Crissy becomes Mom-Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventures of Crissy and Aaron continue.
3.1k words
4.38
12.5k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't believe this has to be said on a BDSM story, but it does.

This is 100% consensual and within limits.

If you do not wish to read about a breeding fetish, blood play, knives, body marking, or any hardcore activities, please exit now. If you click on these types of stories just to troll the comments, please exit now.

To get the full story of these characters, please read Chrissy Becomes Mom Slut Chapters 1 and 2.

Thank you and enjoy reading!

*****

I sat in my room, looking in the mirror, trying to tell if anything was different. Last night was the first night of Aaron's birthday weekend. My step-son took me as his, and I took that irreversible step of calling him Master, giving myself to him completely, no questions asked.

I don't look any different. I stand and look at my body in the mirror, his marks are still evident on my flesh. My body is tender to the touch. I examine the evidence of his claiming gingerly, my fingers gliding along my body. Just as my fingers dip lower, to my now bald pussy, shaved at his command, my phone chimed with a text message, as if he knew what I was about to do

*****

I chuckle as I hit send on the text message just as my step-mother was about to touch herself. She keeps forgetting about the camera she let me hide above her mirror to watch as my father tries to fuck her.

The text was simple, "Wear only what is in the top drawer of the night stand. Meet me in the living room in 10 minutes. Do not touch MY pussy."

I touched the app for the hidden camera on my phone and watched her dress in the outfit I left for her while going to the living room, checking the supplies I stashed.

*****

I checked the top drawer and found the bra, panties, collar, cuffs and heels he left. It wasn't until I tried them on that I realized the bra had no cups, but it managed to hold my tits up and press them together. I blushed deeply when I saw my reflection in the mirror as I pulled on the panties, noting that they were crotchless. I buckled the cuffs around my wrists and added the 2 inch wide leather collar before stepping into the 5 inch heels.

I headed downstairs to my waiting step-son, the blush spreading with every step, turning my exposed flesh a deep crimson. He was sitting on the couch, fully clothed, looking at me, the welts and bruises from last night exposed by the barely-there outfit. I hated the smug look on his face, hated the sadistic look in his eyes,

I loved the smug look on his face, loved the sadistic gleam in his eyes. I stood in front of him and put my hands behind my back, pushing my tits out more.

Feeling his eyes on me, I realized why he gave me crotchless panties. With a flick of his wrist, he motioned for me to spread my legs. I moved my feet shoulder width apart and felt my wetness flow out of my pussy and down my inner thighs. He sat there, staring, indifferent.

*****

I watched as she struggled down the stairs. She was beat red from a blush, her welts and marks from last night were still red and raw. I would be adding many more tonight.

My step-mother struggled to keep her balance as she obeyed and spread her feet. I stood and walked around her, pushing forward on her shoulders until she had to put her hands out in front to brace herself against the couch. I smiled behind her as I caught a glimpse of the wince on her face as I pushed on the skin I sliced open last night.

"Still hurting, my little pain slut? Oh, well, so sad. You have no idea what you are in for tonight."

She shuddered out, "Yes, Master," the words going straight to my cock. I avoided allowing contact between my cock and her body so she would not know how hard I already was.

I pushed her back upright and pulled something out of my pocket. Holding the three clamps connected by a chain up for her to see, I saw her eyes go wide. After pinching each nipple hard to cause them to stand up, I hear her moan as the clamp pinches closed around each abused nub.

I took the third clamp in my hand and tugged on the chains, pulling on the clamps on her nipples. I held this on up for her to see that the chain was longer. Her eyes went wide when I reached down to pinch her clit, coaxing it out of hiding and the realization dawned on her exactly where it was going. "Oh, yes, Mom, it's going where you think," and I reached down to tighten the clamp onto her sensitive button. As it closed, her scream filled the air.

I pulled her down to her hands and knees and attached the ring holding the chains together to a hook I had installed under the throw rug. "You aren't going anywhere now, are you Mommy? No, my little whore isn't going to move. Stay put... Oh, yeah, you don't hand a choice," I chuckled as I walked away, leaving my step-mother moaning.

I took my time getting the bowl of ice from the freezer, trying to get control of the hard-on. It was time for the fun to begin.

*****

I know I should have been worried about Aaron installing hardware in the floor, but the pain was so intense that I didn't. It felt like teeth had clamped down on my clit. I tried to look around to see where he had gone, but every time I tried to move, the chains tugged on the clamps, sending fresh waves of pain straight to my nipples and clit. I gave up trying to see where he went after a few minutes and the pain turns into pleasure and I begin moaning. Its just then that I feel a sharp slap to my backside and a blindfold is placed over my eyes.

"You seem to be enjoying those clamps, Mom. I will have to remember that," he says after securing the blindfold. I can hear the chuckle in his voice.

*****

I can't resist her ass in the air and slap it a few times, eliciting a wonderful moan from deep in her throat. I know this part won't hurt, but it will be uncomfortable. But, first, I need her ass a bit higher. "Shoulders to the floor and reach back, Mom-slut," I tell her. When she obeys, I take her hands and place them on her ass, right near the spot her ass cheek meets the back of her leg. "Grab here and spread your ass and pussy both open wide for me." I tell her.

Of course, she obeys, even as a deep blush of embarrassment spreads across her entire body as she spreads herself open, on display for me. I can clearly see the clamp pinching her clit, the tiny bud a bright pink. I stroke it and she lets out a soft yelp. Its time to begin.

I pick up an ice cube from the bowl and hold it up to her exposed ass hole and tease the opening with the cube, slowly pushing it in. She gasps softly at the sudden surprise of the cold, but I keep going, adding a second, then third cube to her bowels.

I switch to he3r pussy and begin adding cubes there. After three are added, I insert a finger into both her cunt and her ass, feeling the cold water as the ice melts. She is moaning as I manipulate her holes, her muscles clenching my fingers when I insert them, trying to grab at the warmth. I kept adding ice cubes, ten total to each hole, creating a small, cold lake inside both of her holes.

I took two inflatable plugs from behind the couch and inserted one into each hole. She let out a soft moan as I began to inflate them, keeping the water from the melting ice inside both her pussy and her ass. "How does that feel, Mom?" I asked her as I was inflating them.

"Cold. Full," she replied. I could tell she was struggling with keeping the plugs and water in, but I wasn't going to make it easy for her.

"Don't let go, keep yourself spread for me, no matter what I do." Before she could breathe out a yes, I decided to gag her. I don't need her input for this. I hold the last ice cube against her clamped clit and, when it is cold enough, I release the clamp from her clit. After half a second, the shock of the clamp coming off hits her and she screams through the gag. The sound of her struggling to scream goes right to my cock and my jeans shrink about two sizes.

*****

When Aaron removes the clamp from my clit, it feels like a knife sliced through it, even with the cold from the ice. I can't help but scream. After a moment though, I feel his warm mouth close around the sensitive button. He sucks and licks until I feel the beginnings of an orgasm forming, the remaining ice in my pussy and ass sloshing around in the puddles they formed, the inflated plugs keeping the water inside.

He stops just short of me cumming. Damn him. His lips are replaced with something different.

*****

I hold the ice cube against my step-mother's clit for a moment after taking a taste of her flesh. I resisted biting her, even though the temptation was great. When the cube melts enough, I put it into the cup of a small cupping toy before placing it onto her clit and applying suction. "Look at that clit, getting so big for me. Is that cold, Mom?" I tease as she moans, knowing she can't answer me herself. The cupping toy draws her clit out until it is touching the ice, pulling it further out of its hood than it has ever been. I can see the nub starting to swell.

I pry her fingers, now in a death grip, off her cheeks and allow her to return to her hands and knees. "Stand up, slut," I tell her, knowing this will pull the clamps off her nipples. She screams through the gag as they are pulled away. "Hands on top of your head, feet spread," I tell her. While she gets into position, I move the coffee table out of the way to give me room to work.

She is standing there, the pumps for her plugs hanging from her pussy and ass, the cup on her clit standing out like a little cock, the gag firmly in her mouth, the blindfold secure on her eyes. She is beautiful.

I grab a length of rope and my knife. I drag the cold edge of the metal along her skin and she shudders, remembering how the knife feels slicing into her skin. I cut the straps of her bra before unhooking the back, removing it. I take the rope in one hand and one of her tits in the other. Taking my time, feeling every inch of her tits as I go, I begin winding the rope around the base of each breast, pulling it tight, wrapping it around each tit several times before connecting them by winding the rope around both of them together. "You should see your tits, they are already turning a lovely shade of blue," I tease as she moans.

I pull out a small whip and begin to swing it through the air and she shudders as my swings get closer before finally landing on the ends of her tits. I reach out and pull the gag from her mouth. "Do not move. If you move, I will not fuck you tonight. I'm going to whip you now. I will strike every part of your body without mercy. You will scream, you will cry, but I will not stop until I am satisfied and you are screaming my name. Only then will I consider fucking my little pain slut, do you understand, Mom?"

"Yes," she breathes out.

"I thought we settled this last night," I say as I strike her tits fully with the whip, "yes, what, whore?"

Realizing her mistake, she corrects herself, "Yes, Master."

"Better," I say as I begin to strike. I strike her tits several times, adding red and purple stripes to the blue hue they have taken on before moving on. I strike her shoulders and back, adding to the welts from last night. Her screams filled the air as my cock reacted. I went from her shoulders and back to her ass and back to her shoulders.

"Please, Master, use and abuse me, Master, please," she cried, I ignored her and continued to rain whip strikes to her ass and thighs as tears flowed down her cheeks. The whip tangled with the hanging pumps, tugging them, but not pulling them out. I walked around her front and struck the cup on her clit, the water from the now melted ice sloshing around. She cried and screamed something incoherent with each strike. Her face twisted with the effort to stay in place.

To keep her off guard, I returned to her tits for a few strikes before placing strikes on various places I had already worked over. "Please, Master," she begged and cried. I struck her tits again, the whip cupping into her skin, causing blood to rise to the surface and seep out. With a strike to the cup, it went flying, the water splashing on the floor below her. Seizing my opportunity, I dropped the whip and took a vibrating wand and zeroed in on her swollen clit, holding the vibrator against it. She screamed and moaned as the vibrator made contact.

"Beg if you want to cum, little pain piggy, beg me."

"Please, Master, please let me cum for you. PLEASE..." she screamed out. Her whimpering and begging was pathetic, but she was a haze of pain and desperation.

"CUM NOW, my little piggy, cum for me. Let me hear you tell me what a worthless whore you are, that you're nothing more than a pain piggy for me to use and abuse while you cum."

*****

At that point, I would have done and said anything Aaron had told me, just to be able to cum. I didn't know my clit could be so sensitive. I screamed out with the release. "I'm your whore, Master, I'm a whore for my step-son, Master. I'm a worthless pain pig for you to use and abuse, Master," I screamed as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me and took control. He moved the wand slightly and caused another orgasm to rip through me.

"That's right, you're nothing more than a whore, a worthless pain piggy that lives to be beaten."

"YES, MASTERRRRRRRR," I screamed out.

*****

Her screams were my undoing, I shoved her back down with such force that she barely reacted in time to move her hands to brace herself. As I undid my pants, I used my hand to sweep her hands away, shoving her shoulders down to the floor again, her plugged ass and cunt in the air. "Hands back here, again, spreading yourself for me like the whore you are. Anytime your ass is in the air like this, I want you spreading yourself for me," I said as I ripped the plug out of her ass, slamming my cock into her in one motion, before the water had a chance to leak out.

I fucked her ass hard and fast, feeling the pump still in her pussy through the skin, the pressure from the inflated plug making her tight ass even tighter as I slammed all 10 inches of my cock deep into her bowels, the now warm water sloshing around me, leaking out around my cock. Before long, it was time and, as she screamed, I drained myself deep in her ass.

Before she could catch her breath, I pulled out and walked around to her face and grabbed her hair, pulling her towards my cock. "Clean it, slut," and I slammed into her throat before she could answer. As I fucked her throat, the mixture of water and cum leaked out of her abused ass onto the floor. It didn't take long before I was ready for her to swallow my second load.

"Now, its time to destroy that cunt," I tell her as I shove her shoulders back to the floor, her hands going back to spread herself. I deflate the plug and push myself in with the water pooled in her pussy. I fuck her like a man possessed, her whimpers and screams causing me to go faster.

"Please, Master, please may I cum as you rip my pussy in half, Master, please," she cries out. I slap her ass a few times, the contact with the newer welts causing her to yelp.

"Yes, whore, cum as I will your greedy little cunt. As I plant my seed in you. Cum, now," I tell her as I begin to shoot thick ropes of cum into her pussy. She cries out and screams. I let my cock fall out of her as the water mixed with my cum and hers splashes onto the floor. I grab her hair again and force her lips around my softening cock to clean it before pulling her around so her face is over the watery mess.

I put the vibrator back onto her over-sensitive clit and growl into her ear, "Cum again while you lick up your mess, piggy." She moans and leans down to lick up the watery mess on the floor, cumming as she does so.

When she has cleaned up the mess, I replace the inflatable plug into her ass, pumping it to the limit and stand her up. "Now, go to your room and get some sleep. Do not shower, do not remove the plug. When you wake, there will be instructions for you," I tell her as I untie her tits.

"Yes, Master," she replies timidly and turns to obey. I head to the bathroom to shower and contemplate tomorrow's plan.