Cross Contamination Pt. 02

Story Info
Cassie confronts a nasty rumor, then her day gets even worse.
12.7k words
4.39
8.6k
12

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cross Contamination Chapter 2: Just Like Mommy!

Renee leaned back in the rolling chair, relaxed and happy. Things looked like they were finally going her way. The chair made a rhythmic squeaking noise from the work happening below, but Renee paid it no mind as she scrolled through her phone. Picture after picture of that clown of a white woman and her big bare titties. Video stills of that pathetic little worm tugging his little dicklet. It was almost too perfect. And the best part was that these two losers were that little bitch's mommy and daddy.

She tapped the head of the petite blond woman who had been enthusiastically tonguing her pussy. "What have you heard about Cassie Harlowe, slave? Are people still talking about her for prom queen?"

The woman's eyebrows drew together in a look of concern, not wanting to say anything to displease her mistress, but feeling compelled to answer. It was too funny, the dumb look on her face combined with the shiny wetness of Renee's juices covering her chin. She had no idea how much she looked like the little bimbo she had become.

"Well, you know, yes mistress." She said in a high pitched valley girl accent. Renee had forced it on her at first, but by now she was slipping into it accidentally even when they weren't together. "I like, totally don't get it, but she's, like, suuuper popular."

Renee sighed. That was because Cassie was naturally beautiful, smart, and sweet. That was why it had taken Renee so long to find a lever, something that she could use to get her under her thumb like everyone else at this school. But now she had it: something that would allow her to craft perfect little Cassie's fall from grace. She had a feeling that with what she had planned, she could make her fall a looooong way.

"When is your next appointment, Ms. Chambers?" Said Renee with a mocking emphasis on the title she should have been using, as a student.

"Well, mistress," whined the blonde in a little girl voice, "I have another student coming in about ten minutes to talk about next semester's schedule."

"Great!" Said Renee with a wide smile. She lazily reached one silky, coffee colored leg around Ms. Chambers head, ignoring her half-hearted protests, drawing her in, "Then it sounds like you have 9 more minutes to "Counsel" my pussy."

She flipped through the photos again as her orgasm built, and she imagined the horrible things that were going to happen to Cassie Harlowe.

...

Gina was trapped. Powerless. Completely at his mercy. He towered above her, impossibly big and wide. His cock was huge, swollen and dripping. It looked hard as iron and soft as velvet. It was dark brown, but seemed to glow from within. Frightening, but unbelievably tempting. And above it floated his chiseled face, locked in the curved, arrogant grin. A grin that said she was his, no matter how she felt about it. She could smell him, almost taste him, with the memory of his precum on her lips flashing into her mind, how she had shamefully darted the tip of her tongue out, because she had to know how it tasted. Flashbulbs flashed around her. A faceless, jeering crowd surrounded them, anonymous witnesses to her debasement. Her submission. She could feel the rage building in her, the shame...but also the animal lust. She couldn't resist any longer, she leaned forward, locking her eyes with his, opening her mouth in a soft "Ahhhh" shape. His grin grew wider, meaner, the laughter of the crowd swelled...

Gina woke in a tangle of sweaty sheets, her mind racing and her pussy aching and wet. She looked over at the clock. 3 AM. So much for getting a good night's rest. It had been a week since that horrible night at Daren's fucking party, and she had been doing her best to keep Victor and the whole situation out of her mind.

Despite Gina's resolution to put the event behind her, she had found herself obsessively checking sleazy websites to make sure that no nude photos had been posted of her kneeling in front of black cock. As a consequence, she had been forced to look at many many photos of women who were not her kneeling in front of black cock. It was simply precautionary research, of course. There was no other reason she would want to see photos like that. All that research must be why the subject had come up in her dreams. Well, now she was wide awake. And horny, maybe hornier than she had ever been. She slipped a finger into her panties, and couldn't stop herself from letting out a soft moan.

Well, what else did she keep Daren around for, if it wasn't moments like these?

"Baby!" She hissed, "Wake up!"

In response, he grunted and turned over.

"Your wife needs you, stud," She whispered, and straddled him, Reaching for his crotch.

"What? What time is it honey?" Said Daren in a muzzy, half-asleep voice, "What are you doing?"

"Trying to have sex with my husband, silly." Said Gina in a flirty voice. Damn it Daren, read the mood. This is important. She planted soft, wet kisses on her husband's neck.

"Nooo baby, not now. I need to sleep. You know I have a big meeting tomorrow. Let's try tomorrow night, or, better yet, Friday."

And with that, he turned over, and in seconds started to snore.

Typical. Gina huffed her frustration, and collapsed to her side of the bed. What did she expect? When had Daren ever risen to the occasion in bed? Well if he wanted to miss out, maybe she would just have to take care of the job herself. She rolled over and pulled open her beside drawer, moved aside some magazines placed for camouflage, and took out her trusty vibrator.

Mmmm, yes that felt good. Maybe even better than Daren would have. This was definitely the right choice. Now she could just cum and get that asshole out of her head. The fucking prick, with his expensive haircut, and his stupid fucking smile, and his massive black... Gina realized with a start that she had begun feeling even better, and was, in fact, close to the edge already. She quickly pulled the vibrator away from her pussy. What the fuck? Her brain and her pussy must still be all mixed up from that sex dream she had been having. Time to return to safer mental waters. She imagined some of her college boyfriends. That was a tried and true fantasy. It usually made her a little guilty, fantasizing about other men, but right now it seemed safe, almost quaint. Ted, winning an important game in intramurals with a crucial last minute basket, and pointing to her on the side-lines, in a tight top and short little skirt. Stripping off those same clothes for him later, with him still elated, still feeling powerful from the game. The image was usually a winner, but this time it felt a little flat, hollow. Something was missing. She moved the vibrator aggressively, pressing it tightly to her sticky, throbbing pussy. No, it wasn't working. Gina writhed her body, pinching a nipple, craving release. What had that fucker done to her? That fucking son of a bitch, that onyx statue of a man. Did he think that he had won? That he had defeated her completely? Was she just a weak loser in his eyes? A little cocksucker that he could toy with? She removed the vibrator from her clit again and pounded the bed in frustration, barely holding back a scream of rage as she realized that she had gotten within a hair's breadth of orgasm again when her mind had drifted to Victor. Daren muttered and shifted in his sleep like the useless lump he was. There was only one solution.

Gina grabbed her phone from the bedside table and typed "porn" in the search bar. She had rarely, if ever, done so before and didn't really know what to look for. She clicked the first link, seeing a site for sharing video clips pop up. She typed "Big Cock" in the search bar, then after some thought, changed it to "Big White Cock", and clicked search. Well, there certainly wasn't a lack of videos. She found a thumbnail that looked interesting and started watching, returning her vibrator to her waiting pussy.

A large muscular bald man was pumping what was indeed a very large white cock into the little pussy of a cute dark haired girl half his age. The video was fine, pretty hot actually, apart from looking a little fake and unnatural. But for some reason it just wasn't doing the trick. She clicked a video from the recommended bar on the side of the screen. A pale redhead was kneeling at the feet of another large muscular white man, licking and sucking and worshiping with a good show of enthusiasm. She liked it, and it looked less fake then the last one, but it still wouldn't quite get her there. Gina let out a soft, frustrated sound in her throat as she twisted a nipple in her hand. She tried another video. Another. She turned the vibrator up a setting, which made it uncomfortable. She switched it back. She tried getting on all fours while watching. Another video. She tried sucking her own nipples. Her breasts had been big enough to do so since she was a teen, but she had always avoided the act, even when boyfriends asked her to. It always seemed a bit too dirty, something that a slut would do. Now she did it. And it felt good, but it didn't make her cum. She switched through videos rapidly, until she accidentally hit one that she hadn't intended to.

A small blond woman was having her pussy stretched by a massive black dick. Her large fake breasts were bouncing uncontrollably as she let out loud, cartoonishly fake moans with a practiced look of ecstasy on her face. Gina felt a tingle run up her spine as heat grew in her pussy. She knew the whole point was to avoid imagery like this, but she couldn't look away. She felt a massive orgasm building in her, rumbling forward unstoppably like a massive freight train. Her legs began to tremble and shake. A sweet, low moan escaped her lips without her intending it. Her legs spread wide and her toes began curling. With a trembling hand, she reached for the phone to betray herself, to make it even sweeter. She let her pride, her anger, and her dignity go, and let her pussy decide. She skipped ahead to the end of the video, to see what she wanted: the blond woman kneeling at the dark man's feet as he jerked his cock directly above her moaning face, splattering it with his hot cum. And she came with him, splattering her sheets, moaning loudly, and bucking her hips against the vibrator. Daren mumbled another question about what was going on, but she ignored him until he went back to sleep. She felt so satisfied, so deliciously fulfilled, that she couldn't even think any unpleasant thoughts about what had just happened. She smiled softly and warmly and fell into a deep restful sleep. So restful, that the next day she didn't have a clear memory of what had happened. But deep inside her mind, new links had been strengthened.

...

"Of course I'm going to go," said Gina decisively, "it sounds like it's your job on the line." She was once again working quickly to make her normal large mug of morning coffee, and had the focused energy that Daren thought of as distinctly "Gina". He just wished that she didn't seem so confident about this particular issue.

"I mean, maybe, but he might have just been saying that in order to... you know."

"In order to do what, Daren Harlowe?" Gina gave him a cold flat look from across the kitchen. She had been totally unwilling to have any discussion at all about the events of the party. It had quickly become a totally taboo subject between them. She moved past it, and resumed making her coffee. "I don't believe your boss about most things Daren, but I believe him about that. Fair or not, he is definitely considering firing you."

She grabbed her full mug and walked right up to him, staring right up into his eyes. Her presence and strength of personality were as captivating as usual, and she had turned the dial up to eleven this morning.

"You know that with the new car and the renovations to the house last summer, we can't really afford to go down to one income right now. Not to mention Cassie starting college in less than a year. The places she has been applying to aren't cheap, Daren." She patted him gently on the cheek and gave him a sharp smile, "Let me take care of it for you, baby. Victor Cross might act tough, but we'll see how he does against me when he isn't on his home turf."

Daren felt his resistance waver, but he had to try one last time. "B-but, honey, going on a date? Don't you think that that's a little..." He wasn't sure how he wanted to finish the sentence. Risky? Disrespectful to him? Encouraging to Victor? But he was saved from having to finish the sentence by Gina. "Oh come on Daren, it's not a date. More like a meeting. It takes two people agreeing in order to make a date." She clicked her way towards the door on her high heels, throwing over her shoulder: "Just watch babe, Victor Cross is about to learn exactly how much of a bitch I can be when I get mad."

...

When Cassie Harlowe got out of bed that morning, she was just positive that it was going to be another great day. The last of her college applications were written and mailed, with plenty of top schools and safeties included, just to be sure. Things were going really well on the volleyball team as well. She had been a little nervous at first that she would find it too difficult, and that it might cut into her homework time too much, but all the girls were so nice and supportive, and it turned out to be really fun. She knew her mom would have liked for her to join cheer, but Gina would just have to deal with the disappointment. Gina had been a control freak for Cassie's whole life, but she certainly wasn't going to control Cassie's senior year. She just wished her mom could see her as a grown woman, and show her a little respect. She wasn't asking for much.

Despite their tension, it made her a little sad that her mom had already left the house by the time she reached the kitchen. "Sorry sweetie," said her Dad with a wry grin, " you know how she is, 'hurricane Gina'. I think she had an early meeting today." Poor sweet daddy, thought Cassie with a loving smile, always making excuses for her wrecking ball of a mom. Gina had probably just forgotten that she had agreed to eat breakfast as a family more often. Cassie made a mental note to try to get ready a little earlier, so they could spend more time together. She knew they were both stubborn women, but suspected that her mother wanted an end to the fighting just as much as she did. And she would get it. As soon as she showed Cassie a bit more respect.

Well at least she would always be close to dear old dad. She gave him a tight hug. "Well, can you stay for some breakfast, daddy?" She asked in her sweetest voice. She knew that her father had a really hard time resisting when she played up the sweet little daughter act. But today he seemed distracted for some reason. "I'm afraid not, pumpkin, I've got a work thing as well. But I'll try to speak to your mother about breakfast. Tomorrow maybe." And with that he was out the door as well.

Huh, what was going on with those two?

...

The whole mood of the day shifted as soon as Cassie got on the bus. Something was definitely... off. The whole bus had the mood of a loud conversation that had suddenly gone quiet. Although the little kids clearly had no idea what was going on, they caught the mood from the Seniors and also turned to watch her get on. She could feel the eyes of the other bus riders as she moved towards the back. The kids were just curious, but she got a weird vibe of ... contempt? Pity? From the older girls. But it was the boys who were the main problem. She could feel, and in some less subtle cases, see their eyes crawling all over her. Some of them practically had their mouths open and drooling. Her face had turned bright red by the time she slumped in the seat next to her friend Kelsey. As she sat it seemed like the whole rest of the bus erupted into whispers. Kelsey seemed like she was avoiding looking her in the eye.

"What the heck? What is going on Kelsey?" She almost gasped, "Why is everyone acting so weird?"

"Nothing," mumbled Kelsey, turning towards the window, her face almost as red as Cassie's.

"Kelsey come on," said Cassie, noticing pointed fingers and whispers seeming to come from everywhere further back in the bus, "This is freaking me out." Some of the boys seemed to be staring at their phones, looking at her, and then back and forth.

"Ok, Cassie I'll tell you," Said Kelsey in a miserable tone, "but don't shoot the messenger, ok?"

Cassie gulped, waiting for the shoe to drop.

"Some of the Senior boys have been sending around a really gross picture, and everybody is saying that it's your mom."

...

Daren had a truly terrible day at work. It had been much the same for the past week: the laughter and smirks behind his back, the hilarious "jokes" about how lucky of a man he was, and the sudden huge jump in casual disrespect. It was though anyone who had been at the party suddenly couldn't see him as a man anymore, and the worst part was, even those who hadn't been there had seen the pictures. Charlie had made sure of that.

He had announced the Monday after the party that he was trying to get the best shots that he could together for a personal project, and asked everyone to send in all the pictures they had taken, and had shared some of the best ones around the office in an email recounting the events of the party.

"Hey Hardon!" Called Charlie from his office as Daren passed, "Come in here a second, I got something to show you." As much as Daren didn't want to, he knew that denying Charlie his fun would only cause him to make a scene. So he shuffled meekly into the office.

"Check this out, Hardon, I've been working on this all week." He roughly turned his monitor so that Daren could see. It was a layout for a calendar, with the pictures taken from the party. January had his lamb-masked wife removing an earring with a steely glint in her eye, the angle giving a great view of her cleavage in the little black dress.The rest followed in roughly chronological order. Gina removing her high heels, showing a shapely, smooth leg. Gina with her dress covering her face as she pulled it off. Several months of Gina standing in a defiant wide-legged pose while wearing only a lacy bra and panties, shot from different angles, likewise, several of Gina casting her bra aside defiantly, showing her magnificent tits to the crowd. Gina laid back on the table, her swollen pussy freshly revealed, her face in open mouthed dismay that could be mistaken for a moan. The last couple were of her kneeling at Victor's feet. One shot emphasized her ass, another her tits, but they all showed the scene as erotically and graphically as possible. Charlie must have had dozens to comb through to find the very best ones.

Daren fought to keep himself from getting aroused. He had only seen this play out from a distance, and these porny angles were having an effect on him.

"But you haven't seen Miss December yet, Hardon," said Charlie with a chuckle, "Waaaay less sexy than the others, but I think the humor makes up for it." He scrolled down to show Daren the image for December. Oh fuck. It was Daren himself, shot from a low angle, foolish looking goat mask on his face, mid moan and he came all over himself. No wonder everyone had know if was him right away, the goat mask did nothing to disguise him at all.

"I'm thinking that I get these bad boys printed up, sell them around the office for 20 dollars a pop," said Charlie with a snicker, " What do you think, Hardon? I think I'd make a killing. Tell you what, because you and your lovely wife contributed so much, I'll kick you back a dollar for each copy sold. 5 dollars if she lets me shoot a couple more, we've got a lot of duplicate scenes."

"Y-you can't do this Charlie. It's illegal!" Squeaked Daren in a fit of fear and shame.

Charlie Roared with laughter. "Don't worry Hardon, just a little joke! Of course I'm not going to sell them. I can't spread this good shit around. I'm just making one of these for personal use." He patted Daren roughly on the shoulder. "But I saved the best one for a special place of honor," said Charlie, minimizing the calendar project, "So I can see it everyday." His desktop background was his beautiful wife, her deep blue eyes soft, submissive, and upturned, as she planted a firm kiss on the tip of his boss's big black cock.