Cross Contamination - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina felt stunned. It was over. She almost laughed in relief, sinking back into her chair with a smile. She began reaching for her bra when Victor asked her "And what is it that you think you are doing, dear Gina?"

"It's over Victor. I win. Look at you. You're naked."

Victor smiled and raised his hand, tapping at the black bull mask on his face. "Not quite, little lamb. Not quite."

He grinned. "Truth or Dare?"

Gina gulped, the tension and arousal flooding back in a wave. "Truth"

"Is your husband jerking off at this very moment?"

Gina took a moment to understand the question. "What the fuck?"

...

As Daren's eyes locked on the stage, his boss's rippling muscles, his wife's bare tits, the fox girl began speaking to him in a low, sultry, rhythmic voice. First matching the pace of his stroking, then seeming to take control, as he started to match the pace of her voice instead.

"Tonight is just the first step, puppy. I've seen my dad do it dozens of times. He has a talent, a real gift for finding hot women married to pin-dicked pathetic losers. Tonight is all about planting the seed in her head. Making her think about him. Getting her obsessed. It's not about taking her pussy. Not yet. That will happen later. And wow, will it happen! Again and again, all night loooong, hours and hours of hot, naughty, sweaty fucking. But for now, after tonight, she's going to think it was a one time deal. You watch puppy, she is going to come to you tonight with the same thing they always say: I don't know what came over me. I was drunk. He forced me. Maybe she will even believe it. But my dad is a patient man. And the hard truth is that my dad is smarter than her. You can already see it." The girl was so close he could feel her hot breath on his swollen cock. "She has stopped thinking with her brain and started thinking with her cunt. And when that happens, it's already over. She is going to be his. It's already a done deal. And do you know what you are going to be? A prop. A sex toy. A marital aid. Someone they keep around to make their nasty, dirty sex that much hotter, that much more taboo. And the really funny thing is (to me at least) is that you are going to fucking love it. Oh the shame, the humiliation! It's going to make you rock hard every time you even think about puppy! Let alone see it. And you will see it puppy, I really think you will, just not tonight. My Dad loves forcing pathetic husbands to watch him conquer their wives. And I think your wife will grow to love forcing you to watch too. I think she loves you now, and maybe she always will. But she will grow to love humiliating you more, because she will do anything to please him, because she is going to start loving him more and more every day, until you get squeezed out."

He was so close, huffing and puffing, jerking his dick as fast as he could.

"And the best part is puppy, now that I'm eighteen, I can get involved as well, Dad promised me! It will be lots of fun, I Just know it. I'll be with you every step of the way! Now let it all out puppy, all of that shame juice. Squirt all that dirty stuff out and maybe things will make sense again." But her dark, joyful eyes knew better. And Daren's eyes were so glued to table one that he didn't even notice that she had been filming his jerking session for some time, and captured his groan as he splattered the underside of the table. Luckily she had moved away fast enough to dodge the loser's slime.

...

What kind of ploy was this exactly? She realized with shame that she hadn't really been thinking about Daren much in the last few minutes, but this had to be horrible for him. There was no way he was twisted enough to get off on something like this. In any case, the question was flawed.

"That's not fair, I can't be expected to know the answer to that."

Victor shrugged, making his muscles move in a highly fascinating way across his chest.

"I don't remember agreeing to any rules. Answer if you want or not. You could even quit the game right now if you wanted to."

Trying to escape, was he? She had him on the ropes. He had only one item of clothing remaining and she had two. She couldn't back down now.

"Ok fine. No, obviously my husband is not jerking off right now."

Victor chuckled as he reached to the table for his phone, tapped it a few times, and pushed it towards her. Her stomach flipped. The video was in HD, clear as day. It was a live stream. Someone filming from below was capturing her husband grunting, tugging his pale little dick, head turned towards the stage. Jerking it. Getting off on her degradation. She felt a twist of anger, and a surprising twist of lust as well.

"Well little lamb, I'm sorry, but that answer was just not true. I'm afraid those panties are coming off." And, suddenly he bent down, gently lifting her off her chair, causing her to yelp in surprise. Then Victor laid her back onto the table. With a devilish look on his handsome fave, he slowly peeled down her now soaking wet panties, leaving a glistening strand of fluid for a moment as they pulled away from her soaking pussy.

No way, this couldn't be happening. Heads and hands bobbed in laps as all of her husband's coworkers saw her exposed, tits jiggling with rapid breaths, wet pussy glistening in the soft lighting. She was in awe, terrified of the huge black man looming above her. She skipped the formalities, in her rush to end her humiliation. What was another crime that she could ask about to finish this game?

"Is your company involved in.... Involved in... shit!"

His cocky grin seemed to fill the sky above her. His massive cock, obscenely drooling precum, sat positioned directly above her throbbing, soaked pussy. She could only think of one crime.

"Is your company involved in prostitution?" It was a long shot, but maybe he wouldn't want to...

"Yes" said his deep voice above her.

What? No, this couldn't be happening! He was supposed to refuse to answer! Now he would get another turn!

"Dare or Dare, little lamb."

"What?" Said Gina, confused, unable to break her eyes away from the monstrous cock, hovering so close above her pussy that she could feel its heat, "But truth, I want truth though."

"Don't you think we understand each other perfectly by this point? I think we have the truth. It's time for action now." He said it all in a deep, forceful voice. It sounded like it made sense. Did it make sense? The truth questions had been hard. Maybe a dare would be easier.

"Um... Dare." She said in a faltering voice.

Victor's smile shone like a supernova, it made her feel lost and scared.

"Give me a kiss."

That was it? That wouldn't be so hard! She tried to hop confidently to her feet, but her knees were weak. She stumbled and fell, knees on the ground, feet to the sides. Her stomach butterflies, her legs jelly. The crowd, watching the shameful display, tittered at her clumsiness. She tried to rise, but a strong black hand reached down to the top of her head and stopped her, holding her down.

"Give me a kiss, little lamb." Oh no. No no no. He couldn't mean... Victor loomed above her, arms crossed over his bulging chest, legs wide. His eyes flicked down meaningfully, directing her gaze between his legs. His shining ebony cock jutted out in the air above her. Towering over her. Strong. Dominant. The definition of male power and control. And now she was being commanded to kiss it. To demonstrate her total humiliating submission to this cocky, arrogant prick of a man. To degrade herself and her femininity in front of this leering crowd. Her hatred of this man and her love for her husband warred with her drive to win at any cost and the insidious desire to be dominated that Victor had been instilling in her all night. Her head felt fuzzy. She hesitated, confused.

"Gina." Said Victor in a clear, resonant voice. He was no longer smiling. "Kiss. It."

Her strange new desire to submit momentarily overwhelmed Gina. She raised herself up onto her knees, grabbing Victor's muscular legs, one in each hand. Then she leaned forward and gently, but firmly planted her soft lips on the bulging head of Victor's cock. Her eyes were big and round as she gazed at the hard, gloating eyes above her. Her lips came away slimy with precum.

"Good job, beautiful, " Victor said warmly. "Well done." But his hand was firm on her shoulder. He wouldn't let her rise.

She was suddenly hit by an overwhelming wave of guilt, humiliation, and fear. She was afraid of this huge man, what he could do to her. What he could make her do to him. What he could make her want to do.

"Are you... are you going to make me suck your cock in front of all these people?" Her voice was thick, and she felt a strange blend of shame, arousal, and anticipation as juices slipped down her leg.

Victor gave her a hard grin. "Not if you don't want to, little lamb. But I think you will. And I think that counts as a truth question." He was cheating, but at this point Gina was beyond caring.

"Truth or dare Gina"

"Dare"

"Suck my cock, you horny little slut."

She gripped his cock in her hand, feeling the heaviness, the warmth, the slickness. And then she glanced over her shoulder at her husband. Not even watching anymore. His head in his hands, sad and defeated. Her usual fire roared back.

"Never." She whispered.

"What's that, lamb?"

"Never!" She yelled, tearing off her lamb mask. "Do you hear me Victor Cross? I swear that I will never, never let that freakish cock of yours past my lips. Ever!"

But her moment of triumph curdled when she saw VIctor's face, and the cocky grin still plastered there.

"Ladies and gentlemen, " said Victor, turning to the crowd, unashamed of his impressive nakedness, "Now that she is unmasked, we can see that this evening's entertainment has been provided by none other than the lovely Gina Harlowe! Isn't Daren a lucky man?"

Gina cringed as dozens of smartphones took pictures of her unmasked face and exposed body, still kneeling in front of the masked Victor Cross.

As Gina struggled and failed to use her hands to completely conceal her nudity, she heard Victor laughingly say "I'm looking forward to our date, Gina!"

...

That night, Gina and Daren kissed and made up. After seeing his wife degraded on a stage in front of his coworkers, Daren was limply apologetic about asking her to go in the first place. When she asked, he said the whole thing was horrible to him and he couldn't watch. She said that Victor Cross had coerced her with blackmail, that she had been drunk, maybe something was put in the wine. She didn't know what came over her. Even after the ordeal, they both went to bed as a supposedly happy couple. But both of their minds kept spinning late into the night.