Cristy's Quest Ch. 01 - The Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as her eyes gazed on the sight of one of them who was holding a bow and arrow as if sensing danger, she saw it suddenly go erect and then looked to see the handsome owner simply smile and wink, which in turn caused Cristy to become flush with embarrassment, and more than a little moist.

Once she knew Cristy was secure, which Marie yelled out "giddy up" sending them and the herd to flee quickly what was impending danger. As they rode off Cristy looked behind and saw that quickly approaching were the blood thirsty Orcs and those of the Tauren tribe of Minotaurs, whose sensitive noses had been alerted the presence of the beautiful human Cristy and also by one of their gargoyle scouts who had seen her prone unconscious body suddenly appear out of thin air.

Had these savage creatures found her first she would have been doomed to a life of captive breeding servitude. For the Orcs and Minotaurs could only continue their species with human females, for there were no longer any of their kind left. Without the calming influence of females of their species, the Orcs and Minotaur tribes had for eons regularly traveled through portals from the underworld to take back human females they deemed worthy to serve as concubines in their breeding harems. However, unlike Cristy, most of those whom they mated with were of the same skin color as the she hulk whom she held on to and had battled countless times in her effort to free their human captives.

Fortunately, just prior to her arrival, Marie had arrived and convinced the Centaur tribe to race to the edge of the forest, save her and bring her back to the portal so that she could ultimately return back from this savage underworld and back to hers where, in another reality, she lay sleeping and oblivious to the dangers she now faced in this magical realm that was beyond all time, place or dimension. For eons Marie, in her warrior form, battled the savage violent creatures whose human mates, all of whom they had placed under a erotic spell, had never been able to civilize.

As Marie held tight to the reins of her giant steed, who himself was by far the largest of the herd at over ten feet tall, Cristy wrapped her own arms tight around her rescuer and gazed around the strange new world she now herself magically in. Up on the steed she was finally was able to get a sense of her surroundings that seemed familiar at first, but the more she saw the more she realized that the trees looked not just different, but menacing, while the sky above her looked as if the clouds were in fact pieces of Earth that continued up for miles and miles.

Where Cristy had landed was in fact an ancient subterranean ecosystem deep within the Earth, close to the planet's core. Its gravity was unique as it inverted at a halfway point, allowing the creatures who dwell within it to walk freely on both floor and ceiling of what many termed "the Hollow Earth" without fear of falling from one to the other. It was surrounded by a gravitational-electrostatic "membrane" anomaly inside the Earth's mantle, in which the ecosystem continually radiated radioactive energy, allowing the creatures inhabiting it to evolve to large proportions.

How large you ask? Well, the size of both the Orcs is smaller than the Tauren tribe of Minotaurs. However, in comparison to the five foot two and 100 pound Cristy the creatures of both species are truly inhuman. The Orcs on average weigh are seven feet tall and weigh between 400 to 500 pounds, while the Tauren are between nine to ten feet tall, and weigh between 650 to 1,000 pounds. The women whom they mate with, usually from the tall Dinka tribe, are usually around six feet tall and weigh anywhere from between 110 and 140 pounds. Should either tribe capture Cristy, one cannot help but wonder, because of her extremely small size, if she can survive their tribal mating ceremonies

As to their reproductive systems, both the Orcs and Minotaurs mimic those of humans; however, the genitalia are at least double the size of humans, thus requiring long periods of foreplay to prevent harming their human mates. As to mating, when impregnation occurs, when the male fetus and baby (human females can only give birth to males) is born it is often smaller than that of their human counterpart. However, because of the biology of inter-species mating the human women experience a substantial increase in breast size and never stop lactating, thus needing to be constantly milked and relieved from the aching erotic pressure in their nipples by their mates and themselves.

When it came to the mating ceremonies of the Orcs and Tauren, Marie shuddered at the thought of what would happen to Cristy, whom no doubt because of her skin color and small size would go to the largest among them. Their perverse ceremonies would be a public spectacle that would ultimately end in a giant orgy of mating among the soldiers and their human concubines. While Cristy herself would consume and be covered in so much spunk that she would practically drown in it and become addicted to their salty seed. For once a human female tasted the fruit of their loins they were forever addicted to it, and enslaved to the taboo and bestial pleasures of the underworld, which no woman could ever get enough of after tasting her first drop of Orc and Tauren cum...

As they fled Cristy soon felt the tender touch of Marie on her thigh as she stroked her gently to reassure her lovely charge that she was now safe. Her touch not only made Cristy feel calm, but it also extremely excited her as the vibrations from their ride caused her to become increasingly wetter. As she became more excited Cristy held Marie even tighter and pressed her breasts whose nipples were becoming harder into her back as she felt Marie's free hand move from her thigh to her hands to stroke them tenderly. In response Cristy felt her lips kiss Marie's bare back and tasted her intoxicating sweet dark black skin.

The taste of Marie was unlike anything or anyone she had ever savored. No man had ever tasted the way Marie did, and her salty and sweet sweat seemed as if it was like one of Willie Wonka's new chocolate creations that she was the first to try. As Cristy licked Marie in turn became ever more turned on and felt herself melting on her steed and equine lover, the Centaur general Chiron. As they rode Chiron could sense what was happening on his back and said telepathically to Marie, "don't forget our agreement."

Marie smiled as her equine lover reminded her of what she had promised to him before they left the stables to rescue Cristy. In lieu of the great danger he and his men now faced, all because of Marie's pleading to her steed to rescue her, she had promised him that once they returned Cristy would join them in his stable and be shared with he and his men. However, unlike the Orcs and Tauren, the Centaurs were not a savage race, and the love making, to which Marie could attest, though very taboo,was gentle and beyond reproach.

Eventually they approached a fortress surrounded by giant water falls and in the middle of which was a giant beam that went up into the sky toward infinity. As they rode toward the gates Cristy felt the mist from the falls slowly turn her white tight sun dress into a sheer wet one that did little to hide her nudity underneath. However the heat that came from her loins and from the body of her new found protector helped to keep her warm as they made their way past the open gates, which were just as quickly closed, and toward the stables where all of the Centaurs and their families resided.

When they finally came to a stop, from behind Cristy she was gently lifted off her steed by another strong and very handsome soldier and placed on the wet and smooth cobblestone. After which Marie dismounted then were met by the leering and lustful gaze of Chiron. As Cristy felt her nakedness being looked upon by what seemed like hundreds of horsemen, she suddenly became very self conscious of her nudity and vulnerability. She could easily see the effect she and her very naked protector were having on the soldiers as each one stood extremely erect.

However, before she could ask the burning question of where she was, Marie turned to her to say,"Welcome to middle Earth my dear. We don't have much time here before we have to leave, so let me show you around and explain to you what this place is and why it is important that we, you and I, go to New Orleans to help ensure this place is never discovered by those who dare come down and destroy all there is in this world where all creatures can communicate across species with just simple telepathy."

Leaving her lover Chiron and the other soldiers behind, Marie then took Cristy by the hand and led her around the stable areas that served as barracks, the scent of which was an intoxicating mix of male musk and horse farm, but in a good way. As they walked Cristy again could not help but notice that every cock of every soldier stallion seemed to stiffen as she and Marie walked by. Though Marie acted like she did not notice, the lovely Cristy watched in fear and awe as the males were clearly aroused by their presence in the stables. While they walked toward the bright light Cristy felt Madame Marie clasp her hand tighter around hers as if they were lovers, the thought of which was not a turn off to a woman who had only known male lovers.

As they walked Cristy's mind was suddenly filled with images of a world in which she had never seen with people and creatures whom she had yet to encounter. The images were too many to count as she stumbled and held on tight to Marie. It was if she was having a dream within a dream and glimpsing a life she might have led or had yet to lead. There were men from her past, like Bud, and naked men on oil rigs. There were soldiers and violence around her, and beautiful forests and lakes. There were also talking fish and man eating plants, and swamps filled with flowers and creatures from the movies, and her naked and dripping hot spunk underneath a Centaur, all of which overloaded her mind and as quickly as they appeared they soon went away.

As the impatient Chiron looked on, Marie held Cristy tight and whispered in her ear with an explanation, "I brought you here only for a moment to glimpse what it is that you will eventually see again, but I need your help..."

Marie then looked Cristy in her beautiful eyes as then said telepathically, "In New Orleans there is a place called The House of the Rising Sun, and it is there we must go to fulfill a prophecy of the voodoo gods that a woman possessing the abilities to talk to the great creatures here in the middle kingdom be brought to it and enter the portal to this dimension and embark on a quest to find her true love who is now captive somewhere here among all the different tribes."

"I will meet you soon in New Orleans and together we will go on a quest filled with danger and adventure to find your true love so that you and he may may rule this hollow Earth, as the African. You my dear, I believe are that woman of whom the prophets spoke, and somewhere here in this magical realm is your true love, where you, on your quest, will give and share love, with your true powers of empathy guiding you, in many forms and ways that no human has ever experienced."

As Madame Marie ended her speech she and Cristy were at the entrance of the of the portal where they had been escorted by their Centaur protectors. They then turned to them, waved goodbye, and hand in hand entered the transport chamber. Once inside they faced one another and Marie lifted Cristy up by the waist, which caused Cristy in turn to wrap her lithe limbs around her as they looked deep into each others eyes.

It was in that moment their eyes locked that Cristy's empathetic powers suddenly turned on as she and Marie kissed deeply and passionately as their breasts and nipples pressed together until finally a white light engulfed them.

Milliseconds later, the twin sounds of thunder and an alarm clock in addition to a blinding bolt awoke the sleeping Cristy out of her reverie and back jarringly into the real world, to which she exclaimed "Holy fuck, that was one weird dream!!" After which the beautiful naked single mother, whose moves were being watched silently by an adoring ghost that longed to taste all of her both inside and out, began her erotic journey....

Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans?

When the alarm and the lighting thunder struck with a thunderbolt, all Cristy could remember in that instant was she had had been looking deep into the eyes of the most beautiful and tall black woman she had ever seen. She was still moist from the eroticism her mind imagined and never before had she ever, that she could recall, had a dream about being attracted to, much less aroused by a woman.

She reached under the covers and dipped her fingers into wet folds and brought them to her lips to taste herself. The men who loved her pussy were so right, her nectar was divine. It turned not just her lovers on but also herself as the juices inside of her were a drug that neither she nor they could get enough. However, for Cristy, there was so much more to love than sex, she needed passion and meaning too, and none of the men in her life, including the one with whom she has most recently shared a bed with, could give her what she really needed.

Sadly, if her marriage had been based on sex alone then he would still be under the same covers with her now, but because of the choices he made, he no longer had the privilege of tasting her whenever he wanted. Rather, he was now a dutiful man who still turned her on, but his act had worn thin and his time as her lover she knew would soon end. She needed so much more out of life, love and relationships. She also needed adventure, poetry, and a deep intimacy that went beyond the physical. She needed someone who put her needs and desires at an equal level as his or her (she was not turned off by the thought of perhaps sharing her bed with another woman). Yet reality she knew would never equal the dreams and fantasies in her mind. However, at least for next several days she could forget all that and enjoy what she hoped might be the long needed life altering adventure.

As she showered, with her trip today, the first since she divorced, Cristy began to sense change, adventure and new worlds on the horizon. Why exactly she couldn't tell, though perhaps, she wondered if it was the strange dream filled with strange looking horses and that woman, whose face she could see in her mind, but really not get it into focus. As Cristy rose, with her kids gone, she ignored the nightgown she usually wore over her beautiful naked body. Watching the lovely woman with was Marie who licked her lips at the sight of her as she went to the kitchen, started a pot of coffee and then headed to the shower. As she gazed at her, Marie could not help but be turned on by this lovely mother, who, still glowing from her self pleasure, was a true beauty not just on the outside, but deep within as well. All of which would soon be clear once the two of them met in the flesh.

Nearly 40 minutes later Cristy was dressed and ready to go, but not before she had her coffee and savored the fact that the kids were at their father's and she could, for the first time in several weeks, enjoy a silent morning tuning to herself. She looked at the paper and shrugged it off, for she had no desire to read anymore bad news. All she cared about was checking the weather, getting to the airport and tuning the world out with her music and book until she made it to New Orleans and met her friend, who was flying in from elsewhere, at the gate upon her arrival.

Fortunately for Cristy, packing light was an easy task as she was a country girl who loved to keep it simple. White tank tops and denim shorts were her choice of everyday wear, and from what an old lover once told her, it was beyond sexy the way she wore them with her sandals. In fact he said that when he first laid his eyes on her that the lyrics during a hot summer day, the lyrics to Springsteen's "Thunder Road" played in his head as he watched her taking care of her kids in the front yard. She wasn't much of a fan nor was she wearing a skirt that day, but she did come to love the lyrics that spoke to him of her:

"The screen door slams, Mary's dress sways

Like a vision, she dances across the porch as the radio plays

Roy Orbison singing for the lonely

Hey, that's me, and I want you only

Don't turn me home again

I just can't face myself alone again..."

As she gazed at herself in the full length mirror as she thought of him and how he might be on the far side of the world where his life eventually led him, for a moment she could remember his face, those lyrics, how beautiful he always tried to make her feel, and their all too brief time together. He would be happy to see her finally being happy and enjoying herself freely in a place he talked poetically about. For him New Orleans was a place where one can explore the wild side of life without guilt or judgment, which of course is exactly what she intended to do.

By the time that Cristy (along with her ghostly travel companion) got to the airport where she would catch her connecting flight, she was more than ready to simply wave a magic wand and magically appear in the Big Easy. Little did she know that while magic did indeed exist, in the mortal realm of the airport she now found herself walking to her next flight, the cosmic rules did not work here and that she and her ghostly shadow would, like all those others who were waiting for their seat to be called, would have to deal with a few more hours of economy plus.

As she looked down at her phone for the first time since she realized she had missed several calls from her girlfriend and tried to call her and text her, with no reply. While she was leaving a voicemail her eyes were distracted by a tall and statuesque black woman whose face looked familiar, yet, with her dream now out of her head, she could not place but yet suddenly wanted to talk to even as she was finishing up her message as she said to her friend's phone, "well I guess I will see you soon. Fly safe!"

After she hung up the phone, she put it back in her pocket, slung her bag over her shoulder and casually approached the woman whose looks were stunning and whom she had to assume was some sort of entertainer in the way she walked with confidence. Her voluptuous proportions and the way she was dressed in turquoise were soon averting eyes and drawing all the male eyes away from their phones and towards her. The attention of which she seemed to realize and enjoy, especially from the men whom she towered over at 6'2" and who recognized her from her days playing college and professional basketball, and her later career as an adult actress.

As she strode by Marie knew she had found a suitable host in which to inhabit and explore her former and future realm. As for Cristy, she felt inside of her a reaction that caught her completely off guard, for until last night she had never been attracted to a woman or even thought of them in a sexual way. It was when she saw Cristy's flushed reaction and lusty gaze toward the black beauty that Marie made her choice and took over the soul of this woman who embodied the spirit and power of the warrior she was in Cristy's dream.