Cross Contamination Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Cassie's stomach flipped and tied in knots as she sped walked into her homeroom and put her head on her desk, covering her head to try to avoid the burning stares she felt in every direction. She didn't look up until she heard someone sit beside her and gently touch her shoulder.

It was Peter, one of her best friends from middle school. And secretly her crush, although she would never tell him that in a million years. He was the last thing she needed right now, just another confusing layer on an already confusing day. But he didn't look at her with the slimy eyes that the other guys had today. He looked at her with sincere concern.

"I'm so sorry Cassie. I want you to know that I didn't look. I mean, I saw it pop up in the senior boys' group chat, but I just scrolled right past it." He was a little awkward, but at least he was trying to be empathetic.

"It's not my mom." Said Cassie fiercely.

"Of course not," said Peter with wide eyes, 'but you know how guys can be, they think with their dicks."

"And I really don't get it," Said Cassie, trying to hold back tears, "Even if it was her, I don't see why that means every guy has to try to get a look at my..." and she made a gesture over herself encompassing much of her body before collapsing to the desk again, miserable.

"Men are pigs, honey," said a smooth and confident voice from the desk on her other side. Cassie turned and saw Renee, the beautiful and confident captain of the cheer squad sitting and checking her makeup in her phone camera. "They think they got a peek under your mother's clothes, so they are curious how you match up."

Well that isn't comforting, thought Cassie darkly, but she had to admit that it made a lot of sense.

"You have seen the photo, right Cassie?" said Renee with a questioning look, turning to her.

"No! Why would I want to see that?"

"Yeah," said Peter loyally, "I didn't look at it either, why would she be interested?"

"Oh girl, I really think you should though!" Said Renee with wide eyes, placing a delicate hand on Cassie's shoulder. "This whole shitty thing blowing up is because of this photo, how can you respond to it if you don't have all the info?"

What she was saying didn't sound wrong, but Cassie still wasn't sure that she wanted to see a nude photo of any lady, especially one who was supposed to look like her mom.

"Here," said Renee firmly, and scrolled through her phone for a moment, 'I'm a member of the senior boys group chat. You know, spying on the enemy," she said with a mischievous wink, " Don't tell anybody."

Then without further discussion, she clicked the phone down on the desk in front of Cassie, with a photo brought up full screen.

Cassie was speechless as her eyes roamed over the photo. It showed a short curvy woman kneeling on the ground, her face covered by a ridiculous wooly little lamb mask, but the rest of her wasn't covered at all. And above her could clearly be seen a big black...oh my gosh.

Cassie had to admit that she could see why the boys were going a little crazy. She herself was feeling a little flushed, and her lips parted slightly as she started breathing a little more heavily. It wasn't that she was into girls, definitely not, of course she wasn't, she would know! It was just that the situation itself, the kneeling, the mask, the black you-know-what, it was all so dirty.

Her eyes roamed over the full boobs, the hard nipples with large areolas, the thick thighs, and the slightly glistening vagina, topped by a neatly trimmed patch of blonde public hair. She was suddenly hyper aware of her own body. Were her boobs that big? Her thighs? Would she look like that, if she were... in that situation? She had a sudden impulse to run her hands over her body. But no, that would be giving the boys what they wanted to see. But what would it feel like to run your hands over a body like that?

"Uhhh, hello," Said Renee with a giggle, snatching away her phone, "Earth to Cassie. I told you to take a quick look, not drool over it like the boys."

"Not cool, Renee!" Said Peter hotly, leaping to her defense, "you know this whole thing has been shitty for her. She was probably just shocked when you forced her to look at it. "

"You're right Peter," said Renee contritely. "That was a tasteless joke. Let me know if you need to talk later Cassie, I'm here for you." With that she gave Cassie's hand a squeeze, then turned away as the teacher started class.

Cassie smoothed her pants and tried to calm down. She was glad that she had worn layers today, and she wrapped the flannel shirt she was wearing around her body and shivered a little. There was no possible way that fascinating woman in the porn photo was her mom. That wasn't what Cassie's body was like, right?

...

Gina's day at work was busy, like any other. At her law firm there was no room for slacking, not if you wanted to come out ahead of the competition. And right now the competition was fierce, with several candidates neck and neck for a high level job that had just opened up in the firm. What made it even more infuriating was that besides her, one of the main people in contention was some little pissant just out of law school.

Knock Knock Knock.

Gina looked up from the papers on her desk to see the little shitstain in question striding into her office with the confident swagger of the young and good looking. Xavier Mason, God's gift to women, or so he wanted people to believe. He had a thin little beard on his tanned face. He was good looking enough, but spoiled it by going around with what he thought was a smoldering gaze, but which really just made him look pouty. God, it made her blood boil that the higher ups were considering him, just because he was brimming with unearned confidence, and, more importantly, was male.

"Afternoon, Gina," said Xavier in his smarmy little voice, "how is the Rexler case coming?" He nudged aside some papers so that he could sit on the corner of her desk, which made Gina raise her eyebrows in disbelief.

But it seemed like Xavier was mentally incapable of taking a hint. "I saw some of the details of that one myself," he said with an affected chuckle, "tricky case! But if anyone can handle it, it's you, Harlowe."

"I'm so glad that I have your approval to work on my case, Xavier." Said Gina Icily, "What brings you to my office?"

Even someone as thickheaded as Xavier couldn't miss the tone at this point. He laughed and held up his hands in mock surrender: "I come in peace Gina! Don't shoot!" He waited for a reaction as though he had hoped that this would soften his older coworker a little. He certainly didn't get any such reaction from Gina, who continued staring at him with a steely glint in her eye.

He plunged on anyway: "I was just hoping that we could meet up after work sometime soon. Get to know each other better. Might be worth it to get a little more insight into your... rival." And... yes, there he went, turning his stupid fucking pout up to eleven. How could a man be this dumb? How could anyone misread a relationship this badly?

"I'm married, Xavier." said Gina flatly, holding up her ring finger, then cut Xavier off as he began to protest, "And I dislike you on a personal level. I have no desire to get to know you any better than I already do. You seem to have the impression that this is some sort of 'two sexy colleagues of the opposite sex have chemistry sparked by their rivalry situation' when it is really a 'older female colleague has no respect for her inexperienced dumbass of a coworker' situation"

Xavier stared at her with his mouth open.

"Get the fuck out of my office Xavier."

It probably would have been better if she had reined it in a little (who knows what Xavier would say about this around the office), but she needed the win, and Xavier was skilled at being a punching bag at least.

Suddenly her phone rang.

"This is Gina Harlowe."

"Ms. Harlowe, this is Helen Chambers over at South High School. We have your daughter in the office right now, and we need either you or your husband to come pick her up."

"What? Why, what happened to her?"

"Well Ms. Harlowe, it's about the clothes that your daughter is wearing..."

...

Cassie was doing her best to make it through the day being noticed as little as possible, keeping her head down, walking quickly, and sitting in the backs of classes. The photo she had seen kept bouncing around her head. Connecting that photo with the boys' stares made them even more dirty, like she could see that photo reflected in their eyeballs.

Lunch was the worst yet, as it seemed like the whole lunch room was turning around to catch glances once people realized where she was sitting. Kelsey and Peter tried to start some light conversations, but they died as quickly as they were brought up. At least she only had three more classes to go. Gym, Advanced 2d art, and AP History. In advanced 2d art it would be easy to hide behind an easel, and AP History was full of nice, academically serious students who would probably be cool. Gym was the tricky one. They were doing a track and field unit, which involved changing into shorts and a tank top, which would only give the boys a better opportunity to stare. On the other hand, their teacher, Mr. Farrow, clearly didn't care much about this unit, and with his lax supervision, she could probably just hide out with some of the girls she knew in the class.

The lunch bell rang, Kelsey and Peter gave sympathetic goodbyes, and there was nothing left to do but be brave and see what gym held for her.

Cassie changed quickly into her gym clothes, and did her best to walk surrounded by girls on the way out to the track. She mentally thanked her earlier self for opting for a longer pair of shorts and a loose tank top rather than some of the tighter gym clothes, which were more fashionable. She did get a few looks from the boys. It seemed like there was no avoiding that now, but it didn't seem much worse than earlier in the day. Out on the track, Coach Farrow was even more distracted than usual. For some reason he was deep in conversation with Renee, wearing skin tight joggers and essentially a sports bra, as usual. Renee was smiling sweetly and touching him on the arm, punctuating the conversation with a laugh. Coach Farrow seemed... nervous? Maybe he was uncomfortable with Renee's flirty energy. Cassie certainly thought it was a little weird. But it was working in her favor today. All she had to do was find one of the groups of girls that lazily walked around the track instead of running, and stick with them today.

She immediately saw a group with some of the girls from the volleyball team that she was friendly with, and started walking up behind them to join them. As she got closer, she heard their conversation. "...I know right!" said Ada, a cute petite girl that Cassie knew a little, "It has to be her mom. I mean, you've seen her body right? They are just too close!"

"Well, I promised Mark that I would take a little peek in the showers!" said Britney, Ada's tall, slim best friend to a chorus of giggles from the surrounding girls, "That way we can compare and find out for sure. All the boys are super curious!"

"Good idea Brit," said Ada, gasping with laughter, "Let's get a good look at those big titties! If we're really being honest, I think we all want to see the comparison too!"

Cassie quietly slipped away, her heart pounding. She had been so worried about the boys she hadn't even considered that the girls could be just as bad. And she had almost gotten naked in the showers with them without even worrying about it. Well, no problem, she just wouldn't shower. She couldn't be the first one ever to refuse.

The rest of the class passed in a blur, and if the boys and other girls were undressing her with their eyes, then she honestly didn't notice, too preoccupied with how to dodge the showering situation. Showers had never seemed like that big of a deal to her before today. Sure, she sometimes caught herself checking out other girl's bodies a little, but that was normal. She was sure someone had taken a peek at her at some point too. They could all be mature about it. But now the whole situation sent hot butterflies loose in her stomach. A whole room of other girls, their eyes fixed, waiting for her nudity to be revealed. It sounded like a nightmare. She couldn't stop thinking about it.

She did her best to just casually walk right past the locker room, heading straight to her next class. She could come back and get her other clothes at the end of the day. But Coach Farrow was standing in the middle of the hallway, looking uncomfortable.

"Where are you headed, Cassie?" He said in a strange tone.

"Nowhere Coach," squeaked Cassie, unable to believe that her plan had gone wrong this quickly, "J-just to class."

"I'm afraid not," said Coach Farrow, almost sadly, shaking his head "All students have to shower before going to their next class. New school policy." And he waved his clipboard to shoo her back to the girls' locker room.

Cassie's heart was pounding as she slipped into the locker room, as quietly as possible. The rest of the girls were already in the showers, with their gym bags scattered around the room. Cassie had a new plan, she would just sneakily wet her hair, change into her regular clothes, then sneak out. If she was fast enough, she could finish before the other girls were done.

She had barely started to wet her hair in the sink before her plan went wrong.

"Oh, hey Cassie, what are you doing?" chirped Renee, walking out of the shower without a towel on, "Aren't you going to shower?"

Renee leaned forward, arching her back slightly as she checked her makeup in the mirror. Cassie definitely wasn't into girls, but it was hard to deny that Renee oozed sex from every pore. She was slim, but with curves in just the right places, and ripe boobs that hung softly from her petite frame like they were begging to be squeezed. Her skin was the color of milky coffee, and her look was completed by a cute heart shaped face with a little snub nose and big pouty lips. It helped that she usually wore a teasing expression that made everyone think about sex. At least, it made Cassie think that way. The water droplets on her skin made her body look shiny, wet, and almost pornographic, and wait... were her nipples hard? It had to be just because the locker room air was cold...

"Earth to Cassie!" Said Renee with an evil smile, clicking her manicured fingers in front of Cassie's face, "This isn't a peep show, girl."

Cassie flushed with embarrassment and tried to stutter out an excuse, but Renee cut her off, "I'm just joking, you silly bitch, we're all girls here, I know you weren't checking me out!" Her glittering eyes seemed to say that she meant just the opposite. "Now get in that shower babe, or you'll be late for your next class."

And now the other girls, wrapped in towels, were coming out of the shower as well. And she could see chatter die down, to be replaced by whispers, giggles, and grins. Anticipation filled the air.

Cassie sat down on a bench and began slowly taking off her shoes and socks, playing for time. The other girls changed into their clothes as well, but painfully slowly, many of their eyes locked on her at all times.

"Strip Bitch!" Came a yell from one end of the room, but the echo made it hard to tell who had said it. Some of the other girls burst out laughing.

"Yeah Cassie, take off your clothes. Or are you just here to look at other girls' tits like you normally do?" Said Ada nearby, a smirk on her face.

What?!? Was that her reputation? That wasn't true, I mean, not that often ast least. No more than any of the other girls, she was sure.

She was out of excuses. She pulled her tank top over her head, to a chorus of sarcastic wolf whistles. Her shorts came off next. Finally, she had no other options, she grabbed the edges of her sports bra and pulled it over her head, letting her giant breasts jiggle free in the steamy locker room air. This time she was greeted not with sarcasm, but with studious silence, as all of the other girls in the locker room, most of them now fully clothed, stared brazenly at her naked tits. She covered them up immediately, but the whispers were already starting as she removed her panties.

"Oh yeah. I can totally see it."

"Same size, same shape."

"Same hard, slutty nipples." This one got a laugh. And Cassie realized with horror that her nipples were definitely hard. Diamond hard. It must be the cold air, right? But Cassie didn't reel cold, she felt burning hot.

She hunched over a little, trying to hide, trying to block their burning gaze from her most private places.

She felt a delicious warm softness press into her back, punctuated with two hard points. Renee hugged her from behind, her large, wet, warm breasts squashing against her back, skin to skin. Her hard nipples scraping, poking, impossible to ignore. "Just hurry to the shower, babe." Whispered Renee, her lips close to her ear. "Nobody is still in there."

And she did hurry, almost slipping on the floor, which made her throw her arms out for balance, giving the entire locker room one last good, unobstructed look at her tits as they bounced from the near fall. She could hear the catcalls trailing after her as she entered the showers, her face burning, and, for some reason she couldn't understand, her vagina growing wet.

...

"Come in, Harlowe." Said Victor Cross, his back turned. Daren could see clouds of smoke wafting up from his boss's customary after lunch cigar, "I have a few things I'd like to discuss."

Daren moved cautiously into the room. It was very rare to be called in to speak with Mr. Cross, and it was usually bad news.

"Just getting ready for a date tonight, and I thought I'd pick your brain." Mr. Cross swiveled around in his leather chair. He was flipping through what looked like a catalog of lingerie while smoking. Daren couldn't believe it, was his boss really going to ask him for tips on how to romance his wife? He had to refuse. But how could he put his foot down without getting fired?

Then Victor seemed to think of something and snapped his fingers. "But first, you just got a call from South high school. Something about... what was it, Lucia?" Daren had been so nervous, he hadn't even noticed that Mr. Cross's tall, leggy, latina assistant was sitting in the corner, a legal pad and pen in hand.

"It seems," said Lucia with amusement, checking her legal pad, then looking up into Daren's eyes, "That your daughter was caught wearing something wildly inappropriate at school."

"That's right," said Victor with a chuckle, "your daughter is in trouble for wearing slutty clothes. I get it. At that age, awakening to her body, trying to get all the boys to look at her, to want her. She just needs a man to settle her down. How old is she now? 18 right? Lucia, make a note of that." Lucia gave a wide, shiny smile as she wrote quickly on the legal pad.

Cassie, in inappropriate clothes? Sure, sometimes she showed a little more cleavage than he was comfortable with, but surely no more than the other girls. He didn't even know she owned any clothes that could get her sent home from school...

"Anyway," said Victor, waving a dismissive hand. "I told them to bother Gina about it. She no doubt has more expertise in sluttiness and knowing when you've gone too far, than you do anyway. She can provide some guidance. In any case, you are needed here."

Well, Gina wouldn't be happy about that. But it seemed like Victor had made the decision for them, and it was easier to just go along.

"So," said Victor, leaning forward on his desk and arching his hands, "What is Gina's favorite restaurant?"

Daren's mind raced, his eyes darting around the room. How could he avoid this. Was there a way that he could firmly decline, but also not make Victor angry with him. Maybe it would be better to take a stand here, no matter the consequences, rather than continue the slippery slope of being walked over by this domineering man.