Crissy becomes Mom-Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Chrissy's sexual submission to her step-son grows.
4.3k words
4.15
36.6k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been fucking my step mom for two weeks now and the old man is still clueless. I haven't left any visible signs of our time together on her body for him to discover. He is away for a week, so its time to really see what my step mother is made of.

I double check the things I have in my bag for tonight before going to find my mom-slut.

*************************************

I was in my office finishing up some paperwork when Aaron walked in. Seeing him standing there, in the doorway to my office, I remember the last time he stood in the doorway. His 6'6" frame filled the entry to my office completely, that time, like now, he wasn't wearing a shirt. That was the first time we fucked while his father, my husband, was awake, in the next room in fact, Aaron sat down in my desk chair and had me sit on his lap right there, with the door open, his voice in my ear telling me to keep silent.

Ever since the first time we fucked, I will do whatever he says, I find myself blindly following his lead, following his orders, without question. Every time over the last two weeks, after his father fucked me, I went right into his room where he finished the job and did what Todd can not do.

And here I am, staring at the shirtless teenager in my doorway, silently both cursing his father and praising him at the same time. Aaron's birthday is this weekend, his 20th. How could he miss it?

"Hi, son, what's up?"

*********************************************

How cute, she thinks this is a friendly visit. "I know what I want for my birthday, Mom."

"What's that, son?"

With a grin, I look at her and say, "You, on your knees, Mom... But that's not all. Be in your room in ten minutes..." I take three long strides and am standing in front of my step mother, I pull her hair out of the bun, "What have I told you about this, Mom?" She looks to the ground in shame, knowing I prefer her hair down when Dad isn't home.

I reach over and rip her blouse open, the buttons flying, and remove her shirt. "Oh, yeah, you won't be needing this for a few days," I say and leave the room, heading for my parents' bedroom.

**********************************************

I quickly save what I was working on before heading up to my bedroom, my pussy quickly getting wet from the thoughts of what he could have in mind. A quick blush of shame washes over my going from my cheeks to the tips of my exposed breasts, knowing I was headed to fuck my step son, again.

I was almost like an addict who didn't want to kick the habit, except I was addicted to my son's cum. My mind wanders as I walk to my room, ducking into the bathroom first to freshen up. I wonder if I should strip first or if Aaron will take care of that in his own time. He didn't say anything about it so I wasn't sure what to do.

It's at that moment that I look at the hook on the back of the door to find the black garter with fishnet thigh highs hanging from it, the black stiletto heels next to the vanity.

I open the door, knowing he is watching, and strip down to nothing slowly before rolling the stockings and slipping them on before adjusting the garter and slipping into the shoes. I run a brush through my hair before sliding on a coat of dark red lipstick.

****************************

I watch from my parents' bed as my step mother puts on the outfit I left for her, if you can call it that. The old man has no idea how stunning she can look, how great her ass looks when she wears heels, or how fucking sexy her face looks in the middle of an orgasm. Sure, I'm still fucking girls my own age, but I keep going back for more of my step mother.

When she began to approach the room, I stood and blocked her entry. She was going to do this right. I pointed to the floor in front of me. She got the point after a few minutes and dropped to her knees, crawling after me when I went further into the room, sitting on the edge of the bed. She stopped and waited, on her knees.

**************************

I looked up at Aaron, sitting on his father's side of the bed, and saw the look cross his eyes. I knew what he wanted but waited for him to tell me, and tell me he did.

In a flash, his jeans were open and his amazing cock was out, standing a full 11 inches and my mouth was pulled down onto it by my hair. Before I realized it, my mouth was firmly held at the base of his cock.

***************************

"You like that, mom? You like choking on my cock? Be a good whore and suck it," I growled. I couldn't help myself. She knew what she was doing when it came to sucking cock. Not like the girl my age who blew me yesterday. She was all licks and kisses, no real sucking,l and definitely no deep throating.

I felt myself slip easily into the back of my step mother's throat and held her head still so I could stay there a moment as I felt her throat close around me when she began to struggle for air.

I pulled her hair harder as I shoved her lips up and down my cock, "That's right, suck that young cock. Worship it, yeah. Suck it, whore, like your life depends on it," I growled. Holding her head all the way down, immobile with her lips around the base of my cock, "because it does."

*********************************

With Aaron's threatening growls, a shiver ran through my body. I knew he meant what he said. So I sucked his cock as if my life depended on it. When I looked at his cock, I saw a ring from my lipstick around the base and was proud of myself. I got his entire length down my throat.

As precum began to ooze out of the tip, I savored the salty taste of it, licking every drop.

***************************

With what I had planned for the weekend, I didn't stop the first orgasm as it approached. Instead, I held Mom's head down and forced her to stay still, my cock halfway down her throat, as I unleashed ropes of thick cum into her mouth. "That's it, drink it all down like the good whore you are. Drink your step son's cum like a greedy bitch, Mom. Don't spill it."

I held her head in place a few more minutes, pushing myself completely into her throat and watched my step-mother's eyes roll back in her head before releasing her as I began to go soft in her mouth.

"Get up, Mom," I told her, standing myself and practically throwing her off me. She stood in front of me, her hair now a mess, lipstick smeared. I pushed her down so she was grabbing her ankles, bent at the waist and went to the bag I stashed on the side of the bed, pulling out two sets of cuffs. I kicked her feet so they were two feet apart and attached a cuff to each ankle, buckling them tightly before going back to my bag.

Without speaking to, or even looking at my step mother, I fastened a bar between her ankles that would prevent her from even attempting to close her legs.

*******************************

I stood there, holding my ankles, as Aaron attached the spreader bar to my ankles. He had never done this before, and I began to get the enormity of what was in store for the weekend. This would be completely different from anything I had ever experienced. My step son was by far the kinkiest person I had ever fucked. And, I'm almost ashamed to say, he brought out a submissiveness in me I never knew existed. By now, I knew I would do anything he asked of me, consequences be damned.

The cuffs and bar on my ankles looked new and I wondered if he had just bought them for this weekend. As if reading my mind, he finally spoke, "These are for us, only. I can't use them when I fuck girls my own age, they are just not as willing to do what I want, what I need. The bag I have will remain at the bottom of your closet. If Dad finds it, it will be up to you to think of something to tell him.

"Remember how I said I knew what I wanted for my birthday? Well, one thing I want is to show you exactly what I want, what I need. This weekend will be brutal. Your safe word is red. But, be warned, if you use your safe word, it stops, and I mean everything, and we never fuck again, understand, my little whore?"

"Yes, Aaron, I understand," I could barely get the words out. I was nervous for some reason. Maybe it waqs the mention of him fucking other girls, which I knew he did, sometimes he even showed me videos of him with some young, blonde, thin cheerleader, being much more gentle than he ever was with me. I don't know if I was supposed to be jealous or not, but I wasn't. He was too gentle and soft with her, forcing jme to watch the videos while he abused my pussy.

Sometimes, he made me watch the videos while playing with my own pussy, a live feed in my office with a live feed going to his phone, zoomed into my pussy, watching as I made myself cum while he fucked the cheerleader.

I felt a blindfold slip over my eyes as my wrists were crossed, my right one stretched and cuffed to my left ankle, my left wrist stretched to my right ankle. My comfort seemed of no importance to him.

****************************************

"I want to hear you scream, Mom, so don't hold back. The old man isn't home so no one else will hear you." With that, I took a few practice swings with the flogger I pulled from the bag.

With a loud THUD, the first strike lands and my bound step mother moans. I rain strike after strike to her round ass and thighs, turning them a bright red. I avoid her pussy, which is exposed with her position. I have plans for that later.

After about twenty minutes, I drop the flogger and pick up the steel paddle with the word "WHORE" carved into it. By now, my step mother is moaning softly. So, she likes that pain...Lets see what she thinks of this.

"You like that, do you? Such a whore. Maybe I need to brand your ass to tell what a whore you are?" Before she can answer, I strike with the paddle, the word whore standing out on her ass from just the one strike. I swat her five times, each one harder than the last, with the final one landing right across her exposed pussy. I stepped back to admire my work, taking the camera I had set up on the night stand to get a close up look at her ass, thighs, and finally, her pussy.

I ran a finger up her glistening pussy, gathering the wetness and bringing it to her mouth. "Open, whore. That's what you are, right? A whore who gets wet at being beaten? It's not over yet, not by a long shot."

I get down on one knee and release her wrists from her ankles before clicking the bar wider, spreading her legs to about three feet at the ankles. I won't have to bend her over as much to access her pussy like this. After clipping her wrists together I pull on them, dragging her, hobbling in her heels, behind me to the bench I moved to the middle of the room and push her to her knees in front of it. With a boot to her back, I push her over the bench, so her knees were off the floor and her torso was stretched over the bench. I fastened each wrist cuff to a front corner before walking behind her to pull the bar so her spread legs were straight behind her.

I went back to my bag and pulled out the razor strap I bought online, the thick, heavy leather hungry for flesh. Before I let her worry over what was next, I brought the stiff leather strap down, hard, across her beautiful ass, an angry red welt forming over the word whore across her cheeks. A soft scream escaped her lips.

*********************************

I don't know what it was that hit me, but the sting across my ass was exquisite. I screamed softly, which only seemed to encourage Aaron more, as he struck three more times in the same spot. I moaned and screamed at the release, never knowing pain could feel like this. This was a side of my step son I had never seen and I didn't know if I should be scared or excited.

"so, my step mother is a pain slut? You want more of this?"

"Yes, Aaron, please, I need more," I didn't know what came over me, why I said that, but I knew it was the truth.

***********************************

"Oh, I'm not Aaron, not to you, not anymore, I think we have moved past pretending, don't you?" I knew she didn't know what I wanted to hear, but I set the stage for what she would say later. Before she could answer, I laid three more strikes with the razor strap across her ass then went close, holding the leather to her lips, "kiss it, my whore," and she did.

Again, I swiped a finger up her slit, gathering the wetness, and held it to her nose and lips. "No need to deny it. Only a pain slut like you would get this wet from bring beaten bloody, Oh, yes, there is blood, Mom, and it looks fantastic." With that, my fingers grabbed her welted ass and squeezed hard. She drew breath sharply through her teeth as I pulled my hand back, slapping her ass, leaving my blood streaked hand print on her cheek. Using my finger nail, I traced the welted word whore in blood on her ass.

"One day, you will proudly wear the brand of the whore you truly are and there will be no hiding it, Mom. But, until then, this will have to do."

"Yes, Aaron."

I leaned in, holding my fingers to her lips, the intoxicating mix of her juices and blood thick in the air, my other hand pulling her hair back. "I told you, I'm not Aaron, not to you, my little whore. You will learn tonight what I am." And with that, I dropped her head and walked back to my bag.

********************************

I heard him walk away and rustle in a bag of some sort and I started to tremble. I decided I should definitely feel excited but I would be stupid if I wasn't a little scared, too. The taste of my own pussy has always excited me, but mixing that with my own blood made the excitement more dangerous. I wondered just how badly he had made me bleed and what exactly he meant by he isn't Aaron to me anymore.

I didn't have too much time to think before I felt the first shock from something small and electric against my inner thigh. I let out a little shriek of surprise and another one popped on the other thigh before I could fully recognize what the feeling was.

*******************************

I knew she was deep in thought when I returned. I took extra time going through my bag to give her a few moments with her thoughts, but I didn't want to give her too much time to think. I flipped the button on the cattle prod and touched it to her inner thigh. She jumped as much as her current situation would allow and shrieked, I chuckled. When I touched the other thigh, she moaned and instinctively tried to close her legs.

"Do I need to put a bar higher up? Good whores keep their legs open. Eventually, you will keep your legs open no matter what I do to you without the bar there to help. Even if I do this," I touch the prod to her clit, sending a zing of electricity through her entire body. She moans and relaxes in her bonds. I touch several more places with the prod before switching hands, pulling the knife out of my pocket.

I slowly dragged the knife along her back, leaving a light line, just to see how much pressure I needed to cut her. Despite her shuddering, I traced a line from her right shoulder, down her back, over her ass, right to her clit, creating a long scratch. Back up at her left shoulder, I leaned over her, pressing my jeans against her sore, welted, bloody ass and held the tip of the knife to her skin. "This is my body. You are my whore, Mom, aren't you?"

To accentuate the sensations of what I was doing and saying, I ground my pelvis against her. A fearful moan broke through her lips.

***********************************

I felt the cold blade as Aaron ran it down my body. But, I almost lost it when he leaned against me and pressed his very hard, very obvious erection against my ass. All the pain became centered as pleasure in that spot. Everything else faded away. I couldn't help myself, the only way to prevent an orgasm was to moan. He pressed his erection even harder against my ass. It was as if I would feel every letter his paddle left on my skin, every welt, magnified and converged under the zipper of his jeans, and I was helpless against the feeling.

*******************************

"You want to cum, don't you? I can tell by the way you're breathing. Does being beaten make you want to cum? Such a whore, Mom. Does Dad not make you cum? You're not his whore, oh no, you're MINE, aren't you?"

"Yes, Aaron," she whispered. Oh, no, that wouldn't do at all. With the knife, I lightly carved the letter A on her shoulder.

"There you go, your very own Scarlet Letter. You remember that book, don't you, Mom? A red A for adulteress. Except, in your case, we both know what it really means, don't we?" I pressed harder against her ass as I outlined the A several more times, causing it to bleed, before running my fingers through the blood. I leaned to flick the tip of my tongue along the hot, salty fluid oozing out of her.

"Cum for me, Mom. Cum like the filthy whore you are, wanting to fuck your step son, tell me what your Scarlet Letter really means while you cum for me." I backed away from her as the spasms started, grabbing the flogger again and raining down blows from her shoulders to her thighs as she exploded for me right there on the bench.

***************************************

Just like the whore Aaron branded me as, I came hard right there, my pussy muscles clenching at the air, longing to feel him inside. As the first lash from the flogger landed, I screamed out.

"I'm your whore, Aaron. My scarlet letter is an A for Aaron." The orgasm tore through me, extended by the flogging,

"Please, son, please, fuck me. I need to feel you inside me, please," I begged as the pleasurable sensations continued to course through me.

************************************

Her screaming was music to my ears. She was starting to get the hang of begging properly. It's amazing what a few good fucks can do to a raw slut. It still wasn't completely what I wanted to hear, but there was time for that.

I dropped the flogger and stood behind her dragging my fingers nails along the welts on her ass, scratching the red marks on her back from the flogger.

With one motion, before she knew what was happening, I hit the quick release on the cuffs holding her to the bench and stepped on the release lever on the spreader bar. This was the moment I was waiting for tonight. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and looked around the room quickly before slamming her into the floor to ceiling mirror installed on one wall.

With one hand, I grabbed both of her wrists and held them at the small of her back, clipping them together, my other hand lowering my zipper and removing my belt. I pressed my now free cock against her ass knowing it had to be excruciatingly painful since she wasn't used to this amount of abuse, at least not yet.

I teased her asshole a bit, hearing her whimpering in fear, knowing what that did to her psyche. "Don't worry, my little shore, not tonight. But, soon, Mom, soon you'll be begging your step son to fuck your ass, hard. But, not tonight, I have other plans for you tonight," I growled into her ear.

I didn't give her a chance to answer, sinking the fangs I had slipped over my teeth into her shoulder as I impaled her on my cock in one, swift motion. I sucked and licked at the blood that sprung from the wounds on her shoulder, right above the A I had carved. When I pulled my lips back, her blood still fresh on my tongue, the dark red liquid began to dribble from the punctures down to the carving on her shoulder blade.

As I begin to slam into her over and over, further abusing her ass and pussy with my hips, I grab a handful of her hair and pull her head back, exposing her entire throat to me and hold the knife right against her windpipe, pressing lightly but not cutting. I feel her deep intake of scared breath all the way down to my cock. My fingertips playing on her skin as they hold the knife steady.

12