Crop Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, you want a DTR."

"A DTR?"

"'Define the relationship.' We just did something pretty new in our friendship/relationship, and you wanna know what this makes us."

"Yeah," Sophie nodded, thankful Nicki had pieced that together. "What do you think we are?"

"Uh-uh," Nicki shook their head and pushed Sophie's leg with their foot gently. "You're doing it again. You told me not to let you do it anymore."

Sophie sighed, taking another sip of tea, annoyed she'd told Nicki in the past to call her out on this. They hadn't been friends for too long, but Sophie was often amazed by how well they'd gotten to know each other. Nicki knew all too well that she didn't like to state her feelings first, and would usually just try and match what the other person wanted, regardless of her actual feelings.

"I promise you," Nicki said, trying to assure her, "no matter what you say I won't judge you, make fun of you, or run away. Even if we're in a different place, I'm still your friend and I care about you. That isn't going to change."

"Okay," Sophie nodded, trying to build up enough confidence to speak her mind. "So you know I don't really have a lot of experience... I've never been in a situation where I'm doing things with a person I'm not dating." She looked up at Nicki nervously, trying to read their expression, which she could tell they were leaving deliberately neutral. "And I'm having a lot of fun with you. And you've been a really good friend to me these last few months... Does that make you my partner?"

Nicki smiled, trying to reassure her. The lack of immediate agreement made Sophie's stomach drop slightly. "You mean a lot to me, Soph, and your friendship has been one of my favorite parts of this year. I really like where we're at right now, as friends, but with an expanded definition of what being friends means."

"So that's a 'no.'" Sophie took another sip of her tea, trying to sort through her feelings. She thought that hearing it would feel much worse than it actually did, and was surprised by that reaction. It didn't feel great, but it didn't sting either.

"I don't really think of it as a 'yes' or 'no' situation. I'm open to the possibility of dating in the future, and I'm open to the possibility that we just stay friends. I really enjoy what our relationship looks like right now, and I don't want to mess that up by putting other pressure onto it, if that makes sense."

"Yeah, that does make sense. I think."

Nicki's eyes focused on Sophie's face again, once again scanning it for details that would let them know what she was feeling. Sophie was surprised to find that this news wasn't hurting her feelings the way she assumed it would have.

"So, if we're friends who emotionally support each other, spend a lot of time together, and now have sex... how is that different from dating?"

"Well," Nicki paused, collecting their thoughts, "I don't necessarily see us doing romantic things together, or testing out what our future would look like. When I kiss you, I'm doing it because you're cute, I care about you, and it's fun. I'm not kissing you to say, 'let's move in together and get a pet together and plan double dates and stuff.' There's a different set of boundaries. I'd buy you flowers because you matter to me and I know it'd make you happy, not because I wanna lock you down."

"So you're saying you'll still buy me flowers?" Sophie smiled mischievously into her mug, and Nicki's face beamed back at her. "So like, your ideal is that we could have a lot of fun together, but without having to commit at all?" Sophie thought for a moment. "Did that come out judgy? I didn't mean it to be."

"No, I totally get what you mean, and I think you get it. There's so many expectations and extra pressures that come with dating and I'm worried those might stifle the natural progression of our relationship. If we decide we don't want to fool around anymore right now, we can just say that and go back to being friends who don't have sex. If we're dating, that brings up questions about whether or not we should break up, you know?"

"Yeah." Sophie thought for a moment. "I think I like that."

"Good!" Nicki smiled. "And of course, we can check in whenever and reevaluate as needed."

"Thanks, I really appreciate that." Sophie uncurled her legs slightly, feeling a lot of tension leave her body. She stretched her legs forward a bit, letting them tangle with Nicki's slightly. "So in the meantime, what does that make you in my life?"

"Friend. Playmate. Mistress if you're tied up." Nicki's foot suggestively creeped up Sophie's leg, rubbing her inner thigh a bit. Sophie could feel her body tingle again and her pants tighten slightly. A flush of warmth rolled through her upper body. She tried to hide her own smile, not wanting to give them the satisfaction of knowing they had such an impact on her.

"I feel better now that we've talked about it," Sophie stated, hoping a conversation would help distract her enough to keep focused.

"Good. I'm really glad you brought it up." Nicki took a long sip and let their eyes scan down Sophie's body, looking eager and confident. "I'm proud of you. I know stuff like that doesn't come easily to you."

"Thanks." Sophie took another long sip, feeling Nicki's foot creep slightly higher on her leg. She could feel her pulse start to rise and her breathing speed up.

"I'm almost wondering," Nicki continued, setting their mug of tea down on the table beside the couch, "if you even deserve some kind of... reward."

Sophie rolled her eyes, a bright smile forming. "You're so cheesy."

"And you're too easy, little Miss Tight Pants."

Sophie looked away, blushing intensely, trying to keep up her self-control. This is what she wanted, but she wasn't going to make it too easy for Nicki.

"You've done such a good job tonight of stating your needs," Nick said, leaning forward and slowly taking the mug from Sophie's hands, "of asserting self-control..." They set the mug down on the coffee table beside them, then leaned in closer to Sophie, starting to crawl into a position hovering above her. "Why don't we give you a free pass for the rest of tonight? Why not let someone else take the burden of control for a bit?"

"Who could possibly do that for me?" Sophie smiled, having fun playing along.

"Well, I would love to throw my name into the hat." Nicki leaned down and kissed the side of Sophie's neck, still holding their weight above her, leaving just enough room to be teasing without committing. Sophie felt a deep exhale leave her lips as the kiss was soon followed by another, and another.

"And why should I... " Sophie's words were interrupted as another involuntary breath left her lips. "Why should I consider you for the role?"

"Well... " Nicki gently pulled down the collar of the crop top, letting their kisses work their way down her collarbone. "Let's just say I'm uniquely positioned to address your needs."

"Good point."

Nicki placed their hands on the tops of Sophie's thighs, letting the pressure push her deeper into the kisses. Their thumbs began slowly massaging her inner thighs, and Sophie could feel herself melting into it once again. She could feel herself pushing against the fabric of the denim shorts, wishing they would be moved out of the way.

"So... have I got the job?"

"Well, uh," a soft moan left Sophie's lips. "We'll have to verify... your references first."

"I want to fuck you," Nicki said suddenly, dropping the character. They stared into Sophie's eyes with a delighted focus. Sophie nodded eagerly. "But, before I do, I want you to call me, 'sir.'"

"Mmmm," Sophie hummed. "I like that."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, sir." Sophie stared into their eyes, feeling proud to see a little glint of euphoria in them. An ecstatic and mischievous smile lit up their face. "Do you want to go get the strap?"

"I'm already wearing it," Nicki smiled, almost a little embarrassed. "I didn't actually have to pee, I just wanted to surprise you."

Sophie leaned forward and pulled Nicki into a sweet kiss. "Don't take this to mean anything more than it is," Sophie said, letting her face hover close to theirs, "but I love you. Sir."

Nicki hummed with approval, and Sophie could tell they were enjoying themself. "Now get down and bend over the couch."

"Yes, sir," Sophie said, pushing the coffee table out of the way a bit. She looked back to see Nicki standing up, taking their pants off to reveal the strap underneath. Sophie was embarrassed to feel her mouth water a little bit at the sight of them.

Nicki got down on their knees behind Sophie, pushing her down onto the couch cushion a bit more. Sophie felt the fabric of it press against her face, and felt the eagerness build up inside of herself. This was actually happening! She felt briefly strange in the position, but the warm touch of Nicki's hand on her back brought her back to the moment.

Nicki's arms reached around and unbuttoned her shorts, pulling them down to her knees, prompting Sophie to awkwardly shift in order to get them completely off. She felt Nicki's hands slowly massage her ass and closed her eyes, trying to focus solely on that feeling. Nicki pushed their hips forward, letting the dildo slip in between her thighs, rubbing gently against the underside of Sophie's dick, which was now fighting against the front of her panties. The feeling of the dildo teased her beyond belief, and she could feel her excitement build rapidly.

"You look unbelievably cute from this angle," Nicki purred, their hands starting to slip under the fabric of Sophie's panties.

"Oh, wait!" Sophie called out suddenly. She shifted a little to try and face Nicki, but wasn't able to in this position, and felt slightly embarrassed by that fact. She resigned to continue looking down at the couch and continued, "Can you leave my underwear on? Is that possible? I don't want to accidentally see it, you know?"

"Sure, I can pull them to the side and still have plenty of room."

"Thanks," Sophie let out a large exhale, feeling less stressed. "I mean, thank you, sir."

"Mmm, good girl."

Sophie's face flushed, and behind her she heard the sound of the cap being lifted on the bottle of lube. A moment later, a slick and wet finger traced its way across Sophie's backside, slithering down towards her asshole. It stopped on top of it, lightly pushing and circling, and Sophie moaned quietly. Nicki's finger slid down the hole again, before carefully pressing forward to penetrate her.

Sophie's hips rocked lightly with the movement of the finger inside of her, as Nicki playfully circled around inside. For a quick moment, Sophie felt a little embarrassed, letting Nicki see this angle of her, letting them do this to her, but that feeling was quickly replaced by a building pleasure in her body. Something like a buzz of electricity charged through her skin, which grew warmer and warmer as her breath quickened. A tiny yelp escaped Sophie's lips as the finger suddenly slid out, only to be replaced a moment later by the feeling of the dildo pressing gently against the entrance.

"Are you ready?" Nicki's voice sounded excited.

"Yeah. Just, just go slowly, please."

"Are you trying to give me an order?" Sophie could almost hear Nicki smirking, delighted.

"No, sir." Sophie flushed slightly, and shifted her position a little to press back against the strap.

Nicki's hand firmly worked its way up her back and they started to gently twirl a few strands of Sophie's hair. "Interesting. Because it just sounded like you were trying to give me an order." Their hand crept up the back of Sophie's head, grabbing a handful of hair.

"No, sir." An excited panic built up in Sophie's chest. She briefly wondered what Nicki might do to her if she disobeyed, and she bit her lips thinking about it.

Nicki's fist tightened on Sophie's hair, pulling her head back and leaning in to whisper in her ear. "I take good care of my toys. I will go slowly and not hurt you, until you beg me to hurt you." Their finger slowly traced down the front of her neck.

"Yes, sir," she gulped.

Nicki's finger continued down the length of Sophie's body before settling on her waist, which they gripped tightly. Their hips pressed forward and the dildo slowly worked its way inside of her, and another deep exhale left her mouth. She stiffened up, before reminding herself to relax and grow used to the initial burning feeling, which melted away into a feeling of fullness. Sophie carefully rotated her hips in a little circle, feeling the full length of the strap pushing inside of her. The tip of it pressed against her p-spot, and she closed her eyes, savoring the sensation.

Nicki pushed her back against the sofa cushions and grabbed Sophie's waist with both hands, moving their hips back and forth in a deliberate and controlled motion. The muscles in Sophie's back tightened slightly as she took in the feeling of it moving inside of her, and she reminded herself to take deep breaths as it did.

"I love the look on your face right now," Nicki purred.

They began to gradually speed up, pulling Sophie's waist back and pounding her ass with more force with each thrust. Sophie continued to try and take deep breaths, but the feelings of warmth and pleasure soon made that difficult, and little moans sounded out with every exhale. Beads of sweat started forming all across her body as she heated up, her mind melting into the feeling of Nicki thrusting the strap into her.

Behind her, Sophie could hear Nicki breathing harder as well, and she made a mental image of what their face must look like. She could see an expression of focus and desire, and the thought of it turned her on even more.

"Oh, Nicki..." Sophie moaned. She tried to say more, but another powerful moan rumbled out of her throat, preventing her from speaking. She gave up, and resigned to focus on the building pleasure inside of her body.

Nicki shifted positions slightly, angling up to get a more powerful thrust, and she continued. The movement caused Sophie's dick to finally fall out of her panties, and she was embarrassed and mildly annoyed by how hard it was, but with each thrust she lost her ability to focus on anything else. Nicki placed their hand firmly on Sophie's back and clawed at it with her nails, digging into her skin ever so slightly. For a moment, Sophie could feel a feral and predatory energy rush through those nails into her body, and she loved the feeling of being Nicki's prey.

Nicki's hand grabbed Sophie's hair again, pulling it back and causing her to yelp with surprise. Her chest lifted up along with it, and her hips pressured more firmly forward against the couch as Nicki's thrusts pushed deeper inside of her. Sophie's dick began to rub agains the soft fabric of the cushions, and a new wave of pleasure rolled through her body as Nicki's thrusts now gave her frontside a surprisingly delightful rubbing sensation. As she placed her hands on the couch to support her own weight, Sophie could feel the pressure and pleasure build on both sides of her body, and she began to freely let her moans sound out into the room.

Sophie felt the waves of euphoria crash over her as she lost control of her breathing and felt her mind empty of anything other than this feeling. She desperately pushed back into every thrust, letting the strap fill her and push her further and further into ecstasy. Her muscles began tensing, and she could feel the brink of an orgasm rushing towards her as a burning heat rushed through her body.

Nicki's hand pulled back on her hair once again, and suddenly all the pressure in Sophie's body reached the breaking point. As she felt the orgasm roll through her muscles, she let out a powerful moan. A few tiny pumps of cum shot onto the couch and she collapsed forward back onto the cushions, out of breath. Nicki lay on top of her, and she felt deeply comforted by the feeling of their body on top of hers. The dildo slowly slid out of her ass and she laid down deeper into the couch, feeling the waves of electric joy pulse through her body.

She lay in that position for a few long breaths, before slowly shifting back to face Nicki, wrapping her arms around them. Sophie felt their heart beating rapidly, and she gently placed her hand on top of it, savoring the feeling of their warm skin. She looked up into Nicki's eyes, who looked accomplished and proud, taking an immense joy in the exhausted and satisfied expression she was sure was on her own face.

"That was incredible," Sophie breathed at last, "sir."

"That's really cute, Soph." They cleared their throat and took off the strap, climbing into a straddling position on top of Sophie's legs. "Really cute that you think we're done." They lifted their arms up, pulling their shirt off and pushing their chest forward.

"Of course, sir." Shaking off the tired and electric feeling in her muscles, Sophie leaned forward and lightly started to kiss their chest, wrapping her arms around them and pulling them closer.

"Although, with how sexy you look right now, I don't think it's going to take too much longer." They reached around and took one of Sophie's hands with their own, and guided it down towards their underwear. They shaped Sophie's hand into a cupping position, with her palm pushed forward, and said, "Just hold it there like that."

"Yes, sir." They felt Nicki slowly grind forward against her palm, and struggled to keep her wrist firm for them. She couldn't see much, but her hand quickly began to feel warm and wet as Nicki pressed forward harder and harder. Sophie could feel their breathing deepen, and she went back to focusing on kissing their chest.

"That feels great." One of Nicki's hands firmly gripped Sophie's shoulder, while the other began playfully running through her hair. "How'd you like the strap?" They asked in between breaths that were growing steadily louder. "I want to hear everything."

Sophie bent her neck up to stare at Nicki, whose head almost felt like it was towering over her. Somehow, in this position Nicki felt even more dominant and in control, and Sophie felt a warm bubbling sensation in her chest at the sight.

"It was incredible," she said, trying to decide if she should look into their eyes or not. "It felt so good."

Self-consciousness drove Sophie's eyes away from Nicki's face, and she looked back down at their chest. Nicki's hand left her hair and planted itself firmly on Sophie's chin, locking her back into eye contact with them. They stared at her with an intense and intimate glare, filled with desire and kindness and cool confidence.

"I believe I told you I wanted to hear everything." They smiled lustfully and deviously.

"Yes, sir," Sophie replied, and closed her eyes for a quick moment to steady herself. Something about the orders and obedience was pulling a desire to prove herself and earn Nicki's affection to the forefront of her mind. "I've masturbated with toys back there, but never had another person fuck me like that, and it feels so much better."

"Mmm," Nicki closed their eyes and let out a deep exhale, and Sophie felt the pressure on her wrist continue to build. "Better how?"

"You were so powerful and in control, the feeling of your hands on my back and in my hair drove me crazy." Nicki let out another moan and pushed their hips even closer to Sophie. Sophie pushed her elbow against her ribs to steady her wrist, determined to keep it in position for them. "When you scratched my back with your nails... it was like I was your prey." She tried to look away, feeling a little embarrassed, but Nicki's hand kept her head in place. "I loved the feeling of being helpless in your hands."

Nicki closed their eyes again, and Sophie watched as their face continued to flush and they grinded harder and harder against her palm. Sophie felt their underwear shift, and one of their lips was exposed, now sliding against Sophie's wet fingers. Staring at the ecstasy-filed expression on their face, Sophie suddenly had an idea. She carefully adjusted her hand slightly, slipping one of her fingers inside of Nicki.