Crop Top

Story Info
Nicki and Sophie's first official hook-up.
7.6k words
4.77
12.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crop Top

"It's rude to keep your date waiting, you know..."

Sophie felt her head jolt slightly as she snapped back to focus. The cool voice brought her back to reality, and she realized that she had zoned out while staring at the mirror.

"Almost done! I'll be out in a minute!"

"Do be sure to hurry, cutie."

A burst of nervousness flushed across Sophie's body. She took a step back and steadied herself against the bedroom door, still gawking at the mirror. What am I doing here? She wondered, and briefly considered calling this whole thing off. She could feel her heart pound into her hollow chest, the blood racing through her limbs. You've got this. You can do this. Sophie took a deep breath.

"Do you want to see the black one or the white one?"

"Whichever you prefer." Nicki's collected voice called back from the other side of the door.

"Umm," Sophie paused, feeling a bit frozen. She stared at the white one sitting on the bed, and back at the mirror where she could see the black one. "Whatever you like is good with me!"

She heard Nicki snort softly and chuckle. After a moment, they responded, "Alrighty then, show me the black one."

Sophie's skin tingled with the realization that she was already wearing the black one. No more excuses to stall. She took a deep breath and looked in the mirror one more time. Another deep breath, and she faced the door. Then her hand was on the door handle, and then she was opening it. And then, her eyes darted around and her breath froze as she realized that Nicki could now see her.

Nicki's head tilted to the side gently, and a warm smile spread across their lips, their eyes beaming. "You look so cute." They had been sitting on the floor of the hallway, back against the wall, but now they stood up to admire Sophie.

Sophie blushed and shifted uncomfortably at the attention. She could suddenly feel every piece of fabric that touched her body; the socks she had forgotten she was wearing, the denim shorts that had been slightly cutting into her waist all day, the sports bra that was starting to bother her from wearing it so long, and the black crop top that was now the star of the show.

Nicki's hands covered their mouth in polite awe, and they gazed at Sophie lovingly. "Well? Let's see some poses!"

"Uh, some poses?"

"Yeah! I mean if you're comfortable and want to do some."

"I guess so." Sophie hesitated, still nervous. "Do you want me to?"

"Of course, silly," Nicki stepped forward and placed a soft hand onto Sophie's cheek, holding it gently, causing her heart to flutter. "Would it help if I directed you?"

Sophie nodded quickly, relieved.

"Okay then. Let's do it in the bedroom though, there's more room." They took their hand from Sophie's cheek and picked up one of her hands, leading her into the room and closing the door behind them.

Inside the bedroom again, Sophie felt herself fighting against the impulse to hide. She'd never done anything like this, but as soon as she had felt Nicki's hand on her cheek, Sophie was shocked by how badly she wanted it. That tiny touch made her crave more, and she could feel a hunger building.

"Okay, get on the bed and sit on your knees."

Feeling a bit embarrassed, Sophie got up onto the bed and stared back at Nicki, who was now sitting in a chair across from her, still smiling warmly.

"Now, open your legs apart and sit down into it, like you're on a saddle." Nicki laughed lightly. "Well, like you're on a saddle but still on your knees for some reason."

Sophie giggled, and felt the laugh ease some of the tension in her body. As she sat down into the pose, she felt her thighs burn lightly from the stretch.

She looked back up at Nicki. "What do I do with my arms?"

"Raise them up to your head, like you're playing with your hair. The way you see it on a Sports Illustrated magazine."

Feeling a little silly, Sophie did as she was told. "... am I supposed to smile...?"

"You can if you want to." Nicki looked at Sophie eagerly, like Sophie was actually a model or something, and she felt her confidence rise ever so slightly. "Try your best modeling face, like a serious one."

Sophie did, and couldn't help but feel like she looked ridiculous. Nicki paused for a moment with a neutral expression on their face.

"I look ridiculous, don't I?"

Nicki laughed, "Just a little. But you're still very cute." They took in the view a moment longer, and shifted in the chair. "Let's try a new one."

They thought for a moment, and Sophie tried to come up with a pose on her own, with no success. She wished it came easily to her, and that Nicki would be so impressed that they'd be speechless, mouth-wide open, jaw on the floor. But she couldn't figure out anything that felt natural, and stayed frozen in place.

"Okay, similar position, but with a change. Take your hands down from your hair, and put them behind your back."

"What am I supposed to do with them while they're back there?" To demonstrate her point, Sophie flopped her arms behind her back slightly.

Nicki smiled, laughing softly, "Rest them on the backs of your heels, and then puff out your chest forward a little bit."

Sophie did it, and suddenly felt very exposed. Her chest was now pushed out towards Nicki, and she couldn't hide behind her arms at all. Her legs were still spread open, leaving her inner thighs and crotch exposed as well. Sophie was even more surprised to find that the feeling of being exposed like that was slowly turning her on, and she felt the front of her pants tighten lightly.

"And then tilt your head up and stare into the distance a little bit, like you're an old marble statue."

Feeling a bit flushed, Sophie obeyed. She picked a spot up and to the left of Nicki, and it felt strange that she could no longer really see them. She couldn't read Nick's expression anymore, and felt deeply watched, admired. She began to actually feel like a statue, simply stared at and never able to look back.

"You look so cute like that," Nicki cooed, and Sophie's face flushed again.

Sophie could feel the moment last longer and longer, and the stretch in her legs was starting to burn slightly. She wondered how long Nicki was going to stare at her like this for. Should she try to come up with a different pose on her own? Is that what Nicki was hoping for?

A noise suddenly alerted Sophie and she could hear Nicki moving a bit, but couldn't see them. She was curious, but decided to keep holding the pose. Maybe Nicki just wanted to see it from a different angle.

Sophie almost yelped when she felt Nicki's hand on her jaw. Their soft hand caressed her cheek for a moment, before quickly pulling Sophie's head back to face them. Flustered, Sophie looked up to see a mischievous passion in their eyes, as their face was suddenly very close to hers. Feeling their hand slowly creep towards the back of her neck, Sophie nearly moaned. Suddenly very desperate for more, she closed her eyes, opening her lips as if on command.

"Good girl," Nicki's voice rumbled with approval. And Sophie felt even more hungry for Nicki. Her chest pushed forward even more, and she wanted to press every inch of her body against them. Sophie's mind felt like it was melting with anticipation, and her breath froze as she exhaled.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Nicki's voice remained cool and low, and Sophie could feel them in control.

"Yes," Sophie whispered, almost making no sound at all. She could smell Nicki's breath and feel its warmth on her face, and her mind was completely empty except for this feeling.

"Mmm, very good girl."

Sophie was nearly bursting with anticipation. She kept frozen in pose, but it took all of her willpower to resist the urge to throw herself at Nicki. Her heart plummeted as she felt Nicki's face move away from hers, but then suddenly she felt their lips lightly press against her neck. They kissed her neck softly, moving slightly before doing it again, and again, lightly increasing the pressure on the back of Sophie's neck as they did so.

Sophie felt her mind melt again, and was embarrassed to hear an involuntary and breathless moan escape her lips; a low rumble from somewhere deep inside of her. Eyes still closed, she could feel Nicki smile with delight, slowly moving their kisses up onto Sophie's cheek. Sophie's heart raced, and her breaths became more rapid, until finally, she felt Nicki's mouth cover her own and she melted into the kiss.

Nicki kissed her slowly and passionately, gently moving her tongue into Sophie's mouth to play around. Sophie wasn't sure if she was going to cry with delight or simply pass out altogether, but all of her focus poured itself into the kiss. Desperate for more, she tried to lift her arms to touch Nicki's face, forgetting that they were currently supporting both of their weight as Nicki pushed into the kiss. Sophie toppled backwards, and Nicki's head landed onto Sophie's exposed stomach, laughing with shock and amusement. Sophie giggled with embarrassment, and stretched out her legs so that they were no longer trapped underneath them.

"I'm so sorry!" Sophie puffed after a moment, a wicked smile on her face. Nicki's head bobbed up and down with laughter, still resting on her stomach. They looked up at Sophie, eyes wide and bright, with an ecstatic smile on their lips.

"Did.. I say..," they struggled to get the words out through laughs, "Did I say you could move?"

Sophie laughed again, "I just got excited!"

"Clearly!" Nicki bursted out, still smiling but trying to recover focus. A moment later, their face settled back into a more deliberate and in control expression, a suggestive twinkle in their eyes, "I take it you enjoyed the kiss?'

"Yes!" She nodded.

Nicki stood up slightly, now climbing onto the bed and hovering over Sophie. "Would you like me to do it again?" Their hand slowly worked its way up Sophie's arm, spreading it back onto the bed behind her head. Sophie's heart began pounding again as Nicki then pushed her other arm back as well, pinning her down and towering over her.

"Yes, please," she responded quietly, suddenly very flustered.

"Are there other things you would like me to do as well?" They rumbled suggestively, eyes drifting down lower on Sophie's body.

Sophie squirmed lightly at the attention, and she nodded, blushing furiously.

Nicki smiled confidently, now fully back in control. "What would you like me to do to you?"

She flushed, closing her eyes and trying to hide, desperate but embarrassed. "Dealer's choice," she whispered softly, hoping that Nicki would take control and read her mind.

"Oh no, no, no," Nicki's tongue clicked softly, "that simply won't do." One of their arms slid back down Sophie's arm, finding its way to her chin and lifting it up slightly. "If I am to fulfill your wildest dreams, I need to know what they are," they said slowly and deliberately, reveling in the power they had over her.

Sophie felt her stomach drop and her frustration build. Why couldn't Nicki just do it? Why do I have to say anything? Her head tilted to the side and she opened her eyes, looking away from Nicki and pouting slightly. She suddenly realized that Nicki could see her pouting, and grew even more embarrassed.

Nicki's hand on her chin gently guided Sophie's face back towards her, with a slightly softened expression and kind eyes. "Would it help if I listed some options?"

Sophie nodded quickly, thankful for the way out.

"Well..." Nicki purred, thinking, "I could keep kissing you, slowly moving my way down onto your cute little crop top, before finally seeing what color underwear you have on..." They went back to kissing Sophie's neck as they did so, one hand dropping down lower to hold her waist and pull it up towards their own waist.

Yes, please that, please more of that, Sophie felt her desperation build.

"Or... I could grab my vibrator from the shelf next to my bed," their arm crept up Sophie's back, and she felt a tingle as their fingers danced past her spine. "And while I use that on you, I would pin your arms down with my knees, and give you something to do with your mouth so I can enjoy myself, too..."

Or that, please, fuck, something like that, please!

"Or if you're feeling very brave," their hand crept around, now sliding under the crop top and cupping Sophie's small breast. An involuntary exhale left her lips as Nicki's hand slowly massaged her chest. Nicki's lips planted a kiss on Sophie's nose, and they leaned in to whisper in her ear. "I can get the strap from my closet..." The pressure on Sophie's chest increased slightly as Nicki grew more excited, "I'll put it on, and push you down onto your chest... and I'll fuck you as you beg for more..."

PLEASE DO THAT! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO THAT!

"So..." Nicki's low voice rumbled in her ears, and Sophie could feel herself slip into ecstasy. "What will it be?"

Barely able to focus anymore, Sophie moaned as Nicki's hand continued to massage her chest, occasionally grazing her nipples to watch her squirm. She was breathing harder now, and low rumbles emerged from inside her throat. "The third..." She squeaked, trying to speak, "The third one please."

"I'm so happy you said that, my dear."

Nicki's lips pushed into Sophie's again, and they kissed her with even more passion. Both of their hands now found their way underneath Sophie's crop top and under the sports bra, and Sophie threw her arms around Nicki's neck, pulling them in deeper as well. She felt herself dig deeper and deeper into the kiss, trying to let her mind go completely blank and focus on nothing other than this feeling.

Soft rumblings began to uncontrollably resonate in Sophie's chest as she moaned, and for just a moment she hated the deeper part of her register they came from. She began to freeze up slightly, distracted by the sounds and frustrated by the pangs of dysphoria that were starting. Her muscles began to stiffen up, tensing slightly with anxiety, and Sophie felt angry at herself. Can't you just stay focused on enjoying this? Why do you have to ruin this for me!? Suddenly, she was completely out of it, and felt embarrassed by letting this distract her.

She was even more embarrassed when Nicki stopped kissing her, now looking down at Sophie with a mildly concerned expression. "Did I do something wrong?"

Sophie sighed. "Dysphoria. It's not your fault. It's fine." She could feel Nicki's eyes scan her face, trying to read it for any additional clues, and Sophie looked up at the ceiling past her, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Is there anything I could do to make it better?" Sophie could hear the worry in Nicki's voice, and felt mildly ashamed. Things were going so well until her stupid brain had to mess things up.

"I don't know."

"Do you want to stop?"

Sophie's lips tightened into a mild frown as she thought. Of course she didn't want to stop. It was her body that was betraying her desire. Or maybe it was her brain. I guess my brain is part of my body. Regardless, she just wished it would just get over itself and let her have fun. You always do this.

Nicki began to move, slowly shifting off of her, and Sophie panicked. Without thinking. she tightened her arms holding onto their neck, locking them in place above her.

"Okay that seems like you want to keep going?" Nicki mused, "Am I reading that right?"

"-Yes!" Sophie blurted out, still feeling like her mind was all over the place.

Nicki's hand made its way back to Sophie's jaw, rubbing their thumb lightly across her cheek. Their eyes looked down at her with tenderness and concern. "I'm getting mixed signals from you right now, cutie. Talk to me."

Sophie took a deep breath and closed her eyes.....1....2.....3.....4.... Exhale.... She pulled Nicki into a hug, and felt comforted by their weight across her body.

"I really want this," she said softly, almost pleading. "I don't want to mess this up."

As Nicki took a breath, Sophie could feel their stomach press against her own, pushing it back before retreating slowly. "You aren't messing anything up." Sophie's head tucked itself into Nicki's neck a little tighter. "I'm not disappointed or mad or anything like that either. It's okay if you need a moment to reset and get back into it. We can take a break for a bit and start again a little later if you still want to."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

Sophie's head shifted in a small and slow nod. "Promise we can come back to it in a few?"

"Of course we can." Nicki kissed her neck softly again. "I want this just as much as you do."

"Okay." Sophie took another deep breath, once again feeling her stomach push against Nicki's and finding the weight comforting. "Thank you so much."

"Why don't we go get a cup of tea and sit on the couch for a little bit?"

Sophie nodded, and Nicki began to slowly lift themselves off of her, letting her sit back up again. They began to stand up, and Sophie quickly leaned forward and kissed them, feeling a smile across their lips.

"Thank you," she whispered again as her lips left theirs.

"Thank you, cutie." They stood up and threw their arms up towards the ceiling, turning their waist slightly to stretch a bit. "Do you mind putting the kettle on? I need to go pee real quick."

"Sure." Sophie stood up as well, stretching her legs a bit, still feeling some of the tightness from the poses. She made a mental note to stretch more often, maybe even do some yoga.

She walked down the hall into the small kitchen attached to the apartment's living room, turning on the light as she did. She flicked the switch to start up the electric kettle and walked over to the couch to plug in the fairy lights that hung around the room, turning off the main lights a moment later.

"What kind of tea do you want?" Sophie called out back to Nicki, setting a couple mugs on the counter as she did so.

"Do I have any of the lemon ginger left?" Nicki's muffled voice called back behind the bathroom door.

"There's three left."

"Nice! One of those please!"

Sophie dropped the bags into the mugs and heard the click of the kettle finishing up a moment later. She picked out an orange chai for herself and poured the water, taking both of the mugs back over towards the couch. She curled her knees up onto the sofa, holding her body in a little tight ball as she carefully held her own mug as it steeped. A slight splash of boiling water onto her stomach reminded Sophie that she was still wearing the crop top, and she felt a little exposed.

Sophie didn't realize she had zoned out, lost in some forgettable train of thought, until Nicki sat down on the couch across from her, letting their toes touch her lightly. As she turned back to face Nicki, their eyes lit up in a smile, the way they often did when seeing her.

"What were you thinking about?"

Sophie thought for a moment, baffled that she couldn't remember. "I genuinely don't know..." She tried to remember, but it was completely lost. She stared back down into her own mug, watching the steam float upwards, letting the smell fill her lungs. As she felt Nicki's toes tap slowly next to her leg, probably playing some song in their head, Sophie felt a number of big questions return to the forefront of her mind.

"I know that face," Nicki said in between sips from their tea. "You are definitely thinking about something now."

Sophie paused, wondering if she should actually say what was on her mind. Maybe it'd be easier to just lie and come up with something else. She took another sip of tea, tasting the strong chai in the back of her mouth, and felt bubbles of nervousness rise in her chest. I should just ask them.

"So..." Sophie paused again, trying to find the words. "... we've done some stuff...." She hid behind another sip of tea.