Cristy's Quest Ch. 01 - The Big Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Marie and for most newly released spirits who intend to inhabit a soul and quickly assume their identity there is a process, which she completely bypassed and now had to rely both what her new host had written down in the device in her purse that she had no idea how to use, and on the "boarding ticket" on which was written "Ebony Ayes." Fortunately for Marie, Ebony's brain had not registered her body was being taken over, but in just a few hours her spiritual possession of her would be complete and the knowledge inside of her would be merged with hers. Soon she would learn all she could about her new body and the person she was, and the only way to do that quickly was now staring at her, by having Ebony and Cristy get to know each other better on this flight.

When Cristy saw the turquoise beauty turn and look in her eyes and then up and down as if she were sizing up her prey, she felt like a deer caught in the headlights as the Nubian "She-Hulk" and Amazon walked up to her with a seductive smile and said to her, "you wouldn't by chance be sitting next to me would you?" To which the normally assertive single mother felt like she could not speak and barely spit out the words, "I, I don't know."

As Marie watch Cristy stumble with her words and become flush from what she sensed was excitement, she took her small white hand in hers and looked deep into her eyes to calm her down. For both the touch was electric and inside both they became warm with desire. As they held hands Ebony smiled and said to her in a deep southern drawl, "Slow down baby, ain't no need to be nervous. What is yo name?" And with that question and as she gazed deep into those alluring ebony eyes, Cristy regained her composure and laughed, and said confidently, "Hi, I am Cristy, and my god you are beautiful!"

"Why thank ya Ms. Cristy! You is very beautiful! I bet we making a lot of men very hard right now" Ebony said with a laugh and smile as she held on to her hand. "My name is Ebony Ayes, and I am heading back home. Whatchu gonna be doin in ma home town? You gonna see a man?"

To which Cristy replied with a smile, "Fuck men! Who needs them! Nah, I am meeting up with a friend and we are planning on having a wild time. I have never been and Mardi Gras seems like the perfect way to experience it!"

"Oh my child, yes, Mardi Gras is the perfect way to get lost and disappear in ma town!" Ebony said with an even bigger smile, for she had just remembered that Mardi Gras was when the portal to the hollow Earth opened and with it a new crop of magically disguised Orcs and Minotaur's would emerge to find and capture their mates.

With New Orleans being the one place in all of the Western Hemisphere where all such kidnappings would occur. However, it wasn't the kidnappings that concerned Ebony, for she could not fight such a big battle. What mattered is that the portals were everywhere all over New Orleans, but due to 200 years of progress they had all likely moved over covered up. The trick after so much time away was for her, and with Cristy, to find them so the two of them could begin their journey to middle Earth. The problem was not so much in finding the portals, but getting past those who guarded them.

As the women still held hands they compared their tickets that showed they were in each in not just different seats but in also different price classes. Upon seeing this Ebony went with Cristy to the counter and made a fuss so that they could both sit next to each other in first class on what not appeared to be a delayed departure and three hour flight. The boldness of this statuesque black woman, who looked so familiar to Cristy, was disconcerting for normally she was the one who took charge, but when the ebony goddess grabbed her by the hand to walk to the ticket counter, she felt a part of her enjoy the feeling of having someone else take charge who was neither male nor asking for something she herself could not give.

As Cristy watched Ebony, whose tall stature and loud demanding demeanor made heads everywhere turn, she could not for the life of her figure out where she had seen, not just her face, but also her Amazon like features. Cristy felt tiny next to her at 5'2", but much like the six foot three tall woman, she too was drawing the admiring attention of other passer byers and passengers, for she had a beauty that was natural and one that always set the hearts of men afire. Her old lover always loved to remind her of the the poetry he saw in her and wondered too if, as she looked at Ebony, was the "soul sister" he long ago said she deserved and who would be able to take her places no other person could.

As Cristy and Ebony stood at the counter and then hand in hand boarded the 777 on to first class, watching them was Dr. Boris "Bud" Nelson, or simply Dr. Bud for short who himself was also on his way to New Orleans, but not for Mardi Gras, but for his new assignment as the medical doctor on one of hundreds of oil rigs that littered the gulf coast. When he saw Cristy he was shocked, for the 18 year old woman he had once lusted after and who flirted with cock teased him whenever she saw him alone in the bars she used to sneak into was now even more beautiful and filled out. Motherhood had made those tits he lusted after much more pronounced, and his mouth watered thinking of how her nipples tasted, and the milk he knew that was still in them, for it wasn't that long since she last gave birth as he well knew.

Dr. Bud knew exactly whom Cristy was holding hands with, for it was one of the most famous porn stars on the internet. Ebony Ayes was just her stage name, and from all the porn news he had consumed, he knew exactly where she was headed, for New Orleans was her home and where she headlined as a stripper in the French Quarter. Of course Dr. Bud being the perverted stalker he was, he knew instantly not only where the club and her apartment were located, but also her real name, full credit history, and also her criminal record. The same with Cristy, and then some, for he had been keeping his lustful eyes on her ever since, when she was 18, she came into the bar with her father. He even once took her to Jamaica, where she constantly cock teased him and kept saying to him she was saving herself for marriage. Ever since then he had never been quite right in the head and vowed that someday he would turn the tables on her.

Now that fate had found him and her bound for the same place, and because of his new side work as a researcher for a major Chinese pharmaceutical company now conducting secret field trials of new chemical weapon, he knew exactly who is first test subject would be. The trick of course was not to pounce on her at the airport, but rather take his time and make their first encounter seem very casual, after which he intended to take his measure of revenge for the humiliations of nearly 12 years prior. Of course what was going to make his revenge even sweeter was that when complete, his narcissistic and deluded mind thought, she would finally be his and love him forever.

First Class Exhibition

As Cristy and Ebony took their front row seats behind the pilot cabin their hands returned to each other and each one slowly started to open up. With the exception of some business men in the back of the large first class area, the mostly had the front of the plane to themselves. For Ebony the person who spoke was the porn star and stripper, while inside of her head Marie Leveau listened and slowly began to meld her spirit with that of these large breasted single mother to a teenager daughter whose income allowed her to be sent to the best Catholic High School in New Orleans. Marie could not help but smile on the good fortune of finding what she knew was the perfect body and soul to inhabit. For Cristy, she spoke of her failed marriage and struggles raising young daughters and the heart break of her recent failed pregnancy, after which she found herself divorced and in a bitter custody battle.

When they finally settled in to their seats, in the near empty first class, both Ebony and Cristy savored their first shots of Tequila and soon the more they drank, they found themselves doing more than simply holding hands. With a quickly opening up Cristy, as she relaxed she let her guard down. Seeing her smiling Ebony casually began to gently caress Cristy's bare thigh, knowing in fact that she wore nothing underneath. For Cristy the combination of the warm loving feminine touch of her new found friend and the way the alcohol helped cut her tension, made her relax in a way she had never experienced before. As a result she kept smiling and talking as she looked deep into Ebony's eyes and placed her hand on hers as she spread her legs wider, after which the lights in the cabin were dimmed giving them the privacy they wanted.

Cristy's breath soon became deeper as she quickly underneath Ebony's erotic spell. As she became bolder Ebony whispered in her ear, "have you ever been made love to by another woman?

To which Cristy responded with a smile and silent nod "no" as she closed her eyes and let out a small moan.

For Ebony the door for full seduction was no open, and she was no in full control of the erotic path this lovely mother was now traveling. With her other had Ebony reached over and gently pinched her bra encased nipples, which in turn caused Cristy to moan loud and wake the male passengers in the back of first class.

As she heard her cry out Ebony's other hand went for the prize she sought and slowly dipped her fingertips into her moist pussy and gently flicked her throbbing clit. She then drew her dripping fingers out and brought them to Cristy's lips who with her eyes still closed licked them clean and sucked on them hard. After which Ebony whispered sweetly into Cristy's ear, "take yo bra off sugar"

As Cristy did as Ebony asked, she breathed in the beautiful scent of her lovely new African friend. She smelled of lavender and jasmine. With her arms working quickly soon her bra was off and her breasts, which still were producing milk strained against the thin fabric as Ebony leaned in to kiss her deep. When their tongues met lightening bolts of pleasure shot through Cristy, for never in her life had she ever been so aroused and exposed in public like she was now, and for her on this flight was only just beginning as Ebony lifted her shirt and began to lick her closest nipple while with the other her fingers teased it. With her other hand Ebony's fingers dipped deep into her pussy and soon began to slowly bring her to her first mile high orgasm that was muffled by her black lover's tongue, even though she made so much noise that it woke again everyone around her.

Normally the flight crew would have made them stop, but the male flight attendant sitting right across from them was enjoying the erotic spectacle and secretly recording all of it, and the men in the back were smiling and did not seem to mind as they slowly worked their way up toward where all the erotic commotion was happening.

For the next four hours Ebony teased and pleasured the now very much submissive Cristy, whose orgasms entertained all the men in first class. Even the pilots enjoyed listening to her non stop cries of pleasure that lasted all the way to New Orleans, and the video would eventually make its way around the internet. For Ebony the pleasure she got was in the giving as she kept Cristy wet and dripping so much that her musk and the beautiful smell of sex permeated the entire plane.

By after the first hour Cristy was soaked with sweat and eventually Ebony had removed all of her clothes, her bra, denim shorts and white t-shirt that now laid on the floor of the airplane cabin. Per FAA rules though her seat belt remained on for all of the flight as they passed through fierce lightening storms and turbulence, all of which seemed to only heighten the pleasure Cristy experienced.

The danger of the storms it seemed only turned her on more as Ebony kept her cumming like a river using just her fingertips, which in turn were joined by her very own as the two of them, with their four hands, with Cristy's legs spread wide in the front row seats and feet on the wall. As Cristy, under Ebony's loving command, used her fingertips to hold open wide her now gaping pussy, Ebony motioned for the male flight attendant to come over and press deep into her sex, seven giant fresh out of the freezer ice cubes.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!" Cristy cried out as the ice was forced deep into her and she bucked hard against the strong male hand whose shadow she could only see. The ice only made her wetter as she felt not just Ebony's lips on her breasts, but now also that of what she sensed was the flight attendant who kept her writhing in pleasure until the wave of pleasure waned. However, that was only a prelude for what was to come next, as the flight attendant whispered to both of them, "let me unbuckle her and we can go someplace even more private."

To which Ebony asked with a smile, "how much more private?"

The black flight attendant just grinned and said, as he unbuckled the sweating and exhausted Cristy, "follow me."

He then lifted her and carried her toward the freight elevator, after which he set Cristy down and she squeezed in between him and Ebony as he pressed the "down" arrow key.

Once in the elevator Cristy faced Ebony and kissed her deep. She was drunk on sex now and was so very hungry for more, and when the elevator stopped and opened, Ebony and the flight attendant picked her up and laid her over the cargo boxes. Ebony then spread Cristy's legs wide and dived into her wet pussy, while the flight attendant, whose name was Chuck held her legs back and spread them wide.

As Chuck held her legs, Cristy reach for Chuck and unzipped him. She wanted his cock bad. She needed to taste a man inside her mouth and the warm salty seed that she knew his loins would give her. Once his cock was free she guided the hard black cock to her waiting lips and slowly brought him to edge of orgasm as below her Ebony's tongue did to her what no man could ever do. She could not wait to return the favor, but Ebony was not that kind of lover, for Ebony was content to be in control and give her all the pleasure on this flight which still had many hours to go, and as she would soon come to realize, a few more men- the pilots, one at a time, who, after Cristy drained Chuck;s balls, came down to savor the taste of Cristy's sweaty body and feed her their seed.

By the time the plane began to descend, about 45 minutes prior to landing, it was now just Ebony and Cristy in the cargo hold, with Ebony still fully dressed, for she knew that once her clothes came off, her insatiable desires would control her. Like love had done to her before, she had no desire to succumb to passion until she was in the safe space of her home with her new lover, whose wet juices coated her face and mouth and smelled sweeter than any perfume. For Ebony, who was now under the full control of the spirit of Marie Leveau, all had gone better than planned as she looked deep into Cristy's eyes and saw her happiness.

For Cristy the eroticism of the plane ride to New Orleans was a liberation of sorts as she did not realize just how insatiable her needs were and which Ebony had tapped. When they held hands and entered the freight elevator, Cristy pulled Ebony to her lips, which still tasted of her pussy, and said to her, "thank you," and then kissed her deeply. As they kissed Ebony lifted her up and Cristy wrapped her legs around her, after which they went back to their seats and the flight attendant handed her the Captain's jacket, for her clothes had now disappeared, with the exception of her sandals.

As they exited the plane Ebony and Cristy gave the pilots and Chuck deep kisses and said their good byes, after which Cristy checked her phone and saw that her friend had left a message stating she was in an accident on the way to the airport, but wasn't hurt, could not make it, and was beyond sorry. Upon seeing that, Cristy called her friend to assure her that she wasn't mad and that she would spend time exploring "the Big Easy" with her new found friend, after which she checked in with her ex.

Once off the phone, Cristy and Ebony walked toward where the limo Ebony had secured was waiting for them, passing Dr. Bud who would soon find out from the pilots at the luggage carousel why Cristy was wearing his jacket and what had happened in the cargo hold on what was he and his crew's final flight, as the airline was due to shut down and they would soon be working for a cargo carrier running guns, medical supplies and mercenaries to Africa.

Soon Dr. Bud was watching the video Chuck had taken of Cristy and Ebony, and by the time he got to his hotel the flight attendant had uploaded it to PornHub and other sites, where it had gone viral. The grainy images in the dark of Cristy spread wide in the plane and being fingered for over an hour by Ebony, all of which culminated in her being stuffed with ice cubes and nearly passing out from the pleasure. After which came the images of her on her back with her legs held high by Chuck, whose meaty black cock she sucked and whose camera phone was mounted by a magnet on the nearest wall. The next set of images from the dimly lit cargo hold were of the pilots being pleasured and cumming down her throat as Ebony brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

By the time Dr. Bud had watched and gotten off on the video in his hotel in the French Quarter, for the fourth time, he had formulated some sort of a plan to get close to Cristy and Ebony, so that he could introduce them to what those in medical intelligence circles had dubbed "Mahala." According to what he was told this was an experimental drug based on the African Mahala root extract and Viagra formulas that permanently increased by a factor of at least 1,000 the sexual stamina and staying power of anyone given the drug in the weaponized quantities he carried with him, and also caused other physical changes. The challenge would be how to get the vials in them, but with his powers of hypnosis and mind control that would not be a problem, especially the help of his Voodoo doctor friend...

Danger White Girl

The women could barely keep their hands off of each other as they sat in the back of the limousine and slowly kissed and touched each other. For Ebony she had now completely mind melded with the ghost in her and was now being mentally awakened subconsciously to the fact that she needed to guide Cristy toward the portal that would lead them to the Middle Earth. However, there would be plenty of time to think of that all later as Cristy's fingertips reached down and found Ebony's pantie enclosed sopping wet shaven quim, and then brought them to her lips and savored the taste of her beautiful new African soul sister.

As the car made its way slowly toward the French Quarter where Ebony's very expensive apartment across from Jackson Square was, Cristy took charge and knelt down, her pilot jacket now discarded. She then spread Ebony's legs wide and then like a wild woman she reached in and ripped off her lace panties. The sudden violence of her actions made Ebony gasp as Cristy's tongue and mouth dove into her wet womanhood as if she were on the verge of dying of thirst, and with her cries the driver turned down the radio and turned on the camera that began recording.

As Ebony moaned and cried in pleasure she pulled down her turquoise top and with it the demi-cup strapless bra that held her gravity defying 36D tits. She then put her fingertips to her silver dollar sized erect nipples and pinched them hard and she and Cristy worked herself a very long delayed orgasm. Her sexual stamina was legendary, but after four hours of pleasuring her beautiful new friend it was now her turn to cum, and when she did her wetness flooded out of her and all over Cristy's face as she pushed her lips and tongue deeper into her as she heaved and convulsed.