagged around me with the force and tears fell from her eyes. I looked down at her and knew, at that moment, I had a new cock washer. My step mother was mine.

I continued to face fuck her in silence for a few minutes before pulling her up by the throat and slamming her onto the bed. Spreading her legs roughly, the head of my cock poised teasingly at the opening of her bald, soaking wet pussy, I growled, "You want me to fuck you, don't you Mom? You want me to fuck you right here, right where my father fucks you, don't you?"

She nodded. "Mom, if you really are the slut you seem to be, you know that's not enough, tell me, do you want me to fuck you, right here?"

"Yes, Aaron. Please, fuck your Mom where she fucks your father, please, fuck me better than he does, son." And I did. Once I heard what I wanted to hear, I rammed my cock home, into her tight, wet pussy.

**********************

All sense of right or wrong flew out the window as I laid there, my step son's beautiful cock driving into me, drilling me deep. The more I begged, the harder he fucked. Why couldn't his father fuck like this?

"Fuck me, please, Aaron, fuck me like your father never could. Fuck me right here, where he attempts to fuck, son. Please, fuck your step mother. Oh, God, I'm going to cummmmmmmmm."

********

Those magic words were the end of me. Despite wanting to see how much of a slut my step mother really was, as she came around me, I exploded deep inside her, still pounding away, grunting my release as she screamed hers. But I knew this wasn't going to be the last time I fucked my father's wife. Oh, no, she was mine now, and she would fuck me any time I wanted.

As we both regained our breathing, I took her by the throat and crushed her mouth with mine again, getting her attention. "You really are a slut, aren't you Mom? And Dad has no idea, does he?"

She simply blushed in agreement and shook her head to indicate that my father was clueless.

My hand covered her pussy, my own cum mixing with hers, dripping onto my fingers, and I offered the slime covered fingers to her, sliding them between her lips. "Who do your belong to, Mom?"

"You, son. I belong to you."

"That's right, Mom. I don't want Dad to find out, so you will continue to fuck him as usual. I have your sex schedule pretty down by now, so every time I will be listening to you fuck him. The only thing different will be that you will scream and moan more when you cum. Think of me in the other room, jerking off to the sounds of you fucking my father, and give me those sweet screams as you cum to fuel my orgasms. Then, once Dad is asleep, you will come into my room and be fucked for real. Will my Mom-Slut do that for me? Come to me after you fuck Dad, so you can be fucked for real?"

She nodded. "Come on, Mom, you know thats not good enough, you need to tell me."

*********

I couldn't believe what I was agreeing to. But, Aaron was right, something happened, and I knew I belonged to my step son. I would agree to anything he asked of me, especially if it meant he would keep fucking me like that.

"Yes, Aaron, that sounds wonderful , son."

************************

"Good. Now, come up here and suck your son's cock until you fall asleep, but keep your legs open, I intend to fuck you again, I want my cum flowing out of your pussy, Mom-Slut. I want you to wake up knowing that your son's cum is sloshing around inside you, flowing from you."

As she settled between my legs, my softening cock in her mouth, her legs spread with the first dose of cum dripping from her folds, drifting off to sleep, my mind raced with all the things I intended to do to my willing Mom-Slut.