Cross Contamination - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to notice some nearby tables discreetly pointing in his direction, and some stifled giggles. The line was nearly through, and before long, the last woman, in a feathery owl mask stepped up. Well, this must be it, he decided. She looked nice, as far as he could tell through the mask. She would probably be understanding of his desire to keep things polite but platonic. But the owl masked lady walked away to sit at table 34, next to another man sitting alone, and the waiters began to roll the empty fishbowls away.

His eyes wide in incomprehension, Daren heard a loud roar of laughter from the nearby tables. People turned to him a laughed, now openly pointing. A chubby man in a wolf mask, a busty swan masked lady on his arm, walked up to slap Daren on the back.

"Fucking table zero man! Hahaha you should see your face!" The mask covered his face well, but the voice and the scruffy stubble beneath the mouth made his identity clear. Charlie Fontaine, his least favorite person, and personal rival at work.

"W-well," Daren stuttered, a tic he couldn't shake in times of stress or high emotion, "I don't get it, wasn't everyone supposed to be in p-pairs."

"W-w-w-well Hardon," said Charlie, mocking Daren's stutter and using the loathed nickname that Charlie had saddled him with, "Everybody has to bring a date except Mr. Cross, and that leaves numbers uneven. So one poor lonely boy has to be over here all by himself."

'Don't worry Hardon, you could always pull your little dick out and jerk off if the humiliation gets to be too much for you" Laughed Charlie as he groped the ass of the giggling swan woman beside him. "I think we are all likely to get some pretty great spank material tonight, if you catch my drift." He gestured with his head towards the center of the room. Towards table one? What was he implying? But he was already walking away, fondling the tits of the swan woman who was screaming in mock protest.

Spank material? He could see Gina in rapt conversation with Mr Cross, who was leaning across the table towards her. He eyes were shining, her lips parted. Although she looked angry, there was a flushed and flustered look there that Daren was not used to seeing. Normally she was ice cold when she was angry. Alarmingly, Daren felt his penis stir in his pants. What was that reaction about? Why did seeing Gina and Mr. Cross, his hated boss together send his mind racing and his pants tightening?

...

"Simple, little lamb. I want to play truth or dare." Said Victor, swirling his wine.

"What is this, a preteen sleepover?" Scoffed Gina.

"Strip truth or dare.First one completely naked is the loser"

"And there it is. Another man who thinks with his dick."

"You make it hard not to Gina." She felt a spasm of anger at his open flirtation with a married woman, but she felt something deeper as well, something more primal.

"You're playing a losing game, Cross. Truth or Dare is the easiest game in the world if you aren't a gossipy teenage girl. I just have to pick truth every time."

"Then it should be easy to win." Said Victor, supremely confident.

Gina's mind worked quickly. It really did seem like this game would be easy to win, and it would give her a chance to humiliate this raging asshole. She seethed as she saw him smiling across from her, for some reason completely confident that he could beat her in a game where she had an advantage. God, sge wanted to knock him down a peg in front of all his rich asshole friends. She struggled to find the catch. She couldn't think of one.

"Well Ms. Harlowe?"

"...Fine, let's play."

...

Daren tried to ignore the looks of mockery and pity turned his way from all corners of the room, but he was only so strong. The shame was starting to burn. Nothing seemed to be happening so far at table one at least, but he was glad the tables were fairly high; although he still didn't know why, seeing his wife and his boss have a heated discussion on the other side of the room had given him a rock hard erection. He was so distracted that he almost didn't notice as a slim young figure flounced across the room and sat across from him.

She was a stunning young black woman with a cascade of shining, straight, dark hair. velvety Cafe au lait skin, soft looking lips which curved in a mischievous grin, and breasts that seemed huge on her slim frame. She was wearing a fox mask, with a deep orange low-cut dress to match. She smiled at him at him as she said "Table zero, huh. That's reeealy tough, mister..." She looked at him expectantly.

"H-Harlowe." He said automatically, extending a hand awkwardly across the table to shake.

"Oh my God," she gasped in mock outrage. "This whole thing is supposed to be anonymous, Mr Harlowe, I can't believe you told me your name." She ignored the hand, which Daren was forced to drop awkwardly.

"Wait," she said, eyes sparkling, leaning across the table with keen interest. Daren couldn't help but get an eyeful of delicious, smooth, light brown flesh as she leaned forward. "You aren't related to Cassie Harlowe, are you?"

Daren wasn't sure if he should answer, but her mesmerizing brown eyes locked on his drew it out of him. "Yes, she's my d-daughter."

"No way! That hot little piece came from a wimp like you? No offense." She threw out the insult with a giggle.

"How do you know her?" The Woman gave him an appraising look. "I guess fair is fair. She's in my grade at school."

Whoa, this girl was a lot younger than he thought! She must have sensed the guilt in his eyes.

"Haha, relax Mr. Harlowe. You haven't done anything but look. Not that I would let you do anything else anyway," She said with a momentary sneer, "Besides, I'm all grown up, see?" She ran her hands seductively over the front of her body.

Daren tried to change the subject. "So, are y-you and Cassie friends?"

A strange smile played on the young woman's lips. "I wouldn't say that Mr Harlowe, but we know each other. We see each other in the halls. Shes on the volleyball team and I'm in cheer, so we see each other for sports stuff"

Daren tried very hard not to think about the young woman in a cheer uniform.

"That's your wife at table one, isn't it Mr. Harlowe?"

Daren didn't know how she knew that, but in the moment it didn't matter. He whipped his head around to look. "Yes. Why?"

"Because I think she is about to take her dress off."

...

"I'll let you start." Said Victor with supreme confidence, leaning back in his chair.

"Fine. Truth or Dare."

"Dare". His dark eyes were taunting her, burning into hers. She could feel a wet heat growing inside her.

"Stand up on this table right now and declare your resignation."

He laughed softly and toasted her with his glass. "No exaggeration on your part, Gina, A killer indeed." Then he silently slipped his shoes off his feet and set them to the side."

"My turn. Truth or Dare."

"Truth." Said Gina automatically and confidently.

"How many times do you masturbate a month?"

She felt a blush staining her cheeks. So this was his ploy, to embarrass her with the questions. Well the joke was on him. There was no way he could know the accurate number. And yes, maybe that number was a little... high. She was often stressed, and sometimes Daren couldn't...well, couldn't offer her what she needed in the moment. She just needed to pick a realistic number, not zero, but not high enough to be embarrassing.

"Four. About once a week."

Victor laughed and shook his head, then shook a finger at her.

"What?"

"No no no, dear Gina, you have to do better than that if you want to win. Take off some clothes."

"Bullshit, I was telling the truth."

Suddenly he seemed bigger, she could see the muscles defined clearly through his suit. His voice got low and insistent. "Some clothes, little lamb, or I will take them off myself."

Fine, she would do what he said. Not because she wanted to obey him. Definitely not that. Just because it wasn't worth the argument. She removed one earring with a sullen look and dropped it on the table.

"A pair is one item, my dear," Victor said mildly, gesturing to his removed pair of shoes, "Otherwise we will be here all night.

She removed the other and placed it with annoyance next to the other.

"My turn. Truth or Dare?" Snapped Gina.

"Since you are playing hardball, I'm going to say truth."

"Is your company involved with any illegal activities?"

"Yes." Said Victor with a cocky grin.

"Such as?"

"You have to wait your turn if you want another question."

Gina seethed. Such a petty trick. "Fine, no need to ask, I pick truth."

Victor raised his eyebrows at the rush, but continued with his question.

"Have you ever fantasized about being fucked by a black man?"

Sweat trickled down Gina's face behind the mask. He couldn't know for sure, right? She could easily say no, in a light, easy voice, and move on. Everybody had a kinky fetish that they thought about once in a while, like when she was on work trips and Daren wasn't around, she would often bring along her trusty vibrator, and think about some fun, kinky scenarios to get herself off after a stressful day. But those were just fantasies, they were meaningless. Unconnected to real world desires. Besides, wasn't that image that flashed in her mind in the heat of self-passion, of the hulking black brute roughly conquering her little white pussy a bit...racist? If you really thought about it? Could she really admit that to the big black man watching her with knowing eyes from across the table.

"No. Never." She said in a whisper. But her voice cracked, and she knew she was beaten. Victor didn't even have to say anything, he just raised his eyebrows, and she meekly removed her high heels and set them aside. Shame burned on her face, and she noticed with humiliation that she could feel a wet spot in her panties.

"It's your turn, Gina. I choose truth." Said Victor knowingly, placing a large strong hand over her small delicate one. A shiver went up her spine again, and this time she didn't, or maybe could pull away.

What was she going to ask again? His piercing eyes, his strong hand holding hers made it hard to focus. Maybe she could turn the tables on him, ask him an embarrassing question. She felt dizzy.

"Do you ever fantasize about fucking married white women?"

Victor leaned in close with an evil smile on his lips.

"I don't need to fantasize about that, little lamb. Do you know why?"

"Why?" She tried to make her voice strong, but it came out as a throaty whisper.

"Because I do it all the time. Truth or Dare Gina."

"Truth..."

"Do you love your husband?"

"Yes" This answer came easily and truthfully, and Gina felt a wash of relief, then of shame as she realized she had doubted herself. The answer only made Victor smile wider, like it was the answer he wanted to hear.

"I choose Truth, Gina."

She shook herself, and slowly drew her hand away. He was trying to distract her as a ploy to win. No more freebie questions.

"Is your company involved in money laundering operations?"

Victor tilted his head and gave her a chagrined look, then removed his suit jacket and hung it over a chair. At least he had gone without a tie tonight.

"Truth or Dare, little lamb."

"Truth" Gina felt weak and shaky. This felt much harder than she thought it would be.

"Are you satisfied with the way your weak little husband fucks you?"

The question hit her like a punch in the gut. Ok yes, it was true, maybe Daren was a little more... passive in bed than she would like. But that was because of her own dominant tendencies, which he tried to accommodate. It was fine. Sweet. Tender. Yes, she was satisfied. No, there was no connection to her fantasies about black men dominating her, making her submit, cumming in her mouth while they loomed above her... The fantasies were meaningless. She didn't want a black man to dominate her in real life. She couldn't accept it. Wouldn't accept it.

"Of course." She said firmly, not realizing that she had accepted the description of her husband in the question by answering how she did.

"That's a lie, little lamb." Victor reached across the table and titled her chin upwards from where she had bowed it in shame. His eyes bored into hers, his cocky grin making her furious and wet and humiliated. "And now you are going to take your dress off for me."

...

Daren watched in disbelief and his wife, her face red under the mask, lifted her little black dress over her head and dropped in in a puddle on the ground, revealing lacy white lingerie. It matched the cute and innocent lamb mask much better than the dress. It clung to her curvy body seductively, showing off her wide hips, large breasts, and toned, tanned body. Why was she wearing nice underwear? Was she planning on surprising him tonight? ... Or had she thought something like this might happen?

"Oh my God Mr. Harlowe!" Said the fox masked girl in an excited squeak, "Your wife is soooo hot!" She bounced in her seat in glee, pleasantly bouncing her clearly braless tits.

"I wonder if she is going to get naked right here in front of everyone." She whispered excitedly, as he noticed that most of the eyes in the room were raptly focused on table one, where the show was ongoing. "A little slutty if you ask me, Mr. H. You must be suuuuuper embarrassed."

And he was. But he couldn't look away, couldn't tear his eyes off his wife's heaving tanned tits barely held in by the lacy white fabric. At the confident, cocky black man across from her who had somehow convinced his fiery, confident wife to act like his personal whore.

He felt sudden pressure pressing at his straining crotch under the table, looked down to see a slim brown foot in a fancy blue heel pressing on it.

"Oh my god, you bad little pervert." Said the girl in a stage whisper, holding back a giggle, "Is seeing another man play around with your wife giving you a boner?"

She rubbed her foot up and down, causing a delicious friction. "It's not good to hold it in, Mr. H. You got to let all of your emotions out. Let them out from here." She pressed her foot harder on his cock. "Then you can think through all of this stuff clearly."

"Here!" She said cheerfully, crawling under the table. Where was she...? What was she planning to...?" He saw delicate brown fingers unbutton his pants and zip down the fly. He stared down into her big soft eyes, at her soft lips parted in a mocking smile. Was she going to?

"Gross, old man!" She said playfully, swatting at a leg. "Im just giving you a little push, it's not like I'm going to suck your little dick or anything."

"You just need to watch what happens to your wife and jerk your little dicky. You wouldn't be the only one." And a quick glance around showed him she was right, rhythmic disturbances of the tablecloth were happening across the ballroom, some assisted by partners, some not. "But because I feel so bad for you in your little humiliating nightmare, I will help you out a little." Her eyes twinkled as she looked up at him from between his legs, and behind his pale, average sized dick. "I'll help talk you off as you enjoy the show."

He looked back up at table one to see his wife's magnificent tits free in the air, nipples looking painfully swollen, as Mr. Cross removed his pants. He could take it anymore. He gripped his rock hard penis as his whole body burned with shame. "Awww, so cute," crooned the girl between his legs, "You look less like a goat and more like a lost little puppy."

"Well puppy, start stroking, and I'll tell you what I think is going to happen between your wife and my dad..."

...

She did it. Why did she do it? She could have refused. Slapped him in the face and stormed out. Maybe Daren got fired, maybe not. She could hear conversations die around the room as the cool air hit her body. Feel the burning eyes roam her curves. She tried to keep her legs together. She couldn't let anyone see the growing damp patch.

She tried to remain collected. Calm. She took a deep breath. She was a woman who was in charge of herself... She was a woman who stripped to her lacy underwear in public because a big strong man told her too. She felt the humiliation down to her core, and belly and pussy roiled at the feeling.

She tried to appear calm and focused as she perched on the edge of her chair.

"Truth again, Gina." Drawled Victor as his eyes drank in every inch of her. His eyes locked on her tits, and she felt her nipples start to stiffen through the thin fabric.

"Is your company involved in tax fraud?"

He silently removed both socks. This was it, her way to win! He had the advantage in number of clothing items, and he was ahead. But all she had to do now was be honest, and keep hammering him with these legal questions.

"I choose truth, you asshole!" " she said triumphantly.

"Alright, fine. Do you enjoy sucking cock?"

Her already hard nipples stiffened further and she squirmed in her seat. Alright, honesty. She could do this.

"Yes and No."

"That's a pretty wishywashy answer."

"It's the truth. The way I feel about it is complicated." Said Gina, shrugging.

Victor seemed to consider this. Then he nodded. "Fair enough. I choose truth. Hit me."

"Is your company involved in smuggling operations?"

Victor smiled and removed his shirt, revealing rippling ebony muscles.

"Truth or dare, Gina?"

"Truth of course!"

"Do you only enjoy sucking big cocks?"

How. How did he guess? He was smirking, holding back a laugh. She had enjoyed oral sex with a few well endowed college boyfriends: the feeling of submission and service had turned her on. But she had never been able to enjoy the act with Daren. She had told herself that it was because she was a different person. A grown mature woman who felt secure enough to no longer need that tingling taboo of submission to male dominance. But even she had to admit now that she had just been lying to herself. But she wouldn't admit it to him, that laughing, smirking asshole across from her. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

With a swift movement, Gina reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, flinging it to the ground. Her tender swollen nipples felt almost scorched by not only the cool air, but the hot eyes of the crowd, by the inferno of Victor's hungry gaze. She realized now that by denying him her humiliation through telling the truth, she had only sentenced herself to the worse humiliation of giving him the view he had always wanted. Practically presenting her tits for his inspection.

"I choose truth, Gina."

"Is your company involved in wage theft?" She was getting desperate. She was running out of crimes common for large companies. But this one was a solid bet. Victor grimaced and removed his pants.

" And now a question for you. You choose truth I assume?" She nodded her head.

Suddenly he stood, naked except for black silk boxers. They left nothing to the imagination. She could see his enormous cock bulging against the fabric. Oh God, was it only half hard? Her question was answered as he loomed above her, a tower statue of muscle. A monument to male dominance. Her eyes grew wide, her breathing shallow. She squirmed in her seat as he bent over her, gripping her chin again in a strong hand once again and forcing her downcast eyes to meet his.

"Do you think you or your pathetic husband could stop me if I decided to make you my woman?"

"No" she said in a trembling whisper.

"Sounds like my little lamb is finally being honest with herself. Give me a truth question"

She had to get her head straight. She was intoxicated by his scent. This could win everything.

"Is your company involved in banking fraud?" Victor looked conflicted, then stepped away and slowly dropped his silk boxers to the ground. His massive black cock sprang free into the air, rapidly growing to its full, intimidating size.