All Comments on 'Crissy's Weirdest Summer'

by CrimsonKnight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lo_PanLo_Panover 8 years ago
Vasectomy

Vasectomy is a word that instantly makes me go soft.

CrimsonKnightCrimsonKnightover 8 years agoAuthor
Lo Pan

Sorry about the mood killing vasectomy comment. Wasn't my intention. Hope I do better next time.

RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
A good story...

But in need of editing. Missing words and wrong words seriously detract from an otherwise very good tale which could even bear continuation. Looking forward to more.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 8 years ago

I felt given how little of a role they played the info babble about her best friend's parents divorce/embezzlement was really too detailed

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Too many loose threads.

What about her brothers? They were mentioned earlier, then conveniently forgotten. How would they fit in to this new family dynamic of the parents divorcing, and dad taking up with sis as a substitute wife?

And then there's the matter of Crissy and dad being exclusive lovers. So far, I'm not seeing any real love and desire between them, just dad's lust. Crissy seems rather ambivalent about it.

Crissy's still got three years of college to go, and it seems like she lives away at college and is not a commuting from home. That would mean that, between breaks and summer vacation, they could only be together for about four months' time, out of each of the next three years. Are they both really willing (and able) to remain celibate for two-thirds of the time during the next three years?

These are things to consider if you are thinking of continuing this story.

I also have to agree with Bambi_Doe that too much time was wasted on detailing Trish's situation, that had little, if any, bearing on dad and Crissy hooking up.

Plus, one would think that Crissy would have had more of a problem with her dad fucking her Aunt Alice, while still married to Alice's sister, than him hooking up with the divorced and unrelated Trish. That whole scenario got a quick brush-off.

The time could have been better spent on punching up the details of the sex scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous