All Comments on 'Crooked Streets Ch. 03'

by holycrow

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Spelling Nazi. ;)

This is a wonderful story, and as others have said in the previous parts, and I don't mean to diminish that at all... but... :)

The opposite of the word "tight" is "loose". The opposite of the words "gain", "keep" or "win" is "lose", with one "o".

So as to not pick specifically on you, I do believe I'm going to start a one man anonymous comment campaign in every story where I see this amazingly common misspelling. :)

To close on a positive note, again, incredibly sensuous story, and I do hope you'll continue it.

humsuplohumsuploabout 20 years ago
Crooked Streets Ch.03

I read a lot of stories her that spell women when they mean singular,or then instead of than,but I have learned to just fill in the spaces and enjoy the god stuff of which there is plenty! Even back in the days when I drank,a bottle was half full not half empty.I thoroughly love all of these women even if they don't prefer men! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
wonderful

i HAVE JUST READ PARTS 1 TO 3. EXCELLENT JOB! It has been a long time since I found a series this good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
THANK YOU HOLYCROW!

I loved this series more than any other I have read so far on this site. I hope you continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous